http://gamingtrend.com
April 19, 2014, 09:13:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SPORE Impressions  (Read 20360 times)
Lee
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #200 on: September 12, 2008, 03:59:47 AM »

While I like the message the Amazon reviews are sending to EA, it's a pity that people there can't talk about the game itself without be drowned out.
Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #201 on: September 12, 2008, 04:05:25 AM »

Quote from: Knightshade Dragon on September 12, 2008, 03:03:29 AM

I'm going to dog them for their DRM, so one more semi-negative review on the pyre. smile

An instant 20% off like you did with Starforce? I think that sounds about right.

"All opinions posted are my own, and not those of my employers, who are appalled."
Lee

View Profile
« Reply #202 on: September 12, 2008, 04:23:03 AM »

Quote from: Destructor on September 12, 2008, 04:05:25 AM

I'm going to dog them for their DRM, so one more semi-negative review on the pyre. smile

An instant 20% off like you did with Starforce? I think that sounds about right.

If that's the case, then the reviewer needs to use up the 3 installs, either over a fair length of time, or say there was install problems and the game wouldn't run (since supposedly it keeps track of your hardware, they should be able to tell it was installed 3 times on the same computer). Then call EA and see what they do. I don't see how you could review the CP over what ifs without seeing what the company does about it.
Two Sheds
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #203 on: September 12, 2008, 04:23:58 AM »

Quote from: Lee on September 12, 2008, 03:20:13 AM

I would rather read a professional review that rates a game on the game play, not the copy protection. It should be a huge note, but I don't think it should effect the score. I don't read game reviews to tell me what they think of the copy protection.

Do a separate article on the CP and then link in game reviews that use that protection would be my suggestion.

I agree with this man. It's important to note the DRM so that anybody who cares will know about it. But it's not really part of the game. It's like giving a movie a negative review because the theater was crowded and your popcorn was too salty.
Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #204 on: September 12, 2008, 04:32:00 AM »

Quote from: Two Sheds on September 12, 2008, 04:23:58 AM

It's important to note the DRM so that anybody who cares will know about it. But it's not really part of the game. It's like giving a movie a negative review because the theater was crowded and your popcorn was too salty.

Yeah, it's not really part of the game. I mean, heck - EA tries to hide it by not putting any info at all on the box about your install limit (according to a post earlier in this thread).

Bioshock was the first, and last game I will buy that has this draconian copy protection method on it. I'm tired of being called a thief when I buy a PC game.

And random thought - maybe we should take this into another thread, instead of putting them all into an impression thread.

"All opinions posted are my own, and not those of my employers, who are appalled."
Victoria Raverna

Auspiciousness, prosperity, and good fortune

View Profile
« Reply #205 on: September 12, 2008, 04:34:30 AM »

Quote from: Two Sheds on September 12, 2008, 04:23:58 AM

I would rather read a professional review that rates a game on the game play, not the copy protection. It should be a huge note, but I don't think it should effect the score. I don't read game reviews to tell me what they think of the copy protection.

Do a separate article on the CP and then link in game reviews that use that protection would be my suggestion.

I agree with this man. It's important to note the DRM so that anybody who cares will know about it. But it's not really part of the game. It's like giving a movie a negative review because the theater was crowded and your popcorn was too salty.

Disagree with you. I think DRM is part of the game. You can watch the movie without popcorn, but you can't play Spore without dealing with the DRM.
Lee

View Profile
« Reply #206 on: September 12, 2008, 04:40:35 AM »

Quote from: Victoria Raverna on September 12, 2008, 04:34:30 AM

Disagree with you. I think DRM is part of the game. You can watch the movie without popcorn, but you can't play Spore without dealing with the DRM.

And yet I did. I had no issues installing or playing the game.

Anyway, yes we really should take this to another thread, no point in ruining the thread over this.

And random thought - maybe we should take this into another thread, instead of putting them all into an impression thread.

Except you are saying the CP should be part of the impressions thread because it's part of the game.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2008, 04:49:59 AM by Lee » Logged
Victoria Raverna

View Profile
« Reply #207 on: September 12, 2008, 04:53:15 AM »

Quote from: Lee on September 12, 2008, 04:40:35 AM

Quote from: Victoria Raverna on September 12, 2008, 04:34:30 AM

And yet I did. I had no issues installing or playing the game.

Anyway, yes we really should take this to another thread, no point in ruining the thread over this.

You still had to deal with the DRM. When you played it for the first time, you connected to EA and reduce one authentication. Now you are left with 2 more install or hardware upgrade.

Also review isn't just about first impression, first install = first impression, for a review to be any good, I guess the reviewer has to use up the limit, call EA support to get more then write about it.smile

BTW, Spore seem to drop from No.1 best seller at Amazon to No. 4 (No. 2 video game). Not sure if that is bad or normal for a highly anticipated game to drop from No.1 spot in less than a week.

« Last Edit: September 12, 2008, 04:59:46 AM by Victoria Raverna » Logged
Lee

View Profile
« Reply #208 on: September 12, 2008, 05:06:20 AM »

You can't go by what ifs. Take OOTP, 2 install limit. Computer crashes and you lose an install all you do is call them, explain to them what happened and they will reset it (Kelric on OO confirms this). How do you know EA won't do the same? OOTP gets great ratings across the board by fans and reviewers.

And no I didn't have to deal with the CP. I never knew it was there. When I try to install Spore for the 4th time which I am guessing will be at least 4 years from now, I might have to deal with it. When I call them and find out what the deal with it is. If they fail to allow me to install it, if in fact they haven't patched it out of the old game yet, then I will be pissed, but I have no evidence that will happen. (Heck, even MS reset my one allowed Vista install after 6 months when I called them.)

Spore is getting good marks across the internet. Not one professional review site knocked it's rating down significantly because of the CP (because no one had problems?). While I sort of support the Amazon thing, they are user reviews, which I trust about as much as I do the reviews on EB Games site for a game that isn't out yet. Plus if there is any group in the world that is going to make a big deal out of something minor, it will be gamers.

For the record I think the DRM is crap, but it didn't bug me enough not to buy or to jump to all sorts of conclusions and say Spore is a crap gaming because of it.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2008, 05:16:10 AM by Lee » Logged
Victoria Raverna

View Profile
« Reply #209 on: September 12, 2008, 05:09:53 AM »

Quote from: Lee on September 12, 2008, 05:06:20 AM

You can't go by what ifs. Take OOTP, 2 install limit. Computer crashes and you lose an install all you do is call them, explain to them what happened and they will reset it (Kelric on OO confirms this). How do you know EA won't do the same? OOTP gets great ratings across the board by fans and reviewers.

Which is why I want the reviewer to review that aspect. I think it'll be a great service to gamers for GT to intentionally use up the limit then call EA support a normal customer (not a reviewer which can get special treatment) and try to get them to reset it.
JSL

View Profile
« Reply #210 on: September 12, 2008, 05:24:38 AM »

My opinion is that any game that has any type of authentication or install limit should lose 25% off of any score. I would rather have to have a USB key inserted when I play the game than know I have limited installs and have to call home.
Razgon

The Truth is out there

View Profile
« Reply #211 on: September 12, 2008, 05:27:51 AM »

Have you ever tried calling EA here in europe?? I have... 17 times...no luck.... thats going to be quite fun...

so yeah, its 3 installs and your out..

A new one
Victoria Raverna

View Profile
« Reply #212 on: September 12, 2008, 05:32:05 AM »

Quote from: Lee on September 12, 2008, 05:06:20 AM

And no I didn't have to deal with the CP. I never knew it was there. When I try to install Spore for the 4th time which I am guessing will be at least 4 years from now, I might have to deal with it. When I call them and find out what the deal with it is. If they fail to allow me to install it, if in fact they haven't patched it out of the old game yet, then I will be pissed, but I have no evidence that will happen. (Heck, even MS reset my one allowed Vista install after 6 months when I called them.)

How did you get the 4 years estimate of when you need to call them? From my experience with Mass Effect, I used up 2 authentication so far and it is still installed on my XP side of my dual boot PC. When I decide to migrate to Vista, it'll use up the third and last authentication. Then further install will require call to EA. I guess I'll need to make the call sometime next year for Mass Effect.

With The Sims 2, I have installed and reinstalled over 5 times not including hardware upgrade that can also use up the limit if The Sims 2 had the same DRM.
Lee

View Profile
« Reply #213 on: September 12, 2008, 05:43:37 AM »

My favorite game of all time, Kohan II, came out in 2004. I just installed it for the the 3rd time last week. It was on my old XP machine. Built a new computer 3 years ago, installed it then, upgraded to Vista a year later and never installed the game again until last week. So 4 years. I don't usually have computer crashes (knock on wood) or install a game more than twice unless its really a classic.
Lee

View Profile
« Reply #214 on: September 12, 2008, 05:49:13 AM »

Quote from: Victoria Raverna on September 12, 2008, 05:32:05 AM

With The Sims 2, I have installed and reinstalled over 5 times not including hardware upgrade that can also use up the limit if The Sims 2 had the same DRM.

Four year old game, but still very popular so I suppose EA wouldn't have removed the CP yet anyway.

Also I see no evidence of hardware changes effecting the installs. Read the whole thread you linked to. The guy reinstalled windows, installed for a 2nd time, and then created a new user account using the same install code, that's what ate up the 3 installs, not the hardware changes. The only hardware change when he lost use of ME was adding a cooling fan, which I doubt even Windows knew was added let alone EA. Saw your new link on OO.

Edit: This isn't the place for this, I feel bad for ruining the thread. I won't post any more about it in this thread.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2008, 05:57:12 AM by Lee » Logged
Tals

View Profile
« Reply #215 on: September 12, 2008, 06:32:51 AM »

+1, I want to know what type of DRM is in but it shouldn't effect the review score. Still on the fence on this game. Although i'm loving the friend character interaction - just a shame its not true MP frown

Currently Playing: Psyconauts, lol, wee raptr: Tals Steam: Talsworthy
Blackadar

View Profile
« Reply #216 on: September 12, 2008, 12:45:14 PM »

Quote from: Tals on September 12, 2008, 06:32:51 AM

+1, I want to know what type of DRM is in but it shouldn't effect the review score. Still on the fence on this game. Although i'm loving the friend character interaction - just a shame its not true MP frown

I disagree.  I think all factors surrounding the enjoyment of the game - including copy protection - should be included in the score.  If the reviewer has to take a game to 3 computers because SecureROM won't play it on the first two, should he/she not even mention it?  Now with that said, it's also important for the reviewer to quantify the amount taken from the game for the copy protection scheme so those who don't think they'd be impacted can mentally add it back in.

Raise the bridge! I have an erection!
Tals

View Profile
« Reply #217 on: September 12, 2008, 02:31:29 PM »

I would agree that if the game for whatever reason does not play on a machine(s) then this should be covered and affect a review.

However I don't think it is quite that simple in this case as in most cases pcs will not be affected, but what we have here is an opinion that drm isn't good - which really is not of interest. Yes state the drm type and even have a rating against copy protection but if the reviewer hasn't experienced an issue he doesn't need to get into that aspect.

Tals

Graham
Managing Editor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #218 on: September 12, 2008, 06:47:47 PM »

Quote from: JSL on September 12, 2008, 05:24:38 AM

My opinion is that any game that has any type of authentication or install limit should lose 25% off of any score. I would rather have to have a USB key inserted when I play the game than know I have limited installs and have to call home.
The USB key isn't really a new idea.  Ever hear of a dongle?  A long time ago (in computer terms) certain programs required a dongle to be plugged into the parallel port to be able to run.  It seems draconian now, but with all the DRM stuff, it isn't out of the realm of possibility.

Partial Owner of the World Champion Green Bay Packers
Huw the Poo

Please feed dog

View Profile
« Reply #219 on: September 12, 2008, 06:49:55 PM »

Yeah, I remember Robocop 3 by Ocean had one of those.  Needless to say, it was immediately cracked.

Resident anti-Steam troll
Steam profile
TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #220 on: September 12, 2008, 07:36:39 PM »

Quote from: Graham on September 12, 2008, 06:47:47 PM

The USB key isn't really a new idea.  Ever hear of a dongle?  A long time ago (in computer terms) certain programs required a dongle to be plugged into the parallel port to be able to run.  It seems draconian now, but with all the DRM stuff, it isn't out of the realm of possibility.

"A long time ago"? Professional applications with a large price tag often use dongles, and for the customers it's often an advantage. I own a lot of virtual instruments that I use to compose music with. Most of them (the older ones) use an online authentication system where you send a challenge and receive a response code that you enter into the application. The rest (the newer ones) use a USB dongle (iLok) which requires activation only once, and after that, you can use the application freely on any computer or through any kind of hardware upgrade as long as the dongle is still inserted. I find the dongle approach to be far better than the challenge/response method, if only because it's hassle-free and that it reduces the cost of the software I use (iLok software is rarely if ever successfully cracked).

I could live with using dongles for computer games, as long as the hardware has no compability issues and it doesn't affect performance. Dongles should also be included with the games, and there needs to be a reasonable insurance policy in case you lose or destroy your dongle.

Still, I'd rather we don't have any kind of DRM at all. At least dongles actually hinder piracy, unlike Securom.
TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #221 on: September 12, 2008, 07:37:44 PM »

Quote from: Huw the Poo on September 12, 2008, 06:49:55 PM

Yeah, I remember Robocop 3 by Ocean had one of those.  Needless to say, it was immediately cracked.

Modern dongles are far superior to the old ones and are nearly impossible to crack.
Tals

View Profile
« Reply #222 on: September 12, 2008, 07:53:55 PM »

iLok software is rarely if ever successfully cracked

I suspect that maybe as much down to how much the software is wanted. The more it is in the public eye the more likely someone will find the crack. Certainly Starforce has possibly come closest to uncrackable until games were produced that the pirates actually wanted.

What I find amazing is spores crack was available almost on the day of release - exactly what is EA paying for with there securom, certainly would want my money back if I was EA

Tals

TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #223 on: September 12, 2008, 08:05:47 PM »

Quote from: Tals on September 12, 2008, 07:53:55 PM

iLok software is rarely if ever successfully cracked

I suspect that maybe as much down to how much the software is wanted. The more it is in the public eye the more likely someone will find the crack. Certainly Starforce has possibly come closest to uncrackable until games were produced that the pirates actually wanted.

What I find amazing is spores crack was available almost on the day of release - exactly what is EA paying for with there securom, certainly would want my money back if I was EA

Tals

The music software I'm using that needs an iLok dongle is among the most popular of virtual instruments on the market (and those are traditionally very popular to pirate). They sell tens or even hundreds of thousands of copies of these things, and we're talking about products that usually cost around $400-$1000.
JSL

View Profile
« Reply #224 on: September 12, 2008, 09:32:53 PM »

Quote from: Graham on September 12, 2008, 06:47:47 PM

Yes, that is what I was referring to actually. I think it was Autocad that we had to use one of those for when I was in high school.
Harkonis

View Profile
« Reply #225 on: September 12, 2008, 11:30:17 PM »

I was having a blast with the game until the pathing screwed up and decided my tribesmen couldn't deposit food anymore.
Tokek

View Profile
« Reply #226 on: September 12, 2008, 11:41:03 PM »

One thing I wish this game would have in the Space stage is an option for the colonies to "auto manage" themselves so they can build more buildings, expand, etc.  This way I can focus on exploring and terraforming.  I'm saying an option so people who loves to micromanage can still do it but I just want to explore and terraform and colonize new worlds instead of having to head back every 5 minutes or so because of some thing or others.
Huw the Poo

Please feed dog

View Profile
« Reply #227 on: September 13, 2008, 01:23:50 AM »

Quote from: Harkonis on September 12, 2008, 11:30:17 PM

I was having a blast with the game until the pathing screwed up and decided my tribesmen couldn't deposit food anymore.

Yeah, that happened to me, too.  Just save, then reload.

Steam profile
nymanium
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #228 on: September 14, 2008, 04:08:12 AM »

The cell stage was fun, unfortunately my computer restarts when trying to go to the creature stage. Apparently it's a common or if not common at least a few more people than me, seems it might have something to do with ati drivers, apparently installing omega drivers fixed it for one person. I remember now why I got out of pc gaming, I just want to play a game when I buy it, not jump through hoops trying to get it working while waiting for a patch.
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #229 on: September 14, 2008, 04:15:04 AM »

Tals

I wonder if the copy protection is being put in for some kind of insurance reasons, like a policy against losing so much from piracy that requires it.  Considering the outcry everytime someone does it there has to be a reason other than 'company B is an ass'.

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
Tals

View Profile
« Reply #230 on: September 14, 2008, 05:53:38 AM »

Quote from: CeeKay on September 14, 2008, 04:15:04 AM

Tals

I wonder if the copy protection is being put in for some kind of insurance reasons, like a policy against losing so much from piracy that requires it.  Considering the outcry everytime someone does it there has to be a reason other than 'company B is an ass'.

You never know - for once this may have a future impact on DRM. I would have considered the game but 3 installs seemed incredibly heavy handed. Anyway It didn't work or maybe it even encouraged piracy

http://torrentfreak.com/spore-most-pirated-game-ever-thanks-to-drm-080913/

Tals

RLMullen
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #231 on: September 14, 2008, 06:39:38 AM »

Quote from: Tals on September 14, 2008, 05:53:38 AM

Heh... what a load of BS!  That should read 'spore-most-pirated-game-ever-thanks-to-overhype'.  The amount of piracy is going to be directly proportional to the amount of pre-sale expectation for a given title.  The guys at torrentfreak... an unbiased source for sure... are trying to turn this into some sort of 'Robin Hood - Fight the Power - Rage Against the Machine' movement, and it is laughable.  What is even more laughable is that they (or someone) got Forbes to parrot this idea.

I'm going to put some of the blame on the game press... and I mean no offense to Ron.  Way back in the day, somewhere around '86 or '87, large commercial software used several different CP schemes.  Harddrives had just come to PCs and Lotus, Wordperfect, and Microsoft were freaking out that folks could copy the floppy to multiple computers and run them concurrently.  They answered with several draconian schemes which involved needing the floppy in the drive to run the software.  The floppies had deliberate defects that could not be recreated by users.  (this kinda sounds familiar)

Lotus even had a scheme where you could install 123 to a harddrive and then let it write a key file to the harddrive such that you didn't need the floppy to run the program.  If you wanted to move the installation you ran a config program that would delete the key file from the harddrive and then record that back to the floppy.  This scheme actually created a custom exe on your harddrive that had hardcoded the location of the key file (which was not visible to DOS by the way).  I remember using this new fangled Norton defrag program on one such harddrive, and it moved the cluster containing the keyfile.  Ooops!!  I never told anyone and just went back to putting the floppy in the drive.

Copy protection didn't disappear from business software because businesses pirated the sotware, nor did it disappear due to threats of boycott by businesses.  Copy protection disappeared from business software because the computer press... PC Magazine and PC World... enacted a policy where they refused to review any software with copy protection.  They didn't just shave points from the grade, they refused to give the publishers the publicity that they needed.  Copy protection disappeared literally within weeks of this policy.

I'd like to see the game "press" do something similar: Refuse to review, preview, or even acknowledge any game that has a ludicrous DRM scheme.  If all of the big guys and a good number of the independents would do this we'd see the publishers relent.
Tals

View Profile
« Reply #232 on: September 14, 2008, 07:39:41 AM »

Heh... what a load of BS!  That should read 'spore-most-pirated-game-ever-thanks-to-overhype'.  The amount of piracy is going to be directly proportional to the amount of pre-sale expectation for a given title.  The guys at torrentfreak... an unbiased source for sure... are trying to turn this into some sort of 'Robin Hood - Fight the Power - Rage Against the Machine' movement, and it is laughable.  What is even more laughable is that they (or someone) got Forbes to parrot this idea.

Regardless the cp obviously didn't work. That said the bit that does work as I understand it is the online capability not working on the warez version. If I had the game I think that would be the part I wanted.

Tals

Huw the Poo

Please feed dog

View Profile
« Reply #233 on: September 14, 2008, 01:38:22 PM »

I have a terraforming problem.  I've just established a colony on an unclaimed world with a green orbit.  The T1 ring is yellow, which I take to mean it isn't stable at that level.  However, when I try to place T1 plants on it, I'm told they won't live there until it's stable.  But isn't placing plants and animals what's required to make it stable?  I seem to be stuck here.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2008, 04:08:51 PM by Huw the Poo » Logged

Steam profile
Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #234 on: September 14, 2008, 05:29:52 PM »

Quote from: RLMullen on September 14, 2008, 06:39:38 AM

Copy protection didn't disappear from business software because businesses pirated the sotware, nor did it disappear due to threats of boycott by businesses.  Copy protection disappeared from business software because the computer press... PC Magazine and PC World... enacted a policy where they refused to review any software with copy protection.  They didn't just shave points from the grade, they refused to give the publishers the publicity that they needed.  Copy protection disappeared literally within weeks of this policy.

I'd like to see the game "press" do something similar: Refuse to review, preview, or even acknowledge any game that has a ludicrous DRM scheme.  If all of the big guys and a good number of the independents would do this we'd see the publishers relent.

Wow. Now that's a great idea. Unfortunately, unless ALL of the big-name sites did this at once, something like this would never happen.

Tokek

View Profile
« Reply #235 on: September 14, 2008, 08:36:54 PM »

Quote from: Huw the Poo on September 14, 2008, 01:38:22 PM

I have a terraforming problem.  I've just established a colony on an unclaimed world with a green orbit.  The T1 ring is yellow, which I take to mean it isn't stable at that level.  However, when I try to place T1 plants on it, I'm told they won't live there until it's stable.  But isn't placing plants and animals what's required to make it stable?  I seem to be stuck here.

Next to the T1 ring, you should see some dots, either full yellow dots or a yellow circle or blank. Yellow dots means you've scanned it or abducted it, circle means it's there but not scanned yet.  Look at the blank ones and those are what you need to put.

From left to right: small plant, medium plant, large plant, herbivore 1, herbivore 2, carnivore (omnivore counts as carnivore), colony

Each T stage can only take one of each of those dots, so if the planet already has a small plant species, the next small plant you put down will die unless you raise the T stage.
Huw the Poo

Please feed dog

View Profile
« Reply #236 on: September 14, 2008, 08:40:58 PM »

Yeah, thanks for the advice but I know all that.  I've successfully colonised other worlds using that technique, but this particular one is just not behaving.  The T1 ring is yellow, which I am now sure means it's T1 but it isn't stabilised as per the food web - but it still won't let me drop anything on it because it's not stable.  The ecology scanner thing indicates there's no life at all.  Looks like a bug to me.

Steam profile
Canuck

I live in Japan

View Profile
« Reply #237 on: September 14, 2008, 09:44:14 PM »

Hmm I can see how limited installations could really kill off the used game market.  I just looked at the one for sale on the GT forums and thought...only 2 installations left?  No thanks.  I wonder if you can call up EA and use the excuse of "I bought the game used" as a valid excuse to get more installs.
TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #238 on: September 14, 2008, 09:50:37 PM »

Quote from: Huw the Poo on September 14, 2008, 08:40:58 PM

Yeah, thanks for the advice but I know all that.  I've successfully colonised other worlds using that technique, but this particular one is just not behaving.  The T1 ring is yellow, which I am now sure means it's T1 but it isn't stabilised as per the food web - but it still won't let me drop anything on it because it's not stable.  The ecology scanner thing indicates there's no life at all.  Looks like a bug to me.

Yeah, it looks like a bug to me too. I've come across this during missions where you're asked to stabilize already terraformed planets. No matter what I put down, the game says it's not possible to place it.
Huw the Poo

Please feed dog

View Profile
« Reply #239 on: September 14, 2008, 09:53:44 PM »

Well that's a pain in the arse.  It's for a mission for me too, a homeworld mission that requires me to have three colonies in separate systems.  It took me ages just to find that one, and it's already too far from my empire to make me feel comfortable.  Dammit.

Steam profile
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: