http://gamingtrend.com
November 29, 2014, 02:42:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 66   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Orbis. aka PlayStation 4? The rumors are put to rest.  (Read 71551 times)
metallicorphan
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 01, 2013, 11:54:43 AM »

Quote from: Turtle on February 01, 2013, 06:51:19 AM

So honestly, the community can't have it both ways, you can't clamor to keep things the same, and you can't clamor to make it different.

but they were right though weren't they?..the Boomerang was absolute joke and the DS3 was so rushed because of the Bommerang press that the R2 and L2 Triggers were at an off angle that most games don't use them now and use L1 and R1 instead,and the least said about the SixAxis the better

I'd rather have the Dual Shock 2 than DS3 or Boomerang...wired if need be Tongue

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
Turtle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #81 on: February 01, 2013, 12:03:21 PM »

I stand by my statement. That article talks about the overall success of this generation of consoles, but the reality is the Sony hemorrhaged money just to maintain their market share, as opposed to MS which just grew and grew.

I like Sony's games, but there's a lot of boneheaded moves they made with this last generation that caused them to lose a lot of money and mind share. Only the strong brand, and very strong first party games helped to keep them going.

As for backwards compatibility, due to the PS3's architecture, I just don't see integral backwards compatibility being in. In all the rumors that PS4 is going back to a more off the shelf PC-like architecture and API based system closer to PCs, this is in response to all the developers abandoning them early due to difficulties developing for the system, and Sony's complete lack of support to any developers.

And for the controller, one of the reasons why they had issues with the DS3 was all the backlash about the boomerang controller convinced the dumb execs to change as little as possible. This was probably why what should have been a concave "trigger" for L2 and R2 were shaped like the DS2's convex L2 and R2 buttons. Nor did the DS3 make use of all the latest ergonomic research done since the DS2.
Canuck

I live in Japan

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 01, 2013, 12:04:29 PM »

Quote from: TiLT on February 01, 2013, 05:36:29 AM

I don't know about you guys, but I'm excited about this announcement. Here's my predictions for things that will be revealed at the press conference:

- Near 100% backwards compatibility with PS1, PS2 and PS3, but not native. To access this compatibility you must use the streaming service that will be announced at the same time. Instead of having the PS4 handle the compatibility, Sony's streaming servers deal with it for you. You will have access to all your PS Plus and PS Store titles this way. PS Plus may or may not be required to use this service in the first place.
- Tight integration with Vita as a controller, but also in other ways that will remind people of the Wii U.
I really pray that this is true but I think you're overly optimistic. Really, the PS 2 was the only console that was backwards compatible wasn't it? I suppose the wii was too. I would pass on backwards compatibility if it meant a super cheap price. PS3 compatibility would be nice but at this point I could give a damn about PS1 or PS2 games.
ATB

Thanks for everything, Ryan. 1979-2013

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 01, 2013, 02:27:23 PM »

Why do we even need new consoles at this point? Is there a reason for this arms race other than for them to say we have a new one?  Doesn't seem like either company really needs to do this yet.  Just seems silly.
PR_GMR

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 01, 2013, 02:34:36 PM »

I can't think of anything a PS4 could do to make me buy it. More streaming? Backwards compatibility? Micro-transactions? I mean.. games can't possible look any better. So what would be clincher?
ATB

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 01, 2013, 02:52:22 PM »

Quote from: PR_GMR on February 01, 2013, 02:34:36 PM

I can't think of anything a PS4 could do to make me buy it. More streaming? Backwards compatibility? Micro-transactions? I mean.. games can't possible look any better. So what would be clincher?

I agree with everything you said except this "I mean.. games can't possible look any better."  They can and they will...but it's not enough for me.
Soulchilde

You and I have unfinished business

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 01, 2013, 03:09:04 PM »

Maybe it's me, but I don't think 360 and PS3 can run Watch Dogs 

Rather they might be able to with some serious frame rate issues, but I could be wrong

Quote from: Devil on January 12, 2007, 01:14:38 AM

NiM$
TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #87 on: February 01, 2013, 03:26:31 PM »

I mean.. games can't possible look any better. So what would be clincher?

That's a bit close-minded, don't you think? I mean, even game reviewers starting pointing out about two years ago that console games were beginning to get a bit long in the tooth compared to PC games. New console games are likely going to look somewhat better than the PC games of today. Most current-gen console games are running at a resolution that is somewhere between 720p and 480p, upscaled to 720p. Just getting that to native 1080p will do wonders to the quality of the graphics. Then there's the extremely limited RAM on current-gen consoles, which results in long loading times, limited content on levels and on the screen (developers "cheat" by making you believe there's more going on than there actually is, and this takes a lot of development time and some genius minds), and blurry textures. Just upping the RAM will give developers an enormous increase in freedom to build complexity and detail. There's more horsepower too. Maybe we can start to get real geometry in levels instead of the massive use of shaders to imitate detail today. Better lighting with better shadows will be very noticeable. Sound will become audibly better too, because of a combination of more RAM and more processing power. Then there's the framerate, which is becoming more and more sluggish as this generation develops.

Add in the other things we're likely to see with the next generation: New controllers, multitasking, more focus on digital distribution and alternate business models, and so on. There's more than enough reasons to upgrade. I can't even fathom how someone could think we reached the zenith of consoles 6 years ago.
Turtle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #88 on: February 01, 2013, 03:44:50 PM »

There's also a slew of graphics technologies, a number of them already in PC graphics cards for a while now, that are woefully underutilized due to almost all developers either making games for the console spec, or making games for PCs many years old.

Having this technology as standard in consoles is going really make developers use them. It's like parallel computing (multi-core processors), the PC developers never really used it until the current generation of consoles made it standard. In fact, I think this generation of consoles was marked by all developers learning to make use of parallel computing.

As TiLT mentions, there things like RAM as well, the current consoles have a whopping 512mb of ram. My PC graphics card has double that, and most PCs come with 2GB today and look at the games that run on that. Now the word is that these new consoles have 8GB of RAM.

With 8GB standard, you're going to see open world games with a lot more persistent elements, or just more detailed gameplay systems and mechanics that don't all reset after you've traveled a block away. FPS games use a lot of memory for the high detailed graphics, sadly their AI has never improved, well now they have the space to improve it.

And that's just the benefits in general, who knows what specific things Sony and Microsoft will be doing, these same new standards also help the PC scene by making a lot of developers experienced with the new tech.
davidrobots
Senior Lead Editor
Gaming Trend Reader

Holler holler get dollar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #89 on: February 01, 2013, 03:45:44 PM »

One look at Far Cry 3 on a PC versus an Xbox is proof enough that we're in dire need for an upgrade.

David Roberts
Managing Editor, Gaming Trend

Twitter: @davidrobots
Nintendo ID: davidrobots
Xbox Gamertag: FencerMusashi
PSN ID: Fencer Musashi
Steam: davidrobots
3DS: 2148-8144-9369
msduncan

Roll Tide!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: February 01, 2013, 04:55:15 PM »

I can't believe you said 'games can't possibly look any better'.

I remember when Duke Nukem 3D game out and I thought it looks AMAZING.    I'd imagine 15 years from now I'll think Far Cry 3 looks like utter garbage.
msduncan

Roll Tide!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 01, 2013, 05:03:59 PM »

Just tell me when I can preorder
PR_GMR

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 01, 2013, 07:40:14 PM »

Well, I hear you all. I guess the next step for these consoles to go to is complete photorealism. Also, faster frame rates and 3D gaming.

I didnt know PC gaming had surpassed the consoles in the graphics department. I saw 'Guild Wars 2' running at full-throttle months ago on a new PC and I thought it looked fantastic. Guess that's what's missing on the current console generation.
TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #93 on: February 01, 2013, 07:43:10 PM »

Quote from: msduncan on February 01, 2013, 04:55:15 PM

I'd imagine 15 years from now I'll think Far Cry 3 looks like utter garbage.

I have no trouble taking a step back and realizing why Far Cry 3 will look like garbage within a few years. It's not like I'm blind to it now. I'd think someone would have to have a severe lack of imagination not to realize that the current generation of games are far, far from photorealistic. The next generation won't be photorealistic either, nor will the one after be. Even CGI in movies isn't photorealistic yet, despite trying really really hard and spending days (seriously) to render a single frame of video.
Jumangi

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: February 01, 2013, 10:55:10 PM »

Its not just about spiffy new graphics, its the world you can create with a new engine. The giant teaming city of Rome in Assassins Creed simply could not have been done on a PS2. Well I guess it could have but there would be about a dozen people walking around in it and would have looked like crap. The world they could make helped make that game what it was.

Saying after almost 8 years that we are still fine with the same consoles is so narrow minded.
ATB

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: February 01, 2013, 11:03:47 PM »

Quote from: Jumangi on February 01, 2013, 10:55:10 PM

Saying after almost 8 years that we are still fine with the same consoles is so narrow minded.

Perhaps, instead, it's evidence of changing priorities...
morlac

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: February 02, 2013, 12:47:38 AM »

Quote from: Turtle on February 01, 2013, 12:03:21 PM

I stand by my statement. That article talks about the overall success of this generation of consoles, but the reality is the Sony hemorrhaged money just to maintain their market share, as opposed to MS which just grew and grew.

Except MS did not.  In fact apparently both companies lost a metric shit ton of money this gen.
http://xbox-techzone.com/?p=1809

Granted Sony did lose more, Ill give you that.  PC's making a huge comeback.  Consoles are DOOMED!   nod

Ok Maybe not but that sure is eye opening if true.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 12:50:51 AM by morlac » Logged

morlac00 on PSN
morlac

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: February 02, 2013, 12:56:05 AM »

Quote from: PR_GMR on February 01, 2013, 07:40:14 PM

Well, I hear you all. I guess the next step for these consoles to go to is complete photorealism. Also, faster frame rates and 3D gaming.

I didnt know PC gaming had surpassed the consoles in the graphics department. I saw 'Guild Wars 2' running at full-throttle months ago on a new PC and I thought it looked fantastic. Guess that's what's missing on the current console generation.

Physics Physx is the next big thing imo.  Look at Borderlands 2 with a top notch Nvidia card and then without. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZFRLpz5mYk.  That is something that can't be done on this gen's consoles.

morlac00 on PSN
Dante Rising

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: February 02, 2013, 01:05:21 AM »

Quote from: morlac on February 02, 2013, 12:47:38 AM

Quote from: Turtle on February 01, 2013, 12:03:21 PM

Except MS did not.  In fact apparently both companies lost a metric shit ton of money this gen.
http://xbox-techzone.com/?p=1809

Granted Sony did lose more, Ill give you that.  PC's making a huge comeback.  Consoles are DOOMED!   nod

Ok Maybe not but that sure is eye opening if true.

Does MS actually break out financials for the Xbox, or are they taking numbers from the entire Entertainment & Devices Division? It was my understanding that the profits of the division are driven by the Xbox.
MonkeyFinger

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: February 02, 2013, 01:08:41 AM »

Quote from: morlac on February 02, 2013, 12:56:05 AM

Quote from: PR_GMR on February 01, 2013, 07:40:14 PM

Physics Physx is the next big thing imo.  Look at Borderlands 2 with a top notch Nvidia card and then without. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZFRLpz5mYk.  That is something that can't be done on this gen's consoles.

I know... and that's the reason I own games like Arkham Asylum on both a console and the PC. I generally play them on a console nowadays but still sometimes can't resist also cranking it up on a high-end PC (with a 360 controller) and loving the fun stuff that PhysX brings to the table.  icon_cool

-craig

PSx: MonkeyFinger
XBx: MonkeyPhinger
TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #100 on: February 07, 2013, 08:09:02 AM »

A new, credible report says that the PS4 will cost roughly $400, will feature a controller similar to the Dualshock but with a touch pad, and will feature streaming based on the Gaikai technology.

So, anyone still think my backwards compatibility theory is wrong? slywink
Canuck

I live in Japan

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: February 07, 2013, 09:18:30 AM »

How would that work? You put your bluray in the drive, it reads it and allows you to stream the game over the net? If it works then it's fine with me especially if it keeps the cost down. Not a big fan of the touch pad. The one on the back of the PS Vita is pretty useless.
TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #102 on: February 07, 2013, 09:42:30 AM »

Quote from: Canuck on February 07, 2013, 09:18:30 AM

How would that work? You put your bluray in the drive, it reads it and allows you to stream the game over the net? If it works then it's fine with me especially if it keeps the cost down. Not a big fan of the touch pad. The one on the back of the PS Vita is pretty useless.

I can't imagine it being related to the Blu-ray at all, only to PSN. PS1, PS2 and PS3 games you have in your PSN account would be streamable. If you have a Blu-ray only, you can't stream it.

This is merely speculation on my part, but I find it very likely. It also matches how Sony has done things earlier, such as in the transition between PSP and PSP GO. I can't imagine what else they would use the streaming technology for (there's already support for movies, after all) if it wasn't for old games. Maybe as a way for people to play full PS4-games without having to download them first, or even while you download them. Still, the loss of quality and responsiveness for PS4 games would be worse than on older titles, so I can't see them pushing that angle too hard.

Only 13 days until we find out for sure. smile
Canuck

I live in Japan

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: February 07, 2013, 11:16:06 AM »

Well considering how many PSN PS3 games most of us probably owns that would probably make it not really backwards compatible. Looking forward to the 20th. I love this part of the console cycle. smile
Turtle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #104 on: February 07, 2013, 11:46:49 AM »

Bah, I still think the BC won't be streaming, they'll be trying something else.

But yeah, especially this console cycle, coming off a really, really strange and interesting generation with the PS3 and 360, a lot of hard lessons learned on both sides, but a whole lot of cool new stuff too.

8GB of memory standard is a helluva lot, and I suspect Sony might actually bump up to 8GB to maintain parity. They really lost out last generation due to the memory issues between 360's architecture and the PS3's, their engineers won't want to make the same mistake with cross platform games.
TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #105 on: February 07, 2013, 12:04:41 PM »

Quote from: Turtle on February 07, 2013, 11:46:49 AM

8GB of memory standard is a helluva lot, and I suspect Sony might actually bump up to 8GB to maintain parity. They really lost out last generation due to the memory issues between 360's architecture and the PS3's, their engineers won't want to make the same mistake with cross platform games.

Developers who are working with the PS4 have supposedly said that Sony has specifically told their developers that they are trying to get 8 GB into the unit to match the new Xbox. It's worth mentioning that the type of RAM Sony is using is faster than the one Microsoft went for, at least if the rumors are to be believed (which I think they are).
Turtle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #106 on: February 07, 2013, 07:47:13 PM »

Oh, I'm sure it's GDDR5 as they said, the same kind of fast RAM they use in video cards these days. However, 4GB is still just half that of 8GB, and Sony by now has fielded a lot of complaints from developers trying to get parity between cross-platform developers, such as Skyrim.

They absolutely have to get 8GB this year just to make that nothing sets them back. This is probably doable since it seems all console parts are just off the shelf designs with just custom interfaces between them. Heck, the PS4 could just be called the AMD console gaming system. As AMD seems to have cornered the market on console parts design.

Faster RAM is nice, but the reality is, the PS3 also had faster RAM, but less of it was available for all kinds of tasks (despite having the same amount). This made this even more difficult for developers in the long run and contributed to all sorts of development issues along with the cell architecture, and plenty of developers skipping the PS3 early and mid generation.

I don't think the damage was repaired until the last 2 years where Sony must have put out APIs that helped make the transition a bit easier.

Oh, and that new controller sounds good, they definitely need more ergonomic grips. There's been 15+ years of ergonomic research in the years since the first dual shocks came out. It's time.

Also not sure what a touch pad is going to do for the controller without it being a screen. The rear touchpad on the Vita really wasn't that useful, and on consoles you already have ways of controlling cursors and the like. Likewise, any touchpad swipes and gestures they might use can easily be covered by buttons.
TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #107 on: February 07, 2013, 08:06:41 PM »

Quote from: Turtle on February 07, 2013, 07:47:13 PM

Also not sure what a touch pad is going to do for the controller without it being a screen. The rear touchpad on the Vita really wasn't that useful, and on consoles you already have ways of controlling cursors and the like. Likewise, any touchpad swipes and gestures they might use can easily be covered by buttons.

I agree. There is one situation I can think of where a touch pad could be useful though: Grenade throwing. Just drag your finger to the spot where you want the grenade to go, and release. The Vita has shown that this is a very good system, though that one tends to use the front screen for it. I expect Sony to have a better concept than this though, so it'll be exciting to hear more about it.
ANZAC
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: February 07, 2013, 08:35:21 PM »

So,what?
I got my Amiga out yesterday and was playing Cannon Fodder.
If you hold onto something long enough it feels new. So,I can wait.

Byte me
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: February 14, 2013, 10:53:33 PM »

IGN has a pic of a supposed PS4 prototype controller:

A trusted source has told IGN that this controller is real. However, our source notes that it's an early prototype. The controller, in other words, is likely to change between now and when the console launches.

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
Turtle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #110 on: February 14, 2013, 11:13:39 PM »

Yeah, that's an early prototype controller for sure. However, it is nice to see there is less of a gap for the dpad, and a better surface for the thumb sticks. The purely convex shape of the old dual shock design was crap, nice to see something that will catch the thumb better. Should also mean you need less pressure on the thumbstick to keep it in place, thus helping prevent accidental L3/R3 presses by accident.

And I bet you the light up top, if it stays in the final design, also interfaces with whatever new camera they have as a secondary positional controller like the move.

Sadly, no pic of the triggers, which are hopefully actual triggers this time.
Jumangi

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: February 15, 2013, 03:25:57 AM »

For the love of god change the placement of the analog sticks...I still can't stand playing FPS games on the Playstation because of that.
TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #112 on: February 15, 2013, 05:34:48 AM »

Quote from: Jumangi on February 15, 2013, 03:25:57 AM

For the love of god change the placement of the analog sticks...I still can't stand playing FPS games on the Playstation because of that.

It's the other way around for me. I can't fathom why people feel the 360-controller has a better layout. The asymmetric placement of the joysticks makes absolutely no sense. Going from a 360-controller to a PS3-controller is like finally managing to reach that itch that has been bothering you for hours.
Harpua3

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: February 15, 2013, 06:15:28 AM »

Quote from: TiLT on February 15, 2013, 05:34:48 AM

It's the other way around for me. I can't fathom why people feel the 360-controller has a better layout. The asymmetric placement of the joysticks makes absolutely no sense. Going from a 360-controller to a PS3-controller is like finally managing to reach that itch that has been bothering you for hours.

I'm drunk as usual, but I still agree! Btw, I might or might no be in the toilet as we speak.
wonderpug

hmm...

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: February 15, 2013, 07:50:25 AM »

Quote from: TiLT on February 15, 2013, 05:34:48 AM

I think your thumbs naturally want to fall on the higher area of each controller.  On 360 games where you're using the left analog stick and right buttons, it makes perfect sense.  On 360 games like FPSs where you're using both analog sticks, it does seem a bit weird.  On the PS3, though, the only time you'll ever use the natural placement for both thumbs is if you're playing Megaman. slywink
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: February 15, 2013, 10:21:46 AM »

Yeah i prefer my thumbsticks offset,not sure why...perhaps because i have big hands,and therefore big Thumbs,and they do clash(touch) actually when i need to put the thumbsticks towards each other,but that is still not very often....it's more the triggers i despise Tongue

I guess the 360 controller(Offset Thumbsticks) also feels more comfortable because i have been using the 360 controller for the last 6 years,the Xbox1 controller(Large and Small) for 3 years before that,the Gamecube controller at the same time and even the N64 controller before that,only the left stick didn't exist and actually the Dpad was in it's place but they were still offset(see pic),although i think i just used the Dpad and buttons mainly then...in fact,its only the Dual Shock that's actually even(parallel,whatever)

I never had a Dreamcast,with that being the last SEGA console i looked up what it looked like,that had just one thumbstick over the Dpad

« Last Edit: February 15, 2013, 10:25:55 AM by metallicorphan » Logged

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff

Watch me pull a rabbit outta my hat.

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: February 15, 2013, 01:31:33 PM »

I definitely prefer the 360 stick layout. More breathing room is one reason.  Moving the sticks toward each other on the PS3 does feel very cramped (my thumbs don't hit, though...mo, are you Andre the Giant or something?).

I also find that the 360 right stick has a better placement for when you do have to use the buttons.  And it naturally lines up in your hand with the trigger.  And, frankly, using the R1 button on the PS3 for FPS games is counter-intuitive.  I'm sure if you've been doing it that way all along, it wouldn't seem as weird, but it's an outdated choice.

That's like blaming owls because I suck at making analogies.
Scraper
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: February 15, 2013, 02:03:23 PM »

Quote from: Bullwinkle on February 15, 2013, 01:31:33 PM

I definitely prefer the 360 stick layout. More breathing room is one reason.  Moving the sticks toward each other on the PS3 does feel very cramped (my thumbs don't hit, though...mo, are you Andre the Giant or something?).

I also find that the 360 right stick has a better placement for when you do have to use the buttons.  And it naturally lines up in your hand with the trigger.  And, frankly, using the R1 button on the PS3 for FPS games is counter-intuitive.  I'm sure if you've been doing it that way all along, it wouldn't seem as weird, but it's an outdated choice.

Being someone who prefers the PS3 over the 360 in almost all things, I still agree with the 360 controller being superior, it just feels better in my hands. It's not enough to make me choose multiplatform games for the 360 based on that alone, but the 360 controller is better IMHO.

" And they are a strong and frightening force, impervious to, and immunized against, the feeble lance of mere reason." Isaac Asimov
Lordnine

Lord of the Rutabagas

View Profile WWW
« Reply #118 on: February 15, 2013, 05:45:46 PM »

Another photo of the previously pictured controller.

It looks OK, nothing great.  I would actually prefer a bit more bulk to it.  As one of about three people who own one I have to say the WiiU controller is actually my favorite in a long time.  I have large hands and both the 360 and PS3 controllers cause my hands to cramp up after about 30 minutes.
Roguetad

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: February 15, 2013, 06:02:03 PM »

It would be great if Sony could really blow us away with a well designed console that's priced reasonably.  I'd love to be able to throw my money at them and their free PSN (if the core service still remains free this gen).  It really irks me to have to pay to access streaming apps on my 360 like Netflix and Amazon Prime, that I'm already paying for.  Not to mention having to pay to play with friends, and xbox live doesn't allow for a house account either, each individual family member has to pay for a Gold membership. 

The right way to do it this gen would be to offer free access to all of the core features of their gaming and entertainment network/community (xbox live and PSN), and then have it loaded with apps and other services that can be purchased.         
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 66   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: