http://gamingtrend.com
November 24, 2014, 04:23:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sony to reveal PS3, Vita ebook platform  (Read 247 times)
corruptrelic
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: May 31, 2012, 02:16:25 AM »

If you like the idea of ebooks, but hate the fact that you can’t read them from 10 feet away on the living room sofa, Sony might have the solution to your problems. Okay, we’re exaggerating a bit. There’s a rumor that Sony is working on a digital books section to the PlayStation Store, but it is hardly going to try to be a competitor to the Kindle, iBooks, or Nook.

According to a report on MCV, the service will be called “Storyteller” and it is likely that it will also be available on the more portable Playstation Vita system. Downloadable books and other content will be available through the Playstation Store, potentially via a brand new dedicated channel in the same way that games and video are currently broken up into different sections within the digital download platform.

http://www.slashgear.com/sony-to-reveal-ps3-vita-ebook-platform-30230939/

I think I'll stick to ebooks on my Android for the time being as no matter which carrier or android phone I go with everything will go with me.

"A gladiator does not fear death. He embraces it. Caresses it. Fucks it. Every time he enters the arena, he slides his cock into the mouth of the beast."
Jumangi
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2012, 03:01:08 PM »

How about they work on getting some good AAA level games that make this supposed PS3 in your hands system worth getting(and paying almost the same price for games too).
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: