You have to pay $4.99 for it, but here's the lowdown from the BC Forums
:TVR Cerbera Speed 12
(DLC Verison) - Exactly the same as the retail version, only thing is you won't need all Platinums to get it. However, this model only comes in racing green so we can still tell who's beaten the game and who's downloaded their way to TVR heaven. Ferrari 288 GTO
- A fast, fast *fast* Ferrari. Absolute classic and still outperforms most sports cars these days. BMW 645Ci
- BMW's latest 6 series offering. It's big, but it's quick and has a very distinctive design. Ferrari 365 GTS4
(Daytona) - Miami Vice. A 70's classic Ferrari. A definate for anyone who claims to know their Ferrari's. Porsche 356A Carrera Speedster
- The humble beginnings of the Boxster way back in the 50's. Ferrari 250TR
- Classic front engine Ferrari racer for the road. Another 50's offering, and amazingly quick considering it's age.Chevrolet Corvette C6
- Brand new, straight from Chevrolet factories. Only announced 2 months ago, now available for you to drive, even before your car dealer gets to see one BMW M3 CSL
-The light-weight, lightning quick special M3. A track beast with a sensational engine and impeccable dynamics. This is one fun car.
Along with those there are now tracks in Paris and it sounds like there are 8 tracks.