http://gamingtrend.com
July 31, 2014, 06:33:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 28   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [PC] StarCraft 2: Heart of the Swarm out! Legacy of the Void next!  (Read 47095 times)
Blackjack
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #720 on: August 08, 2010, 11:24:41 AM »

Made lots of campaign progress last couple nights, and got to do the Secret Mission last night. I had to do the mission that gives you access to it, a 2nd time. Even though I'd read about what to do on Media Blitz, I managed to run right by it.  icon_redface I had a lot of fun with it. Lot of the bigger base-building focused campaign mishes, while I enjoy them, I feel drained and don't want to play them again any time soon -- the Secret Mission I think I'll tackle a couple more times, for fun (and achievements).  icon_smile

Playing
PC
-Marvel Heroes
USMC Kato

I have a bad feeling about this....

View Profile
« Reply #721 on: August 08, 2010, 02:32:52 PM »

Quote from: KePoW on August 08, 2010, 04:59:16 AM

Quote from: USMC Kato on August 08, 2010, 03:53:19 AM

Blizzard is aware of Nvidia video cards 8800, 9800, and 260 crashes to Desktop/Hardlock.  Since I have a GTX 260 SLI setup I guess I won't be playing until another patch or driver update. 

Edit: Rolling back to earlier drivers doesn't seem to work either frown

Where did you read this?  Like others have implied, a 260 is the same core technology as a 275 or 280 or 285, etc
Official Starcraft 2 forums (technical support) Blizzard started the thread and to post all your DxDiag info I you're having crashes with those cards

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/248105993
« Last Edit: August 08, 2010, 02:50:02 PM by USMC Kato » Logged

Semper Fidelis

Gamertag: USMC Kato
PSN ID: USMC_Kato
Gamecenter ID: USMC Kato
Wii U Nintendo ID: USMC_Kato
Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #722 on: August 08, 2010, 03:20:11 PM »

I know I've played too much last couple days cause my darn rechargeable wireless headphones ran out of juice again.  icon_razz

I'm up to about 17 in the campaign. I kind of am glad I didn't get the phone book size strategy guide. On a few missions I've read about how you should try to do it X way, and usually the way that gets me through is making it up as I go. I guess I could say the lack of formations makes it conducive to that kind of play style.  icon_smile

What ends up working for me on most if a sort of "combined arms" tactics. If I try to rush with one or two types I always seem to get annihilated. A mix of things, mostly Mercs when I can afford them, works for me.

I have to give their auto-saving points credit. I've only manually saved once I think, in a Haven mission where one zerg objective seemed like a perfect target for a nuke drop. I reloaded from there about 10 times before I realized there was no safe point for a Ghost to step out and "Paint the target," and finally got brought my regular assault team in and let the Ghost do his thing shortly after.

As much as I thought I'd miss "pause and orders," I really haven't, most of the time. If I could actually finish this campaign, it would be historic for me. I don't know if I've ever finished any RTS game's campaign (possibly C&C: Generals).  icon_smile
« Last Edit: August 08, 2010, 04:15:52 PM by Blackjack » Logged

Playing
PC
-Marvel Heroes
KePoW

View Profile
« Reply #723 on: August 08, 2010, 05:20:23 PM »

Why don't you just play on Slowest game speed?  That's pretty much the same thing as pause and give orders.

It's like super slo-mo, I can't imagine anyone doesn't have enough time on that setting.
Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #724 on: August 08, 2010, 07:16:44 PM »

Quote from: KePoW on August 08, 2010, 05:20:23 PM

Why don't you just play on Slowest game speed?  That's pretty much the same thing as pause and give orders.

It's like super slo-mo, I can't imagine anyone doesn't have enough time on that setting.
I'd beg to differ, politely.  icon_smile Pausing a game, figuring out a strategy, scanning the battlefield, and seeing it play in regular speed when you unpause (which is how I play Relic's RTSs in single player, or, say Freedom Force) is a lot different than watching an RTS in painful super slo-mo and moving one's camera view in painful super slo-mo.

In single player I can play on Normal skill and have a fairly good time on SC2 without (so far) fiddling with the overall speed. I didn't even know game speed was adjustable, and maybe that's to my benefit.  icon_smile And I think part of why I'm enjoying it is (ironically) related to why fans of more "innovative" RTSs complain about the absence of formations, cover fire, flanking, and other RTS "evolution" since 1998 in SC2. I'm realizing that since I don't have to fret about any of that stuff, and base defense all but takes care of itself with some early planning, that I really don't miss pause'n'orders as much as I might in games (say, Company of Heroes) where I'm fretting more about flanking, formation, positioning, cover fire etc.

So it's all good as far as I'm concerned.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2010, 07:23:18 PM by Blackjack » Logged

Playing
PC
-Marvel Heroes
KePoW

View Profile
« Reply #725 on: August 08, 2010, 09:07:15 PM »

Quote from: Blackjack on August 08, 2010, 07:16:44 PM

Quote from: KePoW on August 08, 2010, 05:20:23 PM

Why don't you just play on Slowest game speed?  That's pretty much the same thing as pause and give orders.

I'd beg to differ, politely.  icon_smile Pausing a game, figuring out a strategy, scanning the battlefield, and seeing it play in regular speed when you unpause (which is how I play Relic's RTSs in single player, or, say Freedom Force) is a lot different than watching an RTS in painful super slo-mo and moving one's camera view in painful super slo-mo.

In single player I can play on Normal skill and have a fairly good time on SC2 without (so far) fiddling with the overall speed. I didn't even know game speed was adjustable, and maybe that's to my benefit.  icon_smile And I think part of why I'm enjoying it is (ironically) related to why fans of more "innovative" RTSs complain about the absence of formations, cover fire, flanking, and other RTS "evolution" since 1998 in SC2. I'm realizing that since I don't have to fret about any of that stuff, and base defense all but takes care of itself with some early planning, that I really don't miss pause'n'orders as much as I might in games (say, Company of Heroes) where I'm fretting more about flanking, formation, positioning, cover fire etc.

So it's all good as far as I'm concerned.

I guess I still don't understand.  So you're saying you like playing SC2 on Normal speed more than Slowest speed?

Also, playing on Slowest speed has nothing to do with the camera view speed.  You can still move the camera around like normal, according to whatever slider setting you have in options.
Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #726 on: August 09, 2010, 01:15:44 PM »

I'm having a little trouble with the mission around the 17th or so in the campaign. It's...

Spoiler for Hiden:
the one where Kerrigan runs around trying to possess buildings/energy stations (whatever). I took out the first one across the gulley from the starting base. I formed what I thought would be a good group to tackle the building north of the base. However, once I got up there. SPLURCH, I did take out the thing before Kerrigan arrived but my whole force was annihilated.

I'm not exactly sure what I did wrong. Maybe I got too greedy, but I was trying to take it down before Kerrigan arrived there, I didn't feel like I could be subtle.  icon_smile I'll probably restore from autosave #2 and try something different, just thought I'd see if anyone else was trying something different.

Also, I wasn't sure if it would be wise to place some bunkers at the bottom of the ramp (that leads west of your initial base). I see some wrecked bunkers down at the end of the ramp. I never know if that's a warning (Don't put bunkers near here!) or if it's meant as an encouragement (Put your own bunkers near here).  confused
« Last Edit: August 09, 2010, 01:17:21 PM by Blackjack » Logged

Playing
PC
-Marvel Heroes
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #727 on: August 09, 2010, 02:06:37 PM »

got my Goliaths and Siege Tanks.  I liked using the big ray o' doom too.

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
Jag

View Profile
« Reply #728 on: August 09, 2010, 02:08:50 PM »

Quote from: Blackjack on August 09, 2010, 01:15:44 PM

I'm having a little trouble with the mission around the 17th or so in the campaign. It's...

Spoiler for Hiden:
the one where Kerrigan runs around trying to possess buildings/energy stations (whatever). I took out the first one across the gulley from the starting base. I formed what I thought would be a good group to tackle the building north of the base. However, once I got up there. SPLURCH, I did take out the thing before Kerrigan arrived but my whole force was annihilated.

I'm not exactly sure what I did wrong. Maybe I got too greedy, but I was trying to take it down before Kerrigan arrived there, I didn't feel like I could be subtle.  icon_smile I'll probably restore from autosave #2 and try something different, just thought I'd see if anyone else was trying something different.

Also, I wasn't sure if it would be wise to place some bunkers at the bottom of the ramp (that leads west of your initial base). I see some wrecked bunkers down at the end of the ramp. I never know if that's a warning (Don't put bunkers near here!) or if it's meant as an encouragement (Put your own bunkers near here).  confused

I played that yesterday. On the final mission now, but didn't finish it yet.

I thought 17 was pretty easy and I'm not that good. I just...

Spoiler for Hiden:
used all air power. I unlocked the Mercenary Battlecruiser which was key since you can get it pretty quick.

This is the one where you have to destroy the artifact buildings before Kerrigan gets there, right?
« Last Edit: August 09, 2010, 02:10:24 PM by Jag » Logged
Daehawk

View Profile
« Reply #729 on: August 09, 2010, 03:25:35 PM »

Merc battlecruiser? That must be the last one Im missing.

---------------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.

Check my trader rating. Im 22+ and zero negs. Trade with me! smile
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #730 on: August 09, 2010, 03:47:04 PM »

Quote from: Blackjack on August 09, 2010, 01:15:44 PM

Spoiler for Hiden:

you need a bigger army.

Because I can,
Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #731 on: August 09, 2010, 06:55:56 PM »

Jag, yeah that's the one.

I dunno, guys, I've done every mission (except the second "Crystal" one) up to that point, and I have no other mission choices now. I have not seen any missions available that introduce the Battlecruiser, unless maybe it's in one of the two "branching choices" ones as an unlock that I missed. I guess I could try cranking out Wraiths.

I guess maybe I oughta skip the mercs and just go for volume and basic armor/weapon upgrades. For me it's tough cause the objectives are timed. In Haven (I gave up trying to save anything), I could take my sweet time.

Playing
PC
-Marvel Heroes
jersoc

View Profile
« Reply #732 on: August 09, 2010, 07:07:00 PM »

no, you can't miss the battlecruisers.
Daehawk

View Profile
« Reply #733 on: August 09, 2010, 08:11:25 PM »

I'm nearly done I think and don't have them. But where Im going next in space I think I get them. The last relic area.

CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #734 on: August 09, 2010, 08:12:56 PM »

Quote from: jersoc on August 09, 2010, 07:07:00 PM

no, you can't miss the battlecruisers.

Can't wait to get them  drool

Because I can,
Knightshade Dragon
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #735 on: August 09, 2010, 08:30:43 PM »

Ok, maybe I'm odd - I don't build meat units other than to man bunkers.  My bunkers contain a Marauder, a Firebat, and the rest is generic marine fodder.  Beyond that, I'm Siege Tanks / Thor / Battlecruiser heavy.   If I get light harassers I might build a few Wraiths to keep em off, but that's pretty much my build.  Once my economy is running so fast I can't spend it quick enough I build nukes.   It sounds like you guys use a LOT of marines.  Am I that odd?

Ron Burke
EiC, Director of Gaming Trend
Gamertag:
Gaming Trend
PS3 Tag: GamingTrend
leo8877

View Profile
« Reply #736 on: August 09, 2010, 08:47:58 PM »

Quote from: Knightshade Dragon on August 09, 2010, 08:30:43 PM

Ok, maybe I'm odd - I don't build meat units other than to man bunkers.  My bunkers contain a Marauder, a Firebat, and the rest is generic marine fodder.  Beyond that, I'm Siege Tanks / Thor / Battlecruiser heavy.   If I get light harassers I might build a few Wraiths to keep em off, but that's pretty much my build.  Once my economy is running so fast I can't spend it quick enough I build nukes.   It sounds like you guys use a LOT of marines.  Am I that odd?

Wait I thought they removed the ability to use firebats in bunkers in SC2?  Or did I accidentally try and send the heavy guy instead?
Knightshade Dragon
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #737 on: August 09, 2010, 08:57:26 PM »

Quote from: leo8877 on August 09, 2010, 08:47:58 PM

Ok, maybe I'm odd - I don't build meat units other than to man bunkers.  My bunkers contain a Marauder, a Firebat, and the rest is generic marine fodder.  Beyond that, I'm Siege Tanks / Thor / Battlecruiser heavy.   If I get light harassers I might build a few Wraiths to keep em off, but that's pretty much my build.  Once my economy is running so fast I can't spend it quick enough I build nukes.   It sounds like you guys use a LOT of marines.  Am I that odd?

Wait I thought they removed the ability to use firebats in bunkers in SC2?  Or did I accidentally try and send the heavy guy instead?

They take up two slots and roast zerglings up nicely.  Marauders too.   I've never tried to put the hoveryjumpy dudes in there though....hmmm

Ron Burke
Gamertag:
Gaming Trend
leo8877

View Profile
« Reply #738 on: August 09, 2010, 08:59:09 PM »

Quote from: Knightshade Dragon on August 09, 2010, 08:57:26 PM

Quote from: leo8877 on August 09, 2010, 08:47:58 PM

Ok, maybe I'm odd - I don't build meat units other than to man bunkers.  My bunkers contain a Marauder, a Firebat, and the rest is generic marine fodder.  Beyond that, I'm Siege Tanks / Thor / Battlecruiser heavy.   If I get light harassers I might build a few Wraiths to keep em off, but that's pretty much my build.  Once my economy is running so fast I can't spend it quick enough I build nukes.   It sounds like you guys use a LOT of marines.  Am I that odd?

Wait I thought they removed the ability to use firebats in bunkers in SC2?  Or did I accidentally try and send the heavy guy instead?

They take up two slots and roast zerglings up nicely.  Marauders too.   I've never tried to put the hoveryjumpy dudes in there though....hmmm

I need to try this when I get home, maybe I didn't have enough free spots was what it was.
drifter

View Profile
« Reply #739 on: August 09, 2010, 09:04:13 PM »

I picked the bunker upgrade so it holds 6 units, I build two bunkers: Marauder with concusion shot for slowing + 4 jarheads, Firebat for up close + 4 jarheads.  Tears everything up especially if you park an SCV behind them for automatic repairs.
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #740 on: August 09, 2010, 09:19:13 PM »

I didn't even realize Firebats or Marauders would fit in a bunker, I've just been filling them with marines.

Because I can,
Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #741 on: August 10, 2010, 01:08:47 AM »

Quote from: CeeKay on August 09, 2010, 09:19:13 PM

I didn't even realize Firebats or Marauders would fit in a bunker, I've just been filling them with marines.
Although I sometimes stick a Firebat in a bunker that's getting attacked heavily (say by the little zerglings trying to overrun the bunkers), the flame range is so much shorter than the marine rifle range, that in some situations the Firebat just doesn't get to do anything. Just something to keep in mind, depending on the bunker position.  icon_smile The Firebat also hogs two bunker slots instead of one.

I remembered some tips Knightshade gave me on Crystal Mission #2 last night, and tonight I -- well OK I also wimped out and set it on Casual -- broke through on that, and it's invaluable Protoss and Zerg tech points. So now my ships/vehicles get the regenerative bio-steel, and I can produce Science Vessels. I like the Ravens, but I think having a couple science vessels in my groups to auto repair stuff will give me a better chance now on the mission I've been stuck on. I did do a gamesave just before I chose the tech points, in case I find I made a horrible mistake.  icon_razz

One SCV question: I do bring them along, but since I tend to just lasso the whole group, the SCV ends up trying to attack, which I obviously don't want. I guess the key is to put it on follow mode on a mechanical unit, and sort of not include the SCV(s) as part of the group? (just let it follow a unit instead)? I just didn't know if there's a way to force the SCV to only do repairs, even if it's part of a hotkeyed group that I'm giving an attack command to. I guess I wish we could tell the SCV to "hold fire" to speak.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 01:12:09 AM by Blackjack » Logged

Playing
PC
-Marvel Heroes
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #742 on: August 10, 2010, 01:17:07 AM »

Quote from: Blackjack on August 10, 2010, 01:08:47 AM

One SCV question: I do bring them along, but since I tend to just lasso the whole group, the SCV ends up trying to attack, which I obviously don't want. I guess the key is to put it on follow mode on a mechanical unit, and sort of not include the SCV(s) as part of the group? (just let it follow a unit instead)? I just didn't know if there's a way to force the SCV to only do repairs, even if it's part of a hotkeyed group that I'm giving an attack command to. I guess I wish we could tell the SCV to "hold fire" to speak.

I hotkey the group without the SCV, then lasso them altogether.  if I need to attack I thenj hit the hotkey before clicking on attack.

Because I can,
Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #743 on: August 10, 2010, 03:38:25 AM »

I finished the mission at last.  icon_smile I probably shoulda been a bit more thorough rescuing all the stranded groups (I missed a few), but once I saw I had a clear route to the last objective, I didn't want to blow it. For a second I thought I had -- all I seemed to have left was the two Science Vessels (which can't target structures) and a Hercules transport. Then I realized I somehow had only unloaded half of the folks on the transport. Whew.  icon_smile

The vessels being able to repair made a world of difference, and I could leave the SCVs at home. I used quite a few Goliaths and Vikings.

I really prefer using the Hercules over using several medic transports, cause I'm just a klutz, and using the medic transport means fiddling with which size units fit here and there. icon_razz I had an idiot attack where I put the Vikings in ground mode, and stuck them on the Medic transport.  retard And I was, "Hey, wait. Vikings can FLY! What the hell am I doing?"  confused
« Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 03:54:06 AM by Blackjack » Logged

Playing
PC
-Marvel Heroes
jersoc

View Profile
« Reply #744 on: August 10, 2010, 07:12:52 AM »

just select the scv and click the unit you want it to follow.

this is why i took the science vessel. once i got BCs i just used them with 3 science vessels in tow. get vikings for air support. win any mission
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #745 on: August 10, 2010, 07:30:04 AM »

OK, Orbitally dropped supply depots seriously rock.

Because I can,
Daehawk

View Profile
« Reply #746 on: August 10, 2010, 01:27:42 PM »

I didn't get science ships. I got the other ones. doh.

Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #747 on: August 10, 2010, 01:28:50 PM »

Quote from: jersoc on August 10, 2010, 07:12:52 AM

just select the scv and click the unit you want it to follow.

this is why i took the science vessel. once i got BCs i just used them with 3 science vessels in tow. get vikings for air support. win any mission
I don't know how, or when one gets access to Battlecruisers, I'll keep that in mind once I can use those (I'm up to "19 of 26 missions" now). You would think Blizz would give the AI Zerg or Protoss a real counter to the cruisers, but I guess the only real counter is a sheer overwhelming air force.

The Ravens are cool, Dae, it's just the science ship's ability to repair ships/vehicles can reduce a lot of headaches, and they're far more durable than SCVs in battle. If you go nuts enough with the Ravens' anti-missile defense point droids, that can probably reduce a lot of need for repairs, in theory.  icon_smile
« Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 02:17:10 PM by Blackjack » Logged

Playing
PC
-Marvel Heroes
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #748 on: August 10, 2010, 02:06:09 PM »

Cutthroat was fun, albeit very easy.

Because I can,
Jag

View Profile
« Reply #749 on: August 10, 2010, 02:55:04 PM »

Quote from: Daehawk on August 10, 2010, 01:27:42 PM

I didn't get science ships. I got the other ones. doh.

Yeah, I would say if one Protoss choice was mandatory it is the Science Ship (not spoilery since you see the possible upgrades in the Lab). Attaching those to your flight group is invaluable for keeping them repaired and in the field.
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #750 on: August 10, 2010, 03:04:44 PM »

Quote from: Jag on August 10, 2010, 02:55:04 PM

Yeah, I would say if one Protoss choice was mandatory it is the Science Ship (not spoilery since you see the possible upgrades in the Lab). Attaching those to your flight group is invaluable for keeping them repaired and in the field.

I'd have to say the other one is the Orbital Drop Depots.  see a large force coming and got time to place down a makeshift wall?  not a problem! icon_twisted

Because I can,
Knightshade Dragon
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #751 on: August 10, 2010, 03:49:25 PM »

Quote from: CeeKay on August 10, 2010, 03:04:44 PM

Quote from: Jag on August 10, 2010, 02:55:04 PM

I'd have to say the other one is the Orbital Drop Depots.  see a large force coming and got time to place down a makeshift wall?  not a problem! icon_twisted

Agreed.  That is my second favorite upgrade - the first being Vespene Gas Geysers that I don't have to put SCVs to work on.  smile

Ron Burke
Gamertag:
Gaming Trend
Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #752 on: August 10, 2010, 04:28:34 PM »

I went for producing two SCVs simultaneously instead of the "autonomous" (my description) gas geysers. But I still never, ever have enough minerals. icon_smile

Playing
PC
-Marvel Heroes
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #753 on: August 10, 2010, 04:30:54 PM »

Quote from: Blackjack on August 10, 2010, 04:28:34 PM

I went for producing two SCVs simultaneously instead of the "autonomous" (my description) gas geysers. But I still never, ever have enough minerals. icon_smile

I'm planning on going with the Auto Gas, which will free up more SCV's for minerals.

Because I can,
Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #754 on: August 10, 2010, 04:51:09 PM »

Quote from: CeeKay on August 10, 2010, 04:30:54 PM

I'm planning on going with the Auto Gas, which will free up more SCV's for minerals.
And yet I will have twice as many SCVs as you and Ron. So does it even up?  High five!

It's also not clear to me if say, one "auto-geyser" produces as much gas as 2-3 SCVs running back'n'forth to a non auto-geyser. I don't know the Production Numbers so to speak.

They should've created an arcade mini-game called "SCVcraft," where there's no killin', just repairin'...
« Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 04:53:29 PM by Blackjack » Logged

Playing
PC
-Marvel Heroes
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #755 on: August 10, 2010, 05:00:05 PM »

Quote from: Blackjack on August 10, 2010, 04:51:09 PM

And yet I will have twice as many SCVs as you and Ron. So does it even up?  High five!

It's also not clear to me if say, one "auto-geyser" produces as much gas as 2-3 SCVs running back'n'forth to a non auto-geyser. I don't know the Production Numbers so to speak.

They should've created an arcade mini-game called "SCVcraft," where there's no killin', just repairin'...

hopefully it's comparable to having 3 SCV's on it, otherwise they'd be gimping the player.  considering you need 15 points to get it I can't see them doing that to a player at that point in the game.

Because I can,
jersoc

View Profile
« Reply #756 on: August 10, 2010, 06:12:06 PM »

i do the MP method, pump full of SCVs and expand.
USMC Kato

I have a bad feeling about this....

View Profile
« Reply #757 on: August 10, 2010, 10:32:10 PM »

Quote from: CeeKay on August 10, 2010, 05:00:05 PM

Quote from: Blackjack on August 10, 2010, 04:51:09 PM

hopefully it's comparable to having 3 SCV's on it, otherwise they'd be gimping the player.  considering you need 15 points to get it I can't see them doing that to a player at that point in the game.
Yeah, I'm very curious about the auto-geyser producing as much as 3 SCV's.  Wasn't there an upgrade that increases the collection of the geyser gas?

Semper Fidelis

Gamertag: USMC Kato
PSN ID: USMC_Kato
Gamecenter ID: USMC Kato
Wii U Nintendo ID: USMC_Kato
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #758 on: August 10, 2010, 10:59:18 PM »

The second Protoss tech upgrade gave a choice between more gas harvested each trip or the instant depots.  Since it said 'additional' I don't think they'll gimp your harvesting speed with the auto refinery.

Because I can,
jersoc

View Profile
« Reply #759 on: August 11, 2010, 07:06:02 AM »

i went with the auto harvesting. much better than the 2 scvs. you can use those extra 12 food for a BC!
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 28   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: