http://gamingtrend.com
October 25, 2014, 02:38:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Revolution Specs on IGN - Less Powerful than the Xbox 1  (Read 5118 times)
Soulchilde
Gaming Trend Senior Member

You and I have unfinished business

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 30, 2006, 03:53:52 PM »

Nintendo lost me as a gamer back in the 16-bit era and lost me as a portable owner when I get my PSP.  

I'm not in the market they are looking for and that's fine.  Do I think they will crumble and close doors?  I doubt it.  The GBA-SP and DS will carry them for a long time to come.  Hell, they could probably bow out of the console wars and concentrate on hand-helds and still survive.  

Nintendo is looking to be the "Other" console, but I think if parents try to buy Lil Jimmy a Revolution for Christmas and all his friends are getting PS3s and 360s for Christmas most parents are going to have one pissed off kid.

edit-  To add my obiligatory Hate for all things DS and Nintendo.  Give me Graphics you whores  Tongue  Cool  :oops:  :lol:

Quote from: Devil on January 12, 2007, 01:14:38 AM

NiM$
-Lord Ebonstone-
BANNED

get naked

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: March 30, 2006, 04:25:51 PM »

Quote from: "Hetz"
Quote from: "-Lord Ebonstone-"
Laugh @ Hetz.

It'll make more money than the paperweight 360, you better as hell believe that.

:lol:

Japan hates Microsoft.

You lose, gg.  Go back to fapping over your nine copies of Oblivion or something.

xbl tag = cthonic horror

NNNOOOOOO!!
Dimmona

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 30, 2006, 04:52:26 PM »

Quote from: "DiscoJason"
Quote from: "Dimmona"
Hetz, you are to Revolution threads what LE is to Oblivion threads...

QFT.  I was so used to liking Hetz because he is an Oblivion fanboy that I forgot I hate him because he is a Nintendo troll.

I have owned every single Nintendo system ever made (except the Virtual Boy), so get off the Nintendo troll crap. LE continues to post provocative/confrontational things, so I figure if he is allowed to be the way he is....guess I will do the same.  

And LE has owned every Elder Scrolls game... I guess that means he's not an Oblivion troll then?

If you take a look back at your previous Nintendo DS posts when it came out, you made the same claims you are making now - that graphics *do* matter and nobody will buy a DS with its craptacular graphics (especially with a superior looking PSP available), that it was gimmicky, etc.

I think the Revolution will be successful for the same reason the DS is successful - there will be unique, fun gameplay experiences to be had that you can't get anywhere else.

Xbox Live tag: Dimmona
DS WiFi Friends Codes
Wii Code: 6091 9321 3340 8417
Xbox360 Gamer Card
kathode

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 30, 2006, 05:36:25 PM »

The hardware upgrade seems almost pointless really.  I've got faith that the controller and the system will end up with some really cool games.  But since it seems that the hardware is going to provide minimal power or visual feature upgrades, seems like you could knock a signficant amount off the price and development cost by just making a small add-on that sits underneath the GameCube, with internet stuff, the controller receiver, and whatever stuff they need for the virtual console.  Maybe a bit too 32X, though.
Soulchilde

You and I have unfinished business

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 30, 2006, 05:50:46 PM »

Quote from: "kathode"
The hardware upgrade seems almost pointless really.  I've got faith that the controller and the system will end up with some really cool games.  But since it seems that the hardware is going to provide minimal power or visual feature upgrades, seems like you could knock a signficant amount off the price and development cost by just making a small add-on that sits underneath the GameCube, with internet stuff, the controller receiver, and whatever stuff they need for the virtual console.  Maybe a bit too 32X, though.

So can we expect a port of Obilivon on the Revolutions?  Cool  Tongue

Quote from: Devil on January 12, 2007, 01:14:38 AM

NiM$
Starshifter

CINEMAGIC on XM!

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 30, 2006, 05:54:03 PM »

The Xbox 360 has a year head start and some great games already out for it. The PS3 is going to launch at the same time as the Revolution and make it look pathetic if they have demo units running next to each other. Some dork swinging a remote control in the air on a regular TV screen vs a gorgeous HDTV experience with Metal Gear Solid for the PS3, Gears of War for the XBox 360 or Madden on both systems.

It's not going to be pretty. All the Marios and Zeldas in the world are not going to save Nintendo this time. If it's under $150 when it launches, I'll buy just for the Virtual Console thing...but most people don't give two shits about being able to play NES/SNES/N64/Genesis/TG-16 games on the Revolution.

That's two quotes now saved for future posting!  :wink:

CINEMAGIC - Escape into the Movies!
XM Channel 76
depward

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 30, 2006, 05:54:56 PM »

I think the Revolution will be successful for the same reason the DS is successful - there will be unique, fun gameplay experiences to be had that you can't get anywhere else.

That about sums it up.  My thoughts exactly.  I'll have a console (the 360) that can push out fantastic looking games at a higher cost and then I'll have a console (Revolution) that's more cost-efficient and provide gaming nostalgia (downloadable games) as well as unique game experiences.

depward on the Playstation Network
raaaaaawwwwwwr on Xbox Live
fyedaddy

Ass

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 30, 2006, 06:22:58 PM »

I agree with this 100%. Release day purchase for me as well.

I fail to understand some of the fan reactions that multiple systems cannot be considered successful from the same console generation. I refuse to purchase a 360 or PS3 but will not doubt that either (or both) will be successful eventhough I'm fully in the Revolution camp. Each system obviously offers things the others cannot. Some people will be attracted to one or the other for various reasons and many will enjoy them all. If these systems are successful, and each of them continue to release games that all of us will enjoy, why should we argue about that?

XBox Live ID: fyedaddy

"I give up - Go with the DS. It's far better."
"Nintendo is King, and anyone who says otherwise is wrong."
 --Devil
The Grue

You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 30, 2006, 06:26:30 PM »

I admit though, Nintendo fanboys such as yourself, are pretty passionate in defense of their system. I would have thought the Gamecube would have taught you all not to believe all the promises of Nintendo....but whatever.

The Gamecube has provided me with a great deal of entertainment, so I am not sure what I should have learned.  I never thought the Gamecube would be revolutionary or innovative in and of itself.  I thought that some of the games would be and some have been.  Take a look at things like the bongos for the Donkey Kong games, the GBA/GC interactivity with AC, Four Swords, and Final Fantasy.  Then there's just great games like Zelda, Pikmin, Resident Evil, etc.  Add to that the fun games like Mairo Party, Mario Soccer, etc.  Nintendo makes games that are just plain fun.  They don't have great graphics, but I don't care when I am playing them.

Then comes the Revolution, which should have all of those positives and then have the controller and whatever other secret they are holding off on announcing until E3.  I was one of the few on this forum that saw the potential of the DS when it was first announced.  It's now a huge hit.  I know the handheld market is different than the home consoles, but I really think them not trying to directly compete with MS/Sony is the way Nintendo should go if they want to still make money in the home console space.  Let's not forget that Nintendo is the only company of the big 3 that doesn't lose money  hand over fist, but instead posts profits.  Sure, they were 3rd in the race overall, but I would rather be 3rd and make money than be first and lose it.  Nintendo will live on and do just fine with their release.  Price, good family games, and innovation will see to that.

XBox Live ID: The Grue
Playstation Network Name: TheGrue
Hetz

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 30, 2006, 06:41:09 PM »

Laugh @ Hetz.

It'll make more money than the paperweight 360, you better as hell believe that.

:lol:

Japan hates Microsoft.

You lose, gg.  Go back to fapping over your nine copies of Oblivion or something.

Tell that to Capcom, Square/Enix and others that are producing 360 games. The Japanese people hate MS? Who cares.

USA and Europe love Microsoft. Both are much larger than Japan. America is losing it's patience with Nintendo. You lose.

Go back to crying about how horrible Bethesda is some more. I need a good laugh.

XBox Live: Hetz OO
PSN: Hetz76
Steam: hetz_gg
Arkon

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 30, 2006, 06:48:08 PM »

Personally Nintendo games just don't appeal to me anymore.  I never get the "unique" gameplay.  I may get a revo if the price is low enough simply for the retro gaming, if and only if I can use a standard controller.  I know everyone says we will need to try the "magic wand" before judging it, but it just doesn't interest me.
Devil

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 30, 2006, 07:11:00 PM »

I didn't read through this whole thing so I'm not sure if it's been pointed out yet, but I heard something a while ago that I'm pretty sure pertiains to the Revolution:

Nintendo is making money!!  biggrin

XBox Gamertag: Devil13Devil
Wii Number: 0305 6568 6417 2609
PS3 Thing: Slived
ATB

Thanks for everything, Ryan. 1979-2013

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 30, 2006, 07:16:37 PM »

This thread sucks.
The Grue

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 30, 2006, 07:24:30 PM »

Quote from: "Devil"
I didn't read through this whole thing so I'm not sure if it's been pointed out yet, but I heard something a while ago that I'm pretty sure pertiains to the Revolution:

Nintendo is making money!!  biggrin

From my post which is a couple of posts above yours:

Let's not forget that Nintendo is the only company of the big 3 that doesn't lose money hand over fist, but instead posts profits. Sure, they were 3rd in the race overall, but I would rather be 3rd and make money than be first and lose it.

Scott

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 30, 2006, 07:30:46 PM »

What about game costs?  I'm all for a cheaper console, but if Nintendo prices their games at $60 too I'm most likely out.  $60 for games that won't take nearly as long to develop as the 360 or PS3 games, without the comparible graphics, I wouldn't go for.  I still can't really buy 360 games and rent them from Gamefly instead because of the $60 charge.

Of course, cheap console plus $30-$40 games from Nintendo, I'd be in, especially if there are a lot of kid friendly games for my kids.  

One of the best things so far about the 360 has been its overall design and Live integration, especially the Arcade games.  I love Geometry Wars as much as any 360 game, so its not about the graphics.  A large part is game design, and hitting that price point.  (Geo Wars at $5 is one of the best games for the value I've bought).

---
XBox Live: ScottW
Autistic Angel

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 30, 2006, 07:31:15 PM »

I'm interested in the *idea* of the Revolution, but I'm skeptical on how well developers will be able to implement its unique control scheme.  The gaming industry is currently thriving on sequels because creating new franchises is riskier and more expensive.  Now we're going to have a gaming system which expects developers to embrace a control scheme which is unlike anything else on the market?  The Revolution is much, much more ambitious than the Nintendo DS, and just think of how infrequent it is to find games that make good use of the two screens and the touch screen.

Then there's the issue of training the consumer how to set up and use the thing properly.  Consider hooking up a PC.  They've only got half-a-dozen cords and most of them are color coded...but do you know anyone who throws their hands up in a panic if they're asked to get one plugged in?  I'd wager that the vast majority of XBox 360 support calls relate to connection issues with the HDTV cables or the wireless controllers.  Now we're going to expect people to properly place sensors around their television to create an invisble sensor net for a completely unique controller?

I think the Revolution *could* be actually be a revolutionary system.  I love the idea of a sword fighter that allows the player to actually control the blade in real-time, or a first-person shooter that lets you actually aim and shoot in a completely natural way.  I just think there are a *lot* of hurdles to navigate before that incredibly promise can be realized....

-Autistic Angel
Devil

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 30, 2006, 07:31:54 PM »

Thanks DJ!

Rule #3 of GT was called before I got in this thread!

Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: March 30, 2006, 07:35:52 PM »

Quote from: "Purge"
Laugh @ Hetz.

It'll make money for sure... more than the 360 has yet to be seen. The 360 is reportedly losing less $$$ per console than Xbox1, a SIGNIFICANT improvement on the MS business model last go-round.

Actually, it came up earlier than that, Devil.  Cool  Where the hell were you? I thought you had a spider app running on GT looking for nintendo threads to boost your post count with "NINTENDO IS MAKING MONEY!" and "IN!"

slywink

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: March 30, 2006, 07:38:09 PM »

BTW: IN!!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
ATB

Thanks for everything, Ryan. 1979-2013

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 30, 2006, 07:39:40 PM »

Quote from: "Autistic Angel"
but I'm skeptical on how well developers will be able to implement its unique control scheme.

Developers are the first to complain that innovation can't happen because everyone wants to play the same thing over and over.

Hopefully the revolution will open their eyes and they'll say 'hey, someone is trying. I'm going to give it my all to support them'.

That's rose colored glasses possibly,  but that's what I'd like to see happen.
warning

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: March 30, 2006, 07:58:05 PM »

Quote from: "Scott"
What about game costs?  I'm all for a cheaper console, but if Nintendo prices their games at $60 too I'm most likely out.  $60 for games that won't take nearly as long to develop as the 360 or PS3 games, without the comparible graphics, I wouldn't go for.  I still can't really buy 360 games and rent them from Gamefly instead because of the $60 charge.

Of course, cheap console plus $30-$40 games from Nintendo, I'd be in, especially if there are a lot of kid friendly games for my kids.

It doesn't sound like you have to worry.
Dafones

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 30, 2006, 08:43:05 PM »

Quote from: "Autistic Angel"
I'm interested in the *idea* of the Revolution, but I'm skeptical on how well developers will be able to implement its unique control scheme.  The gaming industry is currently thriving on sequels because creating new franchises is riskier and more expensive.  Now we're going to have a gaming system which expects developers to embrace a control scheme which is unlike anything else on the market?

This is actually another reason why having a less powerful system is beneficial. If you can lower the development costs by having "lesser" graphics, sounds, character models, etc., I would assume developers could then take take more risks, because they wouldn't need to sell as many copies to recoup costs. They'd have more room to try new things, and not have to worry as much about putting out a game that is more niche than mainstream.

Now Playing: GTA - San Andreas [PS2]
Yoshi's Island DS [DS]
pr0ner

Go Flames go!

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 30, 2006, 11:07:16 PM »

One thing people seem to not be pointing out about the HDTV thing is that HDTV is still in the vast minority of TVs in American households.  This will probably remain the case until everything goes all digital, which is still a few years away (and will probably be delayed again).  Why does everyone bash Nintendo for not wanting to support HDTV when the majority of Americans will be unable to take advantage of it?

XBox Live Gamertag: Pr0ner
Devil

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 30, 2006, 11:22:56 PM »

Code:
Why does everyone bash Nintendo for not wanting to support HDTV when the majority of Americans will be unable to take advantage of it?

It's a current technology - I'm sure the majority of Americans don't have broadband but it's was a huge plus for Xbox.

Why be behind the curve on something like this?

warning

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 30, 2006, 11:26:20 PM »

Code:
Why does everyone bash Nintendo for not wanting to support HDTV when the majority of Americans will be unable to take advantage of it?

It's a current technology - I'm sure the majority of Americans don't have broadband but it's was a huge plus for Xbox.

To be honest I'm baffled by it myself.  I'm sure Nintendo's talking point on the issue is "to be able to build a less expensive console".
Devil

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 31, 2006, 12:00:05 AM »

Oh - Sorry Purge.

Work has been unusually like...um...work recently and has gotten in the way.  :cry:

denoginizer

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 31, 2006, 12:07:05 AM »

I am not ashamed to say that I bought a 360 at launch because I wanted the graphics upgrade to go along with my High Def TV.  What will be my motivation to buy a Revolution?

Graphics upgrade over the Cube?
Doesn't look that way.

Price?
Maybe.  But the PS2 and Xbox will probably both be under $100 by next November.   And I could get a used Cube for $50.

Games?
I guess if I really loved the Nintendo franchises I might be tempted.  But can't I just play Twilight Princess on my Cube?  I know there will be some third party games.  But will companies really devote resources on games for this thing at the expense of the PS3/360?  I just don't see it.

Controller?  
This is it.  That controller better be amazing and the developers better make it sing.  Because honestly this is where they might get me.  Bu not at launch.  I have to see it in action for a while with games designed to take advantage of it first.

I think people who are hard core gamers and post on message boards such as this will be willing to buy the Revolution because they will understand the potental and look past the flaws. But the average gamer, the one who buys Madden, Halo3, MGS etc  will walk right past the Revolution on his way to the 360 and PS3.  Nintendo will  do very well in Japan.  I know they are selling DS's hand over fist there.  But I honestly do not know one person that owns a DS besides myself.  I know plenty of people who own PSPs.  Maybe the people I hang out with aren't Nintendo's target market.  But I'm not really sure what Nintendo's target market is.

Xbox Live Tag: denoginizer
PSN Name: denoginizer
The Grue

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 31, 2006, 01:25:24 AM »

Code:

Cost.  Pure and simple.  You want ot keep the cost of the console down to hopefully get more casual people to buy games and you are going to have to sacrifice some things.  HD is one of them.

unbreakable
« Reply #68 on: March 31, 2006, 01:51:30 AM »

I keep thinking that the Revolution is going to be to game emulation what the iPod is to music.  That alone can power it to success.

I'm also willing to bet that it's broadband capability will be a big part of the console.  I wonder if it will wirelessly connect to a DS?
Hetz

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 31, 2006, 02:17:02 AM »

Code:

Cost.  Pure and simple.  You want ot keep the cost of the console down to hopefully get more casual people to buy games and you are going to have to sacrifice some things.  HD is one of them.

I think the whole Xbox Live Arcade is going to bring more casual people to gaming than a low cost gadget system like the Revolution. Every "casual gamer" that I know, loves the puzzle games on Xbox Live Arcade. I show them the Nintendo commerical of the people pointing the remotes at the screen, they go "What the hell is that?" and laugh. First Impressions mean a lot and when people first see that remote looking controler, they say WTF and laugh. Not good.

I do think the Virtual Console will be cool and all, but that is really the only selling point for me on the system. I really hope they don't screw that up. They need to do a "All you can play for $10 a month" type thing, like Gametap on the PC.  If they don't do that, it's not going to catch on.

stiffler

View Profile WWW
« Reply #70 on: March 31, 2006, 02:25:54 AM »

Never owned a Cube but I'm looking forward to owning a Revolution if for no other reason than to play the exclusives I missed and the ones on the way.  If the machine is cheap enough I can justify the initial investment even if I only buy a handful of titles a year for it.

I'm not sold on the remote (wasn't sold on the DS, either, which I now love), but damn if that little black box they are showing off isn't sexy.  I'd much rather have that in my house than a purple GamePurse.

It's really stupid that I don't just bite the bullet and buy a $50 Cube, but I've waited this long.  The remote thing doesn't do it for me (though I'll give it a shot), nor does the Virtual Console.  Regardless, it's +1 sale to Nintendo.

Having re-read this post I think I am an idiot. :wink:

Xbox Live Gamertag: cstiffler
Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 31, 2006, 02:54:12 AM »

I think the whole Xbox Live Arcade is going to bring more casual people to gaming than a low cost gadget system like the Revolution.

So a $400 system that plays old classics people remember trumps a $150 system that plays old classics that people remember?
Devil

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 31, 2006, 03:26:25 AM »

Cost. Pure and simple. You want ot keep the cost of the console down to hopefully get more casual people to buy games and you are going to have to sacrifice some things. HD is one of them.

I find it very hard to believe that a technology that old is going to be a cost issue when creating a 'new' console. It's not holographic projection or even Blu-Ray, it's 720p!

This is the same company who told us that online connectivity wasn't a big deal, but is now building a console around it.

I just don't understand Nintendo most of the time. They go out of their way to be new and innovative, like the Revolution controller, yet they want you to use these innovations to play 15 year old games on a 9 inch black and white TV.

Nintendo is a little wacky.

The Grue

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 31, 2006, 03:34:22 AM »

Quote from: "Kevin Grey"
I think the whole Xbox Live Arcade is going to bring more casual people to gaming than a low cost gadget system like the Revolution.

So a $400 system that plays old classics people remember trumps a $150 system that plays old classics that people remember?

Damn, you beat me to it.  What he said.

The Grue

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 31, 2006, 03:36:34 AM »

This is the same company who told us that online connectivity wasn't a big deal, but is now building a console around it.

They didn't think it was a big deal at the time and it wasn't.  Nintendo is a very patient company and when they think the market is readyfor something, they will do it.  Look at the results.  The Nintendo WiFi service is very cool with all the stat tracking and all.  It works pretty well most of the time and is totally free.  So they waited until they felt they could do it right and right they did.

The Grue

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: March 31, 2006, 03:38:19 AM »

Just to have three posts in a row Tongue I want to admit that I sound like the hugest Nintendo fanboy.  In many ways I am.  However, I am not the type of fanboy that bashes on the other systems to make my system look better.  I simply prefer Nintendo over the other guys, but my 360, PS2, and PSP get plenty of loving and I would defend them as well if someone bashed them.

denoginizer

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 31, 2006, 03:42:13 AM »

I find it very hard to believe that a technology that old is going to be a cost issue when creating a 'new' console. It's not holographic projection or even Blu-Ray, it's 720p!

I just don't understand Nintendo most of the time. They go out of their way to be new and innovative, like the Revolution controller, yet they want you to use these innovations to play 15 year old games on a 9 inch black and white TV.

Nintendo is a little wacky.

Well said.  I agree on all points.

Xbox Live Tag: denoginizer
PSN Name: denoginizer
Hetz

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 31, 2006, 04:31:04 AM »

Quote from: "Kevin Grey"

No, I'm not talking about old classics. Yes, those are available as well, but I'm talking about new games. Puzzle games, simple arcade style games like Feeding Frenzy. Those kind of games appeal to casual gamers.

You are missing my main point though. Casual gamers (at least the ones that I know) look at the Revolution and their first thought isn't "cool", it's WTF is that?!?! I think Nintnedo is making a big mistake thinking that casual gamers are going to fall all over themselves to get this thing. They are giving the finger to hardcore gamers that have HDTV's with these specs and counting on the casuals to make up the difference. I'm just not seeing it happening.

warning

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 31, 2006, 04:43:27 AM »

You are missing my main point though. Casual gamers (at least the ones that I know) look at the Revolution and their first thought isn't "cool", it's WTF is that?!?!

Awesome!  Can I come over so you can show me your Revolution console too?  Oh wait.  It's not out yet so they're really not looking at the Revolution.

So you must be showing them that silly concept video with people waving their Revmotes all around?  You know the one that has basically been discounted as people more familiar with the system have recently written?

Cool.  Thanks.
Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff

Watch me pull a rabbit outta my hat.

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 31, 2006, 04:46:17 AM »

I know Hetz is coming off as a Nintentroll, but he makes good points at times.  

It really does seem like the casual gamer they are shooting for is going to look at this thing and shrug massively then scratch their simian-like heads.  The controller's ease of use doesn't do a bit of good if no one's picking it up.

Of course, it does still seem that there are tricks up N's sleeve:

Resnick had other comments as well. "The Revolution is a very different platform," he said, "and we've actually just seen some things behind closed doors that are just mind-blowing. Very very exciting. They're doing something that's very different and unique." Considering the controller has been public knowledge for months, with certain members of the press having received hands on demos, it's safe to assume Resnick is referring to some other as yet unmentioned functionality. Nintendo president Satoru Iwata has hinted that there are still surprises left in store to be unveiled at E3, but it's a bit more convincing to hear from a third party source that these suprises will in fact be interesting.

I'm definitely getting one, and I'm not writing Nintendo off just yet, but their actions with Gamecube are puzzling, to say the least.  Wacky is the word.

That's like blaming owls because I suck at making analogies.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: