http://gamingtrend.com
April 24, 2014, 12:07:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pokemon Question  (Read 276 times)
msduncan
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Roll Tide!!!!

View Profile
« on: March 10, 2012, 03:04:44 PM »

My son had a Legendary Pokemon traded to him.   In his pokedex it has a pokeball symbol indicating that he has it.    However, he can't withdraw him from the Pokedex for some reason to use him?

Anyone have any ideas?

He's on Pokemon White version.
wonderpug

hmm...

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2012, 04:23:46 PM »

You can't grab Pokemon from the pokedex. He has to go to a Pokemon center or whatever they're called and swap equipped Pokemon at the computer terminal thingie.

Keep in mind that if the Pokemon he got is really high level, he might need to have earned a certain number of badges for the Pokemon to follow his commands in battle.
Devil

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2012, 03:32:29 PM »

Yeah, I think you need to go to the computer at the Pokemon centers and withdraw him.

Before you take him out, make sure you have less than 6 that you're carrying too.

This should be on the iPhone forum!!

XBox Gamertag: Devil13Devil
Wii Number: 0305 6568 6417 2609
PS3 Thing: Slived
msduncan

Roll Tide!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2012, 04:25:30 PM »

Quote from: Devil on March 11, 2012, 03:32:29 PM

Yeah, I think you need to go to the computer at the Pokemon centers and withdraw him.

Before you take him out, make sure you have less than 6 that you're carrying too.

This should be on the iPhone forum!!

Damnit you are right.   It should be on the iPhone forum.

And btw --  I did go to the Pokecenter and try to get him from the computer.   Though on the pokedex it has a ball icon indicating he has been caught, he is nowhere to be found in the computer.    Very confusing.
wonderpug

hmm...

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2012, 04:31:20 PM »

If I remember right, the ball icon in the pokedex doesn't mean you currently possess that pokemon, just that you had him in your possession at some point in time. No ball icon means you just saw the pokemon in a fight. It's possible your son traded for the legendary then traded him back, which people sometimes do to fill out pokedex entries or to allow searching for that Pokemon on the global trade thingie.
Autistic Angel

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2012, 03:24:44 AM »

Unless this trade occurred by decree of a Last Will & Testament or your household is suddenly down one very tricked-out car, I have some questions about who is allegedly trading around these legendary Pokemon.

-Autistic Angel
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: