http://gamingtrend.com
July 29, 2014, 07:29:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Paper Mario: TTYD  (Read 1032 times)
unbreakable
« on: June 07, 2005, 09:27:34 PM »

Im on the Twilight Trail, and just before you get to Creepy Steeple there is a shine sprite box behind a tree.  It appears to be in an area seperated by bush, so I cant get to it, dont see any breaks etc.

How do I get to it?
Tebunker
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Ask How, Ask Now, Ask me

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2005, 09:32:54 PM »

You should be able to jump right into it from behind the tree. I don't remember having to do anything special there, and the guide doesn't mention anything either.

"I hate cynicism -- it's my least favorite quality and it doesn't lead anywhere. Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you're kind amazing things will happen." - Conan O'Brien
unbreakable
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2005, 12:19:52 AM »

Doh, I got fixated on the area beyond, thought it was behind the other tree.

Thanks!
unbreakable
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2005, 02:32:28 AM »

I finished this last night, and then beat the Pit of 100 Trials.

One thing- I went around afterward and collected all the badges, but is there somewhere which says how many shine sprites or star pieces you collected?  I thought I saw something, but cant remember where it was.

PS.  Is there reward or recognition for a 100% completion?
EddieA
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2005, 06:59:53 AM »

The number of star pieces and shine sprites is listed on your main status page, although I think that only tells how many you currently have, not how many you've collected.  I'm pretty sure there is no reward for 100% completion (other than personal satisfaction, of course slywink).

"Why did the chicken cross the Mobius strip?  To get to the same side."  - The Big Bang Theory
unbreakable
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2005, 07:34:23 AM »

I cant remember, it may have been in a bar or something (Glitzville?), but something said how many were collected.  Damn, I think I'm missing one Shine Sprite.  Even with a list it will be a pain hunting it down.

If there isnt any kind of recognition, I think I'll finish up the Help Center and move on to another game.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: