http://gamingtrend.com
October 01, 2014, 10:18:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Race Driver Grid - Impressions?  (Read 7049 times)
Tals
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: June 05, 2008, 12:12:27 PM »

Reviews Here
http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/pc/grid#critics

Demo available here
http://www.codemasters.co.uk/downloads/index.php?getdownload=34672

Tals
« Last Edit: June 08, 2008, 06:37:51 AM by Tals » Logged

Currently Playing: Psyconauts, lol, wee raptr: Tals Steam: Talsworthy
Tals

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2008, 08:21:46 PM »

I managed to find the demo on the torrents. WOW i'm seriously impressed. Was playing against the AI with a keyboard. Control is not ultra realistic but realistic enough - i.e it feels right but controllable. I managed to work my way up the field and finish 2nd - felt very good smile

I love the instant replay feature - all driving games should have this. The game gives you 4 'replays' so if you over cook a corner and come to grief you can decide at what point you went wrong and replay that corner. So on a normal game i'd have actually totalled on the 1st corner but my replay allowed me to then reapproach that corner more cautiously and make the most of it. I'm guessing this isn;t an online option but for SP it rocks!!

Damage modelling is incredible, I nudged the guy ahead and his bumper started hanging off - flying off a couple of turns later. Smash your front wheel and you loose control of it.

All in all good stuff will play some more and may actually buy this cookie.

Tals

Giles Habibula
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2008, 03:08:12 AM »

Never even heard of it. Thanks for the heads-up!
Tals

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2008, 06:21:39 AM »

I played some more of the demo, this time online. Online play was very well done, very little lag in game. So far played head to head up to 12 people and chalked a win playing with the keyboard smile  Although obviously these are generally new players.

I noticed that if the player is going the wrong way you just go through them - saves problems with those who want to disrupt the race.

Some screen shots from the demo version - not sure what settings its chosen for me - game looks nice when playing (screenshots don't do it as much justice in this event)

Showing the bumper hanging off

Just a little bit of damage

Damaged parts stay on the track - note the bumper ahead

Tals

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2008, 06:26:59 AM »

Just checked in steam and for once its cheaper than buying it in the stores (UK) $39, had to click purchase smile

Demo is available here
http://www.codemasters.co.uk/downloads/index.php?getdownload=34672

Tals
« Last Edit: June 08, 2008, 06:36:48 AM by Tals » Logged

Asharak
Gaming Trend Reader

Elitist Ash-hole

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2008, 01:36:38 PM »

I seriously need a new video card. I've been waiting for a decent racing game for a while but my little ol' X800 just won't cut it for these types of games anymore.

- Ash
Tals

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2008, 03:28:50 PM »

Quote from: Asharak on June 08, 2008, 01:36:38 PM

I seriously need a new video card. I've been waiting for a decent racing game for a while but my little ol' X800 just won't cut it for these types of games anymore.

- Ash

I'd highly recommend the 8800GT - very reasonably priced card and fast smile

My spec is a 3200AMD, 2GB RAM and 8800GT and graphics are smooth

Asharak
Gaming Trend Reader

Elitist Ash-hole

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2008, 04:21:10 PM »

Quote from: Tals on June 08, 2008, 03:28:50 PM

I'd highly recommend the 8800GT - very reasonably priced card and fast smile

I know where I can get an ATI 3650 for about $70, which would more than do the trick. Now I just need to stare at the budget long enough to convince it to cough up space for the card and the game (and Bioshock and Mass Effect and... slywink).

- Ash
Tals

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2008, 07:20:03 PM »

Not tried it yet but le mans is covered in Grid. apparently over 12 minutes - I think it covers day and night - will have to try it out smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KuFbiVadm8

EngineNo9

I said good day, sir!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2008, 07:25:57 PM »

Quote from: Tals on June 08, 2008, 07:20:03 PM

Not tried it yet but le mans is covered in Grid. apparently over 12 minutes - I think it covers day and night - will have to try it out smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KuFbiVadm8

I'm pretty sure you can actually set how you want the race to scale, so if you are a total masochist you could have it be a true 24 hour race.  Apparently you can't pause it, but you can let an AI driver take over for you if you need to go to the bathroom or something. 

Sandwiches do fix everything.
Tals

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2008, 08:25:33 PM »

I think the 12 minute one is on the challenge but yes I read somewhere that you can amend the setting.

So far loving the full ver, not touched MP yet - may wait for the patch on that one (due this week). I've also hooked up my gamepad which has made a huge difference

Tals

TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2008, 09:43:25 PM »

Short impressions: I'm not really interested in cars, I hate driving, and I haven't had a single positive experience that I can remember with racing games in the past (not counting fantasy games like Super Cars for the Amiga). However, this game is just plain and simple fun! After playing it for about 3 hours straight, I just can't wait to jump back into my car and take it for another spin. I'm drifting like a pro (if pros pass the finish line with cars that are ready for the scrap yard, that is), and have taken my fair share of 1st places.

Also, I can run it at max detail in 1400x900, after turning down FSAA, and it runs pretty damn smooth. This is on a 2-year old computer upgraded with a Geforce 8800 GTS. The game is absolutely beautiful.
Tals

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2008, 10:16:35 PM »

I'm pretty much the same except I think I like racing games until I play them and then I find I don't enjoy them as much. Grid i've played all my gaming hours on since I bought it. I love the touches like the wheel that was lying in the road - I hit it and flipped my car. Or the other time when I am driving with no door - the detail is great. The AI is IMHO very good, rather than blindly following the racing line they will pull away if you manage to dive in there and had some real wheel to wheel races.

Can't wait to hit online but the patch from what I hear is very much in need for that. I've also got a strange crash when I hit the Le Mans proper for the first time (12 min race) so i've recreated my profile and hope that resolves it.

Tals

Tals

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2008, 02:58:48 PM »

http://community.codemasters.com/forum/showthread.php?t=287348

We've recently uploaded a brand new free playable demo exclusively provided by eBay Motors featuring the eBay Motors Muscle Series. This new demo features the San Francisco track in three different configurations and most importantly the eBay Motors Mustang!

If you fancy checking it out, download it by clicking http://www.codemasters.com/downloads/?getdownload=34998

coopasonic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2008, 03:46:23 PM »

Quote from: My impressions from the console forum
OK, I was too busy to really touch this until today... I played about 8 hours straight, that should give you an impression up front how I feel about the game.

I'm the guy in the other thread who was saying he never liked the TOCA games, well codemasters has gained me as a loyal customer now. The variety of difficulty options with the ability to adjust all of them on the fly is what makes this game for me. With all aids turned on and the difficulty set to basic it's a reasonably challenging arcade racer. If damage could be turned off it would be too easy, imo. That's about the only thing that can't be turned off.

The huge variety of car and race types helps to keep it challenging and the career stuff keeps me engaged and driving forward.

You start out with a busted up car and need $80k to make it race-ready. You get that 80k by driving one-off races for other teams, getting an appearance fee and a bonus based on some criteria, like beat Team Goody Two-Shoes, or finish in the top 5, or simply complete the race. Once you get your car fixed up you can pick and choose form lots of different kinds of races in 3 regions. Most you will need to buy a car for at this stage, so you start with the few that you can use the beginner car to earn money to buy more cars.

Eventually you get the ability to hire another driver to race with you so you can compete for team titles which means more money. Any time you finish an event on the podium you get offers for sponsorship, sponsors will pay so much per race if you meet their criteria, usual finish in a certain position, finish the race or finish in a certain position with no damage. Both you and your team driver can earn those bonuses. The team driver you start with is a mostly worthless rookie. Eventually I paid half million to get a pro to race for me and he has already earned his keep in bonuses and team titles.

Completing events earns Reputation which unlocks more races in each region and eventually global races which would be the most competitive.

For Roscoe: You can totally skip the drifting if you want. Depending on the difficulty settings you use, you might need to repeat another race or two to make up for the lost reputation from avoiding drifting events. I've never had to repeat any event except one I chose to, to get the trophy to unlock the big money head to head challenge (well it was big money at the start).

Early on you are scraping together money and living hand to car dealer, 30-40k for an event. In my last event I took in over $6 million. $3 million for 1st place, $2 million for the team win, $1 million in sponsor bonuses and a few 100k in team driver winnings (he keeps a percent), and a bonus for unused rewinds. Man do I ever love those rewinds!

If anyone has any questions about the game from an arcade racer perspective, shoot. I'm not a sim guy so I'm not going to be able to help you there.

The AI, in my opinion, is fairly realistic. They try to avoid accidents, they don't plow through you just because you are in their line. They can have accidents between themselves. They sometimes tag the wall without contact, etc.

BTW, I'm playing it with the wireless 360 gamepad, my wheel hasn't come out of the closet since the week I bought it.

It was this moment that took the movie from being a little ho-hum to “holy shit, did that shark just eat a plane!?”
Tals

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2008, 08:26:22 PM »

Sorted my Le Mans issue out so managed to race that finishing 16/16 - incredibly hard to race at night.

On another note for those who downloaded it from steam or just want a peak at the manual it is here

http://www.steampowered.com/Manuals/12750/manual.pdf

coopasonic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2008, 08:50:41 PM »

Yep I restarted a few times, it was just impossible to see what was coming at night and the radar is pretty useless. I was fine, running top of my class until it got dark, then it all went to hell.

It was this moment that took the movie from being a little ho-hum to “holy shit, did that shark just eat a plane!?”
Tals

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2008, 09:14:57 PM »

Quote from: coopasonic on June 10, 2008, 08:50:41 PM

Yep I restarted a few times, it was just impossible to see what was coming at night and the radar is pretty useless. I was fine, running top of my class until it got dark, then it all went to hell.

Out of interest do you run with assists on or off. I tried off but just found it too hard - wimp that I am

coopasonic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2008, 09:23:18 PM »

I mentioned in my big quote up above that I have everything set to give the absolute lowest difficulty level. All assists on. The only thing I sometimes flip is pro-mode, I don't need rewinds or retries when drifting (except downhill drift, ugh) - it is too easy as it is. slywink

I've always had issues with codemasters TOCA games being too hard, so I'm happy to see all these options making this one playable for me.

Tals

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2008, 10:02:02 PM »

Quote from: coopasonic on June 10, 2008, 09:23:18 PM

I mentioned in my big quote up above that I have everything set to give the absolute lowest difficulty level. All assists on. The only thing I sometimes flip is pro-mode, I don't need rewinds or retries when drifting (except downhill drift, ugh) - it is too easy as it is. slywink

I've always had issues with codemasters TOCA games being too hard, so I'm happy to see all these options making this one playable for me.

Agreed - although I have now turned steering and braking assist off, i've still left the traction control on as that seems the biggie. The braking assist in particular makes the braking quite sluggish in comparison.

Great great game - playing the heart out of this one

Tals

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2008, 07:55:29 PM »

Patch due tomorrow:

PC Version
Due Thursday 12th June approx 10am BST

We will provide the traditional list of mirror sites to help everyone get the patch asap. Approx patch size is around 190 MB

Steam/direct2drive versions
7-10 days time

XBOX 360 & PS3 versions
7-10 days time

The reason for the delays is simply the submission process that Sony, Microsoft and the download sites have. Its not a process we can rush through.

GRID Patch change list.

All Platforms

Network bug fixes
• When viewing in spectator mode – wheels should now turn correctly.
• Session searching now functions correctly when there are lots of full sessions (PC and PS3).
• Track and route options no longer change when host gets back to lobby in private/LAN.
• Race results are now correct if a host migration occurs at the end of the race.
• Other player’s progress/positions are now correctly updated when you enter the race results screen.
• Several NaN (brown screen) related fixes.
• Fixed a problem whereby it was only possible to upload one world record ghost to each track (PC and PS3)

Network - general
• Race to race lobby timer is now 15 seconds
• A timer has been added showing how long the session has been up and running is shown on the tickertape after joining a session.
• Changes to what is displayed in lobby when a player has kick votes.
o The player who has been voted for can see this fact and the number of votes they have received.
o Players who have voted to kick someone can see who they voted for but cannot see the number of votes.
o Players who have not voted do not see anything.
• Added ability to get the next page of sessions in private session results (PC and PS3)
• Banned sessions no longer appear in private session list.
• Reverse gear is now disabled for the first two seconds of a network race to stop players reversing off the start line.
• Added ability to change collision types in all sessions (not enabled in Demolition Derby).
o Forward Only (this is the normal behaviour for Ranked/Unranked)
o On (Collisions are always on)
o Off (Always off).
• Numerous anti griefing checks to turn off collisions when players are griefing.
• Fix for distance shown in distance online stat.
• A warning message is now shown the first time you enter system link.
• In non-drift races, the race results screen shows the fastest lap that each player achieved in that race.
• When a player retires or terminally damages in race, a message telling all players of this fact is sent to the chat system so displayed in the overlay in game.
• Cars become semi-transparent when collisions are turned off due to griefing.
• Improvements to prediction system to reduce effects of lag when players are close by
• Fix for occasional excessive smoke coming from other players in network mode
• Fix for exploit where a player could upload an incorrect lap time
• PS3 & PC – fix for a problem where private sessions would not show up in search unless you searched for public sessions first

Game - general
• Xbox 360 achievement fix.
• Several optimisations and performance improvements.
• It is now possible to look left and right while in bonnet camera.
• Fix for a hang when selecting a gear outside the gears available on the vehicle (this was possible with H-Shifter)
• Fix for cars very occasionally flying into the air when hitting kerbs.
• Fixes for custom action maps
• Track rendering optimisations.
• Brown screen problem no longer awards achievements or causes glowing white cars.
• Fix for airborne achievement – now awarded even if car flips upside down during jump
• Fixed frame rate stalls and stuttering on Xbox 360.

PC Specific Changes
General
• Added support for Xinput wheel and Logitech Rumblepad 2, including default action map configurations.
• Adding ability to use H-pattern shifter in custom configuration by allowing configuration of gears 1 to 6 and reverse. Same for boost.
• Fix for missing Force feedback on Vista.
• Added the ability to override the controller type, so that if the game fails to auto-detect it, users can specify it themselves.
o Symptoms of the game failing to detect the appropriate controller type are:
On a pad, handling is too twitchy, appears to steer “lock-to-lock”.
On a wheel, the input lags and the linearity slider doesn’t appear to have an effect.
o To override controller type, find the hardware_settings_config.xml that is generated when the game is run (should be in My Documents\Codemasters\GRID\hardwaresettings) and change the line that reads <input device_type="auto" /> to either <input device_type="pad” /> or <input device_type="wheel" /> as appropriate for your controller.
• Changing microcode optimisation level for NVIDIA 7xxx series graphics cards to reduce a pause when using each shader for the first time.
• Adding support for triple head displays.
• Graphical corruption fix when using multiple GPU’s.
• Network chat text made less obtrusive.
• Numerous on-going compatibility fixes.
• Improvements to shadows for certain resolutions/aspect ratios.
• Profiles are now flushed to disk when they are written to reduce the chance of them being corrupted if the PC dies.

coopasonic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2008, 09:14:14 PM »

Quote from: Tals on June 11, 2008, 07:55:29 PM

Patch due tomorrow:

That's fixes my only problem with the 360 version. Sadly I'll be done with the game before it hits.

Tals

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2008, 09:40:56 PM »

Quote from: coopasonic on June 11, 2008, 09:14:14 PM

Patch due tomorrow:

That's fixes my only problem with the 360 version. Sadly I'll be done with the game before it hits.

No where near that point at the moment. I'm piling through SP - when the patch hits (7 days) I plan to have a bit more to get used to apparently the resolution to the twitchy rumble pad and then online I go. Best racing game I've ever played and coming from Geoff Crammonds school of racing I didn't think I would find a better one smile

Tals

Roscoe
Gaming Trend Reader

Palin-Fey 2008!

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2008, 01:35:22 AM »

Quote from: coopasonic on June 11, 2008, 09:14:14 PM

Patch due tomorrow:

It's getting to be that I'm feeling towards console games like I do PC games, might as well wait for the first patch before buying it.

XBL gamertag: jztemple
Tals

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2008, 09:54:38 PM »

Just spent the evening playing with the patched version - kudos steam for getting it on so quickly. Game went from great to awesome, whereas before I had this twitchy very uncontrollable car - its now so much smoother - controller has been sorted (rumblepad 2). Much easier to work my line out and finding the weakness of the opposition.

Plowing myself through the various races from the mad mayhem of the demolition derby to the andrenilin powered le mans - which I still need to get some decent placings on.

Ready to hit MP now.

Tals

TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2008, 10:26:49 PM »

I liked this game enough that I went out and bought myself a Logitech Momo Racing Force wheel, and it really brings it to the next level. The controls are very fluid and natural now, and I can focus on my racing goals instead of trying desperately to keep my car on the road.

I've found that I love to drift. Took me a while to come to the conclusion during the drifting events that I was using a car way beyond my skill level (the Subaru), which made the whole thing very frustrating. Bought a different car, and I'm suddenly able to pull of perfect 180-degree drifts and rack up points in the hundreds of thousands. Doing the races at the docks in Japan is also fun because it really puts your skills at drifting to the test in a stressful situation, in an environment that is cluttered and dangerous.

So far I've reached the second level of events for both USA and Japan, and I'm just a few thousand reputation points away from doing the same in Europe. Did an open-wheel race at the second tier in the US, which got me a couple of awesome sponsors (one of them gets me about €35000 every race, and even more if my team mate gets a podium position). I think I might soon be ready to turn up the difficulty from Normal, but I'm scared...

Anyway, I'm continually surprised that I love this game, considering my dislike of driving games and even the concept of driving itself. There's a lot of content here, so I'm getting a lot of gameplay for my money.
TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2008, 03:54:24 PM »

Argh! I just played the most annoying event I've seen in the game so far. It's the GT2 Valvoline Trophy in the second tier in Japan. I can drive perfectly, passing other cars in the bends, but they'll *always* take back their positions in the straights. The best I've been able to do is to stay at 9th position (out of 12) for a few seconds, but it's impossible to keep due to the fact that the opponents also drive pretty much perfectly, they reach faster maximum speeds than I can, and even the smallest bump sends my car flying off the track while my opponent can keep driving as if nothing happened.

Had to turn off the game out of frustration.
Tals

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2008, 02:53:08 PM »

Quote from: TiLT on June 14, 2008, 03:54:24 PM

Argh! I just played the most annoying event I've seen in the game so far. It's the GT2 Valvoline Trophy in the second tier in Japan. I can drive perfectly, passing other cars in the bends, but they'll *always* take back their positions in the straights. The best I've been able to do is to stay at 9th position (out of 12) for a few seconds, but it's impossible to keep due to the fact that the opponents also drive pretty much perfectly, they reach faster maximum speeds than I can, and even the smallest bump sends my car flying off the track while my opponent can keep driving as if nothing happened.

Had to turn off the game out of frustration.

I've not had this yet - do you get an option to use a better car for it, sounds like your car is under powered for the event

Had a pretty spectacular crash just now

which by luck led me to landing on the bonnet of the car next to me - I went on to win the race

I have video of it which is pretty stuttery - if anyone knows of a program I can use to reduce its resolution to get below the 100mb limit of you tube I can post it up. Hopefully tweaked xfires settings so the video will be better next time.

Tals

Tals

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2008, 03:16:17 PM »

OK sorted it smile

Frame rate in the video is lousy but was because my xfire record settings were way to high - impressive nonethe less, very easy todo. Hopefully i'll tweak for future crashes smile

And this video of a crash that ended the race for me - although a good demo of the damage modelling in game. Also sorted out thefps somewhat - still lower than actual play but its watchable now smile

Tals
« Last Edit: June 15, 2008, 04:27:42 PM by Tals » Logged

TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2008, 04:22:11 PM »

Quote from: Tals on June 15, 2008, 02:53:08 PM

I've not had this yet - do you get an option to use a better car for it, sounds like your car is under powered for the event

Nope, there's just one car for this event, which makes it doubly frustrating to see the AI cars flying past me.
Tals

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2008, 05:07:27 PM »

Quote from: TiLT on June 15, 2008, 04:22:11 PM

Quote from: Tals on June 15, 2008, 02:53:08 PM

Nope, there's just one car for this event, which makes it doubly frustrating to see the AI cars flying past me.

Demolition Derby then I think smile

Been browsing the videos on xfire - wow some nice vids, but check this out. Very cool

walie
Welcome to Gaming Trend

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2008, 03:23:39 AM »

I just picked up an xbox 360 controller to play this game, and while I noticed that the controls are much smoother compared to my old logitech gamepad, I'm noticing that I'm having SEVERE understeer issues now.  I know all about following the racing line, but its getting very frustrating when i'm taking the same line as the computer cars, but i always end up on the grass/sand while they zoom by like they're on rails, its really ruining my enjoyment of this game

anyone else having this problem?
Tals

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2008, 03:58:54 AM »

Have you turned off the steering assistance in the options

walie
Welcome to Gaming Trend

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 16, 2008, 04:12:41 AM »

It is off.  I've read the official forums and there have been reports that the patch introduced this problem for some people, i'm going to try to roll back to a pre-patch version to see if that's the issue
Tals

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 16, 2008, 10:32:50 PM »

Quote from: walie on June 16, 2008, 04:12:41 AM

It is off.  I've read the official forums and there have been reports that the patch introduced this problem for some people, i'm going to try to roll back to a pre-patch version to see if that's the issue

OK your post really clarified for me that the understeer is outrageous, control improved in 1.1 but the understeer gets to the point where you have to seriously slow down to manage to turn into a corner. So after reading some posts I turned the steering assist on. You would think this would make the control easier - instead its the opposite, now the car drives like it should. Brake on a corner and it skids, understeer is still there but correct.

Very strange but trust me turn that steering assist on - I almost think on means off in this respect.

Tals

walie
Welcome to Gaming Trend

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 17, 2008, 03:27:30 AM »

yeah I pretty much arrived at the same conclusion and I'm content again, thanks for the help!

on a different note, what camera angle are you guys using? i find myself using bumper cam because it gives the best sense of speed, i keep trying cockpit cam, but it just doens't work out for me
Tals

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 17, 2008, 05:15:07 AM »

Quote from: walie on June 17, 2008, 03:27:30 AM

yeah I pretty much arrived at the same conclusion and I'm content again, thanks for the help!

on a different note, what camera angle are you guys using? i find myself using bumper cam because it gives the best sense of speed, i keep trying cockpit cam, but it just doens't work out for me

I use third person pulled back (default). Bumper I think I would feel ill on and likewise cockpit is just to restricted.

Tals

Tals

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 17, 2008, 07:53:52 AM »

Quote from: walie on June 17, 2008, 03:27:30 AM

You may want to post to this thread I started

http://community.codemasters.com/forum/showthread.php?p=4150147

Be interested what people view the issue to be. Certainly I would say its not understeer - more the car just doesn't turn - almost like they weighted the steering at speed.

Tals

Tals

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 22, 2008, 10:08:14 PM »

Quote from: Tals on June 13, 2008, 09:54:38 PM

Ready to hit MP now.

Tals

Finally summoned the courage to hit the MP side of the game and consequently over the last couple of nights i've been playing the MP side of the game and it's very very good. You still have the a%^es but even though the ai players in game are not bad they're not a match to having a human opponent. I'm quite drawn to the demo derby type as it just seems to sing this type of play. No need to complain about your opponent ramming you as thats the objective.

All in all the game certainly gets the adrenaline pumping

Tals

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: