http://gamingtrend.com
April 18, 2014, 05:43:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Teen Angst, Japanese Style. The FFXIII Impressions Thread.  (Read 21239 times)
Gratch
Gaming Trend Senior Member

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #520 on: April 12, 2010, 10:08:29 PM »

Quote from: coopasonic on April 12, 2010, 10:03:56 PM

Quote from: semiconscious on April 12, 2010, 09:38:04 PM

afa the -sols, supposedly the worse you do, star-wise, in battles, is the more likely you'll get one as a drop (but, from my playthru, i'm thinking you've gotta do really badly, consistently, because i wasn't perfect a lot of the time, & still hardly got any)...

The drop rate is only higher if you get 2 or fewer stars. IIRC, at 0 stars the drop rate is 8x normal. At 8x it's still pretty low.

Yup.  I don't remember getting a single one past Chapter 10, and I had plenty of 0, 1, or 2-star battles.  However, there is a fairly easy quest in Chapter 11 that will give you 10.  The quest is
Spoiler for Hiden:
restoring Vanille's robot in Oerba

“My next great decision is just lying in wait.
The action might turn out to be the world's most grievous mistake."
- Bad Religion, Past is Dead
mytocles

View Profile
« Reply #521 on: April 13, 2010, 12:45:29 AM »

Of course, as soon as I opened my big mouth, I got another Deceptisol (and I must've had two, because now I have three) - from one of the golden robot things in Mah-abar or Ma'habar, or however you spell that.

And I'm an idiot - lol, I tried the faster battle speed as Coop suggested, and what a gigantic difference.  I still mess it up sometimes, but the number of 5-star fights has increased a ton, not just when I can get the Preemptive Strikes.  I make sure I line up my Paradigms in the order I expect to use them, and most of the time that works pretty well - stars everywhere now.  Dur!   

Mytocles (MY-toe-cleez)

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most!"
- I don't remember who said it, and probably neither do they...
Chaz

View Profile
« Reply #522 on: April 13, 2010, 12:17:24 PM »

I just finished Chapter 5 - Lightning and Hope In the Boring (but pretty) Woods of Boringness.  Damn, that was a slog.  Whoever thought that section was a good idea needs to have their head examined.  The other guys up for that honor are the foley artists.  No matter where the characters are or what they're walking on, it sounds like they're wearing tap shoes.

The game took a while to get cranking, but I'm really liking it.  The battle system is surprisingly frenetic in a good way.  It is kind of hard to keep track of everything though.  Half the time I feel like I'm riding the ragged edge of being in control of the whole thing.  I feel like I spend most of my time looking at the meters at the bottom instead of what's going on, and more than once in Ch 5, I was surprised to find out that Lightning had killed everyone.

In general, I like all the characters except Snow.  I can't stand that guy.  Lightning is definitely my kind of take-no-crap tough girl.  Reminds me a lot of my Mass Effect FemShep.  Even Hope has grown on me.  I'm looking forward to going through the rest, though the constant talk of the Ch 9 and 10 bosses has me concerned.

coopasonic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #523 on: April 13, 2010, 01:15:05 PM »

Quote from: Chaz on April 13, 2010, 12:17:24 PM

though the constant talk of the Ch 9 and 10 bosses has me concerned.

I took out the Chapter 9 boss last night. 19 minutes and 55 seconds (zero stars). On the plus side I beat him on the first try. On the minus side I could totally see losing that battle and being totally frustrated. Other than the second Eidolon that's the only boss that's had me concerned so far. I've had more trouble by far with fights against large groups of mobs than with boss fights.

It's been easy street so far, but I hear the best is yet to come.

It was this moment that took the movie from being a little ho-hum to “holy shit, did that shark just eat a plane!?”
Chaz

View Profile
« Reply #524 on: April 13, 2010, 02:26:11 PM »

I actually beat Odin on my first or second try, without looking at any help.  I must be awesome, so I surely won't have any problem with the rest of the game.  smile

mytocles

View Profile
« Reply #525 on: April 13, 2010, 04:48:04 PM »

Quote from: Chaz on April 13, 2010, 02:26:11 PM

I actually beat Odin on my first or second try, without looking at any help.  I must be awesome, so I surely won't have any problem with the rest of the game.  smile

Regarding the Ch. 9 and 10 bosses... c'mon, I beat them!  There, 'nough said.   icon_twisted

And you are, indeed, awesome, imo.  Who was it that first told me about GoneGold?  Yup, that would be you! 

icon_razz

Mytocles (MY-toe-cleez)

Chaz

View Profile
« Reply #526 on: April 13, 2010, 05:23:48 PM »

Quote from: mytocles on April 13, 2010, 04:48:04 PM

Quote from: Chaz on April 13, 2010, 02:26:11 PM

Regarding the Ch. 9 and 10 bosses... c'mon, I beat them!  There, 'nough said.   icon_twisted

And you are, indeed, awesome, imo.  Who was it that first told me about GoneGold?  Yup, that would be you! 

icon_razz

Was it? Damn, I am awesome.  Too bad I had to take my awesomeness away from the Gamestop over there.  I'm sure it's (mildly) less awesome for my absence.   icon_cool

Nth Power

View Profile
« Reply #527 on: April 14, 2010, 02:31:43 AM »

Quote from: coopasonic on April 13, 2010, 01:15:05 PM

Quote from: Chaz on April 13, 2010, 12:17:24 PM

though the constant talk of the Ch 9 and 10 bosses has me concerned.

I took out the Chapter 9 boss last night. 19 minutes and 55 seconds (zero stars). On the plus side I beat him on the first try. On the minus side I could totally see losing that battle and being totally frustrated. Other than the second Eidolon that's the only boss that's had me concerned so far. I've had more trouble by far with fights against large groups of mobs than with boss fights.

It's been easy street so far, but I hear the best is yet to come.
I finished the Ch. 9 boss today without too much trouble, although the first time I got the Doom Counter and died.  I changed my strategy a little the 2nd time and he went down pretty easy.

I can finally change my battle party 26 hours in!  yay!

Is it worth it to add a class to a character - like making Light a Saboteur, for example?  I guess I can see it might be useful, but it seems awfully expensive. 

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities" -Voltaire
XBL gamertag: NthPowr
mytocles

View Profile
« Reply #528 on: April 14, 2010, 07:53:50 AM »

Nth - I'm not the best one to answer this question, but I think it is better to wait until a little later if you want to raise extra jobs.  I just upped Fang on Ravager, so I'd have the "Tri-Disaster" paradigm available - but I'm near the end of Ch. 11, and I really didn't feel I needed it before that.  Maxing out your characters in their main jobs, first, is more important, imo.

Certainly wait on it until others chime in here, because I'm no expert on the party members' strategy - but I've had no real sticking point in the game doing it that way.

Good Luck!

icon_razz

Mytocles (MY-toe-cleez)

Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #529 on: April 14, 2010, 12:36:24 PM »

Quote from: Nth Power on April 14, 2010, 02:31:43 AM

Is it worth it to add a class to a character - like making Light a Saboteur, for example?  I guess I can see it might be useful, but it seems awfully expensive. 

Not really, unless there's a particular skill you're really dying to have.  Maxing out the CP grid for all the main skills is far more beneficial, imo.  Personally, I didn't put a single point into anything other than the 3 main skills for each character

jersoc

View Profile
« Reply #530 on: April 14, 2010, 06:38:46 PM »

Yeah, don't start pumping points in other classes until end game. It's 2x the cp cost and not worth it. you can hold a max of 999,999 cp and you will need it for the later tiers. it's very beneficial to max out the main 3 first.
Nth Power

View Profile
« Reply #531 on: April 14, 2010, 07:03:46 PM »

ok thanks all.  I've been experimenting with party members and seeing who makes the best combo and like having a Synergist and Saboteur in the group.  Like many people, it seems like Light, Hope and Fang make a good team.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities" -Voltaire
XBL gamertag: NthPowr
rshetts2

View Profile
« Reply #532 on: April 14, 2010, 07:05:27 PM »

the only time I pumped points into an off class before maxing the others was to get the 1st healing spell on a toon so I could set up a triple heal paradigm.

Can you see the real me? Can ya, CAN YA?
mytocles

View Profile
« Reply #533 on: April 15, 2010, 06:02:45 AM »

Quote from: rshetts2 on April 14, 2010, 07:05:27 PM

the only time I pumped points into an off class before maxing the others was to get the 1st healing spell on a toon so I could set up a triple heal paradigm.

Oh, yeah, I did that too, just not exactly for the same reason.  I wanted every character to have Cure, figuring I might want one of them in Combat Clinic, when another Medic was needed in another role for a particular fight.

I haven't needed to use that yet, but at least it wasn't costly in CP, so it's in the category of "might help, won't hurt..."  icon_smile

Mytocles (MY-toe-cleez)

DamageInc

Starts with s and ends with litting their throats

View Profile
« Reply #534 on: April 15, 2010, 06:30:10 PM »

Just my opinion, but you never really should be in a situation where you need three healers.
Combat Clinic with two healers is effective, but three is over the top.

You always want at least one party member doing damage, even if it is a Sentinel performing counters.
This helps keep the chain/stagger momentum.

Like others have stated your focus should be maxing out the main three roles. (You can't reach the final tiers until after you beat the final bosses, but having the CP in the bank will help.)

The freaks come out at nine and it's twenty to ten
Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #535 on: April 15, 2010, 07:08:30 PM »

Quote from: DamageInc on April 15, 2010, 06:30:10 PM

Just my opinion, but you never really should be in a situation where you need three healers.
Combat Clinic with two healers is effective, but three is over the top.

You always want at least one party member doing damage, even if it is a Sentinel performing counters.
This helps keep the chain/stagger momentum.

Like others have stated your focus should be maxing out the main three roles. (You can't reach the final tiers until after you beat the final bosses, but having the CP in the bank will help.)

I'd agree, although I encountered a number of situations where keeping up the Chain Gauge was put on the back-burner for other things (i.e. applying cures, buffs, etc.).  If you're in a situation where 2 healers and a Sentinel doesn't cut it, it's probably time to reach for the "Retry" button.  smile

Just going off memory here, but I don't think any of the characters that weren't already Medics (Sazh, Snow, or Fang) have a high enough Magic skill to make it worthwhile.  Could be wrong though...

skystride

View Profile
« Reply #536 on: April 15, 2010, 07:17:12 PM »

I only use 1 medic, never needed 2 medics yet up to Ch 13.  My most defensive setup is Sentinel/Synergist/Medic but I usually don't stay this way long.  I could see that for some of the optional content you might need 2 medics (or possibly for post Ch 13 stuff which I have no idea about).
rshetts2

View Profile
« Reply #537 on: April 15, 2010, 07:23:44 PM »

yeah I never really used the 3 healer paradigm, I set it up more just to see how fast it healed.  2 and a sen are my major heal default.  Still having all 3 with heal capabilities gave me a few more ways to shift things around.  I even played with a Heal, Syn and Sab paradigm just for fun.  I like to try various options out for the fun of it.

Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #538 on: April 15, 2010, 07:28:43 PM »

Quote from: rshetts2 on April 15, 2010, 07:23:44 PM

I even played with a Heal, Syn and Sab paradigm just for fun.  I like to try various options out for the fun of it.

Evened Odds was the shiznit.   nod

YellowKing

View Profile
« Reply #539 on: April 15, 2010, 08:33:19 PM »

I think I finally hit the wall. I just cannot beat the Vanille/Fang Eidolon, even knowing what it wants. I came very close one time out of maybe 10 tries, but even bumping up Vanille's HP with accessories I couldn't pull it off.

Think I'm just going to have to go back and grind a bit.
skystride

View Profile
« Reply #540 on: April 15, 2010, 09:41:45 PM »

I must be awesome cause I beat that Eidolon without any grinding slywink  It took about 4 tries, I way about to give up thinking it's impossible but then I won it with less than a second left.  If I remember correctly, I think my strategy was to focus on offence and not turtle up (I lost the first 3 times I tried turtling).

However, at this point I decided that proceeding forward is too risky.  Those bomb things kept killing my party members easily.  I was running out of money and phoenix down.  So I went all the way back and did the side quests.
YellowKing

View Profile
« Reply #541 on: April 16, 2010, 12:53:14 AM »

Ok, I'm back on track again. Broke down and consulted a guide for the mark quest locations and realized I'd missed practically half a continent's worth of exploration. Doh.

Made my way back and plan on knocking all those out, which should give me plenty of opportunity to build CP. Crisis averted, fun can resume!  icon_biggrin
mytocles

View Profile
« Reply #542 on: April 16, 2010, 05:26:46 PM »

Quote from: YellowKing on April 16, 2010, 12:53:14 AM

Ok, I'm back on track again... Crisis averted, fun can resume!  icon_biggrin

Congrats, YK!   thumbsup

I had hit a bump in the road as well, but have had a much easier time since forcing myself to change the combat speed from Slow to Normal (thanks again, Coop!)  It's a whole different game now, faster and more exciting - and not as difficult either.  I was struggling with almost every boss and cursing out the game for being too hard to play.  It seemed counter-intuitive that speeding up the combat would make the game easier, but it sure has.   nod

After that, I realized I was actually over-leveled and had CP to blow, so I decided to try the paradigm Tri-Disaster (three RAV) and I'm having a blast with it.  In Ch. 11, I played with the same Paradigm Deck through a long stretch, just to see how it worked across a wide range of situations.  Not really a Spoiler, per se, just what P-Deck I was playing around with:
Spoiler for Hiden:
I'd start with Ruthless (COM/ RAV/ SAB), followed by Tri-Disaster, then Relentless Assault (COM/ RAV/ RAV), Aggression (COM/ COM/ RAV), and Diversity (COM/ RAV/ MED)and Combat Clinic (MED/ MED/ SEN) in emergencies.  Some enemies died after the first two moves, and some required the use of Diversity and rarely, Combat Clinic.

I struggled with the decision when I finished Ch. 11 whether to go on to Ch. 12 right away, but I finally decided to go back to A-Steppe to do some more Chocobo digging, just for fun.  I may go back and farm Mission 7 as well, because (very minor Spoiler):
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have two Tetratic Tiaras, one from Chocobo digging, one from Mission 7, and may go for a third.

So I'm exploring A-Steppe, when I spy an "Ochu" and all my characters start saying that we should leave it alone and not mess with it.  Thanks to the Retry option, I figured I'd give it one shot.  I still had the same P-Deck listed above - and I beat the Ochu.  It wasn't fast, or pretty, but it was fun.

My next aspect to explore is Accessory Upgrading, something I haven't tried yet.  Does anyone have any favorite upgraded Accessories that they recommend?  Please share, with recipes if possible, since I'm still somewhat Upgrading challenged.

icon_razz

Mytocles (MY-toe-cleez)

YellowKing

View Profile
« Reply #543 on: April 16, 2010, 10:06:17 PM »

I found some kind of scarf that when upgraded gave me an instant ATB fill at the start of combat. That thing rocks! Sorry I don't have the name off the top of my head; I'll check tonight if somebody doesn't chime in first.
mytocles

View Profile
« Reply #544 on: April 16, 2010, 10:49:32 PM »

Quote from: YellowKing on April 16, 2010, 10:06:17 PM

I found some kind of scarf that when upgraded gave me an instant ATB fill at the start of combat. That thing rocks! Sorry I don't have the name off the top of my head; I'll check tonight if somebody doesn't chime in first.

Hmm, I wonder if that is related to the scarf I found, the Whistlewind Scarf - that one charges a single ATB, when not upgraded.  I may experiment with that later, see what else I can get out of it.  I just played around with upgrading a Diamond Bangle, Platinum Bangle, and a Warrior's Wristband, so I have to make some more money first.  My technique of Upgrading by throwing money at the Shops is a bit expensive - luckily I like Chocobo digging...   Tongue

Mytocles (MY-toe-cleez)

YellowKing

View Profile
« Reply #545 on: April 17, 2010, 02:30:45 AM »

Yep, that's it Mytocles.

It upgrades in one level, by the way - all you have to do is bump it up one level to star then use a transformation to take it up to Aurora Scarf which grants full ATB fill up.

As it turns out I found another one tonight. Light has one and now Hope has the other.

At the start of each battle I have two Ravagers with a full ATB nuking the shit out of everything. Talk about total rape-age. I've got everything to half health before it even gets a chance to hit me.  icon_biggrin
mytocles

View Profile
« Reply #546 on: April 17, 2010, 03:40:38 AM »

Quote from: YellowKing on April 17, 2010, 02:30:45 AM

Yep, that's it Mytocles.

It upgrades in one level, by the way - all you have to do is bump it up one level to star then use a transformation to take it up to Aurora Scarf which grants full ATB fill up.

Thanks, YK!  Now all I need is a few more Accessory slots, lol.  I've got the three Catalogs, three Tetradic Tiaras - which I'm in the process of turning into Sprint Shoes - I hope - plus some good HP and STR boosting gear.  I think I'll drop one of the Catalogs though and grab that Aurora Scarf.  That will be far more useful than a 5% (or whatever pitiful amount it is) upgrade on  dropped items.  Oh, yeah!   nod

Mytocles (MY-toe-cleez)

rshetts2

View Profile
« Reply #547 on: April 17, 2010, 09:06:12 AM »

aurora scarves plus sprint shoes = 5 stars on almost everything.    Also the scarves stack on the ATB fill speed.  Equip 1 and your refill speed is + 10%  equip 2 and its + 15%   Im not positive but I think you can buy them in one of the shops as well. 

Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #548 on: April 17, 2010, 01:14:42 PM »

Quote from: rshetts2 on April 17, 2010, 09:06:12 AM

aurora scarves plus sprint shoes = 5 stars on almost everything.    Also the scarves stack on the ATB fill speed.  Equip 1 and your refill speed is + 10%  equip 2 and its + 15%   Im not positive but I think you can buy them in one of the shops as well. 

Aurora scarves + sprint shoes + upgraded Axis Blade = 25% ATB speed boost (iirc).  That's huge.

YellowKing

View Profile
« Reply #549 on: April 17, 2010, 02:04:33 PM »

Cool, I didn't know about the sprint shoes. I've got one Tetradric Tiara so that's good for one pair. I should be in good shape.

Right now I'm trying to get through as many mark missions as I can. Figure I'll just keep doing them until I max my classes out or I hit a roadblock, whichever comes first. After my initial disappointment in Chapter 11, now I'm loving it.

mytocles

View Profile
« Reply #550 on: April 17, 2010, 04:36:55 PM »

deadhorse  >>>v
                            v
                            v
    v<<<<<<<<<<<<v
    v
    v   

Do NOT forget to save prior to trying to upgrade the shoes - I followed step-by-step instructions on the shoe upgrade - and managed to go through dismantling 9 items instead of the 3 it's supposed to take.  I had played all day and was beat, so I just backed out of that and called it quits for the night.  I never made it all the way to the Sprint shoes, lol - but today's another day.   nod

I was planning on upgrading the Lionheart for Light - now I'm thinking maybe the Axis Blade would be the better choice.  I went to one gaming forum where everyone was arguing for their idea of the best weapon for Light so I'll probably research that some more before I decide.  Choosing between fast ATB and Auto-Stagger, and whatever else... yikes.  icon_eek

Mytocles (MY-toe-cleez)

YellowKing

View Profile
« Reply #551 on: April 17, 2010, 07:57:13 PM »

Turns out I had the Crown, not the Tiara. But I tried dismantling it anyway for the Hermes Shoes, forgetting it needed to be upgraded first. Wound up with 5 worthless components. LOL. That'll learn me.

I'm not overly concerned about items right now. I've got the Axis Blade which I upgraded to the Enkindled Blade, and with the two Aurora Scarfs I'm whipping things handily. I've also almost maxed out all my primary roles. I'm pretty confident that by the time I stop screwing around with mark quests I'll be in good shape to push on to the end game.

rshetts2

View Profile
« Reply #552 on: April 18, 2010, 02:56:45 AM »

quick tip regarding the farming of sprint shoes 
Spoiler for Hiden:
Farm mark #7 with the collectors catalog.  He drops both the Crown and the Tiara.  The drop rate blows but I got 2 tiaras and 4 or 5 crowns in about 30 minutes or so.   Plus the quest pays off with 5 bomb cores each time.  Great upgrading mats.

mytocles

View Profile
« Reply #553 on: April 18, 2010, 06:10:26 PM »

I didn't get a chance to play yesterday, at all.  I know!   crybaby

I'll be playing soon, though, and:

Quote from: rshetts2 on April 18, 2010, 02:56:45 AM

quick tip regarding the farming of sprint shoes 
Spoiler for Hiden:
Farm mark #7 with the collectors catalog.  He drops both the Crown and the Tiara.  The drop rate blows but I got 2 tiaras and 4 or 5 crowns in about 30 minutes or so.   Plus the quest pays off with 5 bomb cores each time.  Great upgrading mats.

Spoiler for Hiden:
I quit the other night doing exactly that, lol - farming Mission 7 and experimenting with upgrades.  I saved it there, so I'll probably start today with more of the same.  I had been selling the bomb cores, but now I'm planning on using them in upgrading (thanks for that tip!)  It's one of the best farming spots I've found in awhile - in more than just FFXIII, too.  Everything is very close together - the start of the mission, the Boss, a warp point, and a save point.    nod

Mytocles (MY-toe-cleez)

YellowKing

View Profile
« Reply #554 on: April 19, 2010, 01:01:55 PM »

Well,I finally met my match.  icon_biggrin

I've been attempting to do all the mark quests, but #28 kicked my ass. Ironically the first time I fought him I came within 1-2 hits of beating him. Every attempt after that I never got him lower than 10%, and most times never got him under 75%. Spent about an hour and a half before deciding I was wasting too much time. Hopefully I'll get to go back and try him a little later.

Rolling through stuff pretty good now, have all my primary roles maxed, have some decent gear. Might just go ahead and push on to the end since I'm approaching 50 hours.
coopasonic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #555 on: April 19, 2010, 01:21:13 PM »

Beat the Ch11 boss (second try) and then turned around to go back and open up the Mark 7 store. Damn that's a long walk back. I found one teleporter on the way back. Are there any more I can open up on the early side of Ch11 so I can jump straight back to the end area when I'm done?

It was this moment that took the movie from being a little ho-hum to “holy shit, did that shark just eat a plane!?”
semiconscious

View Profile
« Reply #556 on: April 19, 2010, 03:56:29 PM »

Quote from: coopasonic on April 19, 2010, 01:21:13 PM

Beat the Ch11 boss (second try) and then turned around to go back and open up the Mark 7 store. Damn that's a long walk back. I found one teleporter on the way back. Are there any more I can open up on the early side of Ch11 so I can jump straight back to the end area when I'm done?

i know that by the time i left chapter 11, i could teleport from one end to the other, but which or how many of the 30+ missions i did made that possible i can't say...

"... i'm not against some 'monkey catching'... but i'd rather be collecting pants..."
- snake, 'snake vs monkey' (mgs3:se)
mytocles

View Profile
« Reply #557 on: April 19, 2010, 04:51:28 PM »

Quote from: semiconscious on April 19, 2010, 03:56:29 PM

i know that by the time i left chapter 11, i could teleport from one end to the other, but which or how many of the 30+ missions i did made that possible i can't say...

I've been going after them from a list I found in some forum - so far, it's been accurate:

Spoiler for Hiden:
The missions which become teleport stones are; 04, 06, 08, 09, 17, 18, 19, 20, 28 and 31.

Mytocles (MY-toe-cleez)

skystride

View Profile
« Reply #558 on: April 19, 2010, 05:02:41 PM »

Finished it last night.  I'm a bit disappointed overall, by the end I didn't really care how the story ended.  I liked FFXII and FFX a lot more.  Those one liners that Lightning delivered near the end made me LOL and it wasn't supposed to be funny.  It's too bad since I was loving everything about the game up to about Ch 9.
coopasonic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #559 on: April 19, 2010, 05:47:32 PM »

Quote from: mytocles on April 19, 2010, 04:51:28 PM

Quote from: semiconscious on April 19, 2010, 03:56:29 PM

I've been going after them from a list I found in some forum - so far, it's been accurate:

Spoiler for Hiden:
The missions which become teleport stones are; 04, 06, 08, 09, 17, 18, 19, 20, 28 and 31.

Thanksw Myto, that list should be helpful. Luckily I already did the one at the far end of Ch11 (YKs bane apparently) so I shouldn't have to make that long run again.

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: