http://gamingtrend.com
October 31, 2014, 05:54:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rune Factory Frontier (wii) Damn this looks cool  (Read 811 times)
Tebunker
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Ask How, Ask Now, Ask me

View Profile
« on: June 06, 2008, 01:52:06 PM »

I didn't play the DS version that came out earlier, but I like the Harvest Moon games, and this games looks great.

"I hate cynicism -- it's my least favorite quality and it doesn't lead anywhere. Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you're kind amazing things will happen." - Conan O'Brien
fyedaddy

Ass

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2008, 02:07:02 PM »

That DOES look like it will be a fine addition to the Wii library. I just wish I had time to play. Maybe my daughters will be up for it.

XBox Live ID: fyedaddy

"I give up - Go with the DS. It's far better."
"Nintendo is King, and anyone who says otherwise is wrong."
 --Devil
The Grue

You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2008, 02:20:30 PM »

I played the DS version and enjoyed it.  Definitely will pick this up when it comes out.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2008, 02:40:10 PM by The Grue » Logged

XBox Live ID: The Grue
Playstation Network Name: TheGrue
Dramatist
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2008, 02:29:27 PM »

I played the DS version alot.  It was my first Havest Moon type game.  It was fun.  Very interested in this one.
kadnod

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2008, 02:50:56 PM »

I liked the DS version, too.  My favorite part was beating up an orc, making him live in a shack, and forcing him to water my plants.  In retrospect, I guess I should've felt bad about this, but he really seemed to enjoy it when I used the horse-brush on him.

Can five murderous vagabonds heroes save their world from a roman empire knockoff the forces of evil?  Apparently so! Find out how they did it in the only best D&D game in General Analog Gaming!
semiconscious

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2008, 02:55:57 PM »

Quote from: kadnod on June 06, 2008, 02:50:56 PM

I liked the DS version, too.  My favorite part was beating up an orc, making him live in a shack, and forcing him to water my plants.  In retrospect, I guess I should've felt bad about this, but he really seemed to enjoy it when I used the horse-brush on him.

you just may have sold me on the game smile ...

"... i'm not against some 'monkey catching'... but i'd rather be collecting pants..."
- snake, 'snake vs monkey' (mgs3:se)
Caine

My cocaine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2008, 09:47:43 PM »

i had the ds version rented for a while, and i was bummed they wouldn't let me buy it off them.  i had to send it back though as i really wanted to find a used copy elsewhere to send in it's place.  no luck on that front.

unless they botch the wii version, i would be interested in getting this.  something unusually fun about a farming game.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: