http://gamingtrend.com
November 01, 2014, 07:42:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Star Wars Republic Commando..will we get a new one?  (Read 1259 times)
Daehawk
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: April 02, 2011, 06:05:59 AM »

Any news? Any hints? Is Lucas just a dead cow? Can they not make a sequel to any of their hit games? Yes I want a new Tie Fighter but I don't see that having a chance these days with the joy stick'less crowd.

So how about a new Republic Commando game? I thought it was a great shooter. Did it do horrible or  something that I don't recall? I think being a shooter it would make for a great game these days. Maybe it's just me. I've played it many times. May again soon. I seem to go back to old stuff instead of newer things these days. I'm considering another go through both Freespace games too.

---------------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.

Check my trader rating. Im 22+ and zero negs. Trade with me! smile
kronovan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2011, 02:54:14 PM »

Lucas Arts should do a sequel, but I fear they've become too inept as of late to do anything logical. RC didn't do stellar sales, but they were decent especially for the Xbox version. There's lots of material to use for a sequel including the very good Republic Commando novels by Karen Travis and WotC's Star Wars Miniatures and RPG games. I agree it's a great game, but I think we'll be left wanting for a sequel for a long time.
Dunamis
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2011, 02:57:24 PM »

I agree.  I really enjoyed it and would love to see a sequel.

I only do two things; kick ass and chew bubblegum.  Right now, I'm all out of bubblegum...
Caine

My cocaine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2011, 03:40:18 PM »

another vote from me for a sequel, especially considering how much material is available now with the clone wars cartoons.

The Grue

You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2011, 08:11:33 PM »

Quote from: Caine on April 02, 2011, 03:40:18 PM

another vote from me for a sequel, especially considering how much material is available now with the clone wars cartoons.

Speaking of which...Lego Star Wars III is awesome because it follows the cartoon series.  I'd also like to contribute to the thread by mentioning that I usually think about Star Wars Republic Commando frequently and would love to see more.

XBox Live ID: The Grue
Playstation Network Name: TheGrue
Caine

My cocaine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2011, 02:52:52 AM »

Quote from: The Grue on April 02, 2011, 08:11:33 PM

Speaking of which...Lego Star Wars III is awesome because it follows the cartoon series.  I'd also like to contribute to the thread by mentioning that I usually think about Star Wars Republic Commando frequently and would love to see more.
now that I have a 3ds, I need to decide whether to get that for the portable or the 360.

Daehawk

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2011, 04:19:41 AM »

I've tried the Lego games. theres something there but never enough for me. I don't think I've ever tried a Star Wars one though.

CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2011, 04:24:14 AM »

Quote from: kronovan on April 02, 2011, 02:54:14 PM

Lucas Arts should do a sequel, but I fear they've become too inept as of late to do anything logical. RC didn't do stellar sales, but they were decent especially for the Xbox version. There's lots of material to use for a sequel including the very good Republic Commando novels by Karen Travis and WotC's Star Wars Miniatures and RPG games. I agree it's a great game, but I think we'll be left wanting for a sequel for a long time.

yeah, I'm not sure Lucasarts can pull off a dark and gritty game like the first RC was.

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
Daehawk

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2011, 04:44:48 AM »

Found a site with some cool art for the game.

CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2011, 04:46:06 AM »

Quote from: Caine on April 03, 2011, 02:52:52 AM

Quote from: The Grue on April 02, 2011, 08:11:33 PM

now that I have a 3ds, I need to decide whether to get that for the portable or the 360.

I may have to check that out now too.  I didn't pay any attention to it but it's looking pretty neat.

Because I can,
Rumpy

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2011, 09:14:22 PM »

Believe it or not, I think LucasArts may have had the idea for the game due to a thread on GoneGold I had created where a bunch of us were throwing ideas around for a game based around the Empire. My original idea was to have a game as a counterpoint to the Jedi Knight series the same way Tie-Fighter was a counterpoint to the X-Wing games, letting you see things from the opposite side. We came around to throwing ideas of a tactical squad based shooter set during the clone wars, and I think I may had even came up with a name similar to Republic Commando.  Then several years later, I think GG was no more by then, LucasArts announced a game called Republic Commando that fit all those ideas we were throwing around. Can't just be a coincidence.
The Rocketman
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2011, 06:56:39 AM »

Quote from: Rumpy on April 04, 2011, 09:14:22 PM

Believe it or not, I think LucasArts may have had the idea for the game due to a thread on GoneGold I had created where a bunch of us were throwing ideas around for a game based around the Empire. My original idea was to have a game as a counterpoint to the Jedi Knight series the same way Tie-Fighter was a counterpoint to the X-Wing games, letting you see things from the opposite side. We came around to throwing ideas of a tactical squad based shooter set during the clone wars, and I think I may had even came up with a name similar to Republic Commando.  Then several years later, I think GG was no more by then, LucasArts announced a game called Republic Commando that fit all those ideas we were throwing around. Can't just be a coincidence.

Quick, toss out another idea! I'd like a new X-Wing game personally  icon_wink
Victoria Raverna

Auspiciousness, prosperity, and good fortune

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2011, 03:59:58 AM »

Quote from: The Rocketman on April 05, 2011, 06:56:39 AM

An idea, I think it'll be fun to play a Tatooine farmer. We can build a moisture farm in middle of a desert, trade with Jawa scavengers, ride speeder to travel to the Port or visiting neighbors.

Then a few years later, Farmville: Star Wars Edition. slywink
Daehawk

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2011, 05:04:41 AM »

Quote from: Victoria Raverna on April 07, 2011, 03:59:58 AM

An idea, I think it'll be fun to play a Tatooine farmer. We can build a moisture farm in middle of a desert, trade with Jawa scavengers, ride speeder to travel to the Port or visiting neighbors.

Sounds like a strategy game.

CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2011, 08:39:04 AM »

Quote from: Victoria Raverna on April 07, 2011, 03:59:58 AM

I'll wait for Hutt Wars.

Because I can,
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2011, 09:02:46 AM »

just this week there was news that LucasArts have hired Tomb Raider Franchise director
http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2011/04/02/tomb-raider-franchise-director-hired-by-lucasarts-for-unnanounced-project.aspx

However,Tomb Raider isn't the only thing he has done

In the past, Longo has worked with LucasArts on games like Star Wars: Starfighter and Jedi Starfighter as lead designer, and was creative director on Star Wars: Republic Commando. Most recently he worked on Tomb Raider: Underworld and Lara Croft: Tomb Raider Anniversary. Curious to see what LucasArts has in store for its next project.

so,anything could happen,some people have suggested that Republic Commando 2 should be called Imperial Commando(or maybe Republic Commando 2:Imperial Commando)

i personally would love to see RC 2,but SWBF3 is still top of my list

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
Rumpy

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2011, 09:11:51 PM »

Believe it or not, I think LucasArts may have had the idea for the game due to a thread on GoneGold I had created where a bunch of us were throwing ideas around for a game based around the Empire. My original idea was to have a game as a counterpoint to the Jedi Knight series the same way Tie-Fighter was a counterpoint to the X-Wing games, letting you see things from the opposite side. We came around to throwing ideas of a tactical squad based shooter set during the clone wars, and I think I may had even came up with a name similar to Republic Commando.  Then several years later, I think GG was no more by then, LucasArts announced a game called Republic Commando that fit all those ideas we were throwing around. Can't just be a coincidence.

Quick, toss out another idea! I'd like a new X-Wing game personally  icon_wink

As for ideas, Ok, I'll give another shot. However, this one may not be mainstream enough. The idea I have currently is to have a sim-based war game involving many different aspects of the universe, in the vein of the original Operation Flashpoint, but unlike OFP, the game would have a wide range of stuff you could do and would have an even wider concept. You could pick a side like such as either New Republic or Galactic Empire, each side having a slightly different story-based campaign on different viewpoints. Would be less like the Battlefield games and a more sim-like open-endedness, with different vehicles to pilot depending on the missions, with some missions even sending you into space ala X-Wing. Game would be played through a series of campaigns that would take you to different planets with different environments, such as Tatooine and Hoth and Endor. Each planet would have their own series of campaigns, each side possibly even taking them to different worlds, eventually taking you to a climactic battle.

As for that guy they hired, I've always thought Han Solo would make for a good 3rd-person Tomb Raider style game (Oh, the irony, I know) where he gets into trouble with bounty hunters such as Greedo. Would be fun to see a Han Solo origin story done this way.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 09:19:31 PM by Rumpy » Logged
kronovan

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2011, 05:57:38 AM »

Quote from: Rumpy on April 07, 2011, 09:11:51 PM

As for ideas, Ok, I'll give another shot. However, this one may not be mainstream enough. The idea I have currently is to have a sim-based war game involving many different aspects of the universe, in the vein of the original Operation Flashpoint, but unlike OFP, the game would have a wide range of stuff you could do and would have an even wider concept. You could pick a side like such as either New Republic or Galactic Empire, each side having a slightly different story-based campaign on different viewpoints. Would be less like the Battlefield games and a more sim-like open-endedness, with different vehicles to pilot depending on the missions, with some missions even sending you into space ala X-Wing. Game would be played through a series of campaigns that would take you to different planets with different environments, such as Tatooine and Hoth and Endor. Each planet would have their own series of campaigns, each side possibly even taking them to different worlds, eventually taking you to a climactic battle.

Love the concept, but lets kick it back 4 millennium to the days of the Old Republic and have it so you can play as either the Old Republic or as the Sith-Mandalorian alliance. And sub in those cool, retro-looking Stinger Fighters from Dark Lords of the Sith for the X-Wings. Yeah, yeah...I know we're soon to get a decent MMO with that setting, but this game sounds like more fun. smile
« Last Edit: April 08, 2011, 06:11:51 AM by kronovan » Logged
Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff

Watch me pull a rabbit outta my hat.

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2011, 11:59:16 AM »

I've always wanted a Privateer-like Millenium Falcon game.

That's like blaming owls because I suck at making analogies.
Razgon

The Truth is out there

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2011, 12:12:10 PM »

But we had that already - you even had a millenium falken kinda ship... It was after Xwing vs Tiefighther

A new one
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2011, 12:38:44 PM »

hope to the gods you don't mean this,as it was terrible

or do you mean ...

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
kronovan

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2011, 02:15:52 PM »

Nope, I think Raz might have been referring to X-Wing Alliance:

A neutral family fights for its business-and its survival-and is swept up in the struggle against the enroaching Empire. You must defy the strong-arm tactics of a rival family who will stop at nothing to destroy your trading company. Ultimately, you will join the Rebel Alliance for a series of covert assignments and uncover information about the Empire's second Death Star project. The finale? You'll find yourself at the controls of the legendary Millennium Falcon, flying against the massive Imperial fleet in the Battle of Endore. X-Wing Alliance puts you right in the middle of the epic Star Wars conflict-and takes space combat excitement to new heights.

Which was a very good PC game released in 1999.
Razgon

The Truth is out there

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2011, 02:21:11 PM »

Exactly - really really cool sim game...loved it.

Unfortuantely, it cant run on newer systems :-(

A new one
Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2011, 02:25:45 PM »

That wasn't exactly what I was talking about, though.

kronovan

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2011, 03:02:21 PM »

Quote from: Bullwinkle on April 08, 2011, 02:25:45 PM

Yeah, I figured you were asking for an open world/universe game with trading, pirating and Correllian blockade runners like the Millennium Falcon. Throw in syndicates like the Black Sun and Hutt, allow the player to choose from multiple career paths and bundle it with all the fidelity of a detailed space simulation and you'd have one interesting game. That said, I think there's no way in Hell Lucas Arts could even begin to conceptualize or ever allow such a game.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2011, 03:04:28 PM by kronovan » Logged
Razgon

The Truth is out there

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2011, 03:11:51 PM »

You will eat your cake and like it!

A new one
Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2011, 04:51:58 PM »

Quote from: kronovan on April 08, 2011, 03:02:21 PM

Yeah, I figured you were asking for an open world/universe game with trading, pirating and Correllian blockade runners like the Millennium Falcon. Throw in syndicates like the Black Sun and Hutt, allow the player to choose from multiple career paths and bundle it with all the fidelity of a detailed space simulation and you'd have one interesting game. That said, I think there's no way in Hell Lucas Arts could even begin to conceptualize or ever allow such a game.

You described the game to a T along with the reason it'll never exist, sadly.

Quote from: Razgon on April 08, 2011, 03:11:51 PM

You will eat your cake and like it!

But the cake is a fabrication based on half-truths and assumptions.

Rumpy

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2011, 05:55:52 PM »

Quote from: kronovan on April 08, 2011, 05:57:38 AM

Love the concept, but lets kick it back 4 millennium to the days of the Old Republic and have it so you can play as either the Old Republic or as the Sith-Mandalorian alliance. And sub in those cool, retro-looking Stinger Fighters from Dark Lords of the Sith for the X-Wings. Yeah, yeah...I know we're soon to get a decent MMO with that setting, but this game sounds like more fun. smile

I assume you mean the prequel era as well as the KOTOR games? I don't know how viable that era would be and it seems to me that the era most want to play in is the era most games take place in, ie the ANH era. Either way, they could always make a sequel set in a different era, but I'm getting ahead of myself. Either way, there's a lot of potential for an epic game setting the player right on the front lines. Maybe they could take place in parallel to the movies.
kronovan

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2011, 04:50:48 PM »

Quote from: Rumpy on April 08, 2011, 05:55:52 PM

Quote from: kronovan on April 08, 2011, 05:57:38 AM

I assume you mean the prequel era as well as the KOTOR games? I don't know how viable that era would be and it seems to me that the era most want to play in is the era most games take place in, ie the ANH era. Either way, they could always make a sequel set in a different era, but I'm getting ahead of myself. Either way, there's a lot of potential for an epic game setting the player right on the front lines. Maybe they could take place in parallel to the movies.

I'm talking strictly about the Old Republic era at the time when Mandalore the Great and his Mandalorians aligned with the Sith and went to war against the Old Repubic. That timeframe is roughly 4000 BY (Before Yavin deathstar destruction in SW IV). IIRC Republic Commando isn't set in the Rebellion Era such as featured in ANH, but is actually set in the Rise of the Empire era sometime between movies II and III - prequel timeframe. That's certainly when Travis' RC novels occur, but it's been a while since I played the videogame and my memories a bit foggy.

Anyhow...it may seem like a stretch stepping as far back in the past as the Old Republic era, but keep in mind that the Republic Commandos of the prequel/RotE era are actually Mandalorian clones. That's because the Fetts like other Mandalorians by the time of the RotE era have become bounty hunters or joined underworld syndicates, and it's of course Jango Fett that the Commandos and other Clone troopers are cloned from. The interesting twist is that, opposite to the events in the Clone Wars/RotE era, the Mandalorians of ancient actually 1st fought with the Sith and then after a resounding defeat joined the Old Republic and Jedi - not all but some. If you remember Canderous Ordo in KotOR and his descriptions of going into battle on a Basilisk War Droid, that would be a description of one such battle. That era also featured one of the best characters, with one of the most tragic stories, in the entire SW Cannon - Ulic Qel-Droma. And the OR villain Exar Kun in many ways pwns Darth Vader and Palpatine in terms of pure bad-assness. I think a Commando videogame based on Mandalorians of the OR could be very interesting - it would really be a Sith Commando -becoming- a Republic Commando type of story. slywink

Of course, since I very much enjoyed the 1st RC, I wouldn't at all be opposed to a strict follow-up sequel. However, I think a game with Mandalorian Commandos presents an opportunity to tell the whole Commando story from Ancient past to RotE era. That said, I'm not a big fan of what Bioware (despite really liking their games) has done with the existing OR canon - so there's a chance they'll twist up the existing setting so much in the MMO, that games based on the existing stories won't actually make sense anymore.  icon_confused
« Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 05:27:41 PM by kronovan » Logged
Rumpy

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2011, 06:44:45 PM »

Oh, ok. I wasn't entirely sure what you meant by that era, but in that sense, I agree. I'm not entirely familiar with it other than the KOTOR games.  The Old Republic era is a really interesting era worth of exploration in terms of ideas and the like, though. And are we really talking about the same game? I wasn't talking about a Republic Commando type of game, but an Operation Flashpoint style of game.
kronovan

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2011, 07:22:42 PM »

Quote from: Rumpy on April 09, 2011, 06:44:45 PM

Oh, ok. I wasn't entirely sure what you meant by that era, but in that sense, I agree. I'm not entirely familiar with it other than the KOTOR games.  The Old Republic era is a really interesting era worth of exploration in terms of ideas and the like, though. And are we really talking about the same game? I wasn't talking about a Republic Commando type of game, but an Operation Flashpoint style of game.

I was thinking about Mandalorian Commandos in a game featuring an Operation Flashpoint style of gameplay, so I think we're on the same page. slywink Just like I couldn't see it for Bullwinkle's suggestion, I can never see Lucas Arts allowing this game either. When you look back to the SW games that did the decent sales last gen -Jedi Knight 2, KotOR, Battlefront 1&2, RC- it defies belief that LA actually thinks they're currently delivering the games that fans want. I think the games both of you have suggested are far better than anything we've gotten this gen.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 07:25:23 PM by kronovan » Logged
Rumpy

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2011, 07:46:52 PM »

Quote from: kronovan on April 09, 2011, 07:22:42 PM

Quote from: Rumpy on April 09, 2011, 06:44:45 PM

Oh, ok. I wasn't entirely sure what you meant by that era, but in that sense, I agree. I'm not entirely familiar with it other than the KOTOR games.  The Old Republic era is a really interesting era worth of exploration in terms of ideas and the like, though. And are we really talking about the same game? I wasn't talking about a Republic Commando type of game, but an Operation Flashpoint style of game.

I was thinking about Mandalorian Commandos in a game featuring an Operation Flashpoint style of gameplay, so I think we're on the same page. slywink Just like I couldn't see it for Bullwinkle's suggestion, I can never see Lucas Arts allowing this game either. When you look back to the SW games that did the decent sales last gen -Jedi Knight 2, KotOR, Battlefront 1&2, RC- it defies belief that LA actually thinks they're currently delivering the games that fans want. I think the games both of you have suggested are far better than anything we've gotten this gen.

Oh, I see. I was trying to make sure we were actually thinking of the same thing. In that case, the Mandalorian Commandos could be one of the gameplay aspects of the game. I was imagining different kind of aspects where you could play in different roles, like say, stormtroopers if one should choose to do so. I think OFP had soldiers that you could suddenly take over, am I right? I know there was one game like that and I'm trying to remember if it was OFP or some other game. Different vehicles for different missions too depending on what the mission calls for. But yeah, I think it's too wide a scope for LucasArts and like I said earlier, probably not mainstream or straightforward enough. We can always dream though. As a matter of fact, weren't you on GG throwing ideas around in that thread? I vaguely recall you in that thread smile
kronovan

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2011, 08:15:08 PM »

Quote from: Rumpy on April 09, 2011, 07:46:52 PM

Oh, I see. I was trying to make sure we were actually thinking of the same thing. In that case, the Mandalorian Commandos could be one of the gameplay aspects of the game. I was imagining different kind of aspects where you could play in different roles, like say, stormtroopers if one should choose to do so. I think OFP had soldiers that you could suddenly take over, am I right? I know there was one game like that and I'm trying to remember if it was OFP or some other game. Different vehicles for different missions too depending on what the mission calls for. But yeah, I think it's too wide a scope for LucasArts and like I said earlier, probably not mainstream or straightforward enough. We can always dream though.

The original OFP allowed you to give commands to your squad. I can't believe I can't remember whether or not you could assume control of other characters, since I replayed it less than a year ago.  icon_redface  I'm fairly certain you couldn't though. The one thing it had is lots and lots of vehicles, inlcuding enemy ones you could jack. I figure for a Star Wars setting with Commandos you'd have space vehicles in place of Helo's and hover tanks in place of tanks. There's lots of different roles/classes in the OR setting that could be used i.e. OR Guards of various ranks, Jedi of various skills/specializations, Sith Masters of various skills/specializations, Masassi Warriors, Onderon Beast Masters, Sith/Mandalorian Troopers, Sith/Mandalorian Guards, Sith/Mandalorian Marauders, Sith Operatives,  Mandalorian Scouts, great variety of light & dark side droids, etc. I can envision where a game that allowed you a career path in some of those, of the ability to play some of them at different stages in the game, could be very fun.

As a matter of fact, weren't you on GG throwing ideas around in that thread? I vaguely recall you in that thread smile

Nope, I only joined this website after the name had been changed to Gaming Trend. I have participated in SW game discussions many times on websites, but they were mostly tabletop and P'n'P related.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 08:17:38 PM by kronovan » Logged
Daehawk

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2011, 10:57:54 PM »

Now fighting a serious urge to reinstall. I have too many other things I haven't finished to feel this way!!

Rumpy

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2011, 11:02:40 PM »

Ahh,  for some reason you looked more familar to me. Great minds think alike, it seems smile

Yeah, it would simply be epic. A game that would allow you to approach the battles the way you want, and maybe even affect how the plot evolves.
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2011, 11:04:06 PM »

I bet Rumpy would love Star Wars: Office Space.

Because I can,
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 09, 2011, 11:05:41 PM »

Yeah, it would simply be epic. A game that would allow you to approach the battles the way you want, and maybe even affect how the plot evolves.

That would be cool.

Because I can,
Rumpy

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 10, 2011, 12:04:58 AM »

Quote from: CeeKay on April 09, 2011, 11:04:06 PM

Now what would give you that idea? It's just an avatar from one of my favourite characters in the movie.  Wouldn't even make a great game.
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 10, 2011, 12:17:18 AM »

Quote from: Rumpy on April 10, 2011, 12:04:58 AM

Quote from: CeeKay on April 09, 2011, 11:04:06 PM

Now what would give you that idea? It's just an avatar from one of my favourite characters in the movie.  Wouldn't even make a great game.

nonsense!  it would make a great Facebook game that'll get made once they announce the production and subsequent cancellation of 'The Next Really Awesome Looking Star Wars GameTMicon_twisted

Because I can,
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: