http://gamingtrend.com
April 16, 2014, 11:28:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Starcraft Ghost?  (Read 691 times)
leo8877
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: May 20, 2005, 04:37:58 PM »

KD, weren't you going to see this yesterday?  Any impressions??
namatoki
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2005, 06:21:29 PM »

Judging from the new video I watched from Gamespot, Ghost is looking bad.  I don't know why Blizzard decided to switch developers, but I think that was a bad move.  I thought Nihilistic Software was doing a pretty good job with the game before Blizzard switched to Swingin' Ape Studios.

From the video, I really dislike the new look of Nova and her animations.  The gameplay seemed chaotic and dull.  Then again, it could have just been the person playing in the video sucked, but it still left a bad impression.  Anyway, I really hope they fix a *lot* of the game soon.  Even though Blizzard isn't developing this game, this is their license and it might be the first bad game with their name.
Graham
Managing Editor
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2005, 02:25:26 PM »

I got some time on this yesterday, and I really enjoyed it.  The Xbox and Gamecube versions do look much better than the PS2 version.  The controls do take some getting used to, but once you get into the game, I don't see too much of a problem with it.

There were three weapons I got to use, and one was the very cool flamethrower.  It was sweet.  In a battle against the Zerg, you will actually see them burrow into the ground.

From what I could see, it will be a great game.  I was very impressed.

Partial Owner of the World Champion Green Bay Packers
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: