http://gamingtrend.com
October 23, 2014, 01:19:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Space Hack (Maximus XV Abraham Strong: Space Mercenary) demo  (Read 1160 times)
EddieA
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: October 16, 2004, 07:08:08 AM »

The action RPG Space Hack has been renamed Maximus XV Abraham Strong: Space Mercenary   :shock: according to Worthplaying.  There's also a demo available.  Apparently, they decided Space Hack was just too plain, so they came up with a bunch of random words and added "Space Mercenary" to the end.

Between this new name and the Bad Mojo rerelease news, I'm beginning to think April Fool's is coming late this year slywink

"Why did the chicken cross the Mobius strip?  To get to the same side."  - The Big Bang Theory
Falator
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2004, 08:13:40 PM »

Pretty fun action rpg, but it does seem to have some bugs. Mainly that my saves keep getting messed up. when i try to load the saves it just freezes at 100% loaded. This didn't start happening until i entered some underground passages though so maybe that area is just messed up...
EddieA
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2004, 08:30:18 PM »

It does seem like fun, but I can't figure some things out.  I was using one of the guns, and it stopped working.  I don't see anywhere where it mentions using ammo, and there's no option to recharge it.  I've tried using the melee weapons, but I take a lot more damage that way.

"Why did the chicken cross the Mobius strip?  To get to the same side."  - The Big Bang Theory
Falator
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2004, 09:48:07 PM »

that little blue energy bar in the bottom right is your energy gun ammo. The amount in each clip is based on your knowledge. You reload your clip by pushing E. It requires 100 energy to reload. Pretty interesting though since energy is both your ammo (if you use an energy based weapon) and your money.

I used energy weapons the whole way through too. Eventually you have the energy to buy pretty much whatever you want and fire as much as you want. Some of the aliens do a ton of damage and i have enough trouble fighting them with a gun so i don't know how i would do it decently with a melee weapon.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: