http://gamingtrend.com
October 20, 2014, 09:52:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sudeki [Xbox]  (Read 1285 times)
AgtFox
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile WWW
« on: June 07, 2004, 07:43:29 PM »

We're a little over a month away until Sudeki's release (7/13 is current date).  Microsoft did have July 2004 as a release date in its E3 PR piece found here.

Anyone still excited by this game or has it been on the back burner long enough that there is no excitement anymore?  I'm looking forward to it just to see what type of a game it is personally.  Certainly doesn't hurt to have another Xbox RPG around, that's for sure.

Xbox Live: AgtFox
Tebunker

Ask How, Ask Now, Ask me

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2004, 02:20:04 AM »

never really been too interested in it at all. Couldn't get past the too stereotypical character types, and from what I've seen of the gameplay it doesn't seem to bring anything new to the table.

Solid game it may/will be but first day purchase it will not be.

I also tend to shy away from games that it feels like the media is practically forcing me to buy. Make sense?  I mean yeah Xbox doesn't have a lot of RPGs out now, doesn't mean I need to fall over for every halfassed action rpg that comes around. I think that too much has been said about the game allready and it was shown too early that it may have lost a lot of it's impact.

"I hate cynicism -- it's my least favorite quality and it doesn't lead anywhere. Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you're kind amazing things will happen." - Conan O'Brien
AgtFox

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2004, 03:17:59 AM »

Supposedly (and I'm just going on what I heard from people at E3) they have changed the game quite a bit from when the hype machine was in overdrive on this game.  You could probably say it's gone through the same type of changes as Fable and Conker on its way to completeness.

Xbox Live: AgtFox
EddieA

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2004, 03:26:55 AM »

It looks like it's going to be in the vein of Summoner 2, with the characters having different abilities they need to use.  I also really like what I've seen of the art style, and what I can tell from the videos, the combat looks good too.  If it does make it out July 13, it's going to be an expensive day for me, with Tales of Symphonia coming out too.

"Why did the chicken cross the Mobius strip?  To get to the same side."  - The Big Bang Theory
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: