http://gamingtrend.com
August 28, 2014, 11:28:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: OXM Subscription- December's issue AFK  (Read 679 times)
th'FOOL
Executive Producer and Editor-At-Large
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Never whistle while you're pissing

View Profile WWW
« on: December 16, 2005, 10:19:17 PM »

So, I waited and waited for my December issue of OXM to arrive, but it never did.  Yesterday, I revieved January's ish, which pretty much confirms the no-show.  Any idea on who I can contact to rectify this situation?  I'm not keen on paying for a subscription if I'm not getting the issues.

Oh, and my account is paid in full, has been for months, so it isn't that.

Mike Dunn
Executive Producer & Managing Editor, GamingTrend
ATB

Thanks for everything, Ryan. 1979-2013

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2005, 10:22:01 PM »

Quote from: "th'FOOL"
So, I waited and waited for my December issue of OXM to arrive, but it never did.  Yesterday, I revieved January's ish, which pretty much confirms the no-show.  Any idea on who I can contact to rectify this situation?  I'm not keen on paying for a subscription if I'm not getting the issues.

Oh, and my account is paid in full, has been for months, so it isn't that.

Let me recap on the December issue: BUSY BUSY BUSY BUSY BUSY BUSY BUSY.  ANNOYING GRAPHICS.ANNOYING GRAPHICS.ANNOYING GRAPHICS.ANNOYING GRAPHICS.ANNOYING GRAPHICS.ANNOYING GRAPHICS.ANNOYING GRAPHICS.ANNOYING GRAPHICS.ANNOYING GRAPHICS.ANNOYING GRAPHICS.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.AD.LOSS OF ALL CHARM.LOSS OF ALL CHARM.LOSS OF ALL CHARM.LOSS OF ALL CHARM.LOSS OF ALL CHARM.LOSS OF ALL CHARM.LOSS OF ALL CHARM.LOSS OF ALL CHARM.LOSS OF ALL CHARM.LOSS OF ALL CHARM.Good Column by the guy in the back.
th'FOOL
Executive Producer and Editor-At-Large

Never whistle while you're pissing

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2005, 10:36:28 PM »

Screw the magazine, I want my demo disc!

You mean people read the magazine? slywink

Mike Dunn
Executive Producer & Managing Editor, GamingTrend
Nth Power

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2005, 11:55:58 PM »

I had received a mag without a disc before and I contacted them via thewebsite (although the disc replacement link seems to be broken now...).

It took about six weeks for them to get it to me and by that time I wasn't quite as excited to play it.  That, along with the late deliveries was enough for me to not renew when my subscription ran out.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities" -Voltaire
XBL gamertag: NthPowr
EddieA

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2005, 02:19:18 AM »

It's probably not related, but I got my December Game Informer and Gamepro much later than usual, with the January Gamepro actually arriving before the December issue.  Perhaps there's some sort of magazine printing/shipping problem going on?

"Why did the chicken cross the Mobius strip?  To get to the same side."  - The Big Bang Theory
Graham
Managing Editor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2005, 07:13:24 PM »

ATB, thanks for borking the format.

Partial Owner of the World Champion Green Bay Packers
ATB

Thanks for everything, Ryan. 1979-2013

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2005, 12:27:35 AM »