http://gamingtrend.com
October 01, 2014, 04:32:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Xbox 360 Day 1 Launch List!  (Read 775 times)
Hetz
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: November 14, 2005, 03:11:24 PM »

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/xbox360launchgames.htm

18 Games, no DOA4, as expected

Kameo™: Elements of Power™ (Microsoft Game Studios)
Go on a journey full of magnificent exploration and innovative morph-into-monster action.

Perfect Dark Zero™ (Microsoft Game Studios)
Plunge into a world of corporate espionage and conspiracy as perfect agent Joanna Dark.

Project Gotham Racing 3 (Microsoft Game Studios)
Life begins at 170 mph with the ultimate roster of the hottest supercars in existence.

Call of Duty 2 (Activision)
Experience the cinematic intensity and chaos of epic WWII battles in this Xbox 360 exclusive.

Need for Speed™ Most Wanted (Electronic Arts)
Out-race rivals and evade coordinated police pursuits to become the most wanted street racer.

Peter Jackson's King Kong™ (Ubisoft)
Battle for survival on Skull Island as Jack Driscoll and even play as the mighty Kong himself.

Madden NFL 06 (Electronic Arts)
Get ready for the most incredibly lifelike and best looking football experience ever created.

GUN™ (Activision)
Journey through the Wild West in an immersive story of betrayal, greed, and revenge.

Condemned: Criminal Origins™ (SEGA)
Pursue serial killers lurking on the periphery of humanity through squalid urban environments.

NBA 2K6 (2K Sports)
Create your own player and guide him through all of the facets of an elite NBA career.

Ridge Racer™ 6 (Namco)
With more than 130 cars and 30 courses play all-new online modes, plus downloadable content.

Tony Hawk's American Wasteland (Activision)
Enjoy unlimited skating and BMX biking in the vast wasteland of Los Angeles with no load times.

QUAKE™ 4 (Activision)
Take the battle to the heart of the Strogg home planet as Earth's only hope for victory.

Tiger Woods PGA TOUR® 06 (Electronic Arts)
Battle through five classic periods of golf with Tiger Woods and legends like Palmer and Nicklaus.

Amped 3 (2K Sports)
Get ready for a fat helping of boarding culture and huge snowboxes loaded with killer gameplay.

FIFA 06: Road to FIFA World Cup™ (Electronic Arts)
With 72 teams and 1700 players, it's a soccer lover's dream as you advance to the World Cup.

NHL 2K6 (2K Sports)
Hockey is back, so strap on your skates and take your favorite team to the Stanley Cup finals.

NBA Live 06 (Electronic Arts)
Feel the emotion and intensity with freestyle superstars and more physical play.

XBox Live: Hetz OO
PSN: Hetz76
Steam: hetz_gg
Devil

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2005, 03:18:41 PM »

Wow!!

Nice and early too!! They could have sat on this info for another week! :wink:

XBox Gamertag: Devil13Devil
Wii Number: 0305 6568 6417 2609
PS3 Thing: Slived
Hetz

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2005, 03:22:49 PM »

:lol:

Yeah,  and I love how they said the games were "spanning all the popular genres"....err NOT!

Oblivion got delayed, so NO RPG.

DOA 4 got delayed, so NO FIGHTING GAME.

RPG's and fighting games are some of the most popular genres around and they have nothing to offer right now in either of those areas...yeah it's not MS's fault that the devs couldn't deliver....but still.

It's still a good launch, but the loss of Oblivion and DOA 4 really hurt it, in my opinion.

XBox Live: Hetz OO
PSN: Hetz76
Steam: hetz_gg
Lockdown

LD

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2005, 03:31:07 PM »

Wow.

I am getting 1 game for sure.  (PGR3)

The only other 5 that even remotely interest me are  (NHL2k6, NBA2k6, RR6, Madden, Kameo)

That is extremely sad actually.

LD

"Let your enemies fear, for a harlequin of the Laughing God dances at your side."
coopasonic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2005, 03:50:59 PM »

PGR3 and Amped 3 are must haves for me. Most Wanted is high on the list as well. After that Madden and depending on word of mount, GUN, Condemned, Kameo, Ridge Racer... not bad for day 1, particularly considering I expect Amped 3 and PGR3 to keep me busy until Christmas at least.

It was this moment that took the movie from being a little ho-hum to holy shit, did that shark just eat a plane!?
The Grue

You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2005, 04:24:55 PM »

If I was getting a 360 (and I am not because I still haven't gotten my stupid bonus), I would be up for Kameo and PGR3, probably, with a maybe on Condemned.  However, when I actually get my bonus (probably mid-December), there will be no 360s to be had.

XBox Live ID: The Grue
Playstation Network Name: TheGrue
Zinfan

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2005, 05:27:06 PM »

If I get one (posted my tale of preorder woe in the shortage thread) I'm thinking I'll get PDZ, PGR3 and Tony Hawk.  With all the love for Kameo I'll have to read up on it and see if it might interest me.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: