Yeah this game is a complete turkey. I've spent most of the day battling issues and trying to enjoy the game. The game isn't too bad during the inital hour but things get worse the longer you play.
I've put in about 10 hours of play and ran into every single one of the errors listed above and quoted here
1. People will complain about not having "xxx rides availabel" as they walk right past them.
2. People will only get in line 50% of the time, and many rides will not get any people unless it's "free".
3. To see a consensus on what peopel think of you park, you'd have to click on all 500-2,000 people individually (STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
4. There's a lot of keyboard functions listed in the manual, startegy guide, and official FAQ's that don't work.
5. Super slow fps in medium-large parks with more than 1,000 people.
6. Lots and lots of crashing and instability issues being reported (although mine has not crashed).
7. FPS view is missing even thought this was a much touted feature of "walking around your park".
8. The game's financial statement doesn't even add/subtract correctly.
9. People often disappear midway through a ride.
10. People will complain about being thirsty and will walk right past a "free" drink stand.
11. The information booth, burger stands, drink stands, and first aid stand "break-down". What the f**k! How does an information booth break down? You can't even send a repair guy there.
12. Assignments for workers don't work.
also to add to the list
13. paths are broke. You can put in a new path and peeps will just ignore it. The only thing you can do is delete it and reinsert it.
14. There are lots of graphical errors. Especially in polygon ordering while on rides. Sometimes polygons will get stuck and drag out everywhere. Which isn't too bad because in about 20 seconds the game crashes to desktop.
15. There have been games where it would randomly exit to the main menu and you aren't able to return to the freakin game.
16. Peep logics is insaine. Not only will they ignore a ride they want, they will often ride a ride they hate over and over again.
17. The computer would often autofinish a coaster in a way that will fail even if it looks right.
18. Playing mp3s off your hard drive is an interesting exercise. It will glitch out and kill all the sounds even after exiting the game, this required a reboot.
While not a bug, I would like to comment that the camera system is very frustrating.
I'm going to give this game a big thumbs down without a massive patch or three.