http://gamingtrend.com
December 20, 2014, 10:36:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ratchet & Clank - I hate this game!  (Read 1435 times)
Jeff
Special Project Group
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: November 06, 2004, 07:18:43 PM »

'cause it's gonna make me late for work!

ha! gotcha smile

This game is fantastic. I got it in today from swapyourgames.com, and damn is it ever addictive! now I see what all the fuss is about. Great voice acting, humor, excellent animations, fun enviroments, and satisfying weapons!

I had a blast roasting a herd of swarming bees with the Pyronator (flamethrower). And I've only touched the tip of the iceberg, and now I have to leave... waaaahhhh  crybaby

I'm placing my order for Going Commando and UYA, asap.

biggrin  thumbsup
Calvin

President of G.R.O.S.S.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2004, 07:19:51 PM »

RC RAWK!! I got abut 2/3 through the first one before I bought GC, then didnt play either for about 6 months. Finally I started GC a couple weeks ago and was just floored by how good it was. Can't wait to get my PS2!!
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2004, 03:44:55 PM »

Well, the game had me up to the first hoverboard race.  It's disappointing, but I don't like racing games, I barely tolerated the one required racing part in KotOR.  Luckily the game is on loan from a friend so I'm not out any money.

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
Jeff
Special Project Group

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2004, 05:48:07 PM »

Quote from: "CeeKay"
Well, the game had me up to the first hoverboard race.  It's disappointing, but I don't like racing games, I barely tolerated the one required racing part in KotOR.  Luckily the game is on loan from a friend so I'm not out any money.

I just beat the hoverboard race, and it was frustrating at first, but after some practice, I actually got pretty good. I could probably come in 1st most of the time now.

I'm now on to Batalia, and I have a question. I've gathered some gold bolts through the game. I'd read in a FAQ that you can spend them to get better weapons... how? (the FAQ doesn't say).
GargoyleBoy
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2004, 10:05:09 PM »

Quote from: "Jeff Jones"
Quote from: "CeeKay"

I just beat the hoverboard race, and it was frustrating at first, but after some practice, I actually got pretty good. I could probably come in 1st most of the time now.

I'm now on to Batalia, and I have a question. I've gathered some gold bolts through the game. I'd read in a FAQ that you can spend them to get better weapons... how? (the FAQ doesn't say).

There are, I believe, two shops that sell gold bolt weapons.  One is near the end of the game, and one is back on the first planet you went to (IIRC), but doesn't show up until later.
Jeff
Special Project Group

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2004, 04:39:34 AM »

Quote from: "GargoyleBoy"

There are, I believe, two shops that sell gold bolt weapons.  One is near the end of the game, and one is back on the first planet you went to (IIRC), but doesn't show up until later.

Thanks. I'll be on the lookout.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: