http://gamingtrend.com
April 23, 2014, 08:15:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Stuck in Quake 4 already  (Read 567 times)
Xmann
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Ironman in training

View Profile
« on: December 22, 2005, 01:21:52 PM »

Ok it's early and i'm stuck and need some help.  I'm at the point where i was given a shotgun and i've made it from outside to inside again.  I have 2 marines with me and we've made it through to where i am at a closed door that i can't get inside.  The marines wait at the door, but i can't find a lever or switch or anything near to open the door.  I've retraced my steps back to where the medic marine is waiting by himself and i can't find anything.
Anyone remember where i'm at and can give me a spoiler?  Don't worry, just tell me straight out what to do.

Canuck

I live in Japan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2005, 03:31:52 PM »

You gotta go into the next room, fight some baddies and then go up high and drop some sort of laser gun in front of the door which you can then used to blast open.  There was no secret-just go into the next room (opposite direction from the door you are trying to get into)
Xmann

Ironman in training

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2005, 03:50:42 PM »

hmm, i just cant find how to get into the next room

Xmann

Ironman in training

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2005, 01:05:32 PM »

We must be talking about different areas.  I'm in the hanger.  I just ran around and completely back tracked a long ways and i still cant find a way through that door.  I've read an online guide and i see nothing that can help me.  The only door that opens in the room i'm in now sends me back where i came from.
Anyone else know where i'm at and wanna help?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: