http://gamingtrend.com
April 19, 2014, 02:22:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Real problem with Kotor 2.... Is this a bug?  (Read 674 times)
DevoutSinner
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« on: February 20, 2005, 02:10:45 AM »

I'm on Telos. Right after I complete the mission with the Cserka(sic?) droid and access the main frame, I lose my party members. As soon as it switches from the bot, poof. Kria and the Han solo wannabe are gone. Poof. No explanation. This isn't supposed to happen is it? I've gone back and tried a couple save games but the same thing ends up happening. I always end up on the surface with just the new freaky guy. Which is strange, since the previous cutscene showed my whole party together. Any one know what the hell could be going on here?
Autistic Angel
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2005, 02:42:44 AM »

I had a similar issue at one point and I think I was in the same place.  All you have to do is enter the 'Party Management' screen and re-add Kreia and Atton to your party.  I don't know if you can do this once you're on the planet, but so long as you're on the station you should be okay.

-Autistic Angel
DevoutSinner
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2005, 02:51:27 AM »

You rule. biggrin  It worked like a charm. I can't believe how into this game I am. I was freakin' out at the thought that my game was ruined. Thanks.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: