http://gamingtrend.com
September 17, 2014, 09:36:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 28   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [PC] StarCraft 2: Heart of the Swarm out! Legacy of the Void next!  (Read 48279 times)
jersoc
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #840 on: August 22, 2010, 06:31:07 PM »

Quote from: Blackjack on August 22, 2010, 01:43:36 PM

Quote from: jersoc on August 22, 2010, 05:27:14 AM

has anyone messed the editor? I got a good idea for a game mod I wanna do, but I have no idea if the things are possible at all.

also, you wanna help? Tongue
I'd suggest joining a few custom games. You'll get an idea of what people can do with the editor and more importantly, a better idea of what "sounds good on paper" but simply doesn't work well within the confines of the SC2 engine.

There are lots of fine FPS and 3rd person game engines out there, and there really isn't much point in trying to force SC2 into something it's not. From my gaming experience, you can more easily turn an FPS engine into something else (see Alien Swarm, or various MMOs using Source or Unreal), then you can mush an RTS engine into something it's not.

well by going with that advice all you can do is boring tower defense clones Tongue

My idea is pretty original and I have lots of ideas on what to do with it depending on what can be done.
jersoc

View Profile
« Reply #841 on: August 23, 2010, 01:57:25 AM »

Hey guys, check out Colonial Line Wars. It's sorta a more tactical version of nexus wars. the lanes are 1v1.

It's a lot of fun and deserves to be higher on the list imo.

ha nice, i posted a message asking him to bring back to 3v3 and he totally did. really good game. i highly recommend this. bump towards the top!
« Last Edit: August 23, 2010, 08:34:56 AM by jersoc » Logged
Ridah
Senior Staff Writer

View Profile
« Reply #842 on: August 23, 2010, 02:37:46 AM »

Quote from: JCC on August 22, 2010, 04:50:28 PM

Left all of the game's settings alone (lots of Medium and Low) and bumped the resolution to 1680x1050. Looks and plays fine. My guess is the cut scenes are taking the biggest hit from dialing down the settings (lots of jaggies and not so good looking shadows).

In the graphical settings there's an options to turn the video quality to low or high, you can try setting it to high and seeing how it fares.

Sean Lama
Senior Staff Editor, GamingTrend
JCC

View Profile
« Reply #843 on: August 23, 2010, 11:10:41 AM »

Quote from: Ridah on August 23, 2010, 02:37:46 AM

Left all of the game's settings alone (lots of Medium and Low) and bumped the resolution to 1680x1050. Looks and plays fine. My guess is the cut scenes are taking the biggest hit from dialing down the settings (lots of jaggies and not so good looking shadows).

In the graphical settings there's an options to turn the video quality to low or high, you can try setting it to high and seeing how it fares.

Since my first post I've had some slowdowns in missions - to the point the game has put up a pop-up suggesting I lower the settings. I've just left it alone. Still playable as it is.

-John

XBox Live ID: "JCC Davros"
Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #844 on: August 23, 2010, 12:05:09 PM »

Quote from: jersoc on August 22, 2010, 06:31:07 PM

has anyone messed the editor? I got a good idea for a game mod I wanna do, but I have no idea if the things are possible at all.

I'd suggest joining a few custom games. You'll get an idea of what people can do with the editor and more importantly, a better idea of what "sounds good on paper" but simply doesn't work well within the confines of the SC2 engine.

There are lots of fine FPS and 3rd person game engines out there, and there really isn't much point in trying to force SC2 into something it's not. From my gaming experience, you can more easily turn an FPS engine into something else (see Alien Swarm, or various MMOs using Source or Unreal), then you can mush an RTS engine into something it's not.

well by going with that advice all you can do is boring tower defense clones Tongue

My idea is pretty original and I have lots of ideas on what to do with it depending on what can be done.
Whatever. Obviously you already know everything, so just go do it.  Roll Eyes

What I was trying to say is there are already 300 "original" ideas amongst the custom games and a lot of them aren't any fun to play. So maybe you'd gain some insights from the other failures out there.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2010, 12:07:11 PM by Blackjack » Logged

Playing
PC
-Halfway (sci-fi, turn-based squad strategy)
Little Raven
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #845 on: August 23, 2010, 01:35:57 PM »

Some of the custom games are fun, but I haven't found any that are as fun as vanilla SC 2. (especially multiplayer SC 2!)

I suppose they would be nice if I ever wanted a break from vanilla SC 2, but god knows there are like a billion other games in my queue, so I suspect the custom games won't get a lot of attention from me.

We need to team up again, Blackjack. I'll keep an eye out for you.
stessier

View Profile
« Reply #846 on: August 23, 2010, 03:20:31 PM »

I got a free trial from a buddy.

The game seems quite playable on my 4+ year old system:
Athlon x2 3800
2G RAM
GeForce 7800 GTX

I am a very lite RTS player. Typically I lose interest fast. I have been playing the original SC and finally beat the Terran campaign for the first time. I think I'll go back and try to finish SC/BW before purchasing this. I really wish SC/BW had a "casual" setting!

You are a stronger person than I.  biggrin

I didn't really have the money, so I said I would beat SC/BW again before buying.  I got halfway through the Zerg missions in SC when I broke down.  I'm really glad I did - SC2 is a great game.  I'm just about to finish the campaign for the first time, and then I want to jump into some MP - something I never did in the original.  I'm hoping to still get in while everyone here is Diamond level yet.  :lol:
Thin_J

View Profile
« Reply #847 on: August 23, 2010, 05:34:56 PM »

Quote from: Ridah on August 23, 2010, 02:37:46 AM

That only changes the display resolution of the pre-rendered cutscenes, of which there are only four or five throughout the game. All the others are rendered in real time by your graphics cards and that setting has no effect on them.

Xbox Live: Thin J
PSN: Thin_J
jersoc

View Profile
« Reply #848 on: August 23, 2010, 06:15:52 PM »

Quote from: Blackjack on August 23, 2010, 12:05:09 PM

Quote from: jersoc on August 22, 2010, 06:31:07 PM

Whatever. Obviously you already know everything, so just go do it.  Roll Eyes

What I was trying to say is there are already 300 "original" ideas amongst the custom games and a lot of them aren't any fun to play. So maybe you'd gain some insights from the other failures out there.

why are you throwing a fit over nothing?
JCC

View Profile
« Reply #849 on: August 24, 2010, 01:30:07 AM »

Quote from: stessier on August 23, 2010, 03:20:31 PM

You are a stronger person than I.  biggrin

I didn't really have the money, so I said I would beat SC/BW again before buying.  I got halfway through the Zerg missions in SC when I broke down.  I'm really glad I did - SC2 is a great game.  I'm just about to finish the campaign for the first time, and then I want to jump into some MP - something I never did in the original.  I'm hoping to still get in while everyone here is Diamond level yet.  :lol:

Heh, I have owned SC for years. Until this play attempt my favorite part of SC was reading the manual. I think the universe is awesome, but I just stink at these games. There were several times on this playthrough that I almost gave up during some of the Terran missions. Keep in mind, this is with the strategy guide open and me consulting it completely before I even try a mission. smile

I am actually enjoying the Zerg missions so far. I am going to tackle #5 tonight. I love their increased rate of production and the fact that their defensive structures need almost no babysitting by me. Of course, I am sure things haven't gotten hard yet. I wish this had a casual setting like the sequel. smile

-John

XBox Live ID: "JCC Davros"
Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #850 on: August 26, 2010, 02:21:51 PM »

Blue's noted that AMD/ATI added "Non-beta" antialiasing support for SC2 in the latest drivers:
http://thurly.net/xvg (this is a "short URL" via a Safari extension I'm trying)

*I can't say I missed (or even noticed lack of) AA in SC2, but for some it's probably the Principle of the Thing.  icon_smile
« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 02:32:44 PM by Blackjack » Logged

Playing
PC
-Halfway (sci-fi, turn-based squad strategy)
Little Raven
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #851 on: August 28, 2010, 01:50:11 AM »

Patch info released!
Summary:
  • Big nerfs to Terrans. (Reapers and bunkers build slower, siege tanks and battle cruisers get damage nerf.
  • Slight nerf to Protoss zealot rush. (zealots build slower)
  • Slight nerf to Zerg: Ultralisks get small damage nerf against armor. However, their anti-building attack changes, potentially upping damage against tightly packed buildings
As a Zerg player, I'm all for it.  icon_twisted
ROTC1983

Is it really that Kampfy?

View Profile
« Reply #852 on: August 29, 2010, 05:53:59 AM »

Quote from: Little Raven on August 28, 2010, 01:50:11 AM

Patch info released!
Summary:
  • Big nerfs to Terrans. (Reapers and bunkers build slower, siege tanks and battle cruisers get damage nerf.
  • Slight nerf to Zerg: Ultralisks get small damage nerf against armor. However, their anti-building attack changes, potentially upping damage against tightly packed buildings
As a Zerg player, I'm all for it.  icon_twisted

Zerg players needed some love.  It seems like the Protoss and the Terrans were romping them Tongue

CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #853 on: August 29, 2010, 06:02:03 AM »

Quote from: ROTC1983 on August 29, 2010, 05:53:59 AM

Quote from: Little Raven on August 28, 2010, 01:50:11 AM

Patch info released!
Summary:
As a Zerg player, I'm all for it.  icon_twisted

Zerg players needed some love.  It seems like the Protoss and the Terrans were romping them Tongue

I take it those apply to both MP and SP?

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
jersoc

View Profile
« Reply #854 on: August 29, 2010, 06:48:32 AM »

why would it not?
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #855 on: August 29, 2010, 06:51:26 AM »

Quote from: jersoc on August 29, 2010, 06:48:32 AM

why would it not?

because SP you really don't play as the Protoss that much and don't play as the Zerg at all, so why balance the SP portion?

Because I can,
jersoc

View Profile
« Reply #856 on: August 29, 2010, 07:37:46 AM »

SP is easy.

get marines, get medics win.
or
get battlecruisers, get science vessels win

no reason i see them not to change the units, i suppose it's possible though, but doubtful. blizzard isn't great on things like that. hell, you they could solve all of wow's balance issues by separating pve and pvp, but they don't.
Ridah
Senior Staff Writer

View Profile
« Reply #857 on: August 29, 2010, 07:37:52 AM »

Quote from: CeeKay on August 29, 2010, 06:51:26 AM

Quote from: jersoc on August 29, 2010, 06:48:32 AM

why would it not?

because SP you really don't play as the Protoss that much and don't play as the Zerg at all, so why balance the SP portion?

I really don't think any of the balancing patches apply to the SP portion... That could potentially mess with some of mission structure since it relies a lot of scripted and timed events.

Sean Lama
Senior Staff Editor, GamingTrend
wonderpug

hmm...

View Profile
« Reply #858 on: August 29, 2010, 02:02:54 PM »

Yeah, pretty sure this doesn't affect single player. The campaign is already as difficult as they want the campaign to be, so tweaking unit balance would make them need to tweak every single mission to compensate.
leo8877

View Profile
« Reply #859 on: August 29, 2010, 03:50:38 PM »

I was always under the impression that the balance changes were the same for SP also in the Blizz RTS games.  Even though the campaign is set at launch, I figured the coding for the units was universal.
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #860 on: September 01, 2010, 02:44:10 PM »

over 3 million sold.

Because I can,
TheEgoWhip
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #861 on: September 04, 2010, 02:08:25 PM »

So I'm working my way through the campaign, trying to finish up all the achievements I missed the first time and I've hit a snag.  I can't seem to get the Hard part of Zero Hour done. I can beat the scenario on Hard just can't seem to get the 4 Brood Nests destroyed.  I'm worried that I may have ruined my chances at it because I didn't take Stim Pacs until after this mission.  Does anyone have any strategies or tips for getting this achievement without Stim Packed Marines?
jersoc

View Profile
« Reply #862 on: September 04, 2010, 06:48:27 PM »

you need to have 4 rax each with the tech lab almost instantly. need about 25 scvs. you really should never stop making them either. build an extra bunker on each side and stick an scv there to repair. ignore all rescues.

build a mass of MM and head left around the 7 min mark. kill the nests, then duck back into the down into the corner right above where you could rescue the guys. wait 2 minutes and kill the nests that respawn.
jersoc

View Profile
« Reply #863 on: September 06, 2010, 01:32:31 AM »

jeez, did the 1v2 medium AI. thank god it's easy to exploit. should not have picked 2 protoss, heh.
disarm

my moral standing is lying down...

View Profile
« Reply #864 on: September 07, 2010, 03:28:38 AM »

after getting a late start on SC2, i finally finished the campaign tonight and loved every minute of it.  i've never been a huge RTS fan in the past, but i was totally sucked into SC2 thanks to the great balance of intense gameplay and awesome story.  everything was put together exceptionally well, and i really don't have any complaints about the experience.  the missions were varied enough to always keep thing interesting, and the way Blizzard presented the story both between and during missions really helped to keep a nice pace to the whole thing.  add in some very cool visuals (that looked great maxed out at 1920x1200), and SC2 is a finely polished and incredible game...and that's just the single-player campaign.  

i haven't even tried the multiplayer yet, but that should be coming up soon...if i can pull myself away from Halo:Reach long enough after next week...
« Last Edit: September 07, 2010, 03:35:26 AM by disarm » Logged

*Gamertag - disarm78*
Now Playing: Grand Theft Auto V
Little Raven
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #865 on: September 07, 2010, 06:28:49 AM »

Here's Naed and I fighting a 2 v 2 game in the Bronze League. I get badly raped by an early zerg rush and it takes me a long time to recover. My mineral management is horrible, too. Naed crushes all before him with Marines, Thors, and tanks. It's a beautiful sight.   The Weghted Companion Cube will never threaten to stab you.
jersoc

View Profile
« Reply #866 on: September 07, 2010, 07:35:23 AM »

Ok, I decided to check your replay out to see how a fellow zerger does as well. I'm in bronze and by no means the OMGBESTEVER. But right away I can offer you some tips I noticed

I believe you got your extractor too early. You should get pool first, then extractor
I'm currently paused just shy of 3 minutes. You have 250 minerals and aren't building a drone. Bad.
Ok, 14 mins in you have 21 drones for 2 bases. That doesn't even saturated one base. Always, ALWAYS. ALWAYS be building a drone. ALWAYS. I know it's hard to do in the heat of the battle and I forgot a lot too. but 21 is very, very low.

I think you expanded slightly late too, but not a big deal. You could have expanded after the first attack. However, when you know you're going to expand load up on drones(cause you're always building them, right?) and transfer the extras right away to your expansion.

I think you had too much gas and didn't really use it. 2 gases should have been fine for hydras. 4 is more for mutas. With your low drone count you weren't getting as much minerals as you could have.

Lack of scouting has been killing you guys. You should have never attacked the zerg player with all those defenses after the ling/repeaper attack around 11 mins. You lost a lot of units needlessly imo.

Like I said. I'm not a pro, but those are friendly tips.
Little Raven
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #867 on: September 07, 2010, 01:39:28 PM »

Yeah, I noticed almost all that on the replay myself. (Except the extractor. That's deliberate.) I'm usually not that bad, I promise. I mean, at one point I had almost 800 minerals. 800!!!

I was watching the replay going "What the hell am I DOING?!?" over and over again. Bad batch of Tequila. That's the excuse I'm going with.
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #868 on: September 07, 2010, 04:25:26 PM »

fired up a vs AI game with the Terrans (made sure I was in offline mode so that latest nerf patch didn't get installed) and WTF? no medics in MP?

Because I can,
Caine

My cocaine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #869 on: September 07, 2010, 04:49:53 PM »

dropped in lieu of medivacs?

CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #870 on: September 07, 2010, 06:13:49 PM »

Quote from: Caine on September 07, 2010, 04:49:53 PM

I didn't get that far.  I called the game after finding out about the medics.

Because I can,
jersoc

View Profile
« Reply #871 on: September 07, 2010, 07:03:18 PM »

forum mates dont let each other play terran.

there's lots of SP units not in MP for balance reasons. Lurkers would destroy.
wonderpug

hmm...

View Profile
« Reply #872 on: September 07, 2010, 10:45:42 PM »

Quote from: CeeKay on September 07, 2010, 06:13:49 PM

Quote from: Caine on September 07, 2010, 04:49:53 PM

I didn't get that far.  I called the game after finding out about the medics.

You have no reason to fear: the medivacs are great and a part of the infamous "MMM Ball," in which you just make a ton of marines, marauders, and medivacs and send them on their way.  Not only do the medivacs heal up the foot soldiers after they do a stim boost, the medivacs are transports so they allow you to move everyone around as if they were reapers.
Little Raven
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #873 on: September 08, 2010, 05:18:35 AM »

So tonight, Naed and I continue our quest for the top 10 in our Bronze League - Hey, a man has to dream big or what's the point, right? (Speaking of which, our team needs a name, Naed. Something cool. Something menacing. Like...I dunno, The Icy Black Hand of DEATH Team or something.)

Since we both have kids and jobs and real life to deal with, only time for two games.

First, Battlenet put us up against a couple of Gold players on Twilight fortress.

I hate this map, since it's always a turtle fest - ESPECIALLY with Terrans. And sure enough, it was.

I expanded fast, pumped out mutas and went for the harass, although I lost a fair number of drones to a drop that I failed to spot coming. The muta harass was largely successful, though as you can see from the replay my macro goes all to hell when I'm microing mutas. It's embarrassing, actually.

I keep them mostly off balance, responding to my mutas, while Naed builds up the Terran fist. Once it's ready, we march up the center. About this time my brain recovers from being overtaxed by muta harass and I actually pump out a few broodlords. Between the mutas, the Thors, the tanks, and the Broodlords, (and the economic havoc my mutas put down in the beginning) there's not much the enemy players can do. Their wall goes down, along with their MMM balls and their tanks and Thors, though they do kill off most of the Fist in the process. But the Broodlords and JUST enough muta to protect the Broodlords survive, and begin eating their base like candy. They GG out. Victory is ours! We advance to 33!

Then, Battlenet decides we've grown a little too big for our britches and pits us against two Platinum level players.

I dunno what to say. It's....short?

We're completely overwhelmed by a quick attack within 5 minutes. There's a lot I should have done better, but mostly, we needed to mass our forces at the ramp to have any hope at all. Preferably with a bunker. Oh well, you can't win em all. Fortunately, they outrank us by such a ridiculous margin that Battlenet doesn't really punish us for our loss. We hold on to the 33 spot!

Some of you guys should really join us in the fun. Tomlinson. 476. Friend me up.
Little Raven
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #874 on: September 09, 2010, 06:44:16 AM »

Ok, had to share this game with you guys...because I still can't believe I won it.

I make numerous mistakes in the beginning....mostly, I don't scout very well AT ALL. He takes advantage of this...hits me with early reapers that kill off huge numbers of my drones, then builds a bunker in my base to contain me. I actually call the gg at one point, because I'm so certain I've lost. But I decide to play it out. I build spine crawlers to push away his bunkers. Then I mass a force of roaches and lings and in what I imagine is a final desperation bid...head out to his base.

Where it turns out he's built nothing. NOTHING! He seems to be teching towards an air force, but there's practically no resistance as I waltz into his base and kill him.

The lesson being, don't let cheese get you down. You CAN turn it around...if that's all your opponent has.
Little Raven
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #875 on: September 10, 2010, 04:58:35 AM »

Tonight, on How Tarsonis Turns, we find our heroes, Tomlinson and Naednek, struggling to climb from #33 in the Bronze league.

First, Battlenet decides to test their mettle against a Diamond player and a Platinum player.

Honestly, not a whole lot to write here. It was a complete rout. First, naed's entire economy is slaughtered by Dark Templar. I build up an ok force of Roaches and Hydras, but within a few minutes massive number of Collosi come barreling down and wipe us out. Our opponents seem amused that we've offered them so little challenge.

Battlenet barely punishes us for the loss, and we don't drop in the rankings.

Next, it pits against a Platinum player teamed up with a new guy.

We do ok here. We could have won it, but lost it due to poor coordination, timing, and unit choices.

They turtle up with cannons, which I expect because my early scout showed early forges. No problem, I think. We just contain them. I build up Hydras (for the Void Rays I suspect are coming) and Zerglings, along with some roaches.

Then, my first mistake - I try to launch an attack through the back door, and I don't pull back when I see the defenses are too strong. I end up losing an army for no good reason. Worse, Naed sends his forces and loses all of them too, because we aren't in sync. So....not so good.

Then we hit their expansion...and that does go well. We team up, wipe out the defending Void Rays and turrets, and take everything down. Then I get sloppy - thinking we have this game all but one, I press ANOTHER attack too early and lose everything AGAIN. And once against poor coordination between Naed and I means HE loses everything again. Then the one player's critical mass of Void Rays kills us all.

No excuses. I played that very poorly. We had complete map control for most of the game, so I should have taken several more expansions. Communication is tricky without headsets, so coordination will probably just take practice. But I have absolutely got to start timing my pushes better. It's a continuing failing of mine to press forward with attacks before I have enough force to win.

This time Battlenet smacks us with a point loss. We drop to #36.

Ah well. Perhaps tomorrow night will bring better fortune.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2010, 05:14:54 AM by Little Raven » Logged
naednek
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #876 on: September 11, 2010, 05:27:15 AM »

This has to be one of the most epic games I've played in SC2. This zerg player seemed like he was playing dumb all along. What I thought would be a fast win ended up waging war across the entire map. If it wasn't for him attacking me constantly this would have ended up being a loss.
jersoc

View Profile
« Reply #877 on: September 11, 2010, 06:24:14 AM »

zergs are all about harass. haven't watched so cant see what he did wrong. if he used you with something other than mutas that would be it.

i've kept protoss in their base with mutas. 1 base protoss are a cake walk
Little Raven
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #878 on: September 11, 2010, 07:01:28 AM »

It's much easier to list what zipmaster did right than what he did wrong. His map scouting with Overlords was excellent. He made good use of Nydus worms to get to island expansions. He never stopped building stuff.

Other than that though, he was pretty hopeless. He seemed to have very little idea of how to use the various units.
Little Raven
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #879 on: September 11, 2010, 07:51:31 PM »

The Icy Black Hand of Death team is back! In style.

Terran enemy sends out a Hellion, hoping to catch drones at my expansion. Instead he finds Naed's marines, who chase him off. My Zerglings finish him once they get speed. I expand. Naed builds up a quick force of Marines, Maruders and couple of tanks, I build roaches. We go for a quick strike. On the way, we meet their main army coming for us. I lose most of the roaches, but my Zerglings cut off their attempted escape, and Naed's tanks lay them low. We destroy the entire force, then press on to their natural. We destroy it, but can't push into their base....enemy Terran has tanks and bunkers. We settle for containment at the moment. I build a spire. A few vikings harass Naed's expansion...my Zerglings eat an attempted Protoss expansion. Vikings harass my main line, then return to Naed. We build up armies...in particular, I build mutas.

The enemy makes a concentrated push to make something happen, and completely destroy's Naed's expansion. But they leave their base completely at the mercy of my mutas, and I destroy every last probe and SCV before a Thor drives me off.

Now the big battle of the game happens. My main army of roaches and hydras along with Naed's force of marines and tanks engages the combined enemy army, which consists of Marines, a few tanks, massive numbers of Zealots and a few high Templar. We catch their tanks mostly out of position, and as my roaches and hydras engage, the Zerglings slip in behind. (it's not a particularly good surround since they are intercepted by more Zealots, but at least they're attacking something instead of being caught behind the roaches.) Storms go down. I lose ALL my ground forces but my mutas arrive to clean up the trash. Now the enemy is in serious, serious trouble. My mutas begin prowling the map looking for expansions and find one while I'm rebuilding my ground forces. Enemy GGs out.

We totally kicked ass in this one, and they were favored. We advance to 26!
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 28   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: