http://gamingtrend.com
October 02, 2014, 04:23:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Predator: Concrete Jungle  (Read 722 times)
Thin_J
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: August 28, 2004, 05:00:12 AM »

Has anybody looked at any of the media for this game?

The videos make it look like it could turn out to be pretty enjoyable. I mean.. I'm just afraid of movie-tie-in-syndrom as anybody, but I've needed a game that does the predator thing well for a long time.

Can't blame a guy for hoping can you?

And don't bring up the AvP games, because I honestly felt that the predator portions of those two games were by far the weakest segments.

Xbox Live: Thin J
PSN: Thin_J
stiffler
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2004, 06:53:35 PM »

Quote from: "Thin_J"
Has anybody looked at any of the media for this game?

The videos make it look like it could turn out to be pretty enjoyable. I mean.. I'm just afraid of movie-tie-in-syndrom as anybody, but I've needed a game that does the predator thing well for a long time.

Can't blame a guy for hoping can you?

And don't bring up the AvP games, because I honestly felt that the predator portions of those two games were by far the weakest segments.

I would love a good Predator game!  I still think the Predator is far and away one of my favorite movie creatures.  I haven't seen too much on this one, but I will go right away to check it out!

And too bad, because I am going to talke about AvP anyway!  Personally I didn't like the Alien portions as much.  I thought the human part did a good job of putting me in the combat boots of a human marine facing overwhelming odds.  The radar bleeps, the darkness, the invisible Predators.  The Predator part, well, I can understand why people might not like it as much.  For me, though, I always felt, "this is what it is like to be a Predator."  It was the easiest segment for me, and I honestly thought it should have been.  The ability to heal (man, that was awesome the way you took out the syringe, stabbed it in yourself, and the SCREAM!) really made the Predator section a breeze.  Oh, and the way the human/predator sections intersected in AvP2 were brilliant!

Xbox Live Gamertag: cstiffler
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: