http://gamingtrend.com
October 23, 2014, 05:10:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: September NPD Results (US) - 360, Wii, DS ~500K. Sony dead in the water  (Read 5800 times)
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff
Gaming Trend Senior Member

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 20, 2007, 04:58:11 AM »

but the 360 didn't require a hundred dollar price cut to boost it's numbers.  I imagine they could afford to do another one in response to Sony's new SKU too.

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
Jumangi

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 20, 2007, 06:20:19 AM »

Quote from: Turtle on October 20, 2007, 04:44:03 AM

It shows that the PS3, one year out of the gate, is on par with how the 360 was one year out.  Yes its true that even though the PS3 launched later, they still have to compete in the here and now markets.  But it's still a worthwhile to note that the 360 didn't get where it is now, or have the games is has now, in just one year on market.  Neither will the PS3.

Sorry buts thats just plain false. The big thing people seem to ignore is software sales and attach rates. They just want to look at the hardware numbers. The 360 has been selling software since its launch unlike the PS3. By the same time in the 360's life it had already seen several titles that had done very well or newly released ones that would end up selling well. 360 gamers have been buying games whereas the PS3 has been a dud for the most part when it comes to game sales so far.
Turtle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #82 on: October 20, 2007, 07:02:31 AM »

At the same time, people have been referencing system sales in their arguments, and that was an issue I wanted to address.  We can talk attach rates later when we have more information, but this topic focused a lot on system sales and that's the argument I was addressing.

So I don't think what I said was just plain false.  Instead, I addressed an argument there and then.  Now, if we're talking about attach rates, well I'm inclined to agree with you that the PS3 doesn't have as good attach rates right now, simply because the PS3 hasn't had many good games out yet.  Honestly besides the potential Uncharted, Haze, Rachet and Clank, and some multiplatform titles at the end of the year, the low attach rate will probably continue until those titles release.  I mean Lair was a huge disapointment, obviously rushed out the door, Heavenly Sword was great, but way too short making it a definite rental, but not a buy.  Then there's all the adjustments that multiplatform developers have had to make to the PS3.

Sorry Ceekay, but if you look at the chart A lot of those sales the PS3 does a decent job of keeping up even with its higher price point.  And yes, the system needed a price drop, even I'll agree with that.  Although I doubt the 360 folks can afford another price drop.  Because while Sony is paying money to drop the price, MS is paying through the nose to fix their faulty hardware.
kronovan

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 20, 2007, 08:21:46 AM »

Just an observation about the effect of the PS3 price cut here in Canada. As I mentioned in my other thread, I was able to pick up 1 of the newer model 360's today. During the time I was in the store -futureshop- making my purchse, 3 80 GB PS3's were sold and there were even more people cueing up to get them. I swear I haven't seen anything like it since I bought my Wii on launch day. And that's for the 80 GB model that still costs $499 here, can't imagine what it will be like when the 40 GB is available for $399.  So at least in my Canadian city, 1 day after the price cut, PS3's are selling like mad! Expect to see a very significant increase in Canadian PS3 sales for the month of October.
Turtle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #84 on: October 20, 2007, 10:35:44 AM »

That's good news, but sadly still anecdotal.

However, does that 80gb box also contain Motorstorm in Canada?  At $500, it's still a pretty good deal for a really good arcade racer and system.

I'm still wondering what the worldwide sales numbers are.

And an addendum to my system sales argument.  We've seen how the Wii's humongous system sales have given it a lot of developer support that's starting to pan out.  So saying that system sales mean nothing is also false.  System sales are also very important to Sony as it helps them secure prior loyalty games like Final Fantasy 13 and MGS4.
Jiffy
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 20, 2007, 01:13:10 PM »

Quote from: Turtle on October 20, 2007, 10:35:44 AM

However, does that 80gb box also contain Motorstorm in Canada?  At $500, it's still a pretty good deal for a really good arcade racer and system.

It includes Motorstorm, and Enchanted Arms is free with purchase this week as well.
Farscry

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 20, 2007, 01:46:55 PM »

Here's something to give you guys an idea of my line of thought with the PS3.  It's the sales numbers aligned by launch date and months after launch.

http://vgchartz.com/hwcomps.php?cons1=Wii&reg1=All&cons2=PS3&reg2=All&cons3=X360&reg3=All&align=1

It shows that the PS3, one year out of the gate, is on par with how the 360 was one year out.  Yes its true that even though the PS3 launched later, they still have to compete in the here and now markets.  But it's still a worthwhile to note that the 360 didn't get where it is now, or have the games is has now, in just one year on market.  Neither will the PS3.

This is why I say nothing will be decided until late 2008.

Nice link; I hadn't realize that even now the PS3 is still pacing the first year of the 360. This fall will determine a lot though, as we see the kind of bump the 360 shortly has on the historical graph. The PS3 needs to pick up some momentum soon if it's going to keep pace, or the 360 needs to slow back down to let the PS3 make up for lost time next year.

I do agree that next year will determine a lot; some of Sony's bigger exclusives (temporary or not) will be arriving finally and that will really show if the system's going to catch up or not.

Purge - You have unlocked an Achievement!
You are now of the rank reprobate
tripwire
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: October 20, 2007, 02:01:20 PM »

Here's something to give you guys an idea of my line of thought with the PS3.  It's the sales numbers aligned by launch date and months after launch.

http://vgchartz.com/hwcomps.php?cons1=Wii&reg1=All&cons2=PS3&reg2=All&cons3=X360&reg3=All&align=1

This is why I say nothing will be decided until late 2008.

You included Japan in the chart, where MS will never have a shot. Select America only on that chart, instead of all, and you'll see it for yourself.

At this same point of their respective life cycles, the 360 had sold over 1 million more here in NA.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2007, 02:04:58 PM by tripwire » Logged
wonderpug

hmm...

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 20, 2007, 02:06:48 PM »

Are there any numbers on how much Sony is gaining or losing for each PSP sold?  I'm assuming it's a gain, and with the PSP outselling the PS3 2 to 1 I wonder how much the PSP hardware alone is helping to mitigate the loss on each PS3 sold.
Jumangi

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 20, 2007, 04:58:57 PM »

Quote from: Kevin Grey on October 19, 2007, 05:23:57 PM

Quote from: Jumangi on October 19, 2007, 05:05:55 PM

Quote from: leo8877 on October 19, 2007, 04:30:50 PM

When you guys talk about Bioshock breaking 1 mil, are you counting consoles only or consoles + PC? 

I'd guess console only(for whatever reason) as it broke 1 million overall weeks ago in total sales.

One million sold or shipped?  If it's sold then that's a worldwide number, not domestic.  Currently it's sold 650k on the 360 and maybe another 150k on the PC.  However, 2K has almost certainly shipped at least a million copies. 

No 2K said a couple of weeks after launch they had already shipped over 1.5 million copies out. I know its hip to say PC gaming is doomed but they reality is far different from what the console only fanboys want to think. Diss it all you want buts its just not true.
Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #90 on: October 20, 2007, 05:46:59 PM »

It shows that the PS3, one year out of the gate, is on par with how the 360 was one year out.

The 360 hardware was also at limited availability for 6 months after release. Just like the Wii is still.

"All opinions posted are my own, and not those of my employers, who are appalled."
Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 20, 2007, 10:22:42 PM »

Quote from: Jumangi on October 20, 2007, 04:58:57 PM

Quote from: Kevin Grey on October 19, 2007, 05:23:57 PM

Quote from: Jumangi on October 19, 2007, 05:05:55 PM

Quote from: leo8877 on October 19, 2007, 04:30:50 PM

When you guys talk about Bioshock breaking 1 mil, are you counting consoles only or consoles + PC? 

I'd guess console only(for whatever reason) as it broke 1 million overall weeks ago in total sales.

One million sold or shipped?  If it's sold then that's a worldwide number, not domestic.  Currently it's sold 650k on the 360 and maybe another 150k on the PC.  However, 2K has almost certainly shipped at least a million copies. 

No 2K said a couple of weeks after launch they had already shipped over 1.5 million copies out. I know its hip to say PC gaming is doomed but they reality is far different from what the console only fanboys want to think. Diss it all you want buts its just not true.

Strange, I don't recall dissing PC gaming at all and would love for you to point where I have.  However we did actually get PC sales numbers for Bioshock's first month (70k) .   
semiconscious

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 20, 2007, 10:34:18 PM »

Quote from: wonderpug on October 20, 2007, 02:06:48 PM

Are there any numbers on how much Sony is gaining or losing for each PSP sold?  I'm assuming it's a gain, and with the PSP outselling the PS3 2 to 1 I wonder how much the PSP hardware alone is helping to mitigate the loss on each PS3 sold.

um,... didn't the psp officially die (according to this forum) most of a year ago?...

"... i'm not against some 'monkey catching'... but i'd rather be collecting pants..."
- snake, 'snake vs monkey' (mgs3:se)
Jarrodhk

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 20, 2007, 10:47:14 PM »

Depends on who you mean by this forum.  I've been playing PSP games since it launched.

Pikachu, I Blame you!
semiconscious

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 20, 2007, 11:14:38 PM »

Quote from: Jarrodhk on October 20, 2007, 10:47:14 PM

Depends on who you mean by this forum.  I've been playing PSP games since it launched.

same here smile ... just remembering along the lines of some old topics like this one...

"... i'm not against some 'monkey catching'... but i'd rather be collecting pants..."
- snake, 'snake vs monkey' (mgs3:se)
Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 21, 2007, 04:12:10 AM »

For anyone curious how the JRPGs on the 360 faired:

Eternal Sonata:  37k
Blue Dragon:     33k

So after two months, BD still hasn't made it to 100k. 

On the PSP, Jeanne D'arc with only 16k.  It was it's second month on the market but still....

Also, interesting, the Wii/360 software disparity isn't nearly as big as most would expect.  Outside of the Halo 3 outlier (and that is one helluva an outlier), they both had three titles with over 100k (not including Wii Play).  In terms of overall revenue, Xbox 360 has 7 titles in the Top 25 and Wii has 6 titles.  Going out to the Top 50 widens the gap a bit with 14 on the 360 and 10 on the Wii.  Third party titles account for 50% of the Wii titles in the Top 25 and Top 50 (360 is of course much more oriented to third parties). 
EngineNo9

I said good day, sir!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #96 on: October 21, 2007, 05:34:50 AM »

Quote from: semiconscious on October 20, 2007, 11:14:38 PM

Quote from: Jarrodhk on October 20, 2007, 10:47:14 PM

same here smile ... just remembering along the lines of some old topics like this one...

Well, way back then there was much less of a reason to get one.  More good games have come out since then, the price has been dropped and a new version has come out.  These are things that compel people to buy. 

I do have to agree with Misguided, though, and say that so far it doesn't look like there are that many great games on the horizon.  I'm hoping that this will change because of the recent Slim release spiking sales and the shorter development cycle for a portable title.  Thankfully I still have lots of great games from the last two years to catch up on playing. 

Sandwiches do fix everything.
kathode

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 21, 2007, 02:41:10 PM »

Quote from: Kevin Grey on October 21, 2007, 04:12:10 AM

Also, interesting, the Wii/360 software disparity isn't nearly as big as most would expect.  Outside of the Halo 3 outlier (and that is one helluva an outlier), they both had three titles with over 100k (not including Wii Play).  In terms of overall revenue, Xbox 360 has 7 titles in the Top 25 and Wii has 6 titles.  Going out to the Top 50 widens the gap a bit with 14 on the 360 and 10 on the Wii.  Third party titles account for 50% of the Wii titles in the Top 25 and Top 50 (360 is of course much more oriented to third parties). 

You'd have to look back at previous months to get a fair picture, I think.  Halo 3 is going to have a suppression effect on sales of other 360 software.
Dante Rising

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 21, 2007, 03:21:55 PM »

For anyone curious how the JRPGs on the 360 faired:

Eternal Sonata:  37k
Blue Dragon:     33k

So after two months, BD still hasn't made it to 100k. 

On the PSP, Jeanne D'arc with only 16k.  It was it's second month on the market but still....

Well, Enchanted Arms (which has sold about 65,000 units), Eternal Sonata and Blue Dragon are very solid RPGs. Each of them performed poorly. It looks like the Xbox JRPG fan base is somewhere around 100,000. Not good news for Lost Odysssy. Of course, that title looks similar to Final Fantasy, so perhaps it will do better.

After seeing those numbers I hereby proclaim the JRPG dead on the 360 unless Lost Odyssey performs a miracle. The 360 looks increasingly like a console that can only support sports titles, action titles, and a glut of FPS.

BTW, I heard Katamari is bombing.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2007, 03:23:48 PM by Dante Rising » Logged
Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 21, 2007, 03:29:50 PM »

Quote from: kathode on October 21, 2007, 02:41:10 PM

You'd have to look back at previous months to get a fair picture, I think.  Halo 3 is going to have a suppression effect on sales of other 360 software.

Yeah, unfortunately the link I found only had the information for this month.

The Halo suppression effect does bring up an interesting point though.  For a long time the 360 has had a game or two "Of the Month" that was pretty much guaranteed to do really good first month sales (300-500k) due to the viral effect of people's friend lists.  However, as we see more software being released, are a lot more titles going to get left out in the cold?  Is there room for more than one or two titles a month on 360? 
Farscry

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: October 21, 2007, 03:31:15 PM »

Quote from: Dante Rising on October 21, 2007, 03:21:55 PM

Well, Enchanted Arms (which has sold about 65,000 units), Eternal Sonata and Blue Dragon are very solid RPGs. Each of them performed poorly. It looks like the Xbox JRPG fan base is somewhere around 100,000. Not good news for Lost Odysssy. Of course, that title looks similar to Final Fantasy, so perhaps it will do better.

After seeing those numbers I hereby proclaim the JRPG dead on the 360 unless Lost Odyssey performs a miracle. The 360 looks increasingly like a console that can only support sports titles, action titles, and a glut of FPS.

Honestly, the only way I see the quirky/jrpg games starting to sell better on the 360 is if the PS3 loses the major jrpg exclusives. I suspect most of the big fans of those games are sitting on the fence right now until it's determined which of the two consoles will get the lion's share of those types of games. Going into this generation, I thought it would be the PS3, but right now the DS is getting more of those games than any other current platform (I'm leaving the PS2 out of this as all the big fans of those games likely already has one icon_wink) so it's easy to sit and wait to see which of the expensive consoles is going to get the most (and best) of those games.

I really don't have an optimistic outlook for the 360 on this front unless Square Enix starts throwing support MS's way. They're the 800-lb gorilla of the jrpg market.

Purge - You have unlocked an Achievement!
You are now of the rank reprobate
EngineNo9

I said good day, sir!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #101 on: October 21, 2007, 03:32:02 PM »

I was just looking at the weekly software sales list over at VGChartz (can also sort by any single platform) and their data shows that Blue Dragon has sold over 145k and Eternal Sonata is up to 86k.  They also show Jeane D'arc as 37k.  

Their data may not be exact, but if anything I would think it's a bit under reported.  

Sandwiches do fix everything.
Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 21, 2007, 03:32:38 PM »

Enchanted Arms is kind of example of my point above.  Enchanted Arms, which had less marketing than BD and ES and released at the same time of the year, sold better it's first month than either of the latter.  Time was the 360 audience would sample anything and give some pretty decent numbers to niche-y titles (Chromehounds with a suprisingly strong first month) but I think that time may have passed.
Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 21, 2007, 03:34:13 PM »

Quote from: EngineNo9 on October 21, 2007, 03:32:02 PM

I was just looking at the weekly software sales list over at VGChartz (can also sort by any single platform) and their data shows that Blue Dragon has sold over 145k and Eternal Sonata is up to 86k.  They also show Jeane D'arc as 37k. 

Their data may not be exact, but if anything I would think it's a bit under reported.   

Don't *ever* use VGChartz for US numbers.  They basically make their numbers up and have no credibility.  They used to be decent when they were getting links of the full NPD list but ever since the NPD cracked down on those links six or so months ago they just pull numbers out of their butt. 
StitchJones
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 21, 2007, 03:42:41 PM »

I don't think we can really judge JRPG's on the 360 until a really good one comes out.  Say what you want, but I have played Enchanted Arms and Blue Dragon, and while they can be OK, they are no where near the great JRPG's the PS2 had.  Lost Odyssey is shaping up to be a pretty good game, and I think it will do better.  360 owners are looking for great gameplay now, and no rpg's on the 360 have really had them.  Expect the next 3 major rpg releases on the 360 to do well:

Mass Effect
Lost Odyssey
Too Human
Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: October 21, 2007, 03:48:37 PM »

Quote from: StitchJones on October 21, 2007, 03:42:41 PM

I don't think we can really judge JRPG's on the 360 until a really good one comes out.  Say what you want, but I have played Enchanted Arms and Blue Dragon, and while they can be OK, they are no where near the great JRPG's the PS2 had.  Lost Odyssey is shaping up to be a pretty good game, and I think it will do better.  360 owners are looking for great gameplay now, and no rpg's on the 360 have really had them.  Expect the next 3 major rpg releases on the 360 to do well:

Mass Effect
Lost Odyssey
Too Human

JRPGs and Western RPGs are too completely different balls of wax.  360 users (and Xbox 1 user before them) really like Western RPGs. Mass Effect will do well. 

You can't point to quality either because the horribly rated Two Worlds did better than any of the JRPGs so far. 
Ridah
Senior Staff Writer

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: October 21, 2007, 05:20:37 PM »

Why do we have to keep proclaiming that things are dead? I don't see the logic in saying JRPGs are dead on the 360 just because they aren't selling well, it's simply a niche market at the moment that perhaps over time will increase in popularity.

Sean Lama
Senior Staff Editor, GamingTrend
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: October 21, 2007, 05:51:12 PM »

because the Katamari games suck?

oh yeah, I went there!

Because I can,
kathode

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: October 21, 2007, 09:28:35 PM »

Quote from: Kevin Grey on October 21, 2007, 03:29:50 PM

However, as we see more software being released, are a lot more titles going to get left out in the cold?  Is there room for more than one or two titles a month on 360? 

There's probably room for a couple of quarter mil+ sellers a month.  But one that sells 3mil+ in under two weeks is definitely going to soak up a lot of the free capital out there.

Where'd you hear that?  According to Gamasutra (cribbing data from Amazon), it did pretty well for itself, particularly considering the horrible release timing it had.  Either way, looking at that game, I suspect it cost virtually nothing for them to make.
JCC

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: October 21, 2007, 10:23:17 PM »

Looking at NPD numbers for software and comparing # of titles from the 360 in the top 10 vs. Wii titles in the top 10 will be more meaningful once the Wii has matched or exceeded the 360 install base in North America. I don't expect the Wii to suddenly match the 360 in hot selling titles when that point is reached, but it will mean something more when the install base is more even.

-John

XBox Live ID: "JCC Davros"
Turtle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #110 on: October 21, 2007, 10:31:57 PM »

Yeah, I suspect if Katamari sells piss poor, it's still made itself a profit.  That's the big benefit of low cost games.

It's also why I think that after this initial push for big budget, big name, high media blockbuster games as system sellers that MS and Sony are focusing on, we'll see a lot more $40-$50 budget games with some more interesting mechanics rather than expensive graphics.
Dante Rising

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: October 21, 2007, 11:39:21 PM »

Quote from: Ridah on October 21, 2007, 05:20:37 PM

Why do we have to keep proclaiming that things are dead? I don't see the logic in saying JRPGs are dead on the 360 just because they aren't selling well, it's simply a niche market at the moment that perhaps over time will increase in popularity.

Well, to the best of my knowledge, no JRPGs have been announced for the 360 in the last year. I believe that Lost Odyssey, Infinite Undiscovery and The Last Remnant are the final items in the pipeline. Cry On really isn't a true RPG.
Calvin

President of G.R.O.S.S.

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: October 21, 2007, 11:48:39 PM »

Quote from: Kevin Grey on October 21, 2007, 03:48:37 PM

Quote from: StitchJones on October 21, 2007, 03:42:41 PM

Mass Effect
Lost Odyssey
Too Human

JRPGs and Western RPGs are too completely different balls of wax.  360 users (and Xbox 1 user before them) really like Western RPGs. Mass Effect will do well. 

You can't point to quality either because the horribly rated Two Worlds did better than any of the JRPGs so far. 

I am ready to officially start weeping for the future of jRPGs on the 360, but man, having the games be as shallow as ES and as old school as BD didn't help the typically skeptical Xbox crowd frown
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: October 22, 2007, 12:23:04 AM »

wait a minute, isn't Lost Odyssey a JRPG?  and Two Worlds did better than any of the JRPG's so far?  Couldn't that kind of prove that we don't care for turn based combat systems in our RPG's over here?

Because I can,
Tebunker

Ask How, Ask Now, Ask me

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: October 22, 2007, 12:29:38 AM »

Quote from: CeeKay on October 22, 2007, 12:23:04 AM

wait a minute, isn't Lost Odyssey a JRPG?  and Two Worlds did better than any of the JRPG's so far?  Couldn't that kind of prove that we don't care for turn based combat systems in our RPG's over here?

I think you've hit on something.

First and foremost, a lot of Western RPGs aren't 100% turn based. Also, in the last 8 years or so most Western RPGs were on the PC. Notably, and this is a lot my opinion mixed with fact, the Xbox (180) brought a lot of PC gamers and Developers back in to the console fold. The 360 is just a continuation of that, and so one would put two and two together and realize that the Xbox 360 demo like Western Developed, non-turn based RPGs, especially ones that tend to the twitch and or action side. Hell, I know a lot of non-traditional RPG gamers who love The Elder Scrolls  series, but can't stomach Final Fantasy. The 360 demo skews to action, fast paced titles, so it makes sense to me.

I doubt we will ever see tradtional Eastern developed RPGs do well on the 360 in the states.

"I hate cynicism -- it's my least favorite quality and it doesn't lead anywhere. Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you're kind amazing things will happen." - Conan O'Brien
StitchJones
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: October 22, 2007, 01:04:01 AM »

Well MS better figure out a way to get them or they will NEVER win worldwide.  Japan is a JRPG haven and no console will win Japan unless it has the great JRPG's to back it.  Also, as time goes on, those PS2 owners who have been waiting on a price drop for the PS3 are seeing the great games that are hitting the 360 and they are converting, or at least investing in two consoles.  I think more and more of the late 360 adopters are those PS2 owners, and the type of people who will buy JRPG's.  Lost Odyssey is gonna be a big test for the validity of JRPG's on the 360.  If they are smart, they will market it as a final fantasy clone.  Two Worlds got it's buyers from pretty much putting themselves out there as another Elder Scrolls, if the game was actually any good, it would have done a LOT better.
denoginizer

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: October 22, 2007, 01:06:02 AM »

JRPGs will never sell well on the 360.

And the 360 will never do well in Japan.

You can take that to the bank.

Xbox Live Tag: denoginizer
PSN Name: denoginizer
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: October 22, 2007, 01:46:17 AM »

Quote from: StitchJones on October 22, 2007, 01:04:01 AM

Two Worlds got it's buyers from pretty much putting themselves out there as another Elder Scrolls, if the game was actually any good, it would have done a LOT better.

In the case of Two Worlds vs Oblivion: I actually finished Two Worlds and have never finished Oblivion.  Of course it was on the PC, so I was able to avoid whatever the hell they decided to do to the 360 release....

Because I can,
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: