http://gamingtrend.com
December 18, 2014, 08:37:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PuzzleQuest Demo?  (Read 951 times)
ATB
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Thanks for everything, Ryan. 1979-2013

View Profile
« on: April 16, 2007, 01:22:44 PM »

CheapyD has said that the PC version of Puzzlequest is probably the best, is anyone playing it on the PC?

I dl'd it last night and it's quite fun.

It's also my first 'new' pc game in almost 5 years.
Ralph-Wiggum

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2007, 01:32:57 PM »

It hasn't been released yet for the PC, as far as I know.
Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2007, 01:42:37 PM »

Quote from: Ralph-Wiggum on April 16, 2007, 01:32:57 PM

It hasn't been released yet for the PC, as far as I know.

There's a PC demo (which is pretty much the PSP port exactly short of the smaller screen), but there's no way to buy the PC game that I know of.

"All opinions posted are my own, and not those of my employers, who are appalled."
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2007, 02:24:15 PM »

I kinda like the game, but since I don't have a DS I wish they'd hurry up with the PC version.  It's fun, but it's not a system seller for me.

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
depward

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2007, 03:41:49 PM »

There's no confirmation of it being on the PC... I believe.  They just released the demo on the PC for the masses to be able to play it.

depward on the Playstation Network
raaaaaawwwwwwr on Xbox Live
EddieA

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2007, 07:22:17 PM »

I believe the holdup with the PC version is due to the fact that the publisher of the DS/PSP versions doesn't publish PC games.  Therefore, they apparently made a deal with the developers to keep the game exclusive to handhelds for a certain amount of time.  When that time is expired, we should finally hear about the PC version.

"Why did the chicken cross the Mobius strip?  To get to the same side."  - The Big Bang Theory
Itsatrap
Gaming Trend Staff
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2007, 10:18:44 PM »

Quote from: EddieA on April 16, 2007, 07:22:17 PM

I believe the holdup with the PC version is due to the fact that the publisher of the DS/PSP versions doesn't publish PC games.  Therefore, they apparently made a deal with the developers to keep the game exclusive to handhelds for a certain amount of time.  When that time is expired, we should finally hear about the PC version.
My understanding is that the game was originally developed on the PC, but that the portable publisher has exclusive rights for a specified amount of time. Rumor is that a PC version is in the works for late-summer release, but I don't have any confirmed details.

- Alan
EddieA

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2007, 02:29:24 AM »

The PC version is probably all but done, and I don't think they'll waste any time getting the PC (and XBox Live Arcade) versions out as soon as the exclusivity period has ended.  I'm assuming that their agreement with the publisher also forbids them from even confirming a PC version is in the works, even though it's obvious that one is.  Thankfully, their next game, a puzzle/space strategy game called Galactrix is already confirmed for the PC.

"Why did the chicken cross the Mobius strip?  To get to the same side."  - The Big Bang Theory
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: