http://gamingtrend.com
September 17, 2014, 05:57:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Stella Deus: The Gate of Eternity is out...  (Read 4805 times)
Ascendent
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Have love, will travel..

View Profile
« on: April 27, 2005, 08:29:03 PM »

Snuck this one on me, just heard about it at CAG. I checked with Gamestop sure enough there it is. Going to pick this one up tomorrow, if anyone has it would love to hear about it.

Ascendent
Devil

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2005, 08:37:31 PM »

Give us the scoop!

XBox Gamertag: Devil13Devil
Wii Number: 0305 6568 6417 2609
PS3 Thing: Slived
TheMissingLink

TML, for short.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2005, 09:14:41 PM »

It's tempting...veeeeery tempting...

TheMissingLink on PSN
Ascendent

Have love, will travel..

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2005, 09:22:09 PM »

heh no scoop, just checked at www.gamestop.com and there it was instock. Now I'll be picking up my copy tomorrow in the morning. *sigh* another game I reaaaally don't need, but it's from Atlus & by law I'm required to buy them.

Ascendent
depward

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2005, 11:00:05 PM »

Yes, I would really like some impressions before plunking down moolah.  But hey, it qualifies under the required purchases from certain game companies (Atlus, Working Designs, Square-enix in same cases) so I'll most likely pick it up sometime.

depward on the Playstation Network
raaaaaawwwwwwr on Xbox Live
semiconscious

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2005, 11:21:52 PM »

Quote from: "Ascendent"
*sigh* another game I reaaaally don't need, but it's from Atlus & by law I'm required to buy them.

yeah, i'm kinda bound by the same requirement. not really sure i'm ready for an srpg slog right now, but it does look pretty...

"... i'm not against some 'monkey catching'... but i'd rather be collecting pants..."
- snake, 'snake vs monkey' (mgs3:se)
Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2005, 11:54:17 PM »

I'd love some impressions too.  My plate is way too full for this right now but I'm definitely interested and, like many here, I like to show my support for Atlus.
Big Jake

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2005, 01:08:10 AM »

Ive been telling myself not to buy Digital Devil Saga for the last month, and now this!  Stop it Atlus! Stop it!!  (Im trying to get to the second half of May before buyiung any games.  Im supposedly on a budget right now.)

The price of great bacon is eternal vigilance.
Devil

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2005, 03:18:48 AM »

Atlus=Buy for me too...

Can't wait to hear what you think!

XBox Gamertag: Devil13Devil
Wii Number: 0305 6568 6417 2609
PS3 Thing: Slived
depward

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2005, 05:48:30 AM »

Quote from: "Big Jake"
Ive been telling myself not to buy Digital Devil Saga for the last month, and now this!  Stop it Atlus! Stop it!!  (Im trying to get to the second half of May before buyiung any games.  Im supposedly on a budget right now.)

Mwahaha give in to the Atlus machine   biggrin   It's a rarity when I feel obligated to "support" a company by really looking into games they they release.  And, just about everything Atlus releases, I'm almost always into   smile

semiconscious

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2005, 12:36:06 PM »

some good, & pretty objective, impressions over at the gamefaqs forum, in particular here (warning: not sure if some of this stuff could be considered spoilers). basic conclusions: a good, but not great game, a little too melodramatic for it's own good, & very much in the style of fft (to the point where the score's done by the same 2 composers)...

i think i've just about convinced myself to at least give it a shot (i really like how it looks, character/environment -wise)...

one bit of bad news: no japanese voicetrack(?!)...

"... i'm not against some 'monkey catching'... but i'd rather be collecting pants..."
depward

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2005, 07:47:14 PM »

SO I just got Arc the Lad Collection for psx.  And yesterday I bought Alundra for the psx as well.  And I would like to play through the rest of Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne (40 hours in).  I would also like to play through the rest of the first Shadow Hearts, since I was a dork and didn't get to play through it all before picking up Covenant when it released (thanks goes to Fellow once again for getting me a copy   biggrin ).  And this weekend I'm going to pick up Koudelka for psx as well.

Oh, and today because of TheMissingLink's trip to the local video game store to re-purchase Metal Gear Solid 3, and my fortune of having exactly $53 in my wallet, Stella Deus was purchased.

Thanks a lot.

Impressions will follow when I have the time to actually play (did I mention it's the week before finals?).   Tongue

-Lord Ebonstone-
BANNED

get naked

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2005, 08:47:21 PM »

Yeah, well, I recently re-acquired Final Fantasy 7-9, Disgaea, and Phantom Brave.  So far I'm at the final encounter in FF9 (playing the games backwards in order), and I (re) started Disgaea last night.

Plus, EBGames' sale made me buy Hitman: Contracts (bleh) and Final Fantasy X-2 (there's actually a good game under the charlie's angels/masturbatory fantasy bullshit, but it's buried deep).

Oh, and I recently got Kohan 2, Soliders: Heroes of World War 2, Ground Control 2, Heroes of Might and Magic 3 Complete, and Seven Kingdoms 2, all of which I've yet to start playing seriously.

In short, I just can't rationalize purchasing Stella Deus right now!  Especially when I'm getting an impulse to replay Final Fantasy Tactics...

xbl tag = cthonic horror

NNNOOOOOO!!
TheMissingLink

TML, for short.

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2005, 09:15:03 PM »

Sorry to go off in a totally different direction here, but how do you like FF9?  It has always intrigued me (plus I friggin' own it).

TheMissingLink on PSN
-Lord Ebonstone-
BANNED

get naked

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2005, 09:42:24 PM »

Quote from: "TheMissingLink"
Sorry to go off in a totally different direction here, but how do you like FF9?  It has always intrigued me (plus I friggin' own it).

Possible spoilers:

Unlike other Final Fantasies, it gets interesting early and peters out as the game progresses.

Basically, I was most interested in the game at the end of Disc 2.  The plot feels like it's really getting in gear, like, holy shit, how are we going to stop that?  That's when the game and your goal in it takes a U-Turn as you begin chasing the Final Fantasy trademark of an effeminate clown who ends up being the game's main villain.  Until that point, you really get emotionally into the story as the former villain commits atrocity after atrocity.  You see families die, mothers and fathers making final suicidal stands so their children can escape, etc.  And the characters feel pretty damn dynamic and interesting.  There's still alot of mystery about some of them, etc.

Then it all comes to a screeching halt and you get to chase down the dude in a skirt who only threatens to do bad things.  OK, well, he does do one very impressive bad thing but it's far less emotionally jarring than what the previous villain does.

And then it gets funky with alternate dimensions/planets/something, genetically engineered people, a superior race, etc.  Very Tales of Symphonia-esque.  Except it makes less sense than ToS (which means it makes next to no sense).

And here I am, waiting in front of the last dungeon of the game, polishing up side quests, and I just don't care what's going to happen to the characters, what's going to happen to the dimensions/worlds, etc.  I don't even feel a huge desire to 'bring the villain to justice.'  He's just a megalomaniac transvestite as far as I'm concerned.  And all that cool characterization caused by experiencing atrocities first-hand?  Oh, that's all gone.  Everyone's an archetype now.  Fuck it, you can watch the splash screens in the intro to see how a character's going to turn out -- they each have a Big Philosophical Word (tm) attached to them, like "Honesty," or "Duty," or "Sorrow," or "Loneliness."

In other Final Fantasies, the games seem to coagulate as you continue in them -- things come to a head, so to speak.  When it's all said and done and you're about to face the last encounter, tension is at its highest point, the game's come full circle and it's solid and spectacular and emotional.

In Final Fantasy 9, the game coagulates and hardens by the end of Disc 2.  But there are two more discs.  The result?  The cookie crumbles.  Things stop making sense.  Stuff feels tacked on.  And you as a player stop caring.

It's not a bad game.  It's pretty fun to play, and I do intend on finishing it.  There's a boatload of wasted potential, though, due in part to a laughable villain and a story that basically has no continuity.  Still, there are some truly emotional moments, from disgust and horror to laugh-out-loud funny lines.  It stops being an adventure and starts being a video game past Disc 2, though.  And that's a crying shame.

xbl tag = cthonic horror

NNNOOOOOO!!
TheMissingLink

TML, for short.

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2005, 11:20:09 PM »

Eeeeeeeh, maybe I'll give it a whirl during a dry spell (i.e. this summer).

TheMissingLink on PSN
Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2005, 11:33:17 PM »

Quote from: "depward"
And yesterday I bought Alundra for the psx as well.

Isn't Aundra supposed to be similar to Zelda?  I'd be interested in any impressions whenever you get time to play it.
semiconscious

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2005, 11:57:44 PM »

Quote from: "-Lord Ebonstone-"
He's just a megalomaniac transvestite as far as I'm concerned.

what? - saving the world from a meglomaniac transvestite isn't enough for you?! smile (& you didn't even mention mognet (*sigh!*))...

ffix was my favorite of them all (yes, including ffvi!) - really loved the story, the characters (especially vivi & eiko, tho i also thought zidane & freya were very cool), the locations, the cutscenes, the music (amazing!), hell, i even got into the card game!...

one of the few rpgs i've played that makes me smile just remembering it (did i mention the greatest ff ending - yes, including ffvii! - ever?)...

oh, & btw, just started stella deus & will report back eventually...

depward

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2005, 02:33:55 AM »

Played about one hour of Stella now -

Pretty unimpressed.  It's just kind of . . . bland.  I really want to like the character art and so forth, but the bad voice acting, weird drowning out of audio, and just uninspired gameplay seems to take a toll.

Maybe it'll pick up, but so far I can just say that it's not a bad game (I don't think at this juncture anyway), but it just doesn't really do anything worthwhile.  I'll report back after some more playtime.

And I haven't gotten around to playing any Alundra yet.  It is supposed to be, more or less, a "Zelda clone", but I hear that it's a lot more puzzle orientated.

Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2005, 02:48:31 AM »

Quote from: "semiconcious"
ffix was my favorite of them all (yes, including ffvi!) - really loved the story, the characters (especially vivi & eiko, tho i also thought zidane & freya were very cool), the locations, the cutscenes, the music (amazing!), hell, i even got into the card game!...

You know, in the last year I have played or replayed FF4, 6, 7, 8 and am currently finishing up a replay of FF10 and I still haven't ever played FF9.  Definitely need to though- just based on the character art and world design I'm pretty sure I'm going love it.
Sparhawk

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2005, 03:08:32 AM »

The ending to FF9 was one of the highlights of gaming to me. Moved me to tears, everything about it was glorious, the music matched the scenes perfectly. FF9 was so much better than FF8 in every single way.

FF10 sucked.

PSN: Kal_Torok
Xbox Live: Sparhawk GT
Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2005, 04:21:54 AM »

Pretty unimpressed. It's just kind of . . . bland. I really want to like the character art and so forth, but the bad voice acting, weird drowning out of audio, and just uninspired gameplay seems to take a toll.

Everything I've read seems to indicate that its just best to mute the voice acting straight off and go text only.  That's what I plan on doing whenever I eventually get this.
semiconscious

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2005, 12:33:43 PM »

Played about one hour of Stella now -

Pretty unimpressed.  It's just kind of . . . bland.  I really want to like the character art and so forth, but the bad voice acting, weird drowning out of audio, and just uninspired gameplay seems to take a toll.

Maybe it'll pick up, but so far I can just say that it's not a bad game (I don't think at this juncture anyway), but it just doesn't really do anything worthwhile.  I'll report back after some more playtime.

made it past the first mini-boss last night (on my third try & after having leveled a bit in the catacombs, & yeah, it was one of those 'boss fight right after regular fight with no chance to save in between' -type things that i've read sd features a few of - ugh!), & maybe it's because i've deliberately stayed away from srpgs for a while, but all in all i'm having a pretty good time so far...

'bland' is a pretty good way of describing both the story & characters so far - aside from the exchange where spero's male companion says 'i could tell you were soft by looking at you', followed by spero's female companion saying 'um, how closely were you looking?' (d'oh!), there hasn't been a whole lot of wit or inventiveness. i really like the graphics (the game's already chocked-full of beautiful women, who's bust sizes - if you can't tell just by looking - are all helpfully provided by the (obviously) detailed, well-done manual). character developement is pretty stripped-down & straight-forward, but i wasn't looking for complexity & am comfortable with that...

lastly, the double-whammy of no japanes voicetrack & bad english voicetrack is just unforgivable - viper's voice alone is more than enough reason to shut it off (the music's fine in & off itself, tho somewhat grandiose considering the mundanity of what's actually going on?)...

anyway, i am having fun - more later...

semiconscious

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2005, 03:21:57 PM »

Quote from: "Kevin Grey"
You know, in the last year I have played or replayed FF4, 6, 7, 8 and am currently finishing up a replay of FF10 and I still haven't ever played FF9.  Definitely need to though- just based on the character art and world design I'm pretty sure I'm going love it.

sounds like you've set yourself up for an ultimate treat smile . like sparhawk, i admit the ending brought a tear to my eye - maybe not quite the silent perfection of ico, but easily the 'emotional payoff' equal of any other game (yes, including grim fandango!) i've ever played...

enjoy...

Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2005, 03:17:57 AM »

Picked it up tonight, and have put in an hour or so.  Quick impressions:

1)  Looks, feels, plays, and sounds exactly like Final Fantasy Tactics.  This is a huge plus in my book, but your mileage may vary depending on how you felt about FFT.  The main character looks exactly like the cover art for Ramza, the score sounds very similar (but different enough to be enjoyable), and the gameplay is identical down to the menu layout.  

2)  After reading so many bad things about the VO work, I muted the voices from the get-go.  The writing must come across better with text-only, because I've been really enjoying it so far.

3)  Difficulty seems to be right on, which I hope holds up.  My major complaint about most SRPG's (and the main reason why I rarely finish them) is that the difficulty level becomes ridiculous the further you go in the game.  Hopefully, SD doesn't suffer from this.

I'm very pleased so far.  The similarity to FFT has made it that much more enjoyable, and I hope it holds up.

On the derail subject of FFIX, I agree with LE's assessment.  The lack of a strong villain really hurts the game, and it made it tough to get all the way through.  The payoff for doing so, however, is superb since FF IX has one of my favorite endings of all time.  Besides, how can you not absolutely love Vivi?

“My next great decision is just lying in wait.
The action might turn out to be the world's most grievous mistake."
- Bad Religion, Past is Dead
Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2005, 03:56:36 AM »

Quote from: "Gratch"
the score sounds very similar (but different enough to be enjoyable),

I believe its the same composer.

EDIT:  Yep its Hitoshi Sakimoto who has worked on FFT, FFTA, Vagrant Story, and the upcoming FFXII among others.
semiconscious

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2005, 02:26:15 PM »

Difficulty seems to be right on, which I hope holds up.  My major complaint about most SRPG's (and the main reason why I rarely finish them) is that the difficulty level becomes ridiculous the further you go in the game.  Hopefully, SD doesn't suffer from this.

I'm very pleased so far.  The similarity to FFT has made it that much more enjoyable, and I hope it holds up.

a bit further in, & the difficulty continues to be fine - nothing that a short trip to the catacomb of trials can't get you up for. while, as i've said, the character developing is pretty simple, the item fusion thing (owing to the lack of a guide) looks like it'll involve a certain amount of experimentation (go  here for a look-in). &, speaking of fusions, if you haven't already (i know i didn't right away), also check the guild for quests - the first one gets you a healer, which frees up adara in combat...

i'm pretty pleased as well. linea's a very solid (if somewhat small-breasted) character, & her arrival has finally added, i don't know, an element of humanity & warmth to the story that wasn't there before, making the whole thing feel lots better...

semiconscious

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2005, 01:37:35 AM »

wow!...

get it while it's hot - spreadsheet for item fusions here...

-Lord Ebonstone-
BANNED

get naked

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2005, 01:59:08 AM »

I'd like to hear about how Stella Deus stacks up compared to other staple games of the genre...

xbl tag = cthonic horror

NNNOOOOOO!!
Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2005, 02:06:19 AM »

Quote from: "semiconscious"
wow!...

get it while it's hot - spreadsheet for item fusions here...

Awesome, thanks!

I put in about 4 more hours today, mainly getting a really good handle on the battle mechanics.  I've basically just been doing catacomb battles and trying to get all my characters levelled evenly.  I picked up an 'Iron Fist' melee fighter along with the cleric, so my party of 5 is now all at 5th level.  I've only played through 3 (?) of the actual storyline scenarios so far, but am having a blast fiddling about in the catacombs.  

Thankfully, the more I play, the more I am enjoying it.  The ability to adjust turn order and AP points adds a great layer of strategy to 'ye old grid/turn based' game mechanic.  I can't vouch much for the story (since I haven't really gotten into it), but that actually says a lot about how fun the battle system is, since I usually only enjoy games with solid storylines.  As I said before, SD truly feels like the spiritual successor to Final Fantasy Tactics, and is very good so far.  smile

EDIT:  Are the items needed to 'Rank Up' obtained through the storyline?  Do you have to buy them?  Do you win them randomly in catacomb battles?  Anyone know?

Lee

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2005, 02:34:44 AM »

Thanks for the spread sheet, printing it now.

After about 3 hours now. I like the game, its fun. My biggest complaint is I hate the graphics, bland, boring and too cartoonish (I don't console game much). The voice acting isn't a problem now that it's turned off. smile

Anyway it's no FFT Advanced, but it if you want a game of this genera, its a good play.
Belgedin
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 01, 2005, 03:44:09 AM »

The ending to FF9 was one of the highlights of gaming to me. Moved me to tears, everything about it was glorious, the music matched the scenes perfectly. FF9 was so much better than FF8 in every single way.

FF10 sucked.

Hell yeah. Sing it brother.
TheMissingLink

TML, for short.

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 01, 2005, 04:09:26 AM »

After reading so many good things about FF9, I've decided to play through it - currently 3 hours in biggrin

TheMissingLink on PSN
semiconscious

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 01, 2005, 02:09:05 PM »

Are the items needed to 'Rank Up' obtained through the storyline?  Do you have to buy them?  Do you win them randomly in catacomb battles?  Anyone know?

from what i'm reading, the answer is 'yes', pretty much a combination of all of the above, & there are skills that supposedly (tho some people are saying it still feels pretty random) increase your chances of scoring stuff...

I'd like to hear about how Stella Deus stacks up compared to other staple games of the genre...

like gratch said, the ap thing, allowing you to order your moves, is sd's main innovation to the standard, &, once you get it (took me a while), it feels very second-nature. the characters & story become more'n'more enjoyable the further i get in, with my only gripe (as i mentioned above) being the 'fight a battle then immediately fight a boss battle no saving in between' thing (which i was again victimized by last night) - kinda frustrating, & obviously only there to pad things out a bit...

short take: sd has neither the shakespearean complexity of fft & ot:kol, nor the lovable charm of ffta (monteblanc, kupo!) or disgaea - it's somewhere in between, but the initial blandness pretty quickly gives way to a cohesive & interesting world...

Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 01, 2005, 08:51:10 PM »

8 hours in now, and I'm actually starting to complete some of the storyline parts.  The further I get, the stronger the story becomes, with some genuinely funny and interesting elements.  My favorite line so far was Viper to Viser:  "C'mon, don't be such a dick."

I am a growing quite frustrated by the fact I can't seem to find any of the 'Rank Up' items.  All my characters now have every available abilities and skills, so I don't really have a way to advance them any further until I find these stupid items.  Grrr...   :x

semiconscious

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 02, 2005, 02:04:35 AM »

I am a growing quite frustrated by the fact I can't seem to find any of the 'Rank Up' items.  All my characters now have every available abilities and skills, so I don't really have a way to advance them any further until I find these stupid items.  Grrr...   :x

same here, after successfully taking on viper for the 3rd (& hopefully last) time, as well as doing every doable side-quest. something's telling me this game might go on a while...

ps: the spreadsheet continues to be updated, just so ya know...

-Lord Ebonstone-
BANNED

get naked

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: May 02, 2005, 06:23:42 PM »

Ok, time for the overwhelming question:

Is this game worth $50?  Being a token obscure Atlus SRPG, some speculate the game will be impossible to find by the end of May, if not sooner.

Thus, is the game good enough where I should dash out into the streets and get a copy for myself, or is it safe to pass over?

xbl tag = cthonic horror

NNNOOOOOO!!
Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 02, 2005, 07:16:24 PM »

After reading impressions of this game here and over on Gaming-Age and I'm really dying to play it.  Unfortunately I have too much on my plate right now but it sounds like something I'll really enjoy.
semiconscious

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 02, 2005, 08:31:07 PM »

Ok, time for the overwhelming question:

Is this game worth $50?  Being a token obscure Atlus SRPG, some speculate the game will be impossible to find by the end of May, if not sooner.

Thus, is the game good enough where I should dash out into the streets and get a copy for myself, or is it safe to pass over?

truth to tell, i'm not sure any atlus-related srpg (as much as i love'm) is worth $50 - $40 (with soundtrack?) seems fair. that said, i'm nowhere near far enough in to have an opinion - definitely worth it for me (it was either this or dds, & this just looked to be more fun), but i've got nothing else going on til maybe riviera in june, so i'll be getting some mileage out of my $50...

but, yeah, there's the 'disappear' angle, & the fact that it just might never be much cheaper than it is... tricky bastards, these atlus people smile ...

Lee

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 02, 2005, 11:29:47 PM »

I don't know its worth $50, I would say $30 sure. I don't console game much so maybe I am being to hard on it.

Dialog is overly cheesy, its along a 5 year olds level and then they throw in the word "dick" and you have to laugh at how silly it is.

Graphics are horrible, there are limited character models, and they didn't do much to make it is obvious who is on which side, so I sometimes have to pay extra special attention to who am I am attacking because you can attack allies in the game. Anyway I really don't like the artwork used in game, to the point where I don't like looking at it because it hurts the story for me. Neither the combat models or the story line art looks good to me. In fact the more I see of it, the more I despise it. I am shocked to see reviews that say how good the graphics are.

The non story quests are pointless. Most of them seem to be a random did you succeed or fail kind of thing. For instance a cat needs to be a rescued from a tree, if you accept the mission you get a "..., ..., ..., You rescued the cat! Here's $500." Pretty pointless. Other quests send you on to an area to fight, where you usually get another character in your group after completing.

You can really throw off the balance by doing the catacombs. My guys are way ahead of where they should be so the missions are incredibly easy for me right now.

Another thing I don't like is when you start a map there will be 10 enemies on it and only 3 of them or so will move. The others will just sit there until you defeated the first wave and so on. I would rather have everything active at once. You never have to worry about the bosses because you can clear out everything else first.

All that said, the game is kind of fun. It has a FFT feel to it that keeps you going. I just wish they would have spent more time on it and made it better. The whole thing seems half assed to me. It really makes me just want to play FFTA.

I would give it a 6 out of 10.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: