http://gamingtrend.com
October 25, 2014, 03:23:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PSP website?  (Read 1645 times)
Eco-Logic
Gaming Trend Member
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Gamertag: St0ckBroker

View Profile
« on: February 28, 2005, 05:36:22 PM »

What websites do you all use for psp info?  There has to be something else other than IGN and Gamespot.  Any ideas?

Honestly, I haven't been this excited about a console since the Xbox was released.

This signature is not personal, at all.  If you're not awake enough to realize our country is being taken down by an organized effort from a puppet chimp being controlled by a movement older than me.  Wake the freaking fack up.
AgtFox

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2005, 06:19:23 PM »

Not sure what you're looking for.  We have 43 PSP titles in our database though (Go to "Advanced Search" on the front page and use the drop down to go to PSP to see the list).  Granted, we don't have the system yet, but I would expect us to cover it quite intently.

Xbox Live: AgtFox
Devil

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2005, 06:55:42 PM »

www.consolegold.com

:wink:

XBox Gamertag: Devil13Devil
Wii Number: 0305 6568 6417 2609
PS3 Thing: Slived
Eco-Logic
Gaming Trend Member

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2005, 07:03:00 PM »

Oh, i meant in addition to CG.  Of course I use CG first.  I was looking for something along the lines of a psp dedicated site, with forums etc.

This signature is not personal, at all.  If you're not awake enough to realize our country is being taken down by an organized effort from a puppet chimp being controlled by a movement older than me.  Wake the freaking fack up.
AgtFox

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2005, 09:12:37 PM »

Quote from: "Eco-Logic"
Oh, i meant in addition to CG.  Of course I use CG first.  I was looking for something along the lines of a psp dedicated site, with forums etc.

Outside of the sites you talk about in your original post, I can't think of any.  I would think as it pushes deeper into March and the units start shipping to US games sites that you will see more coverage.  There are probably a good number of Japanese sites out there that cover the PSP that may have English translation on them, but since I don't frequent a lot of those I don't know what the websites would be.

Eco-Logic
Gaming Trend Member

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2005, 09:53:44 PM »

Thanks Loren smile  

Can you believe how freaking sweet the psp is?

AgtFox

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2005, 10:49:27 PM »

Quote from: "Eco-Logic"
Can you believe how freaking sweet the psp is?

Yeah, it seems sweet, but I'm not going to spend what it costs to own one with the new generation of console systems coming out.  Hopefully we'll get some systems and I won't have to worry about not owning one.

Cleric7

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2005, 04:34:53 AM »

Here are a couple of PSP forums that I check daily (warning: teenage posters sighted!! smile ):

Gamespot PSP Forum

GameFaqs PSP Forum

"All that is necessary for evil to flourish is for good people to do nothing."
Hetz

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2005, 12:27:38 PM »

http://www.psinext.com/forums/

XBox Live: Hetz OO
PSN: Hetz76
Steam: hetz_gg
Eco-Logic
Gaming Trend Member

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2005, 02:04:06 PM »

Perfect Hetz.  Thanks! smile

Cleric7

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2005, 03:03:16 PM »

I'll second that!
Great link Hetz!!
Thank you!

"All that is necessary for evil to flourish is for good people to do nothing."
msduncan

Roll Tide!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2005, 12:17:23 AM »

That forum you linked to Hetz is full of the biggest jackasses in the universe.   I linked to the Console Gold story this morning for them (about Sony shipping 1 million units -- beating expectations), and I immediately got a reply telling me that was old news and never spam the forums again.

They can kiss my freakin entire big white butt.   I told them I wasn't going there anymore, to delete my userid and everything.

Hanging out here and over at OO has made me forget how completely degenerate the rest of the internet is... and how just about every kid under 18 needs someone to take a belt to them for about a week straight.
msduncan

Roll Tide!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2005, 12:23:55 AM »

In any case.... what little info I gleemed from there before I left (never to return to middle school age forums) is that those people think that the 1 million units only cover the initial 1st round of preorders.

That's hard for me to believe.   I think they are Playstation fanbois that are just assuming that.     I can't remember any regular systems even selling 1 million units on launch day, much less a 250 dollar portable.

I think the story is accurate -- they were able to produce more than they thought -- so I'm hoping that this means some of us on the 2nd shipment list will get bumped to first shipment.    I also hope they are NOT right -- and that more than just launch day people will get the bundled Spiderman 2 for the first million units.

I can't believe the lack of information on preorder statistics and launch day info, etc there is only 3 weeks from launch.   Sony isn't releasing much info to go on.
JayG
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2005, 12:24:08 PM »

You should never mess with a man who calls himself Wisedude.
msduncan

Roll Tide!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2005, 01:41:29 PM »

Quote from: "JayG"
You should never mess with a man who calls himself Wisedude.

tru
Eco-Logic
Gaming Trend Member

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2005, 02:38:05 PM »

You all (some of you at least) need to learn how to treat new members or you’ll never become a thriving community. I was searching for a psp dedicated forum and a fellow member at consolegold pointed out this forum. It is what I was looking for, or so I thought. Think before you post. What the hell does it matter if someone posts something you already knew. It isn’t like the news was old. You all should be slapped for treating msduncan like that.

“Search the damn board before you post nublit”
“Old news, stop spamming the boards ass wipe.”
“OMFG, what a complete moron, he posted the news an hour after it broke”

Grow the hell up kids.

LOL slywink

msduncan

Roll Tide!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2005, 04:26:45 PM »

Thanks for having my back Eco -- but look at the replies to your post.   That forum is a cesspool of ignorant middle schoolers.    I'll never go there again.   The only reason I went back was after reading that you posted this one -- to see the responses.

What a bunch of grade schoolers.    I have been taking this place (and OO) for granted in a major way.

I love all you guys!
Eco-Logic
Gaming Trend Member

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2005, 07:14:11 PM »

The mod responded and was quiet understanding and said he will try and crack down.  He told me to apologize to you for him.

Hetz

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2005, 02:28:06 PM »

Here is a nice thread over at Gaming Age that is focused on the US launch of the PSP.

http://forums.gaming-age.com/showthread.php?t=37677&page=1&pp=50

XBox Live: Hetz OO
PSN: Hetz76
Steam: hetz_gg
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: