http://gamingtrend.com
July 29, 2014, 09:39:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shadow Hearts:Covenant help  (Read 621 times)
Ragnarok
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: January 17, 2005, 03:50:06 PM »

I put this one down for a bit while playing some other titiles and now I can't remember what I'm susposed to be doing.  I just recently aquired the Tarot card using girl and am now in  the Rhondda(sp?) mines.  I've already got the lantern and I think maybe I have fought the crazy chick that summons creatures.  Actually, come to think of it I may have completed the Mines,  its just where I happened to save.  Where do I go now and what am I doing?  I wish there was a proper way to keep track of what you're supossed to be doing in this game but otherwise I'm really enjoying it.  Any help?
semiconscious

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2005, 04:16:51 PM »

can't remember that part specifically, but your map should indicate where to go next, right?...

"... i'm not against some 'monkey catching'... but i'd rather be collecting pants..."
- snake, 'snake vs monkey' (mgs3:se)
Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2005, 04:18:26 PM »

Been too long since I played it and I can't remember where you're supposed to go next from where you're at.

You may have already thought of this, but a few ofGameFAQs Shadow Hearts: Covenant walkthroughs helped me through a quite a few tough spots in the game.

“My next great decision is just lying in wait.
The action might turn out to be the world's most grievous mistake."
- Bad Religion, Past is Dead
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: