http://gamingtrend.com
November 27, 2014, 06:10:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tales of Vesperia announced  (Read 21899 times)
Azhag
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: August 30, 2008, 03:25:25 AM »

Only about 2 1/2 hours in, but I'm having fun. Perhaps not original, but still a good way to spend the long weekend. Definitely a good procrastinator vs homework for grad school...
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 30, 2008, 03:43:39 AM »

Quote from: Gertbeef on August 29, 2008, 09:39:48 PM

After hearing the positive press on this and getting the RPG itch I tried to find this last night. Figured it would be an easy find, but I couldn't come up with it. Tried 4 different Gamestop/EB's, a couple Best Buys and even shot into a Target and a Wal-Mart. Some places didn't get it, and others were all sold out. Now I'm sure that's because they only got 4 copies or so, but sold out nonetheless.

Aggravating, this sounds like a fun way to kill a long weekend.

I'm hoping one of the local stores has it tomorrow.  STALKER just got delayed, so my gaming slate is unexpectedly clear for a couple of weeks.

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
Gertbeef
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: August 30, 2008, 02:04:20 PM »

Finally found it at Best Buy last night, they had a couple copies hidden in back.

Played a few hours and I'm enjoying it more than my last few JRPG outings. I've never played a Tales game so the combat is taking some getting used to. I'm pretty terrible at it now, especially when I get surrounded by 3+ mobs. I have a feeling I'll get incredibly frustrated with some boss battles later, but for now it's manageable. I love not having long intro's or outro's on battles, and no long winded animations in them. I like having these "filler" fights go as quick as possible.

I'm surprised by how good the voice acting is, and it seems to be written well enough. I don't find myself cringing at it. I don't even mind the skits that everyone seems to hate.
Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: August 30, 2008, 02:16:53 PM »

Quote from: Gertbeef on August 30, 2008, 02:04:20 PM

I'm surprised by how good the voice acting is, and it seems to be written well enough. I don't find myself cringing at it.

That's been the biggest positive surprise for me as well.  I actually like all the characters in this one, mainly because they are voiced so well.  Granted, there may be a clunker or two further along in the game, but for now, everyone has a certain likability and charm that is typically non-existent in JRPG's.   thumbsup

Dreamshadow

View Profile WWW
« Reply #124 on: August 30, 2008, 02:58:32 PM »

Just remember, if the combat is frustrating you, hit the back button so it says 'Auto' under your character's name.  Then you can oversee the fight and allocate items rather than fight directly.

Tom "Dreamshadow" Tjarks
Aunt Wu: Care to hear your fortune, handsome?
Iroh: At my age there is really only one big surprise left, and I'd just as soon leave it a mystery.
Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #125 on: August 30, 2008, 06:13:25 PM »

Another thing for combat: The back dash power, along with the one that makes it so you won't stop if you get hit while back dashing, makes combat a lot easier to manage. Especially if you combine it with being able to run to your liking before swinging again.

If you get surrounded, back out and try again. Or open with an Arte from range instead.

"All opinions posted are my own, and not those of my employers, who are appalled."
jersoc

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 30, 2008, 06:32:47 PM »

Quote from: Gratch on August 30, 2008, 02:16:53 PM

Quote from: Gertbeef on August 30, 2008, 02:04:20 PM

I'm surprised by how good the voice acting is, and it seems to be written well enough. I don't find myself cringing at it.

That's been the biggest positive surprise for me as well.  I actually like all the characters in this one, mainly because they are voiced so well.  Granted, there may be a clunker or two further along in the game, but for now, everyone has a certain likability and charm that is typically non-existent in JRPG's.   thumbsup

some of the VA are from persona 3. I thought p3 VA was one of the best in any rpg and I've played a lot.
Andrew Mallon

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: August 30, 2008, 10:06:54 PM »

Quote from: Destructor on August 30, 2008, 01:09:06 AM

While I haven't learned a new recipe from cooking what I already have, I do have to say that I've found the great chef himself (whatever his name is). Yes, it works exactly like it did before - you stumble upon a goofy, normally out of place item in the town/world, and you get a new recipe for your books.

Found the Wonder Chef. I like how they characterize him this time. Some of his dialog was really funny. The Battle Book says that each character has a "cooking Level" that increases the more times you cook and this will make new recipes available. So it sounds like cooking a lot will do something to make recipes more available.

How many achievements have people picked up so far? I've only got two, "Secret Mission I' and "Eureka."
Gertbeef
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: August 30, 2008, 10:50:37 PM »

Quote from: jersoc on August 30, 2008, 06:32:47 PM

some of the VA are from persona 3. I thought p3 VA was one of the best in any rpg and I've played a lot.

Well that explains why I knew the voices. I could not place it, but a few seem very familiar. Yeah, Persona 3 had fantastic voices, which reminds me I still need to finish that up before 4 comes out!

I've been playing it most of the day. I'm getting the combat under control now. Once I picked up the 3rd and especially the 4th party member it started becoming a lot more manageable. I did try out "easy" combat mode for a while to see if I fared better there, and they take easy to an extreme with that mode. I was thinking it would lessen damage a bit, maybe lower mob hit points, but I would take 1 HP per time hit regardless of blocking or not. That's a little TOO easy for any enjoyment, but I'm feeling pretty comfortable now in normal.

Still really enjoying it. The story is nothing special, but I'm still finding myself anxious to move on to the next area and see what happens next. The characters are all pretty stereotypical as well but I'm enjoying them also. Something about it is clicking though, and they're coming across as pretty charming.
Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: August 30, 2008, 11:38:54 PM »

Quote from: Andrew Mallon on August 30, 2008, 10:06:54 PM

How many achievements have people picked up so far? I've only got two, "Secret Mission I' and "Eureka."

I've got those two and the one you get for killing 1000 enemies I think. 

For those who want to get more experience with the combat system I would recommend upping the difficulty to Hard. It may sound counter-intuitive but it will make the battles last longer, giving you more time to learn combos, artes, etc.  Just do it on the world map where you have save anywhere so you don't have to worry about getting wiped out and losing progress. 
Azhag

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: August 30, 2008, 11:51:55 PM »

FYI. The wolf boss in the hills is kicking my ass...
Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: August 30, 2008, 11:57:22 PM »

Quote from: Azhag on August 30, 2008, 11:51:55 PM

Yeah, I've heard he's hard.  I'm heading there now but I'm hoping that I might be over-leveled.  People on Neogaf seem to recommend being at least Lvl 15 against him and my party is all in the early 20s at least. 
Azhag

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: August 31, 2008, 12:05:04 AM »

I'm level 17 and failing :-p. I feel like I should be able to do it now as I figure out a pattern but then it falls apart, but it hasn't happened yet. And btw, wow, you must be doing a lot of random battles to be low 20s already.
Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: August 31, 2008, 12:36:15 AM »

Yeah, I've been doing a fair amount of grinding.  I like the combat system and experimenting with it and it's a good way to waste a few minutes when I don't have time to try and progress the story. 
Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: August 31, 2008, 03:57:36 AM »

Quote from: Azhag on August 31, 2008, 12:05:04 AM

I'm level 17 and failing :-p. I feel like I should be able to do it now as I figure out a pattern but then it falls apart, but it hasn't happened yet. And btw, wow, you must be doing a lot of random battles to be low 20s already.

So I managed to beat that wolf on my first try but yeah it was damn tough even at Level 22.  One tip- have Yuri use Azure Wolf Strike- it will knock the wolf down pretty much every time. 
Azhag

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: August 31, 2008, 04:44:49 AM »

Well, after I leveled up a bit it wasn't too bad. Personally I found Azure Wold Strike too slow (since he can interrupt it part way through). Things are moving swiftly/smoothly once again smile.
Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #136 on: August 31, 2008, 03:29:58 PM »

Quote from: Gratch on August 29, 2008, 02:15:00 AM

-  Can probably just RTFM for this one, but how do you switch characters during battle?  I managed to do it once (was controlling Estelle), but couldn't figure out how to do it again.

It's worded poorly in the manual, but on the main Y button screen, whoever's character portrait is on the left side of the screen (push down to get into the Party Edit option) will be the person you control in battle.

"All opinions posted are my own, and not those of my employers, who are appalled."
Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: August 31, 2008, 04:43:47 PM »

Quote from: Destructor on August 31, 2008, 03:29:58 PM

-  Can probably just RTFM for this one, but how do you switch characters during battle?  I managed to do it once (was controlling Estelle), but couldn't figure out how to do it again.

It's worded poorly in the manual, but on the main Y button screen, whoever's character portrait is on the left side of the screen (push down to get into the Party Edit option) will be the person you control in battle.

Also, you will eventually be able to change characters on the fly in battle, but you have to synthesize an item to do that so it's a little ways into the game. 
Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #138 on: August 31, 2008, 06:00:55 PM »

Quote from: Kevin Grey on August 31, 2008, 04:43:47 PM

Quote from: Destructor on August 31, 2008, 03:29:58 PM

Also, you will eventually be able to change characters on the fly in battle, but you have to synthesize an item to do that so it's a little ways into the game. 

That's right - the one item that shows up in the Synthesize menu right off the bat, right?

Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: August 31, 2008, 07:26:47 PM »

If you're thinking of the 8 bit looking flag then, no.  That only changes the character you control out of battle.  The item to change characters on the fly in battle is revealed a little later. 
Andrew Mallon

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: August 31, 2008, 10:22:24 PM »

Quote from: Kevin Grey on August 30, 2008, 11:57:22 PM

Quote from: Azhag on August 30, 2008, 11:51:55 PM

Yeah, I've heard he's hard.  I'm heading there now but I'm hoping that I might be over-leveled.  People on Neogaf seem to recommend being at least Lvl 15 against him and my party is all in the early 20s at least. 

Spoiler for Hiden:
Are you guys talking about the Gattuso? If so, I was having tons of trouble with that until I set the default strategy to Defend. This made Estelle and Rita stay back and just cast spells, while Yuri and Karol would take him on at close range. Also, use an attack that knocks the Gattuso into the BillyBally plants to stun him and unlock the 'Secret Mission III' acheivement.
Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: August 31, 2008, 10:40:18 PM »

Yep, Gattuso.  Interesting about changing to Defend.  I used Full Attack (or whatever it's called) and disabled all of Rita's spells except for Fire Ball. 
WYBaugh
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: August 31, 2008, 11:39:50 PM »

Support question for everyone:

When I boot on the 360 with the game in the drive my profile automatically logs in.  When the game starts it does not recognize that I'm logged into my profile.  It's weird that I can log into my son's profile and from within the game and everything works fine but if I log him out I still cannot select my profile.  I have to actually boot without the game in the drive, log out my profile then log in once the game is booted.

Anyone else seent this?

Bill
YellowKing

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: September 01, 2008, 03:47:02 AM »

Bought this Sunday and have been playing sporadically between visits from company.

I too, had an inexplicably hard time finding the game. I finally lucked out at Gamestop and nabbed the last copy they had.

I was unimpressed with the combat in the demo, but bought the game based on the good reviews and word of mouth from people who were familiar with the series. I've been doing a lot of "grinding" trying to master the combat system, and I must say I'm finding it to be a lot of fun. It's a great blend of strategy and reflexes, and I have yet to become bored with the minor "random" battles.

So far the voice acting has been terrific, and the graphics make me feel like I'm watching a decent-quality anime. Thumbs up so far!
EddieA

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: September 01, 2008, 05:56:15 AM »

Between the fact that people are having some trouble finding the game, and the fact that the game is number one at GameFAQs with a message board up to 217 pages, it looks like the game is selling well.  That's especially good news since this game will most likely determine the fate of the series in the US.

"Why did the chicken cross the Mobius strip?  To get to the same side."  - The Big Bang Theory
Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: September 01, 2008, 01:33:22 PM »

Quote from: YellowKing on September 01, 2008, 03:47:02 AM

I was unimpressed with the combat in the demo, but bought the game based on the good reviews and word of mouth from people who were familiar with the series. I've been doing a lot of "grinding" trying to master the combat system, and I must say I'm finding it to be a lot of fun. It's a great blend of strategy and reflexes, and I have yet to become bored with the minor "random" battles.

It just goes to show that you can take absolutely nothing from RPG demos.  I really disliked the combat in the demo, and also thought the characters were annoying as hell.  However, I just played through that same spot in the course of the game, and absolutely loved it.  Amazing what a little context can do.  I''m just quitting RPG demos from now on, as they almost always do more harm than good.

Everything about this game has a certain charm that I just can't seem to put my finger on, but keeps me absolutely glued to the screen.  Given my typical likes and dislikes about JRPG's, I really should hate this one (hectic button-mashy combat, a "cute" kid character, etc.), but I can't seem to put it down.   The story and characters are so well written that it really gets it's hooks into you.  I think the skits - as much as I hate the amateurish graphics - add a level of detail and interaction that just make the whole package "click".  I really didn't think I'd enjoy ToV, but it's been an absolute blast so far.  About my only gripe is that the overworld and dungeon maps may be a little too easy, especially compared to the bosses.  I can get through nearly every single dungeon battle simply by spamming the B button, but you have to completely change tactics when you get to the bosses.  Of course, I'm only about 9 hours in, so that may change down the road.

Regarding the wolf, I went up against him with my 19th level party and proceeded to get wiped fairly quickly.  However, when I swapped Rita for Estelle and changed the battle command from "Save TP" to "Full Attack" (I think that's what it's called), I had little problem with him.  Even managed to rack up a 20-hit combo!  smile

Gertbeef
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: September 01, 2008, 01:42:32 PM »

I actually had a surprisingly easy time with the wolf. I think I was around 20 at the time so that probably helped. I just had a certain boss battle on a ship and was mauled though. If you get caught in a string of hits on there you're in trouble.

Also, was the voice for Zagi one from Persona 3? For some reason that one REALLY stands out as familiar to me but I can't quite place it. It's bothering me, and I can't seem to google it up. Maybe I'll have to fire up Persona 3 and see which character he is.

I agree that the demo was completely lackluster. I was just going to buy it but after I had no luck Friday I ended up downloading the demo and thought it was a mess. The combat made no sense and I almost decided to pass on it. Luckily I went ahead and grabbed it, and I enjoyed that area quite a bit in the real game.

I'm a bit curious how long this game is. I don't want it to end anytime soon.  icon_smile
Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #147 on: September 01, 2008, 01:53:56 PM »

Quote from: Gertbeef on September 01, 2008, 01:42:32 PM

I'm a bit curious how long this game is. I don't want it to end anytime soon.  icon_smile

The average Tales game is around 60 hours or so, without going through all the optional content, and I'd be surprised if this one was far from that mark too.

Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: September 01, 2008, 02:41:00 PM »

From what I've heard this is among the longest Tales games so at least 60 hours and more for most people. 
Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: September 01, 2008, 02:49:16 PM »

Quote from: Kevin Grey on September 01, 2008, 02:41:00 PM

From what I've heard this is among the longest Tales games so at least 60 hours and more for most people. 

Bummer.  I've never played a game without "Final Fantasy" in the title that could keep my interest for that long.

Gertbeef
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: September 01, 2008, 02:55:13 PM »

I'm curious if they can keep the momentum and keep the story going for that long or whether we're going to hit some long dry patches later in the game. I could see me playing it for quite a while now, but if that ratios changes too much I'll probably lose interest. I'm enjoying the characters and story quite a bit.

It's usually when you get bogged down in tedius encounter spam that I lose interest in JRPGs, but right now the mix is perfect. Hopefully it keeps up.
Dante Rising

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: September 01, 2008, 04:28:31 PM »

Quote from: Gertbeef on September 01, 2008, 02:55:13 PM

I'm curious if they can keep the momentum and keep the story going for that long or whether we're going to hit some long dry patches later in the game. I could see me playing it for quite a while now, but if that ratios changes too much I'll probably lose interest. I'm enjoying the characters and story quite a bit.

It's usually when you get bogged down in tedious encounter spam that I lose interest in JRPGs, but right now the mix is perfect. Hopefully it keeps up.

I couldn't agree more. I'm completing Final fantasy IV DS, and the last few hours have been nothing but level grinding. What a tedious way to end the game.

I wish more rpgs had less mindless combat and fewer, more complex strategic battles coupled with higher experience awards. I'd rather fight 100 very well implemented encounters that keep me engaged in the conflict, as opposed to 1000 mindless random battles where I'm just tapping an "auto" button. (or wishing there was one)
Andrew Mallon

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: September 01, 2008, 05:39:01 PM »

Quote from: Gratch on September 01, 2008, 01:33:22 PM

Everything about this game has a certain charm that I just can't seem to put my finger on, but keeps me absolutely glued to the screen.  Given my typical likes and dislikes about JRPG's, I really should hate this one (hectic button-mashy combat, a "cute" kid character, etc.), but I can't seem to put it down.   The story and characters are so well written that it really gets it's hooks into you.  I think the skits - as much as I hate the amateurish graphics - add a level of detail and interaction that just make the whole package "click".  I really didn't think I'd enjoy ToV, but it's been an absolute blast so far.  About my only gripe is that the overworld and dungeon maps may be a little too easy, especially compared to the bosses.  I can get through nearly every single dungeon battle simply by spamming the B button, but you have to completely change tactics when you get to the bosses.  Of course, I'm only about 9 hours in, so that may change down the road.

Good to see you're enjoying it! You should pick up Tales of The Abyss at some point, too. I think you'll really like that one. I love Vesperia so far, but I think Abyss is a slightly better game.

And, of course, you'll have to get Tales of Symphonia as well, and don't forget about Eternia on the PSP..  icon_wink
Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #153 on: September 01, 2008, 05:39:35 PM »

The 'mindless combat' is why I've loved the Tales series over the years. Combat is fun and engaging. And with the 360 version, there's no loading in and out of combat, so there's even fewer pauses in the action.

YellowKing

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: September 02, 2008, 02:50:05 AM »

After playing it a bit more, I realized one reason I'm not annoyed by the game is that it's the first JRPG I've played in years in which I actually liked the characters. It seems that every JRPG "hero" has to be either an effeminate cross-dresser or an angsty teen punk. Yuri, while slightly angsty, seems too good-hearted and laid back to express it much.

The supporting characters are equally tolerable, and the interactions among them during the "skits" are humorous without being hostile. The word "charming" keeps popping up, and that's about the only way I can describe it. Instead of controlling a party of squabbly ingrates like you do in most JRPGs, you feel like you're controlling a group of good-hearted kids who are just doing the best they can.

I agree that so far (and again, I'm only a few hours in) the combat, aside from bosses, has been really easy. However, I have been trying to keep slightly ahead of the level curve, so that may be a contributing factor. I haven't been outright grinding, but I do try to fight every monster in my path even in the overworld map. One thing I really like about the combat is that out-of-combat party members still get XP. I'm not a big fan of forced switching of party members to keep everyone leveled. I still do it in this game to an extent just to learn their moves and usefulness in combat, but it's nice to not have to stress about it. I also, until this game, didn't realize how much I *don't* miss random encounters. I used to be of the mindset that random encounters were just a fact of JRPG life, and if you didn't like them then go play Oblivion. But this weekend with company down and my playtime limited to short 20-30 minute intervals, the ability to dodge encounters if necessary was a true blessing.

shon

View Profile WWW
« Reply #155 on: September 02, 2008, 03:50:43 AM »

Got about 10 hours in and really having fun.  As said earlier the characters are not annoying and the story has humor as well.

Still trying to get the hang of combat, fatal strikes and combos,  I was able to get a 22 hit combo once.  The A.I. does very well in combat so that helps.
The pace of the game is great as well the only thing I don't like are the maze puzzle and I hit my first one.  I stopped playing Tales Of Symphonia because of that.

Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: September 02, 2008, 02:09:29 PM »

Quote from: Andrew Mallon on September 01, 2008, 05:39:01 PM

Good to see you're enjoying it! You should pick up Tales of The Abyss at some point, too. I think you'll really like that one. I love Vesperia so far, but I think Abyss is a slightly better game.

Yeah, I'm undecided on which one is better- Vesperia is so much more polished but I think I may like Abyss's story and characters a little bit more.  But I'm just about to hit what I believe is supposed to be the first major turning point in Vesperia which upends things similar to the point in Abyss where
Spoiler for Hiden:
Luke blew up that city
so I'll be interested to see how that changes.

StitchJones
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: September 02, 2008, 02:44:20 PM »

Well i went on a Vesperia binge this weekend and I'm now 30 hours deep and still really enjoying the game.  This is my first tales game and I'm really surprised at how grown up this game is.  Yes the charecters are quiry, enduring and a bit on the cute side, but a lot of the themes are pretty adult.  Wish I had one extra day off to play.
Andrew Mallon

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: September 02, 2008, 05:51:03 PM »

Quote from: Kevin Grey on September 02, 2008, 02:09:29 PM

Quote from: Andrew Mallon on September 01, 2008, 05:39:01 PM

Yeah, I'm undecided on which one is better- Vesperia is so much more polished but I think I may like Abyss's story and characters a little bit more.  But I'm just about to hit what I believe is supposed to be the first major turning point in Vesperia which upends things similar to the point in Abyss where
Spoiler for Hiden:
Luke blew up that city
so I'll be interested to see how that changes.

One of things I really think they improved in Vesperia is the story pacing. The first 15-20 hours in Abyss have way too much foreshadowing--too many characters going "Hmmm..." and "It's nothing, I need to think about something." With Vesperia, I'm about twelve hours in so far and while I don't think the story has really taken off so far, all the opening vignettes have been very compelling in and of themselves. I'm really feeling vested in these characters and what happens to them.

As fort he combat, I was going to say that Abyss's combat system might have been a little better, but I just reached the part where the Fatal Strikes become available and now I'm not so sure. The whole Fatal Strike system seems really cool so far. I still don't get how the Fatal Strike chain thing works, but I'm digging it.

So far, my highest combo is 44 in the 2nd Zagi fight. I really want to break the 50 barrier soon. 
Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: September 02, 2008, 05:58:03 PM »

Quote from: shon on September 02, 2008, 03:50:43 AM

Still trying to get the hang of combat, fatal strikes and combos,  I was able to get a 22 hit combo once.  The A.I. does very well in combat so that helps.

That's been my biggest struggle as well.  I managed to get a 20-hit combo in one of the boss fights, but my max since then has been a whopping 13.   I just can't seem to figure out how all the artes/arcane artes/burst artes/overdrive/fatal strike combinations work.  I've seen the Fatal Strike arrow pop up a couple times, but I have no earthly idea what I did to actually activate it.  Thankfully I'm still at the point where spamming the B button and mixing in a few blocks can handle most enemies.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: