http://gamingtrend.com
April 16, 2014, 03:30:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rockstar Games Collection:Edition 1  (Read 508 times)
metallicorphan
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: October 10, 2012, 11:28:54 PM »

GameInformer

Rockstar Games consistently re-releases its back catalog of games in new and interesting ways. A new listing sees Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City, L.A. Noire, Midnight Club: Los Angeles Complete Edition, and Red Dead Redemption in one package.

The listings appeared on Buy.com and CD Universe.com. The image for the package first appeared on NeoGAF this afternoon. Rockstar Games was reached for comment but have not responded to requests at this time.

The collection is reportedly releasing November 13 for $59.99 in North America.

I reckon this will be PS3 only,L.A. Noire on the 360 was 3 discs on its own

Not sure why its 'Episodes from Liberty City',but not GTA4 itself

Midnight Club is the complete edition,But seems its the bare bones Red Dead

No mention if all the DLC is included for L.A.Noire

Maybe this is all on 1 Blu Ray disc and that's why they are fussy with what is included here

And then there is the fact that this says 'Edition 1'...so what could be included on Edition 2?..Bully,Max Payne 3,GTA4 and that Table Tennis game?

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2012, 08:36:44 AM »

I tell a lie about the 360 version

jztemple2

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2012, 04:58:49 AM »

I saw a zoomed in close-up of the back cover of the PS3 edition and it says it needs about 3.3GB of hard drive space, so I guess that's why there can be an XBOX 360 version as well. It definitely is weird how they can boil down the content from four games and still get it on one regular DVD for the 360 release. Maybe there is another shoe that's going to drop, noting what has been removed from the original versions so it would all fit on one disc.

True, but when the snarky comment is served on a platter, you don't wait for the napkin. - Bullwinkle
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2012, 09:42:01 AM »

Quote from: jztemple2 on October 12, 2012, 04:58:49 AM

I saw a zoomed in close-up of the back cover of the PS3 edition and it says it needs about 3.3GB of hard drive space, so I guess that's why there can be an XBOX 360 version as well. It definitely is weird how they can boil down the content from four games and still get it on one regular DVD for the 360 release. Maybe there is another shoe that's going to drop, noting what has been removed from the original versions so it would all fit on one disc.

that 3.3 gig is mandatory partial install is it not for PS3?
EDIT: that's just a guess by the way

remember what i predicted for edition 2?
And then there is the fact that this says 'Edition 1'...so what could be included on Edition 2?..Bully,Max Payne 3,GTA4 and that Table Tennis game?

Looks like IGN had the very same idea,with this mock up
« Last Edit: October 12, 2012, 10:10:47 AM by metallicorphan » Logged

EddieA

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2012, 10:40:17 AM »

It definitely is weird how they can boil down the content from four games and still get it on one regular DVD for the 360 release.

Have they said it's only going to be one disc?  I don't see how that would be possible, since LA Noire alone took 3 discs.

"Why did the chicken cross the Mobius strip?  To get to the same side."  - The Big Bang Theory
Harpua3

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2012, 04:11:37 AM »

Quote from: EddieA on October 12, 2012, 10:40:17 AM

It definitely is weird how they can boil down the content from four games and still get it on one regular DVD for the 360 release.

Have they said it's only going to be one disc?  I don't see how that would be possible, since LA Noire alone took 3 discs.

Seems obviously impossible...
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2012, 01:28:06 AM »

they have just officially announced this,and their Rockstar page has a lot of questions with a R* mod answering,here are a few i found interesting

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/45281/rockstar-games-collection-coming-this-november.html

jamestwl
how many discs is this on on ps3

R* Y
@jamestwl It will be four discs on PS3, one for each game.

SliDEXaS
The collection will be in the Europe?

R* A
@SliDEXaS Not this particular collection but stay tuned for future announcements of bundles put together for European retail. Cheers.

SoraXY
Is this the Complete Edition of LA Noire included in this bundle?

R* Y
@SoraXY It is the original edition of L.A. Noire without downloadable content.

GangstarG_
"Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City The explosive conclusion to the highest-rated game of all time, Grand Theft Auto IV, featuring two complete games on one disc: The Lost and Damned & The Ballad of Gay Tony."

You can't read?

"Grand Theft Auto IV, FEATURING two complete games on one disc: The Lost and Damned & The Ballad of Gay Tony."

R* A
@GangstarG_ Actually, it's only the Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City release in this particular collection - which is The Lost and Damned and The Ballad of Gay Tony - not the full original GTAIV game.
Stay tuned for word of what will be in any future Collection releases.

MKLord
how many discs on xbox360??

R* K
@MKLord Six discs in total on Xbox 360

LanceVanceDance.
@R* So if each game has there own each individual games case then will it be like they were when the first day these games came out? Example: Normal case with the same old instruction manual in them?

R* A
@LanceVanceDance. Yes - it will be the original game boxes within special packaging. We should have some pictures of how it looks as it becomes available. Cheers.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: