http://gamingtrend.com
April 23, 2014, 07:30:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Old Old School - Atari 2600 retro systems question  (Read 541 times)
JodoKast
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« on: January 16, 2006, 08:55:28 PM »

I know those plug directly into TV systems are pretty popular and I'm aware of the Atari Flashback system, but does anyone know if any of these systems has the original "Combat" game on them?  

We played "Combat" in college on my old 2600 system.  Nothing was a better drinking game than invisible tanks and rebounding shots.  I have a few college friends coming by and would like to break this out, but would rather buy a new system, than try to find my original 2600 buried up in the attic.

Thanks,

Marc

Gamertag : NJ Devilfish
JodoKast
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2006, 09:04:14 PM »

Oops, nevermind.  After a bit more searching I see there is a new Atari Flashback 2.0 that has Combat!  Very Cool, now I just need to find out what stores carry this.

Gamertag : NJ Devilfish
CrayolaSmoker
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Sponge Bath Slut

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2006, 10:17:21 PM »

I got one for Christmas and have had some problems with it.  I can only get it to display games in black and white, and the menu doesn't always seem to recognize controller input.

Keep meaning to find out where my mother purchased it so I can take it back and exchange for a working one, but it continually slips my mind.

Wii: 1429 3414 0674 4114 | 360: CrayolaSmokerGT
smokingcrayolas.net | surrogacy blog
Azhag

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2006, 09:15:12 PM »

I got one for a friend for Christmas and he's had a great time with it, works fine.
msduncan

Roll Tide!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2006, 09:40:07 PM »

Quote from: "CrayolaSmoker"
I got one for Christmas and have had some problems with it.  I can only get it to display games in black and white, and the menu doesn't always seem to recognize controller input.

Keep meaning to find out where my mother purchased it so I can take it back and exchange for a working one, but it continually slips my mind.

Jesus!  They really ARE authentic to the originals then!  

Cool! Cool
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: