http://gamingtrend.com
July 23, 2014, 06:07:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 31   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Official GTA4 impressions thread  (Read 72972 times)
Kevin Grey
Global Moderator
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #800 on: May 08, 2008, 04:52:52 AM »

Whew, finally passed Snow Storm.  Must have been my fifth or sixth try.  Yeah, I wishing for a checkpoint system on that mission. Nice cutscene afterward too. 
Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #801 on: May 08, 2008, 05:02:38 AM »

Also, can someone explain.....(relatively early second island mission):

Spoiler for Hiden:
So at one point you get a mysterious text to go meat someone at the Southern End of the second island.  When you show up Niko's like "Office McCreary, fancy meeting you here" which would indicate Niko knows who this guy is.  Only problem is that I can't recall ever having met him in the game to that point.  Did I miss something or is there a continuity error that triggers this mission before you might have met him elsewhere?
Turtle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #802 on: May 08, 2008, 05:06:03 AM »

Kevin:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Did you do the Manny missions yet?  At the beginning of the second Manny mission you'll meet that police officer.
EngineNo9

I said good day, sir!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #803 on: May 08, 2008, 05:41:59 AM »

I had to laugh tonight when after I went drinking with Roman I tried to hail a cab and instead of doing the whistle and wave thing Niko yelled out in a slurred accent: "Taxi caaaab!"  "Yellow car!" as he stumbled around and fell down.  That just struck me as really funny, for some reason. 

I've finally gotten the second safehouse unlocked and a few missions beyond, but the game is still not really grabbing me.  Here I am, a huge fan of open-world games and I have to talk myself into playing the biggest release of the year.  What the hell?

Sandwiches do fix everything.
Ridah
Senior Staff Writer

View Profile
« Reply #804 on: May 08, 2008, 07:00:26 AM »

This Tunnel of Death mission is fucking bullshit, I've attempted it like 10 times now and I can't beat it. How in the fuck do you escape cop cars and a helicopter in such a huge, slow moving vehicle? I'm seriously a few attempts away from saying fuck this game and moving on  icon_mad

Sean Lama
Senior Staff Editor, GamingTrend
Roscoe
Gaming Trend Reader

Palin-Fey 2008!

View Profile
« Reply #805 on: May 08, 2008, 10:12:21 AM »

Played about five more hours yesterday, bringing my total game time to about thirty hours and close to 40% complete. I'm starting to get blurry about which missions I just played, they are starting to melt together. I did complete all the car retrievals for Brucie and also ran my first race in Algonquin. I finally hit the wall on the mission where you try to retrieve the truck from down at the docks. I must have tried it about five times and each time I screwed up a new way. I think I need to take a break.

Oh, and after screwing up and mission my date with Carmen I finally got another internet date. She hated where I took her, the bitch mad. Now I'm back on the schedule with Carmen. Man, I'm starting to miss Michelle... she was easy  icon_smile

XBL gamertag: jztemple
DonD

View Profile
« Reply #806 on: May 08, 2008, 10:56:14 AM »

Apparently I suck because I'm stuck at 2 missions you guys never talk about (Manny mish, Brucie mish).

Spoiler for Hiden:
One is where you need to 'acquire' a police car.  I've tried to just jack it and that ended very badly.  I tried gunning down the cops, but then the heat that brought was just insane and I couldn't get away from the multitude of cops chasing me by car, boat, and helicopter.  Hell, when they did finally catch me, they gunned me down and then gunned me down again while the screen was already fading away.'

The second one I'm having a problem with is the Manny mission where you need to gun down some guys loitering on a street corner while simultaneously stopping another gang member from getting away in a car.  I can do one but not both before I'm told someone got away.  Maybe I need more firepower?  I haven't unlocked anything better than the uzi yet.

XBox Live: DonDesio
PSN: DonD_GT
wonderpug

hmm...

View Profile
« Reply #807 on: May 08, 2008, 01:08:51 PM »

Quote from: DonD on May 08, 2008, 10:56:14 AM

Apparently I suck because I'm stuck at 2 missions you guys never talk about (Manny mish, Brucie mish).

Spoiler for Hiden:
One is where you need to 'acquire' a police car.  I've tried to just jack it and that ended very badly.  I tried gunning down the cops, but then the heat that brought was just insane and I couldn't get away from the multitude of cops chasing me by car, boat, and helicopter.  Hell, when they did finally catch me, they gunned me down and then gunned me down again while the screen was already fading away.'

I don't have any tips for that second one, but regarding the first:

Spoiler for Hiden:
You missed your chance for the easy method, unfortunately.  The first time you try that mission a cop car pulls up to a neighboring house and the cops leave the car unattended.  Stealing that one would've only gotten you a single wanted star.

Here's my method.  Call 911 and press the number for police.  A cop car will come.  The passenger side guy will get out, and you should be able to steal it from the remaining driver without any blood spilled, and get just a single star.  That works for me, but apparently not for others.  So if you can't get the driver out, run a bit further away from the cops and fire your gun at nothing in particular.  You'll get a star and the cops will come over to you.  When you put your hands up, press A and make a run for the now empty cop car.
denoginizer

View Profile
« Reply #808 on: May 08, 2008, 01:16:45 PM »

Quote from: EngineNo9 on May 08, 2008, 05:41:59 AM

I've finally gotten the second safehouse unlocked and a few missions beyond, but the game is still not really grabbing me.  Here I am, a huge fan of open-world games and I have to talk myself into playing the biggest release of the year.  What the hell?

I'm feeling the same way.  It kind of reminds me of Mass Effect in that I feel like I have to love the game, but I don't.  I had full intentions to get back into GTA last night but I ended up playing Rock Band for a few hours and going to bed.

Xbox Live Tag: denoginizer
PSN Name: denoginizer
Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #809 on: May 08, 2008, 01:21:13 PM »

Quote from: DonD on May 08, 2008, 10:56:14 AM

Spoiler for Hiden:

The second one I'm having a problem with is the Manny mission where you need to gun down some guys loitering on a street corner while simultaneously stopping another gang member from getting away in a car.  I can do one but not both before I'm told someone got away.  Maybe I need more firepower?  I haven't unlocked anything better than the uzi yet.

For the first one:

Spoiler for Hiden:
  Go to the police precinct across from the hospital that's right by the skyscraper in Broker (forgot the name of the area but it's in the Northwest.  If you go up the hill to the back of the police department there are always three police cars just sitting there, ripe for taking.  On occasion there is a fat security guard there but he's not an actual cop so I just beat him up.  As long as there are no police on the road when you grab the police car you won't be hit.  I used this method for pretty much all of the vigilante missions.

For the second
Spoiler for Hiden:
  I drove a car right up in front of their "getaway" car, blocking their path.  Then I took out the guys sitting in the car and then jumped out took out the rest.
Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #810 on: May 08, 2008, 01:23:00 PM »

Quote from: Turtle on May 08, 2008, 05:06:03 AM

Kevin:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Did you do the Manny missions yet?  At the beginning of the second Manny mission you'll meet that police officer.

Hmm, I don't remember him being there but I've done at least three Manny missions so I guess I just didn't take note of it.  Thanks!
leo8877

View Profile
« Reply #811 on: May 08, 2008, 01:31:14 PM »

Quote from: Kevin Grey on May 08, 2008, 01:23:00 PM

Quote from: Turtle on May 08, 2008, 05:06:03 AM

Kevin:
Spoiler for Hiden:

Hmm, I don't remember him being there but I've done at least three Manny missions so I guess I just didn't take note of it.  Thanks!

Spoiler for Hiden:
Yeah he was being interviewed on camera at Manny's gym or whatever that place was with Manny.  Some PR thing about how great a job Manny is doing.  Nico walks in and I believe is introduced.
Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #812 on: May 08, 2008, 01:34:47 PM »

Oh yeah, that's right.  Now I remember!
Magic
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #813 on: May 08, 2008, 02:04:53 PM »

and yes, i Have cleared the system cache. I think this 360 was bought at costco by my inlaws. I'm just going to go and return it for a new one.
JCC

View Profile
« Reply #814 on: May 08, 2008, 02:19:38 PM »

Ok, I put another 90 minutes in last night and tooled around some in 1st person mode in the car.

I am still relatively unimpressed by the graphics. Please don't construe that as me saying the game is "ugly". I don't think it's ugly, but I am still not overly impressed. I think here is my main problem with GTA IV's graphics: While it does have lots of things on the screen at once, and lots of little details that are impressive (although not nearly as impressive as Assassin's Creed's graphics are), if I look at any one thing on the screen it's not impressive. Seriously, none of the cars look all that great. None of the buildings look all that great. None of the people (including the main character) look all that great. Yes, everything you see on the screen is probably greater than the sum of its parts. But if you take any one object on the screen - it just doesn't look all that great to me.

As a little experiment, I asked my wife what she thought about the graphics of GTA IV without telling her what my opinion is. She said, "They're ok, not great." See, PROOF that I am not alone! My non-gamer wife agrees with me! smile

In any event, I still really like the game. I got drunk with Roman last night which was a hoot. I was laughing out loud at both of us stumbling around and falling down. I had fun drunk driving us home too. WEAVEY~! I also got the "warm coffee" achievment which I thought was amusing - er, no this was not with Roman, but with the annoyingly nosy Michelle. So far, none of the missions have been particularly difficult, and escaping from the cops is pretty easy - which I like. I still just love cruising around and running people over. It appeals to my little homicidal inner child.

I also really like the driving controls. Very fun and more realistic than Vice City. I like the first person driving ok, but don't use it much since I can't stand the lack of peripheral vision. Definitely still a thumbs up game from me so far.

-John

XBox Live ID: "JCC Davros"
rickfc

Why so serious?

View Profile
« Reply #815 on: May 08, 2008, 03:29:20 PM »

I got some priceless quotes from Brucie this morning on the way to a race:

On the way to pick up the car to use in the race, he called his friend to borrow the car.  After he hung up the phone, Niko asked him if it was ok with his friend.  Brucie replied with something akin to this:

Of course it's ok, baby.  Me and him are tight.  Tighter than an asshole.  Tighter than...well, I was gonna say tighter than my abs, but nothing's tighter than that shit.  Wanna feel?

Then, still on the way to pick up the car, he drops this one:

You and me are like an atomic bomb.  A sexy bomb.  One that only affects chicks with big tits and blond hair.

Fucking classic.  ALPHA!
disarm

my moral standing is lying down...

View Profile
« Reply #816 on: May 08, 2008, 03:50:32 PM »

Quote from: Roscoe on May 08, 2008, 10:12:21 AM

Played about five more hours yesterday, bringing my total game time to about thirty hours and close to 40% complete. I'm starting to get blurry about which missions I just played, they are starting to melt together. I did complete all the car retrievals for Brucie and also ran my first race in Algonquin. I finally hit the wall on the mission where you try to retrieve the truck from down at the docks. I must have tried it about five times and each time I screwed up a new way. I think I need to take a break.

Oh, and after screwing up and mission my date with Carmen I finally got another internet date. She hated where I took her, the bitch mad. Now I'm back on the schedule with Carmen. Man, I'm starting to miss Michelle... she was easy  icon_smile

for that docks mission (if it's the one i'm thinking), you don't have to climb down to the ground like Packie tells you...stay up high and pick off guys from better cover before going down.  take out as many as you can before approaching the truck and you should be fine.

don't feel too bad about Carmen...bitch totally dumped me after our first date.  she flat-out said she didn't want to see me again and didn't give me her phone number.  i'm not sure yet if that situation is salvageable in any way...

*Gamertag - disarm78*
Now Playing: Grand Theft Auto V
Mattc0m

Hardcore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #817 on: May 08, 2008, 03:57:50 PM »

Quote from: rickfc on May 08, 2008, 03:29:20 PM

I got some priceless quotes from Brucie this morning on the way to a race:

On the way to pick up the car to use in the race, he called his friend to borrow the car.  After he hung up the phone, Niko asked him if it was ok with his friend.  Brucie replied with something akin to this:

Of course it's ok, baby.  Me and him are tight.  Tighter than an asshole.  Tighter than...well, I was gonna say tighter than my abs, but nothing's tighter than that shit.  Wanna feel?

Then, still on the way to pick up the car, he drops this one:

You and me are like an atomic bomb.  A sexy bomb.  One that only affects chicks with big tits and blond hair.

Fucking classic.  ALPHA!

Dude, I loved the Brucie missions... he's a great character.

matt "mattc0m" richards
new project: GamesCast TV: eSports Television
Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #818 on: May 08, 2008, 04:00:08 PM »

Quote from: Mattc0m on May 08, 2008, 03:57:50 PM

I loved his reaction in the race mission when...
Spoiler for Hiden:
  I hopped out before the race started and started throwing molotovs at the other cars.  Of course they didn't let me complete the mission but his reaction was worth it.
Roscoe
Gaming Trend Reader

Palin-Fey 2008!

View Profile
« Reply #819 on: May 08, 2008, 04:35:23 PM »

Quote from: Kevin Grey on May 08, 2008, 04:00:08 PM

Spoiler for Hiden:
  I hopped out before the race started and started throwing molotovs at the other cars.  Of course they didn't let me complete the mission but his reaction was worth it.

Now I'm going to have to try this  icon_biggrin. Someone ought to come out with "The Big Book of Brucie Quotes". He also has a radio spot which is pure Brucie. Does he have a TV commercial?

XBL gamertag: jztemple
Lord Percy
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #820 on: May 08, 2008, 05:08:17 PM »

When I went boating with him and two chicks he also said something like: "Hey babe is that cellulite? Brucie doesn't do 500 situps a day to cuddle fucking cellulite." That one had me in stitches.
rickfc

Why so serious?

View Profile
« Reply #821 on: May 08, 2008, 05:10:03 PM »

Quote from: Roscoe on May 08, 2008, 04:35:23 PM

Now I'm going to have to try this  icon_biggrin. Someone ought to come out with "The Big Book of Brucie Quotes".

Either that or set up a Wiki
EngineNo9

I said good day, sir!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #822 on: May 08, 2008, 05:39:55 PM »

Spoiler for Hiden:

You do realize that if you equip molotovs before you enter the car you can throw them out the window, right?

Sandwiches do fix everything.
leo8877

View Profile
« Reply #823 on: May 08, 2008, 05:43:33 PM »

Quote from: EngineNo9 on May 08, 2008, 05:39:55 PM

Spoiler for Hiden:

You do realize that if you equip molotovs before you enter the car you can throw them out the window, right?

You can switch weapons while driving by pressing X I believe.
Ridah
Senior Staff Writer

View Profile
« Reply #824 on: May 08, 2008, 06:01:26 PM »

Finally passed the mission I was stuck on all day yesterday, I basically got lucky with the police car spawns on one attempt and was able to get out of their radar.

Sean Lama
rickfc

Why so serious?

View Profile
« Reply #825 on: May 08, 2008, 06:03:01 PM »

Quote from: Ridah on May 08, 2008, 06:01:26 PM

Finally passed the mission I was stuck on all day yesterday, I basically got lucky with the police car spawns on one attempt and was able to get out of their radar.

What mission is that?  I mean, I know it's the Tunnel of Death, but which one is that?
Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #826 on: May 08, 2008, 06:04:45 PM »

Quote from: EngineNo9 on May 08, 2008, 05:39:55 PM

Spoiler for Hiden:

Yeah, but I wasn't sure how well it would work once the cars were in motion. 
Soulchilde

You and I have unfinished business

View Profile
« Reply #827 on: May 08, 2008, 06:08:51 PM »

Quote from: disarm on May 08, 2008, 03:50:32 PM

Quote from: Roscoe on May 08, 2008, 10:12:21 AM

for that docks mission (if it's the one i'm thinking), you don't have to climb down to the ground like Packie tells you...stay up high and pick off guys from better cover before going down.  take out as many as you can before approaching the truck and you should be fine.

don't feel too bad about Carmen...bitch totally dumped me after our first date.  she flat-out said she didn't want to see me again and didn't give me her phone number.  i'm not sure yet if that situation is salvageable in any way...

Reading the dating profiles.  Carmen is a "Hood Rat" Bling impresses her.  Fancy cars and nice clothes.  So when I picked her up I had a Persuses Suit and and I jacked a Hummer.  She does have a nice perk once she likes you.  I actually had to take her out twice before she gave up the goods  icon_twisted  I guess the Cat Williams comedy show impressed her

Quote from: Devil on January 12, 2007, 01:14:38 AM

NiM$
rickfc

Why so serious?

View Profile
« Reply #828 on: May 08, 2008, 08:40:58 PM »

Quote from: Soulchilde on May 08, 2008, 06:08:51 PM

Reading the dating profiles.  Carmen is a "Hood Rat" Bling impresses her.  Fancy cars and nice clothes.  So when I picked her up I had a Persuses Suit and and I jacked a Hummer.  She does have a nice perk once she likes you.  I actually had to take her out twice before she gave up the goods  icon_twisted  I guess the Cat Williams comedy show impressed her

See?  All it takes is reading a girl's profile to figure out how to get in her pants.  biggrin
Ridah
Senior Staff Writer

View Profile
« Reply #829 on: May 08, 2008, 09:05:51 PM »

Quote from: rickfc on May 08, 2008, 06:03:01 PM

Quote from: Ridah on May 08, 2008, 06:01:26 PM

What mission is that?  I mean, I know it's the Tunnel of Death, but which one is that?

I'll be vague about the story details but basically you have to take this huge truck into a tunnel in order to block a police convoy that is carrying a prisoner that you want to break free. Once you block the tunnel and the police convoy is stops, you proceed to take out all the cops in the convoy then steal the inmate transport vehicle (e.g huge UPS-like truck) and lose your wanted level which is at 3 stars. I had a hell of a time because the truck is SO slow that its nearly impossible to lose a cop that's on your tail, you have to hope any cops that come at you come in the opposite direction so you can smash into them, then there's the helicopter you have to stay away from as well. I finally completed the mission when I got lucky and no cops happened to spawn in the route I was taking. Horrible, horrible mission. I would kill for a quicksave function in this game.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2008, 09:07:44 PM by Ridah » Logged

Sean Lama
Caine

My cocaine

View Profile
« Reply #830 on: May 08, 2008, 09:06:31 PM »

Quote from: rickfc on May 08, 2008, 08:40:58 PM

See?  All it takes is reading a girl's profile to figure out how to get in her pants.  biggrin
paging Matrix, paging Matrix....

"It's like chess with big guns against aliens. Which isn't like chess at all when I think about it." - Jake Solomon
Turtle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #831 on: May 08, 2008, 11:40:20 PM »

What's the deal with the Undercover girl in the dating profiles?
disarm

my moral standing is lying down...

View Profile
« Reply #832 on: May 09, 2008, 03:28:23 AM »

Quote from: rickfc on May 08, 2008, 08:40:58 PM

unfortunately, i couldn't remember the details of her profile when it was time to pick her up, so i just had to guess what she might enjoy.  i had decent clothes and a nice car but wasn't sure where to take her.  given how common they are in other parts of the game, i put my money on following a bad racial stereotype...turns out she didn't appreciate dinner at the Cluckin' Bell...biggrin

in other dating news, i've taken Kiki out quite a few times and got a cool piece of dialog from her today.  i took her out on one date driving a muscle car and she criticized me for driving a gas guzzler and not thinking about the environment (she's so good it almost makes me sick).  the next time we had a date, i picked her up in the hybrid and she immediately commented on how much better of a choice i had made.  of course she also told me that she probably would have sold her ass on the street for coke if she had grown up under rougher circumstances...

*Gamertag - disarm78*
Now Playing: Grand Theft Auto V
Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #833 on: May 09, 2008, 03:52:11 AM »

About 20 hours in, and I'm starting to feel a bit...overwhelmed.   I feel like there's a million different little things that I should be taking care of (dates, relationships, missions, etc), and I'm hoping that neglecting some of them won't have negative consequences later on.  For example, the last 3 times Roman has called to hang out have been smack in the middle of a mission, so I just ignored him.  I've blown off Little Jacob a few times for the same reason.  I tried to call him up to get some body armor on the last mission, and he didn't answer.  Was it because I blew him off?  Dunno.  Maybe it's just the old-school RPG background in me (i.e. if you don't get the silver widget in level 3, you'll be screwed on level 17!), but leaving things unfinished in a game really bug me, especially when I feel like it's a ton of loose ends..  While I'm sure some people like the option of so many things to do, I'm having a hell of a time ignoring task X in favor of task Y.  Of course, that's one of the problems I always have with these open world games.  It wasn't as noticeable in the early game, but when every new character they introduce has a new little job for you to do, it gets kind of annoying.

Probably doesn't help that I just failed the fucking Snow Crash mission for the fifth time, and I have zero desire to try it again.    I absolutely suck at evading the cop cars alone, much less that stupid helicopter.

“My next great decision is just lying in wait.
The action might turn out to be the world's most grievous mistake."
- Bad Religion, Past is Dead
Turtle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #834 on: May 09, 2008, 05:15:34 AM »

Actually, I think it's safe to just not answer calls or turn people down.  And a good date will jump their like for you a lot higher than the miniscule hit you get from turning someone down.
Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #835 on: May 09, 2008, 05:20:59 AM »

Quote from: Gratch on May 09, 2008, 03:52:11 AM

About 20 hours in, and I'm starting to feel a bit...overwhelmed.   I feel like there's a million different little things that I should be taking care of (dates, relationships, missions, etc), and I'm hoping that neglecting some of them won't have negative consequences later on.  For example, the last 3 times Roman has called to hang out have been smack in the middle of a mission, so I just ignored him.  I've blown off Little Jacob a few times for the same reason.  I tried to call him up to get some body armor on the last mission, and he didn't answer.  Was it because I blew him off?  Dunno.  Maybe it's just the old-school RPG background in me (i.e. if you don't get the silver widget in level 3, you'll be screwed on level 17!), but leaving things unfinished in a game really bug me, especially when I feel like it's a ton of loose ends..  While I'm sure some people like the option of so many things to do, I'm having a hell of a time ignoring task X in favor of task Y.  Of course, that's one of the problems I always have with these open world games.  It wasn't as noticeable in the early game, but when every new character they introduce has a new little job for you to do, it gets kind of annoying.

Probably doesn't help that I just failed the fucking Snow Crash mission for the fifth time, and I have zero desire to try it again.    I absolutely suck at evading the cop cars alone, much less that stupid helicopter.

If someone asks you to go out, accept the invitation and then call them back and cancel.  The act of accepting gives you positive points and you don't take a penalty for canceling as long as you do it before you're supposed to show up.  However if you turn them down initially then you'll take a negative "rep" hit (I think failing to answer does too).

Also, you can put your cellphone in to sleep mode if you are feeling overwhelmed.  That will stop anyone from bugging you without worry for missing anything.  Then you can just take as much time as you like to go about your business. 

Re: Snow Storm- if you're getting stuck in the Bobcat, ditch that thing as fast as possible.  Outrunning the police in it is almost impossible.  I ended up snagging a cop car and was able to outrace the police easily on those really nice long and straight Algonquin streets. 
jersoc

View Profile
« Reply #836 on: May 09, 2008, 05:25:05 AM »

how many story missions are on the 3rd island? I think im nearing the end here, but don't wanna look at walk throughs to find out.

I love when you meet 'bernie', hilarious.
WalkingFumble

View Profile
« Reply #837 on: May 09, 2008, 01:14:03 PM »

Quote from: jersoc on May 09, 2008, 05:25:05 AM

how many story missions are on the 3rd island? I think im nearing the end here, but don't wanna look at walk throughs to find out.

I love when you meet 'bernie', hilarious.

15-20?  when your missions done hits 94 your done with the game.

XBL: I3L00DFUMBLE  -  132,578     |     PSN: WalkingFumble     |     Nintendo Revolution:  1440 9434 2198 4442
Teggy

Eat lightsaber, jerks!

View Profile
« Reply #838 on: May 09, 2008, 01:18:42 PM »

I think when you get a call during a mission it's part of the mission.  For example, during "Have a heart", Little Jacob calls up to go do something, but I think the purpose was just for Niko to tell a joke.  I didn't see the "minus" icon for Jacob show up.  However, if you get a call on the way to a race or optional thing then you will get dinged if you turn the person down.

"Is there any chance your jolly Garchomp is female?" - Wonderpug
leo8877

View Profile
« Reply #839 on: May 09, 2008, 02:32:55 PM »

I had a lot of trouble with the mission "Paper Trail".  So far that's the one that has taken me the most tries to finish.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 31   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: