http://gamingtrend.com
December 21, 2014, 09:42:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PSN - Now coming back online  (Read 16325 times)
ras752000
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #440 on: June 12, 2011, 11:07:50 PM »

Quote from: Xmann on June 12, 2011, 04:15:40 PM

PSN itself.     I'm already logged into PSN and i go to Welcome Back and the free 30 day Playstation Plus.    When i hit the "get it" button, it is asking for a password.    Again, i've tried all passwords and nothing works.
Interesting.  I had no problem signing up for ps+ but when I went in to turnoff the auto-funding, it would not accept my password, and I swear I remember it since it just changed.  Did the forgot password and reset and then I was able to change the account setting.  Worth a shot?

PSN=ras752000
Steam=ras752000gt
Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Watch me pull a rabbit outta my hat.

View Profile
« Reply #441 on: June 12, 2011, 11:47:28 PM »

Quote from: disarm on June 12, 2011, 07:40:34 PM

I've been playing Super Stardust for a little while this afternoon and it's a pretty awesome game...like Geometry Wars on steroids.  Unfortunately, I'm not very good so far, but it's a fun enough game that I'll definitely going back to it and getting better.  Now to try WipeoutHD... icon_cool

I think Wipeout is even better (it has longer legs, IMO), but they're both good.

That's like blaming owls because I suck at making analogies.
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #442 on: June 12, 2011, 11:58:44 PM »

Quote from: Bullwinkle on June 12, 2011, 11:47:28 PM

I've been playing Super Stardust for a little while this afternoon and it's a pretty awesome game...like Geometry Wars on steroids.  Unfortunately, I'm not very good so far, but it's a fun enough game that I'll definitely going back to it and getting better.  Now to try WipeoutHD... icon_cool

I think Wipeout is even better (it has longer legs, IMO), but they're both good.

yup,i am really liking Wipeout,it took me a while to get used to controlling the ships,but i am getting there

and there are 80+ events in Wipeout HD and 80 events in Fury expansion(and then online if you like that kinda thing)...so definitely long legs

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
disarm

my moral standing is lying down...

View Profile
« Reply #443 on: June 13, 2011, 12:49:41 AM »

Quote from: Bullwinkle on June 12, 2011, 11:47:28 PM

I started playing Wipeout after my Stardust post and got hooked into it bad enough that i've finished the first three tiers of the campaign with all golds already.  It definitely takes some practice to really do well...have to adjust to the floaty controls and learn the tracks well enough to time your turns correctly.  There is definitely a ton of content to keep a guy busy icon_cool

*Gamertag - disarm78*
Now Playing: Grand Theft Auto V
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #444 on: June 13, 2011, 04:11:23 PM »

LOL: http://hassonybeenhackedthisweek.com/

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
Xmann

Ironman in training

View Profile
« Reply #445 on: June 14, 2011, 03:23:00 PM »

So i finally just changed my PSN password and created a new and now it's working.    Nothing was wrong with my previous one as i was able to log in to the network without issue....just something about getting the PS Plus.

New password and i got the free subscription.

metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #446 on: June 15, 2011, 06:52:28 PM »

32 suspected members of Anonymous arrested in Turkey

Following on from three arrests in Spain last week, a further 32 suspected Anonymous members have been detained by Turkish authorities.

The individuals were caught after Turkish police carried out raids in 12 of the country's provinces on Monday, the International Business Times reports.

The raids were a response to distributed denial of service attacks the hacking group is suspected of launching on Turkish telecoms regulators last week.

Anonymous - or a splinter group of the hacking collective - is widely thought to have been behind the recent attack on the PlayStation Network.

We have no idea how many Anonymous members there are left, but a backlash following the latest arrests wouldn't surprise us in the slightest. If Anonymous knocked the Spanish police force's website offline because just three of its number were arrested, who knows what it might try next.

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
godhugh

View Profile
« Reply #447 on: June 15, 2011, 07:29:22 PM »

Quote from: metallicorphan on June 15, 2011, 06:52:28 PM

32 suspected members of Anonymous arrested in Turkey

Following on from three arrests in Spain last week, a further 32 suspected Anonymous members have been detained by Turkish authorities.

The individuals were caught after Turkish police carried out raids in 12 of the country's provinces on Monday, the International Business Times reports.

The raids were a response to distributed denial of service attacks the hacking group is suspected of launching on Turkish telecoms regulators last week.

Anonymous - or a splinter group of the hacking collective - is widely thought to have been behind the recent attack on the PlayStation Network.

We have no idea how many Anonymous members there are left, but a backlash following the latest arrests wouldn't surprise us in the slightest. If Anonymous knocked the Spanish police force's website offline because just three of its number were arrested, who knows what it might try next.

Good. Hope those assholes rot.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: