http://gamingtrend.com
October 20, 2014, 10:17:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Street Fighter IV Impressions  (Read 22977 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
VegasD
Gaming Trend Reader

Offline Offline

Posts: 97


View Profile
« Reply #280 on: March 06, 2009, 08:08:49 PM »

I'd be down for a tournament!

Question:  How do you handle Zangiefs &*@((@)#@ aggravating spin attack??  It goes off in an instant, and seems to have very few counters.  It's armor breaking and deadly when used in a corner.

I need a strategy to use against it.  I play as Sagat.
Logged
wonderpug
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 11461


hmm...


View Profile
« Reply #281 on: March 06, 2009, 08:21:31 PM »

Quote from: VegasD on March 06, 2009, 08:08:49 PM

Question:  How do you handle Zangiefs &*@((@)#@ aggravating spin attack??  It goes off in an instant, and seems to have very few counters.  It's armor breaking and deadly when used in a corner.

I need a strategy to use against it.  I play as Sagat.

Didn't see anything in the Sagat forums but found some info in the Zangief forum about using lariats against Sagat:

"don't do random lariats, since Sagat can punish either lariat with both tiger shots and (worse) tiger knees"

The tiger knee knocks people back pretty damn far so if that works I'd think it would be your best option, since Zangief once again has to endure approaching through an assault of tiger shots.

Just don't tiger knee right when the lariat starts, as I'm pretty sure Zangief gets some invulnerability right at the beginning of the spin, and the invuln period is a little different depending on whether he did a punch or a kick lariat.  I'd imagine you'd also be able to simply sweep kick him if he's using the lariat that close to you.
Logged
Graham
Managing Editor
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 4017


View Profile WWW
« Reply #282 on: March 06, 2009, 09:53:40 PM »

I might be willing to get into a tourney if you do one.  I've only had about an hour with it, but I was doing alright with Ryu.

Just curious, is there a real discernable difference between Ryo and Ken?  Why all the Ken hate/love?
Logged

Partial Owner of the World Champion Green Bay Packers
wonderpug
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 11461


hmm...


View Profile
« Reply #283 on: March 06, 2009, 10:05:01 PM »

Quote from: Graham on March 06, 2009, 09:53:40 PM

I might be willing to get into a tourney if you do one.  I've only had about an hour with it, but I was doing alright with Ryu.

Just curious, is there a real discernable difference between Ryo and Ken?  Why all the Ken hate/love?

The Ken hate is just because he's by far the most commonly picked character online.

And yes, there are quite a few differences between them.  Their ultras and supers are completely different, of course.  Ryu can shoot hadokens much faster while Ken has better shoryukens.  Their hurricane kicks act a little differently.  Ryu has better combo options.

Ryu is generally the stronger of the two characters if you can pull off his fancier combo strings, but if you're playing more simply I think Ken is easier to use.
...

Those of you interested in a tourney, keep it in the neighborhood or have some friendly cross-forum action with Gamers with Jobs?
Logged
Graham
Managing Editor
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 4017


View Profile WWW
« Reply #284 on: March 06, 2009, 10:21:20 PM »

Could do a tourney with GT on one side and GWJ on the other.  Best of the best, pride of the site!
Logged

Partial Owner of the World Champion Green Bay Packers
pingwrx
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 1228


View Profile
« Reply #285 on: March 06, 2009, 10:54:16 PM »

I'm down but I'm a sucky noob ken user. ninja
Logged

XBL gamertag: pingwrx
PS3-PS4 pingwrx
TiLT
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 6613


Preaching to the choir


View Profile WWW
« Reply #286 on: March 06, 2009, 10:56:14 PM »

I'm up for a tourney, but shouldn't it wait until Capcom releases the free Tournament DLC? That should make it much easier to arrange.
Logged
TheMissingLink
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 6235


TML, for short.


View Profile
« Reply #287 on: March 06, 2009, 10:59:21 PM »

My Sagat (or Sakura) would be in in in for a tourney.
Logged

TheMissingLink on PSN
Ralph-Wiggum
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 2622


View Profile
« Reply #288 on: March 07, 2009, 03:33:35 AM »

I would be up for a tourny but I consider me a #16 seed when the bracket is set up.  icon_biggrin
Logged
wonderpug
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 11461


hmm...


View Profile
« Reply #289 on: March 07, 2009, 04:03:32 AM »

Quote from: TiLT on March 06, 2009, 10:56:14 PM

I'm up for a tourney, but shouldn't it wait until Capcom releases the free Tournament DLC? That should make it much easier to arrange.

That might not show until the summer or later.  Once a bracket is set up it's just a matter of people coordinating with their next opponent to figure out a time to meet.

I'm not sure the DLC Tournament setup would even work for this anyhow.  It may very well require everyone competing to be online at the exact same time--the way HD Remix handled tournaments--and if that's the case it would be like herding rabbits trying to get everyone together at once. 
Logged
The Grue
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 8204


You are likely to be eaten by a grue.


View Profile
« Reply #290 on: March 07, 2009, 05:34:05 AM »

My TE stick shipped from Best Buy today and it will be delivered on Tuesday.  SF4 will finally be mine.
Logged

XBox Live ID: The Grue
Playstation Network Name: TheGrue
VegasD
Gaming Trend Reader

Offline Offline

Posts: 97


View Profile
« Reply #291 on: March 07, 2009, 06:14:15 AM »

I really really really wish they would fix the lobby.

Nothing is more frustrating than losing a ranked match, and then sifting through 7 or 8 recycles before you can find a working opponent.
Logged
TiLT
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 6613


Preaching to the choir


View Profile WWW
« Reply #292 on: March 07, 2009, 09:54:40 AM »

Quote from: VegasD on March 07, 2009, 06:14:15 AM

I really really really wish they would fix the lobby.

Nothing is more frustrating than losing a ranked match, and then sifting through 7 or 8 recycles before you can find a working opponent.

Just activate ranked challenges while playing the arcade mode. You'll have MUCH better luck that way.
Logged
wonderpug
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 11461


hmm...


View Profile
« Reply #293 on: March 07, 2009, 10:24:08 PM »

wonderpug advances past the first round of the Penny Arcade tournament!

He used Vega and it turned out to be a much tougher than I was hoping my first match to be.  I thought I could get through at least one match in the tournament as El Fuerte, but it turns out the guy's cousin plays a lot of Fuerte so my opponent was already familiar with most of Fuerte's tricks.  On top of that, Vega is a pretty rough matchup for El Fuerte since Vega's got great counters to Fuerte's shenanigans.  So my Elf got swept in the first match.

Second match I switched to Cammy and had a much better time of it, sweeping him in three rounds straight.

In the third and final match he stuck with Vega against my Cammy.  I won round one, then round two, but with much more trouble.  He got round three.  We're in round four, and health bars start dwindling for both of us.  We each hang back and play more and more cautiously, as a loss for him ends the tournament, and a loss for me means the entire match will come down to the 5th and final round.

With a little energon, and a lot of luck, I managed to get the round four victory and avoid that stressful fifth round.  Then we had a bunch of casual rounds for fun to unwind.  Nice guy, and if there had been some kind of seeding based on skill in the tournament he surely would've advanced much farther.
Logged
VegasD
Gaming Trend Reader

Offline Offline

Posts: 97


View Profile
« Reply #294 on: March 09, 2009, 05:54:05 PM »

Quote from: TiLT on March 07, 2009, 09:54:40 AM

Quote from: VegasD on March 07, 2009, 06:14:15 AM

I really really really wish they would fix the lobby.

Nothing is more frustrating than losing a ranked match, and then sifting through 7 or 8 recycles before you can find a working opponent.

Just activate ranked challenges while playing the arcade mode. You'll have MUCH better luck that way.

Good tip!  Works great, thanks!
Logged
The Grue
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 8204


You are likely to be eaten by a grue.


View Profile
« Reply #295 on: March 09, 2009, 05:57:24 PM »

Alright, I bought the game this weekend with the anticipation of my TE stick getting delivered on Tuesday.  I played the game last night with a normal XBox controller and went into the mode where you have the 6 ranks of moves to work through.  I was hoping this mode would teach you a little more, but it doesn't.  Therefore I am stuck on a particular move and was wondering if someone could offer tips.  I took Ryu in and got to the move where you just do a heavy punch or kick (can't remember which) and then a Shoryuken.  I can do Shoryukens no problem, even with the XBox controller.  I guess there must be some kind of timing I am missing because after I do the heavy move, Ryu moves backwards and there is a delay before I can start the Shoryuken.  I pull it off, but it doesn't count it as fast enough.  What am I doing wrong here?
Logged

XBox Live ID: The Grue
Playstation Network Name: TheGrue
Destructor
Special Project Group
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 15962


▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start


View Profile WWW
« Reply #296 on: March 09, 2009, 06:05:12 PM »

Timing truly is everything when it comes to trying to do those moves. Some of them are SO precise it's not even funny.

That said - yeah, the game could've used some sort of training mode. Would've helped IMHO.
Logged

"All opinions posted are my own, and not those of my employers, who are appalled."
wonderpug
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 11461


hmm...


View Profile
« Reply #297 on: March 09, 2009, 07:03:43 PM »

Quote from: The Grue on March 09, 2009, 05:57:24 PM

I ... went into the mode where you have the 6 ranks of moves to work through.  I was hoping this mode would teach you a little more, but it doesn't.  Therefore I am stuck on a particular move and was wondering if someone could offer tips.  I took Ryu in and got to the move where you just do a heavy punch or kick (can't remember which) and then a Shoryuken.  I can do Shoryukens no problem, even with the XBox controller.  I guess there must be some kind of timing I am missing because after I do the heavy move, Ryu moves backwards and there is a delay before I can start the Shoryuken.  I pull it off, but it doesn't count it as fast enough.  What am I doing wrong here?

First off, be sure to bookmark this youtube channel, which has videos of all the character challenges being performed.  Some challenges are just about impossible to pull off without first seeing how the sequence of moves need to be performed.

Second, bear in mind that many of the combos shown in those challenges are extremely difficult to pull off, and shouldn't be thought of as "the basics" to learn before you have a chance at competing online.  Some of the difficult combos literally require a button to be pressed at a precise 1/60th or 1/30th of a second, no sooner, no later.

That all said, the combo you're describing isn't one of those crazy difficult ones.  You are trying to "cancel" the punch into the shoryuken, that is, the shoryuken will interrupt the animation of the heavy punch and come out much quicker.  If you're getting pushed back before it lets you do a shoryuken you're trying to input the shoryuken too late. 

Watch the videos for Ryu on that youtube channel to see the timing in action, but the shoryuken is basically coming out a split second after the punch connects.  As soon as you press that HP button immediately start doing the shoryuken input as fast as you can and you should be able to pull it off.
Logged
The Grue
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 8204


You are likely to be eaten by a grue.


View Profile
« Reply #298 on: March 09, 2009, 07:15:48 PM »

Quote from: wonderpug on March 09, 2009, 07:03:43 PM

If you're getting pushed back before it lets you do a shoryuken you're trying to input the shoryuken too late. 

Watch the videos for Ryu on that youtube channel to see the timing in action, but the shoryuken is basically coming out a split second after the punch connects.  As soon as you press that HP button immediately start doing the shoryuken input as fast as you can and you should be able to pull it off.

Yeah, that is what I am trying to do, but not working for me.  Could be that when I rush it I am not able to pull it off.  Stick comes tomorrow, so should help me.  Thanks for the link to the video...will watch.

Logged

XBox Live ID: The Grue
Playstation Network Name: TheGrue
pingwrx
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 1228


View Profile
« Reply #299 on: March 09, 2009, 10:52:07 PM »

Quote from: wonderpug on March 09, 2009, 07:03:43 PM

Quote from: The Grue on March 09, 2009, 05:57:24 PM

I ... went into the mode where you have the 6 ranks of moves to work through.  I was hoping this mode would teach you a little more, but it doesn't.  Therefore I am stuck on a particular move and was wondering if someone could offer tips.  I took Ryu in and got to the move where you just do a heavy punch or kick (can't remember which) and then a Shoryuken.  I can do Shoryukens no problem, even with the XBox controller.  I guess there must be some kind of timing I am missing because after I do the heavy move, Ryu moves backwards and there is a delay before I can start the Shoryuken.  I pull it off, but it doesn't count it as fast enough.  What am I doing wrong here?

First off, be sure to bookmark this youtube channel, which has videos of all the character challenges being performed.  Some challenges are just about impossible to pull off without first seeing how the sequence of moves need to be performed.

Second, bear in mind that many of the combos shown in those challenges are extremely difficult to pull off, and shouldn't be thought of as "the basics" to learn before you have a chance at competing online.  Some of the difficult combos literally require a button to be pressed at a precise 1/60th or 1/30th of a second, no sooner, no later.

That all said, the combo you're describing isn't one of those crazy difficult ones.  You are trying to "cancel" the punch into the shoryuken, that is, the shoryuken will interrupt the animation of the heavy punch and come out much quicker.  If you're getting pushed back before it lets you do a shoryuken you're trying to input the shoryuken too late. 

Watch the videos for Ryu on that youtube channel to see the timing in action, but the shoryuken is basically coming out a split second after the punch connects.  As soon as you press that HP button immediately start doing the shoryuken input as fast as you can and you should be able to pull it off.

Yea being able to cancel some moves into a super or ultra are awesome I've been practicing in training mode and the timing is pretty strict.
Logged

XBL gamertag: pingwrx
PS3-PS4 pingwrx
The Rocketman
Gaming Trend Reader

Offline Offline

Posts: 435



View Profile
« Reply #300 on: March 11, 2009, 11:27:50 AM »

I bought the game after reading how easy this game was supposed to be, and how much like SF 2 it was... It sort of is, I guess... but that combo-crap, cancelling moves, supermoves, ultra moves, extreme moves... whatever, really not my cup of tea.

And that trial-mode flatout sucks!

I don't regret buying the game, but it sure isn't what I thought it'd be... My fault I guess for only reading the stuff I liked to hear, and disregarding the information I didn't like.
Logged
Harkonis
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 9808



View Profile
« Reply #301 on: March 11, 2009, 11:43:17 AM »

SF2 had combos, super moves and move cancelling as well. slywink
Logged
wonderpug
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 11461


hmm...


View Profile
« Reply #302 on: March 11, 2009, 01:12:46 PM »

Quote from: The Rocketman on March 11, 2009, 11:27:50 AM

I bought the game after reading how easy this game was supposed to be, and how much like SF 2 it was... It sort of is, I guess... but that combo-crap, cancelling moves, supermoves, ultra moves, extreme moves... whatever, really not my cup of tea.

And that trial-mode flatout sucks!

What Hark said.  Honestly they really should have labeled the character challenges differently:
Trial 1-2: Basic Moves
Trial 3: Beginner Combos
Trial 4-5: Advanced Combos
Hard Trials 1-5: Insane Combos

For a beginner I wouldn't recommend going past the first three challenges for each character.

Quote
I don't regret buying the game, but it sure isn't what I thought it'd be... My fault I guess for only reading the stuff I liked to hear, and disregarding the information I didn't like.
Do disregard the information you don't like!  As Hark mentioned, these crazy 1/60th of a second combos have been in the series since the original Street Fighter II, it's just that the vast majority of the population didn't know about them and were having a blast anyway.  Go ahead and get the hang of the game while completely ignoring focus attacks, ultras, EX moves, and of course those crazy linking combos.  Just stick to basic moves and special moves, remember to block, and then just add the more advanced things in as you get better at the basics.

Since it's easy to miss I'll remind you that there are easier AI difficulties than Easy: there's Very Easy and Easiest.  Your best bet is to stick to Easiest as you get the hang of things.  Mostly, though, you want to play against other people ASAP.  There are lots of people playing online who are just as beginner as you.
Logged
Harkonis
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 9808



View Profile
« Reply #303 on: March 12, 2009, 05:40:21 AM »

Here's a funny lil SF vid

http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/14211549/street-fighter-iv/videos/sf4_spc_localization1_gameplay_030609.html

http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/14211549/street-fighter-iv/videos/sf4_spc_localization1_intro_030609.html
Logged
wonderpug
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 11461


hmm...


View Profile
« Reply #304 on: March 12, 2009, 03:30:29 PM »

PS3 or 360, Come join the tournament!
Logged
wonderpug
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 11461


hmm...


View Profile
« Reply #305 on: March 12, 2009, 11:48:02 PM »

Bah, just lost in the Penny Arcade tournament.  Damn good Balrog.  Didn't lose to anything stupid, he was just clearly better than me with a tight defense, good mixup in his attacks, and highly damaging punishments* for my mistakes.  Doesn't feel quite as bad to lose knowing that he definitely deserved the win.

*Any Balrog fans need to practice his headbutt into ultra.  Hot damn that's painful.
Logged
Harkonis
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 9808



View Profile
« Reply #306 on: March 13, 2009, 02:47:52 AM »

http://games.ign.com/articles/960/960269p1.html

The chick that does the voice for Rose looks a lot like her (and she's hot and has a great set of ... eyes.)

anyway, there's a podcast of an interview with her and they talk about how some people think she says 'soul fuck' instead of 'soul spark'. lol

Still surprised she looks so much like the character. Interesting that in a picture of her with 2 playboy bunnies she looks hotter than them imo.  She's also got a pic with Wayne Brady, obviously he didn't have to choke a bitch. lol

edit: her interview starts at 25 minutes in.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2009, 02:50:52 AM by Harkonis » Logged
pr0ner
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 5359


Go Flames go!


View Profile
« Reply #307 on: March 13, 2009, 05:33:19 AM »

I'd hit it.  Oh yes, I would definitely hit it.
Logged

XBox Live Gamertag: Pr0ner
wonderpug
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 11461


hmm...


View Profile
« Reply #308 on: March 27, 2009, 12:07:07 AM »

It's public self-humiliation time!

Here's my recent loss in the Penny Arcade Loser's Bracket Tournament:

First match
Second match

Note to self: don't jump into a serious match without getting at least one or two practice rounds in first.

And Hark, any jokes about my button mashing...technique...will only come back to haunt you if I manage to win our tournament match. slywink
Logged
pr0ner
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 5359


Go Flames go!


View Profile
« Reply #309 on: March 27, 2009, 12:12:16 AM »

Button masher!

By the way, how did your Ultra in the last round of Match 2 not end things?
« Last Edit: March 27, 2009, 12:18:02 AM by pr0ner » Logged

XBox Live Gamertag: Pr0ner
wonderpug
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 11461


hmm...


View Profile
« Reply #310 on: April 09, 2009, 05:08:53 PM »

I don't know how many Gouken fans we have here, but this is a great, great video from someone at SRK going detailing how he plays him.  He adds annotations all throughout the match so you can see the hows and whys of his strategy.

Even if you're not a Gouken player it's a great watch just to get a look into how the more advanced players approach a match.

Quote from: pr0ner on March 27, 2009, 12:12:16 AM

By the way, how did your Ultra in the last round of Match 2 not end things?

Missed this question before.  I can't remember exactly but I'm pretty sure the ultra didn't win the match for me because the game hates me.
Logged
Ascendent
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 1290


Have love, will travel..


View Profile
« Reply #311 on: April 09, 2009, 08:59:50 PM »

I need some serious help, I've been playing SFIV and I'm freaking awful. I do alright v.s. the computer but get me in an online match and my brain turns to mush and forget how to do combos or even special moves. I'm sure it's just a matter of playing online but I have been and I haven't improved much if at all. My matches usually go something like the following:

Oh he's jumping let me see if I can..oh he hit me..he swept me..my turn oh he jumped in the air and hit me oh he swept me, oh flamy dragon punch bullshit hits me oh he threw me and so forth.

Pretty much how it goes, so without jumping who's a good character to combo with? I tried Sakura and have had some success but mostly countering the missed dragon punches or specials aside from that I can't get crap going with her.  I've done the trial mode up to level 4 with most characters. It's just all that shit goes out the window when fighting online. Like my brain can't process all that while fighting someone else.
Logged
EvilHomer3k
Gaming Trend Reader

Offline Offline

Posts: 62


View Profile WWW
« Reply #312 on: April 16, 2009, 03:48:55 PM »

Don't use Sakura.  She's one of the weaker characters.  Sagat is a good choice due to his high health.  Getting hit with him means less than getting hit with Sakura.  Sagat has some very good basic moves.  His FK is a good anti air hit and his dragon punch motion has been simplified (d/f, d/f, punch) and is also a very good anti-air.  Sagat's tiger shots (fireballs) are very good with short recovery.  His tiger knee is a great move to get close and does good damage. Sagat is fairly simple to learn as he only has a couple of different motions for special moves (f,d,d/f or d/f,d/f for dragon punches/tiger knee and d,d/f,f for tiger shots/fireballs).  Sagat is also someone that can become really good as you learn to do cancels into ultras. 

I would practice the moves until you can do them 9 times out of 10 (if not 10 out of 10).  Don't worry too much about combos, yet.  You want to be able to do some basic ones but at your level getting good with anti-airs and spacing is the most important. jFK, cFK (jumping fierce kick, crouching fierce kick) is a decently damaging combo that is super easy to do. 

Learn to punish mistakes.  You'll probably face a lot of Ken/Ryu players who do endless dragon punches (shoryukens).  Hit them on the way down or throw them when they land. If you have trouble with jump ins, practice them in training mode.  Record yourself jumping in and hitting FK, sweep.  Then play that back and the computer will do it over and over.  Practice anti-airs, back-dashing, and Focus Attacks.

Don't forget about light punches and kicks.  They have a lot of priority and can interrupt a lot of moves.

Once you have the basics down choose a character you like.  It is much easier to learn the basics of the game with someone like Sagat since he has high health (your matches will last longer).  Once you have the basics down a lot of things transfer from character to character.

Finally, get used to playing online in ranked matches.  The ranking system is quite lenient to new people as you never go below 0 battle points.  You also might hit up someone else online and play some casual games with them.  I'm sure they'll be willing to help you out.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2009, 03:51:22 PM by EvilHomer3k » Logged

PSN ID: evilhomer3k
Harkonis
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 9808



View Profile
« Reply #313 on: April 17, 2009, 02:32:39 AM »

I missed my window to play the match tonight. frown  Sorry vision.
Logged
pr0ner
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 5359


Go Flames go!


View Profile
« Reply #314 on: April 17, 2009, 04:47:32 PM »

Quote from: Harkonis on April 17, 2009, 02:32:39 AM

I missed my window to play the match tonight. frown  Sorry vision.

Isn't this in the wrong thread?
Logged

XBox Live Gamertag: Pr0ner
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 71766


La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!


View Profile
« Reply #315 on: April 25, 2009, 05:32:41 PM »

well this doesn't sound good.
Logged

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
pingwrx
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 1228


View Profile
« Reply #316 on: April 25, 2009, 06:58:21 PM »

I downloaded the update no problems for me.
Logged

XBL gamertag: pingwrx
PS3-PS4 pingwrx
Harkonis
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 9808



View Profile
« Reply #317 on: April 25, 2009, 09:40:29 PM »

Quote from: CeeKay on April 25, 2009, 05:32:41 PM


it was down for a couple hours in the wee hours of the morning when the patch went live.  was no big deal.
Logged
pr0ner
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 5359


Go Flames go!


View Profile
« Reply #318 on: April 28, 2009, 12:46:04 AM »

I just uploaded a video that contains me triple Ochi throwing a Zangief to end round 1, then beating a focus attack with a wake up hundred hand slap to end round 2.  It's a shame the video doesn't record the guy's bitching over Live after that beatdown.  Get it before it's gone!
Logged

XBox Live Gamertag: Pr0ner
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines
Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!
Page created in 0.204 seconds with 101 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0.06s, 2q)