http://gamingtrend.com
November 28, 2014, 08:57:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Test Drive Unlimited 2  (Read 5553 times)
metallicorphan
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: May 24, 2010, 01:15:35 PM »

anyone interested in this?,i did a search for this here,but nothing has been mentioned yet

i really liked the first game,but admittedly didn't make the most of it,only doing stuff offline or Free Roam,and just screwing it about

Test Drive Unlimited 2 this time is set on Ibiza,which will be road accurate,and according to senior games producer that it will take 20hrs to finish just the races on the roads(i guess that does not included online stuff and side stuff like shopping and collecting)

the game has improved graphics and a weather system,and also has a Vinyl editor system like Forza

what is very interesting,is that you can go to the Airport and travel back to Oahu-the location of the first game,and there you will be able to compete in all new races on that island

it has already been confirmed that Bikes will be made available via download(not sure when this DLC is due,if its for launch or not)

this from the wiki page
Test Drive Unlimited 2 has a similar online mode to the previous game. During free roaming, up to 8 players can join in a session at the same time. Improvements to the online aspects have led to the fix of people quickly disappearing just after entering a session. In shops and clubs, up to 32 players can walk around at the same time. The ability to walk is also present in the new racing lobby. When waiting for every player to be ready to race, cars of the other players can be examined. Plus, players can be in the seat of another player's car to show them shortcuts.

trailers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkrUnTSby8s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjswMKobPoA

NA release date is September 21st

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
coopasonic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2010, 03:06:56 PM »

Rumpy posted it in MMO forum, despite my protests slywink : http://www.gamingtrend.com/forums/index.php?topic=39477.0

I'm totally in for this. I loved the first and will be getting the second.

It was this moment that took the movie from being a little ho-hum to “holy shit, did that shark just eat a plane!?”
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2010, 05:25:51 PM »

ahh,sorry i didn't think of searching there

TheMissingLink

TML, for short.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2010, 07:08:40 PM »

Very fond memories of the first one, will probably grab this one just to cruise around.

TheMissingLink on PSN
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2010, 09:18:13 AM »

apply for the TDU2 beta

http://www.testdriveunlimited2.com/beta

Caine

My cocaine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2010, 06:53:54 PM »

Quote from: metallicorphan on May 28, 2010, 09:18:13 AM

done. 

jztemple2

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2010, 04:09:15 AM »

I'll be getting this as well.

"The function of economic forecasting is to make astrology look respectable" - John Kenneth Galbraith
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2010, 02:03:09 PM »

September 21st release date is now out of the window

Test Drive Unlimited 2 has now been moved to first quarter of 2011,which is quite the gap

the planned beta has also been delayed

there is this though to cheer you up a bit:
The planned beta's also been delayed, but there's no date for that yet. Apparently, those who signed up to the beta will get an "as-yet-unannounced exclusive in-game item" as a reward.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2010-08-12-test-drive-unlimited-2-delayed

jztemple2

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2010, 06:46:50 PM »

This is disappointing.  crybaby

"The function of economic forecasting is to make astrology look respectable" - John Kenneth Galbraith
jztemple2

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2011, 06:33:48 PM »

The game is planned to be released in four days and I for one am looking forward to it. First online review is by GamesInformer with an 85%. The reviewer liked most of it and was unimpressed with just a few items. Wish he had mentioned the car physics a bit more. I'm not expecting Forza 3 or GT5, but I'd prefer it not be too arcade-like.

Developer Eden Games succeeds in creating an open-world racing title that blends online racing, single-player career competitions, and free ride exploration into one cohesive experience. Games like Burnout Paradise have done this before (and in some ways better), but two of the key things that make TDU 2 stand out are the locations and its various leveling categories that are all linked together.

I played the hell out the first one, so I'm hoping for the best with this one. I'll be picking it up Tuesday and will try to post impressions later that day.

EngineNo9

I said good day, sir!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2011, 04:58:19 AM »

Quote from: jztemple2 on February 04, 2011, 06:33:48 PM

Wish he had mentioned the car physics a bit more. I'm not expecting Forza 3 or GT5, but I'd prefer it not be too arcade-like.

Yeah, the physics of the first TDU turned me off entirely.  I'm hoping this one improves on that, since they said they went back to the drawing board for the driving.  I was really hoping for a demo before this one came out, but I still have my preorder in for the PC version. 

Sandwiches do fix everything.
Caine

My cocaine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2011, 07:05:50 PM »

i have this on my gamefly queue but undecided whether to keep it there.  i played the first one but didn't get very attached to it. 

jztemple2

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2011, 08:01:05 PM »

*If* it lives up the previews, there's a lot of new features (day/night cycle, damage, etc) that will make it more interesting than the first. They are including Oahu, the island from the first game, but haven't said if it is populated with challenges like Ibiza or just some place to drive around. Obviously I'm hoping for the former.

Someone on another forum complained that there are only 43 cars in the game. I don't recall seeing an exact number, but in the first game I never did get around to collecting them all and frankly after a while it became like Forza game where you are collecting for the sake of collecting. If the included cars have enough variety that's enough for me. Also I notice it's $10 cheaper than most 360 games. I'm hoping that's a marketing ploy, not some admission that they are just trying to wring what they can out of a mediocre game. Well, I'll find out tomorrow.

Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff

Watch me pull a rabbit outta my hat.

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2011, 08:28:13 PM »

IIRC, the last game was "value priced" as well.

That's like blaming owls because I suck at making analogies.
EngineNo9

I said good day, sir!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2011, 08:40:35 PM »

Quote from: jztemple2 on February 07, 2011, 08:01:05 PM

Someone on another forum complained that there are only 43 cars in the game. I don't recall seeing an exact number, but in the first game I never did get around to collecting them all and frankly after a while it became like Forza game where you are collecting for the sake of collecting. If the included cars have enough variety that's enough for me.

While some of these are obviously variations on the same model, I would say the full car list features plenty of cars for a non-collecting type game:

Spoiler for Hiden:
AC 427 (Shelby Cobra)
Alfa Roméo/Fiat Brera Italia Independent
Alfa Roméo/Fiat MiTo Quadrifoglio Verde
Alfa Roméo/Fiat 8c Spider
Alfa Roméo/Fiat Delta integrale evoluzione
Ariel Atom 300 Supercharged
Ascari A10
Ascari KZ1 R Limited Edition
Aston Martin DBS Carbon Black Edition
Aston Martin V12 Vantage Carbon Black Edition
Aston Martin DB9 Coupe
Aston Martin DBS Coupe
Aston Martin DB9 Volante
Aston Martin V8 Vantage
Aston Martin V12 Vantage
Aston Martin One-77
Audi RS 5 Coupé
Audi Q7 V12 TDI quattro – TDU2 Inuit Edition
Audi Q7 V12 TDI quattro
Audi R8 Coupé 5.2 FSI quattro
Audi RS 6 Avant
Audi S3
Audi S5 Coupé
Audi TTS Coupé
Audi TT RS Roadster
Audi R8 Spyder 5.2 FSI quattro
Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Sang Bleu
Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Centenaire
Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport
Bugatti Veyron 16.4
Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Super Sport
Caterham CSR 260
Catheram Superlight R500
Chevrolet Camaro Synergy Special Edition
CITROËN 2 CV
Dodge Charger SRT8
Dodge Viper SRT10
Ginetta F400
Ferrari 612 Sessanta
Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano China Edition
Ferrari 308 GTS Quattrovalvole
Ferrari 612 Scaglietti
Ferrari California
Ferrari Dino 246 GTS
Ferrari Enzo
Ferrari 430 Scuderia
Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano
Ferrari Scuderia Spider 16M
Ferrari 599 GTO
Ferrari FXX “Evoluzione”
Ferrari 458 Italia
Ford Shelby GT500
Ford Mustang Fastback
Ford GT
Ford Mustang GT
General Motors Chevrolet Camaro 2SS ou Camaro SS
General Motors Hummer H3
General Motors Chevrolet Camaro LT
General Motors Corvette C1
GUMPERT apollo sport
Jaguar XKR Speed Pack and Black Pack
Jaguar D-type
Jaguar E-TYPE
Jaguar XKR
Koenigsegg CCXR Edition
Land Rover – Range Rover Sport
Lotus 2-Eleven
Lotus Esprit S3
Lotus Evora
Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren Roadster 722s
Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren Stirling Moss
McLaren MP4-12C
Mercedes 300 SL GullWing
Mercedes-Benz CLK 63 AMG Black Series
Mercedes-Benz ML 63 AMG
Mercedes-Benz SLK 55 AMG
Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG
Nissan 370Z Optional Parts
Nissan 370Z
Nissan GT-R
Pagani Zonda Tricolore
Pagani Zonda Cinque
Pagani Zonda F
Pagani Zonda Roadster F
Pagani Zonda C12S Roadster
RUF RGT
RUF Rturbo
RUF Rt 12
RUF RK Spyder
SHELBY COBRA “DAYTONA” COUPE®
Spyker C12 Zagato
Spyker D8 Peking-to-Paris
Spyker C8 Aileron
Spyker C8 Aileron Spyder
Subaru Impreza WRX STI Sedan
TVR Sagaris
VolksWagen Beetle
VolksWagen Golf(6) GTI
VolksWagen Touareg V10 TDI
WIESMANN ROADSTER MF3

Zekester

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2011, 09:27:20 PM »

So that is the final list then?

No Pontiac Trans Am's this time around? or Chevelle SS's? any 60's-70's muscle cars at all?

thumbsdown

I am....Migaloo
Rest in Peace, Nan & Star
XBL Schins67
EngineNo9

I said good day, sir!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2011, 10:16:33 PM »

Yeah, it certainly seems like they have gone more for all modern supercars and very limited muscle car representation.  I didn't play the first game enough to realize that they had them in there, so I assumed this was the norm since they seem to go for the "glamour culture".

CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2011, 10:27:21 PM »

Quote from: Zekester on February 07, 2011, 09:27:20 PM

So that is the final list then?

No Pontiac Trans Am's this time around? or Chevelle SS's? any 60's-70's muscle cars at all?

thumbsdown

They have to leave some stuff for DLC.

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
jztemple2

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2011, 10:55:03 PM »

And, thank goodness, five different Veyron models. I was really worried I wouldn't be able to spend myself into the poor house soon enough  nod

Zekester

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2011, 10:56:24 PM »

Good thing i'm up on my Top Gear episodes.......it's the only way i'd recognize most of those.

The Ferrari 599 will be mine!

I am....Migaloo
Rest in Peace, Nan & Star
XBL Schins67
EngineNo9

I said good day, sir!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2011, 11:02:19 PM »

Quote from: jztemple2 on February 07, 2011, 10:55:03 PM

And, thank goodness, five different Veyron models. I was really worried I wouldn't be able to spend myself into the poor house soon enough  nod

Yes, because only one of the world's fastest/most expensive car wasn't enough.  slywink

While they don't really have any typical muscle cars listed, they do have the Shelby Cobra AC 427, the Shelby Daytona, the old 'Vette, the fastback Mustang, and I'm sure one of those Camaros has to be of a classic vintage.  But yes, I'd love to also see a GTO or Chevelle or anything from that era.

jztemple2

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2011, 11:04:22 PM »

What, is no one speaking up for the CITROËN 2 CV? It's a real chick magnet  slywink

Vindel
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2011, 05:59:27 PM »

Anyone going to pick this up. Would love some impressions  icon_biggrin

Now playing:
PC
Forsaken World

Xbox 360
CoD BO

PS3
Uncharted 3 MP beta
jztemple2

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2011, 06:03:55 PM »

Great timing with your request!

Picked the game up this lunchtime. It's installed and I've got about thirty minutes into it. Compared to TDU1, there's a backstory which I won't spoil for you, but it's not exactly Shakespeare  icon_biggrin. Anyway, I've taken Mustang Fastback 302, Lotus Esprit S3 and Lancia Delta for two minute test drives. There are three Driving Aid Options and the game starts off in Full Assistance. Sport is an intermediate setting and Hardcore is no driving aids. I switched to Hardcore and gave that a try. Hmm... it's not Forza, that's for sure. Just like the first TDU, the brakes seem too good, even in Hardcore, but then I've never driven these cars in real life, so maybe they do brake this well. Also the cars seem rather... stiff I guess would be the best way to say it. These are just early impressions!. Now so far they do give enough of a "real" feel to make driving run, but perhaps not realistic. Anyway, it's not taking away from my enjoyment.

More to come.

UPDATE: I picked up the Lancia (a Top Gear favorite!). Once out on the road and throwing the car around, I have bettered my option of the handling under Hardcore. It's more fun once you have some time in the car.

Oh, the manual with the 360 game is 44 pages plus covers, and seems pretty thorough.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2011, 06:16:50 PM by jztemple2 » Logged

Vindel
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2011, 06:29:59 PM »

Thank you for the impressions. Please post more if you get a chance to play and put more time into it. As of right now, would you say it is worth the purchase?

Now playing:
PC
Forsaken World

Xbox 360
CoD BO

PS3
Uncharted 3 MP beta
jztemple2

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2011, 07:10:54 PM »

Oh I'd definitely say it was worth it. They have added a lot more features to make it more than just driving around and racing. Now some of them are more social and may not be for everyone (I'm not sure they are for me certainly) but it can give you more to do.

One for instance. In the first TDU, you just got a car and started doing races. Now you have to go to a driving school and get licenses, but it introduces various game concepts that way. Also in the school the Driving Aid setting is set to Sport, so I changed to that setting in my driving around. Oddly it seems more "real" than the Hardcore setting, at least in the Lancia.

Also, kudos to the developers for the hints in the game. When you go somewhere new or do something new or it's just time, you get a nice voice-over, sometimes with a graphic or two, introducing some new concept or feature. It gradually shows you what's in the game without dumping you in all at once or making you hunt around.

Vindel
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2011, 07:27:31 PM »

Cool, sounds really good. I did enjoy the first one and from what you have said it sounds like i will enjoy this one as well. Thanks again for the impressions. Keep'em coming  icon_biggrin

Now playing:
PC
Forsaken World

Xbox 360
CoD BO

PS3
Uncharted 3 MP beta
EngineNo9

I said good day, sir!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2011, 08:27:37 PM »

I got the PC version delivered to me at work today, but won't have time to install and play until I get home later tonight.  I can confirm that the manual is surprisingly thick for any game these days, let alone a driving one.  And that's about it for my impressions.  smile

jztemple2

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2011, 09:14:13 PM »

After enjoying the Sport Driving Aid setting for a while, I switched back to Hardcore and hey, it's fun too. Easier to enter oversteer and drift. I've won a couple of MP races, including against a guy running a car in a higher class who kept running into things  eek. I've also bought clothes and upgraded my couch Roll Eyes, and figured I'm really, really going to have to make some money to buy even the cheapest Ferrari.

Enough
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2011, 12:53:02 AM »

Quote from: EngineNo9 on February 08, 2011, 08:27:37 PM

I got the PC version delivered to me at work today, but won't have time to install and play until I get home later tonight.  I can confirm that the manual is surprisingly thick for any game these days, let alone a driving one.  And that's about it for my impressions.  smile

I may just have to spring for the physical version, thanks for the info.

EngineNo9

I said good day, sir!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2011, 01:53:08 AM »

Quote from: Enough on February 09, 2011, 12:53:02 AM

Quote from: EngineNo9 on February 08, 2011, 08:27:37 PM

I may just have to spring for the physical version, thanks for the info.

Just so you're not disappointed, don't go expecting anything like a "classic" PC manual.  We're not talking hundreds of pages with details on each car or anything, it's more like 35 pages that explain game features and such.  It's just that in this day and age of 6 page "manuals" from companies like EA this was a surprise.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2011, 01:55:24 AM by EngineNo9 » Logged

jztemple2

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2011, 01:58:48 AM »

Played six hours in total today. I drove my Lancia to win the C class championship, which is for Classic cars. For the B championship, which is off-road, I bought a used Hummer 3. Not ideal and I only got second in the championship by the barest margin.

It's appears that raising money is going to be a slow process, and my dreams of owning every Ferrari in the game might take a while.

Strangely, my pre-order from Gamestop was supposed to give me early access to some online in-game casino. However, my game didn't include a code and so far there's been no mention of a casino in the game. I'm wondering if this was some stand-alone item that never got completed.

Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff

Watch me pull a rabbit outta my hat.

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2011, 05:06:25 AM »

Quote from: jztemple2 on February 09, 2011, 01:58:48 AM

Played six hours in total today. I drove my Lancia to win the C class championship, which is for Classic cars. For the B championship, which is off-road, I bought a used Hummer 3. Not ideal and I only got second in the championship by the barest margin.

It's appears that raising money is going to be a slow process, and my dreams of owning every Ferrari in the game might take a while.

Strangely, my pre-order from Gamestop was supposed to give me early access to some online in-game casino. However, my game didn't include a code and so far there's been no mention of a casino in the game. I'm wondering if this was some stand-alone item that never got completed.

My game had the code in the box (on an insert).  However, that code appears to be invalid.  I checked it 3 times, too.

Game is fun.  The unlock stuff is the most compelling aspect for me.  The racing is good enough, but without the RPG stuff, I probably wouldn't be as interested.

That's like blaming owls because I suck at making analogies.
jztemple2

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2011, 02:18:53 PM »

Quote from: Bullwinkle on February 09, 2011, 05:06:25 AM

My game had the code in the box (on an insert).  However, that code appears to be invalid.  I checked it 3 times, too.

I checked over at the Atari TDU2 forum and the official word is that while originally the casino was supposed to be completely standalone a decision was made to incorporate it into the game and make it available as DLC. As of yesterday, the casino was expected to be available as soon as this afternoon, so you might want to check out your code then. Also a number of other folks besides me never got the code from a Gamestop copy, so I don't know what they are going to do in this case. The most fan friendly approach would be to just make it a free DLC, but I don't think this is how it will resolve itself. I suspect I will have to go complain to my local Gamestop who will say they are just minions and so cannot do anything about it. Anyway, I'd probably lose more money than win in the casino anyway (sour grapes approach to life).

On happier news, there is now a partial solution to the lack of a map in the game package. A dedicated fan is using Google Maps to post a TDU2 version of Ibiza with locations of dealers, photo opportunities, etc on it. The map is here (I hope that link works for other folks). Warning, most of the locations on this map are essentially spoilers!

Vindel
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 09, 2011, 04:28:42 PM »

Well for me anyways, the Gamestop by me prints the codes on the receipt. So you might want to check there. But again, I do not know if this is like this for everyone.

Now playing:
PC
Forsaken World

Xbox 360
CoD BO

PS3
Uncharted 3 MP beta
jztemple2

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 09, 2011, 05:35:25 PM »

Quote from: Vindel on February 09, 2011, 04:28:42 PM

Well for me anyways, the Gamestop by me prints the codes on the receipt. So you might want to check there. But again, I do not know if this is like this for everyone.

Yeah, I checked the receipt already, but I figured that since it wasn't there, it might be in the box, but it wasn't. It's not like the clerk could have done anything about it, most of the time I know more about the release than they do.

I just checked Xbox.com and the Test Drive Unlimited 2: Casino Online DLC is now available, so that might mean people who have codes can access it. It's only 800 points so I suspect a lot of folks will be buying it today, which means the servers might be hammered for awhile.

jztemple2

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 09, 2011, 05:41:39 PM »

Sorry for the double post, but this thread over at the Atari forums might be of interest to folks. The relevant info from the thread is below.
TDU2 Launch Day Pending Items Thread
Xbox

* DLC Purchasing – This should be working now.
    * Pre-Order Code Redemption - Currently not available. Waiting for the Xbox patch to go live (pending action from Microsoft)
    * Pre-Order Casino Code Redemption -Currently not available. Waiting for the Xbox patch to go live (pending action from Microsoft)
    * Casino Access - Currently not available. Waiting for the Xbox patch to go live (pending action from Microsoft)discovering it on the map.
    * Club Creation causes crash for some users - This is now resolved. Unfortunately, clubs previously affected by this issue may have been lost and will need to be recreated.
    * Friends Filter on map does not show friends - This has been confirmed and escalated.

PC

* Pre-Order Code Redemption - This should be working now. Please go to http://www.testdriveunlimited2.com/redeem to get your unlocks.
    * Getting your pre-order and DLC cars in-game - It appears that after your cars are unlocked at /redeem, they do not show up in the game yet. Will follow up when I have more information.
    * Pre-Order Casino Code Redemption - This should be working now. Please go to http://www.testdriveunlimited2.com/redeem to get your Casino unlock.
    * Casino Access - Appears to not be available yet. Please advise if you are a PC player. Note that the Casino must be accessed by first driving to the location and discovering it on the map.
    * Version Discrepencies - This is working as designed for the moment. Depending on where and how you get the game, you will be provided with a different version number. While the version numbers differ, the game is identical. Future patches should bring all games to a unified version number.
    * The build title contains "QA" and "Review" - Known issue. Future versions should no longer contain the inaccurate label of "QA," but as expected the disc name will remain the same for the near future as they have already been printed.
    * Manual Unavailable - Some users have reported that the PC install did not come with a PC manual. We're working on a solution for customers affected by this issue.
    * Amazon not listed at /redeem - This has been escalated and is pending confirmation from QA/Web Dev.

PS3

* Pre-Order Code Redemption - This should be working now.
    * Pre-Order Casino Code Redemption - This should be working now.
    * Casino Access - Currently seeking confirmation that PS3 users can get into the Casino. Please advise if you are a PS3 player. Note that the Casino must be accessed by first driving to the location and discovering it on the map.
    * Server Offline Messages - This issue should be 100% resolved now.
    * Slow Download Speeds - Some PS3 users are reporting slow download speeds. We are looking into the situation to see if it is something on our end that we can resolve.

Hetz

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 09, 2011, 05:44:43 PM »

I was wondering why my preorder code was not working....thanks for the heads up!  smile

XBox Live: Hetz OO
PSN: Hetz76
Steam: hetz_gg
Vindel
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 09, 2011, 05:48:44 PM »

Thanks for all of the impressions. Think I will be picking this game up on the way home from work today.

Now playing:
PC
Forsaken World

Xbox 360
CoD BO

PS3
Uncharted 3 MP beta
gellar

I'm a dolphin!

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 09, 2011, 09:34:52 PM »

Tempting... however the total lack of BMWs sort of tempers my enthusiasm. 
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: