http://gamingtrend.com
October 21, 2014, 09:59:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Still looking for the video outtake/blooper for Phantasmagoria  (Read 132 times)
Andrew Wonser
Gaming Trend Senior Member

A porcupine quilt made of porcupine quills.

View Profile
« on: October 26, 2013, 01:14:37 AM »

I've been looking for this off and on since at least 1997. First saw it on a fansite run by Anthony Larme. For whatever reason it was taken off. Been doing searches every five years or so and just keep coming up with nothing.

I can even remember what it was. Will spoiler tag it just to be on the safe side.

Spoiler for Hiden:
It's close to the end and Adrienne (Hero) is running from the demon that had possessed her husband. She reaches a gap that appears too long to jump to the other side but conveniently there are pipes above that can be shimmied. I believe in the game you were never given a chance to try to jump the gap but they did shoot a sequence where she tried but for reasons of space could not fit it on the 7 discs. What happens is she tries the jump and doesn't make it. The FMV then breaks the forth wall and it shows her jumping onto a landing mat with the set (Green screen and I believe lights) behind her. The director then starts yelling at her about what was she thinking and she replies that she thought she could make it.

This has to still exist somewhere. It just has to. I've looked through various search engines and then just through youtube. I just keep hitting a wall.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: