http://gamingtrend.com
October 01, 2014, 09:20:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 31   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Official GTA4 impressions thread  (Read 73750 times)
coopasonic
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #720 on: May 07, 2008, 12:30:46 AM »

Quote from: jersoc on May 07, 2008, 12:07:58 AM

the cash you get is simply insane, holy christ.

well considering what the misison is, it seems about right to me. smile I'm just wondering if there will ever be something to do with that kind of cash.

It was this moment that took the movie from being a little ho-hum to “holy shit, did that shark just eat a plane!?”
JCC

View Profile
« Reply #721 on: May 07, 2008, 12:48:08 AM »

Somehow this damned thread turned me from not having even the slightest interest in this game, to now owning it. You bastards. My resistance has been weakening over the past week, but I was holding out strongly due to a serious desire to save some money, plus a surplus of unplayed or barely played games. So what broke me? My wife and I are at Best Buy, and my wife actually turns to me and says, "Can we please get GTA IV?" (We are seeing my in-laws this weekend and she thinks her stepdad will love running people down in cars. (I agree with her.)) How can I possibly expect to resist a game when my wife asks ME to buy it? I have to wait for American Idol to end and then I will be checking out Liberty City. smile

Hopefully, this will be the first GTA game that I want to play again after my first hour or two with it.....

-John

XBox Live ID: "JCC Davros"
naednek
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #722 on: May 07, 2008, 02:50:05 AM »

Quote from: CeeKay on May 06, 2008, 02:36:56 PM

Quote from: Roscoe on May 06, 2008, 01:24:50 PM

Faced my first absolute killer mission, "Snow Storm" I think it's called, anyway, takes placed in an abandoned hospital.  Ran through several times before I had to break down and look in my strategy guide since I didn't have a clue on how to beat it. Did beat it after that.

that mission was singled out in one review as being the toughest and most irritating.

I'm starting to feel the burnout too, but it's more from all the chase missions.  Dwaynes first mission was especially irritating, as if I followed the biker in the direction he first took he'd get away really quickly.  Finally the AI screwed up and drove him up some stairs and I whacked him while he was trying to get back down.  If Rockstar had let us do missions however we wanted to I'd just have done a drive by on them, but no, they don't show up until there's a cutscene and the guy gets to pull a bike out of his arse.

I've also noticed that every once and awhile I'll get the symbol showing that my relationship with Little Jacob has gone down even though I don't have anything scheduled with him.

I never really had a problem with that mission, but I did have a problem with the mission where you...

Spoiler for Hiden:
have to snipe the guys on the cranes, then take over the construction yard
  Also had some issues with a few others, but managed to pass them.  Still working on the one I have in the spoiler box.
WalkingFumble

View Profile
« Reply #723 on: May 07, 2008, 03:39:07 AM »

Quote from: coopasonic on May 07, 2008, 12:30:46 AM

Quote from: jersoc on May 07, 2008, 12:07:58 AM

the cash you get is simply insane, holy christ.

well considering what the misison is, it seems about right to me. smile I'm just wondering if there will ever be something to do with that kind of cash.

kinda.  after a while, your going to want to make sure you have plenty of bullets for the ak-47 or m4 before each mission.  also, you shouldnt go into a mission without full health and body amour.  its nice to carry the RPGs around, as they can take out groups of people or cars in one shot.  usually you will make enough money in each mission to cover those costs.

if you are going for achievements, that 250,000K plus the later missions help, but getting it shouldnt be too much of a problem.  i was +120,000 over the 500k when i beat the game.  thats after a few $50,000+ ammo shopping sprees.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2008, 03:45:58 AM by WalkingFumble » Logged

XBL: I3L00DFUMBLE  -  132,578     |     PSN: WalkingFumble     |     Nintendo Revolution:  1440 9434 2198 4442
coopasonic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #724 on: May 07, 2008, 03:57:30 AM »

Quote from: WalkingFumble on May 07, 2008, 03:39:07 AM

kinda.  after a while, your going to want to make sure you have plenty of bullets for the ak-47 or m4 before each mission.  also, you shouldnt go into a mission without full health and body amour.

ak/m4 ammo is free, just get a high enough wanted level... also armor is laying all over the damn city. slywink

It was this moment that took the movie from being a little ho-hum to “holy shit, did that shark just eat a plane!?”
coopasonic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #725 on: May 07, 2008, 03:59:14 AM »

Quote from: naednek on May 07, 2008, 02:50:05 AM

Spoiler for Hiden:
have to snipe the guys on the cranes, then take over the construction yard
  Also had some issues with a few others, but managed to pass them.  Still working on the one I have in the spoiler box.

Kind of like WalkingFumble mentions, lots of ammo in the AK and body armor... just take your time, use cover and kill from range whenever possible.

jersoc

View Profile
« Reply #726 on: May 07, 2008, 05:24:19 AM »

is there a bug with under the radar achievement? I have been over every bridge twice and haven't gotten it. still says 1. I looked online for the locations even and redid it. double you tea eff mate.

nevermind, just found it.
CSL

View Profile
« Reply #727 on: May 07, 2008, 06:04:22 AM »

Quote from: jersoc on May 07, 2008, 05:24:19 AM

is there a bug with under the radar achievement? I have been over every bridge twice and haven't gotten it. still says 1. I looked online for the locations even and redid it. double you tea eff mate.

Where the hell is it. I know i've missed one on the last island and just can't find it.
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #728 on: May 07, 2008, 07:52:07 AM »

great.. I need to chase a fucking train even though I know where the next fucking stop is then chase a fucking car.  fuck you Rockstar, I'm done with SP  finger

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
Soulchilde

You and I have unfinished business

View Profile
« Reply #729 on: May 07, 2008, 09:44:56 AM »

Quote from: CeeKay on May 07, 2008, 07:52:07 AM

great.. I need to chase a fucking train even though I know where the next fucking stop is then chase a fucking car.  fuck you Rockstar, I'm done with SP  finger

pretty easy mission if you make liberal use of the "b" button 

Quote from: Devil on January 12, 2007, 01:14:38 AM

NiM$
Roscoe
Gaming Trend Reader

Palin-Fey 2008!

View Profile
« Reply #730 on: May 07, 2008, 10:33:33 AM »

Quote from: rickfc on May 06, 2008, 08:03:19 PM

Quote from: Gratch on May 06, 2008, 08:00:02 PM

Quote from: metallicorphan on May 06, 2008, 06:26:26 PM

are you guys using the lock on (left trigger)?

The lock-on has been a godsend to the console-aiming-handicapped folks like myself.  Would have quit long ago if it wasn't available.

+1

Wow, so true. My feeling in the SP game is that I want to experience the design of the mission without having to prove my gunslinging skills. I guess also I'm never one to tolerate having to do missions over and over again just because I can't plink that umpteenth guy each time.

I'm up around 25 hours done in the game. My intent yesterday to focus on non-mainline missions went all awry because I got sucked into answering the phone too often. I had my first internet date set up, going out with Carmen, but Malorie called and like a dope I figured "hey, I've got six hours to kill, what could possibly take up that much time?". Freaking Roman had gotten himself into trouble again and by the time I bailed him out I just missed the date window  icon_frown. Next time I'm going to get my date set up and shut off the damn phone entirely.

It's interesting how GTA4 made some design decisions away from GTASA gameplay. Money isn't as important. In GTASA you bought safehouses and had to run around collecting from businesses that you owned. So far at least in GTA4 this isn't happening which is fine because in GTASA it became a pain. Also enjoyable is the new fast taxi mode of travel. Nice to not have to drive everywhere if I don't wantto. Still haven't figured out how to get a taxi to wait so that when I'm picking up someone for a "date" (like Brucie) I don't have to hunt down a car.

Speaking of Brucie, I went on a helicopter date with him. The helo controls are pretty decent on the 360 and I bounced into a building only a couple of times  icon_wink. Wow, Liberty City looks great from the air! I'm very impressed with the massive attention to detail everywhere.

I shot my first couple of pigeons yesterday. I was driving along in the daytime and suddenly spotted this faint orange glow. Did a pistol takedown. The second one I got with a mini-SMG drive-by  icon_biggrin.

Got my upgraded phone with the camera yesterday as well. Any other uses for the camera besides it's use in the associated mission?

XBL gamertag: jztemple
jersoc

View Profile
« Reply #731 on: May 07, 2008, 10:40:04 AM »

Quote from: CSL on May 07, 2008, 06:04:22 AM

Where the hell is it. I know i've missed one on the last island and just can't find it.

that low profile bridge on the last island. well to the left or right(depending on approach) is a black bridge. IIRC it's not completely finished. It's a tall bridge.
Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #732 on: May 07, 2008, 12:20:41 PM »

Huh, I really enjoyed that mission.  Ever since I saw all of the elevated tracks I had been hoping that the game would give us a variation on the classic chase from "The French Connection". Though the chasing the train thing made sense to me- if you just go directly to the stop you don't know if the train has already come or gone.  Also (and this seemed strictly for gaming reasons), I don't believe that train made it's normal stops.  It looked to me like it blew right through Hove Station. 

AFAIK, you don't have to chase the car- you can intercept them in the station before they get to their car.  And I don't think I would classify it as a "chase"- for me, at least, it was a rather easy follow mission. 
Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #733 on: May 07, 2008, 12:24:09 PM »

Quote from: Roscoe on May 07, 2008, 10:33:33 AM

It's interesting how GTA4 made some design decisions away from GTASA gameplay. Money isn't as important. In GTASA you bought safehouses and had to run around collecting from businesses that you owned. So far at least in GTA4 this isn't happening which is fine because in GTASA it became a pain. Also enjoyable is the new fast taxi mode of travel. Nice to not have to drive everywhere if I don't wantto. Still haven't figured out how to get a taxi to wait so that when I'm picking up someone for a "date" (like Brucie) I don't have to hunt down a car.

Yeah, if I have one remaining complaint with GTA4 it's that I wish money was more useful. 

As far as getting the cab to wait, I typically jam on the left bumper as soon as I get out of the cab to re-hail it and that usually does the trick.  The only exception I've found so far is when I'm doing a Michelle date since it triggers a little cutscene and usually the cab disappears.  But it works fine for all of the man dates.  However, I don't think it will work with Roman's cabs since you don't hail them in the normal way. 
WalkingFumble

View Profile
« Reply #734 on: May 07, 2008, 01:07:39 PM »

Quote from: jersoc on May 07, 2008, 10:40:04 AM

Quote from: CSL on May 07, 2008, 06:04:22 AM

that low profile bridge on the last island. well to the left or right(depending on approach) is a black bridge. IIRC it's not completely finished. It's a tall bridge.

check this map for which bridges you have to fly under

XBL: I3L00DFUMBLE  -  132,578     |     PSN: WalkingFumble     |     Nintendo Revolution:  1440 9434 2198 4442
wonderpug

hmm...

View Profile
« Reply #735 on: May 07, 2008, 01:29:49 PM »

Half a Billion Dollar First Week

Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO), said today that Grand Theft Auto IV has surpassed all-time entertainment records for day one and week one sales by dollar value. Released on Tuesday, April 29th, Grand Theft Auto IV, the critically acclaimed video game, has sold through to consumers approximately 6 million units globally with an estimated retail value of more than $500 million in the first week. Grand Theft Auto IV sold approximately 3.6 million units on its opening day with a retail value of approximately $310 million globally.
CrayolaSmoker

Sponge Bath Slut

View Profile WWW
« Reply #736 on: May 07, 2008, 02:03:29 PM »

Quote from: Big Jake on May 06, 2008, 11:15:52 PM

Yeah, I've done all the LJ missions up until the timed one (which I can't seem to find the end point - I'm where the GPS ends, but I can't see any arrows in the area above the final goal), and he's been accompanying me on the mission.  I get the message "Little Jacob has died" just after Dmitri and Other Guy escape.  disgust  He seems to make a good bullet magnet.

It's underneath you in a tunnel. You can jump over the railing on the road, or swing a left down some stairs as the road starts to ascend. That one took me a few tries before I got it in time.

Wii: 1429 3414 0674 4114 | 360: CrayolaSmokerGT
smokingcrayolas.net | surrogacy blog
Teggy

Eat lightsaber, jerks!

View Profile
« Reply #737 on: May 07, 2008, 02:19:05 PM »

Came upon something last night that seemed like some poor QA, but it was funny.  I wanted to get the achievement for losing a 4-star wanted level, so I drove on to the airport runway.  To get away, I summoned a helicopter and had Brucie take me to the top of some tall building in Algonquin.  I tell him to land, but it turns out there is already a helicopter on the helipad. He lands on top of the already parked helicopter, knocking it over, and crashes on the roof. Both helicopters are now inoperable. And the trip didn't even lose the cops, I had to get down to street level and grab a car to do that.

"Is there any chance your jolly Garchomp is female?" - Wonderpug
WalkingFumble

View Profile
« Reply #738 on: May 07, 2008, 02:32:43 PM »

Quote from: Teggy on May 07, 2008, 02:19:05 PM

Came upon something last night that seemed like some poor QA, but it was funny.  I wanted to get the achievement for losing a 4-star wanted level, so I drove on to the airport runway.  To get away, I summoned a helicopter and had Brucie take me to the top of some tall building in Algonquin.  I tell him to land, but it turns out there is already a helicopter on the helipad. He lands on top of the already parked helicopter, knocking it over, and crashes on the roof. Both helicopters are now inoperable. And the trip didn't even lose the cops, I had to get down to street level and grab a car to do that.

hahaha, nice one

an easy way to get the 4 star achievement is to find a boat and drive it to the airport.  go out on the runway, then get back in the boat and drive away.

leo8877

View Profile
« Reply #739 on: May 07, 2008, 02:40:13 PM »

Quote from: Kevin Grey on May 07, 2008, 12:20:41 PM

Huh, I really enjoyed that mission.  Ever since I saw all of the elevated tracks I had been hoping that the game would give us a variation on the classic chase from "The French Connection". Though the chasing the train thing made sense to me- if you just go directly to the stop you don't know if the train has already come or gone.  Also (and this seemed strictly for gaming reasons), I don't believe that train made it's normal stops.  It looked to me like it blew right through Hove Station. 

AFAIK, you don't have to chase the car- you can intercept them in the station before they get to their car.  And I don't think I would classify it as a "chase"- for me, at least, it was a rather easy follow mission. 

Yeah I went combat shotgun on them in the station.
Teggy

Eat lightsaber, jerks!

View Profile
« Reply #740 on: May 07, 2008, 02:41:16 PM »

Quote from: WalkingFumble on May 07, 2008, 02:32:43 PM

Quote from: Teggy on May 07, 2008, 02:19:05 PM

hahaha, nice one

an easy way to get the 4 star achievement is to find a boat and drive it to the airport.  go out on the runway, then get back in the boat and drive away.

Also, stealing a helicopter is a really easy way to get the "one man army" achievement.  I think there are no fly zones and once you trigger them, you can just fly around for 5 minutes.  I stole one from the helicopter tour place. Unfortunately, I'm not sure where the no fly zones are.  My guess is that I triggered it by flying too low over Alderney, which I haven't unlocked yet.  Probably if you fly low in the airport as well.

Teggy

Eat lightsaber, jerks!

View Profile
« Reply #741 on: May 07, 2008, 02:41:43 PM »

Quote from: leo8877 on May 07, 2008, 02:40:13 PM

Same for me - the guys never even made it down the stairs.

rickfc

Why so serious?

View Profile
« Reply #742 on: May 07, 2008, 02:47:05 PM »

Quote from: Teggy on May 07, 2008, 02:41:43 PM

Quote from: leo8877 on May 07, 2008, 02:40:13 PM

Same for me - the guys never even made it down the stairs.

+1.  Just get out of the car, walk up the stairs, pull out your shotgun, and blast them to kingdom come.  One of the easiest missions in the game so far.
Teggy

Eat lightsaber, jerks!

View Profile
« Reply #743 on: May 07, 2008, 02:58:14 PM »

OK, I think the Liberty City Marathon is broken.  I had gotten up to .3% finished a few days a go with 1% or 2% for both miles run and driven, but for the last few days all it gives me is 1% for miles driven and .1% overall.

metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #744 on: May 07, 2008, 04:18:46 PM »

Quote from: Teggy on May 07, 2008, 02:58:14 PM

OK, I think the Liberty City Marathon is broken.  I had gotten up to .3% finished a few days a go with 1% or 2% for both miles run and driven, but for the last few days all it gives me is 1% for miles driven and .1% overall.

i had 100% on the run and the drive and even had the option to print out the certificate for it..now however i am on 4% on both

zits still aint working either

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
disarm

my moral standing is lying down...

View Profile
« Reply #745 on: May 07, 2008, 04:35:09 PM »

reached the 'Snow Storm' mission last night and passed on my second try...didn't really think it was that difficult.  i screwed up the first attempt just because i didn't pay attention to the route to get outside, but i sprinted right to a waiting truck on the second try.  holy crap what a twist in the story after that mission though.  i followed it up with Elizabeta's next mission, and the plot twists involved with both of those are great.  i think that's the first time a GTA game has ever made me feel a little bad for one of the characters...

*Gamertag - disarm78*
Now Playing: Grand Theft Auto V
rickfc

Why so serious?

View Profile
« Reply #746 on: May 07, 2008, 04:41:38 PM »

Quote from: disarm on May 07, 2008, 04:35:09 PM

reached the 'Snow Storm' mission last night and passed on my second try...didn't really think it was that difficult.  i screwed up the first attempt just because i didn't pay attention to the route to get outside, but i sprinted right to a waiting truck on the second try.  holy crap what a twist in the story after that mission though.  i followed it up with Elizabeta's next mission, and the plot twists involved with both of those are great.  i think that's the first time a GTA game has ever made me feel a little bad for one of the characters...

That's the old hospital mission, right? 
Spoiler for Hiden:
It took me just one try because I read somewhere in the last page, I think, about a speedboat.  smile

Spoiler for Hiden:
Are you referring to Michelle turning into a fed, Manny and his camera-dude getting popped and taking their bodies to the "doctor"?  Man, I did that last night, and I was blown away at how awesome the story has been so far!
« Last Edit: May 07, 2008, 04:43:34 PM by rickfc » Logged
disarm

my moral standing is lying down...

View Profile
« Reply #747 on: May 07, 2008, 04:43:12 PM »

Quote from: rickfc on May 07, 2008, 04:41:38 PM

Spoiler for Hiden:
Are you referring to Michelle turning into a fed, Manny and his camera-dude getting popped and taking their bodies to the "doctor"?  Man, I did that last night, and I was blown away at how awesome the story has been so far!

exactly icon_cool

*Gamertag - disarm78*
Now Playing: Grand Theft Auto V
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #748 on: May 07, 2008, 05:07:52 PM »

Quote from: disarm on May 07, 2008, 04:43:12 PM

Quote from: rickfc on May 07, 2008, 04:41:38 PM

Spoiler for Hiden:

exactly icon_cool

wow...you guys aint seen nothing yet,i am maybe 5-8 hrs ahead of that point,and the story has just been getting better and better(IMO anyway)

as i said,it IS the easiest GTA to date,but still the best

metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #749 on: May 07, 2008, 05:21:23 PM »

sorry for the double post..but i just saw this and thought 'oh dear lord, nooooooooo'

rickfc

Why so serious?

View Profile
« Reply #750 on: May 07, 2008, 05:35:00 PM »

Quote from: metallicorphan on May 07, 2008, 05:21:23 PM

sorry for the double post..but i just saw this and thought 'oh dear lord, nooooooooo'

FTFY

JCC

View Profile
« Reply #751 on: May 07, 2008, 05:46:05 PM »

I got a little time in this last night, and it seems pretty fun so far.

While this is the best looking GTA game so far that I've seen, I definitely think the graphics are disappointing. In fact, I am hard pressed to come up with any 360 game that doesn't look better. This looks like launch quality or maybe even last gen graphics to me. Having said that, vehicular homicide has never looked quite so good as the animations are quite nice. Nico seems like an interesting protagonist. Aside from the sub-par graphics, thumbs up so far from me.

-John

Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #752 on: May 07, 2008, 05:56:53 PM »

Quote from: JCC on May 07, 2008, 05:46:05 PM

While this is the best looking GTA game so far that I've seen, I definitely think the graphics are disappointing. In fact, I am hard pressed to come up with any 360 game that doesn't look better. This looks like launch quality or maybe even last gen graphics to me. Having said that, vehicular homicide has never looked quite so good as the animations are quite nice. Nico seems like an interesting protagonist. Aside from the sub-par graphics, thumbs up so far from me.

Drive in first person view.  It really brings out the stunning level of detail.  I'll be shocked if you don't eventually change your mind. 
Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #753 on: May 07, 2008, 05:58:18 PM »

Quote from: Kevin Grey on May 07, 2008, 05:56:53 PM

Quote from: JCC on May 07, 2008, 05:46:05 PM

Drive in first person view.  It really brings out the stunning level of detail.  I'll be shocked if you don't eventually change your mind. 

I have a really hard time driving in first-person mode.  It certainly looks better, but I find that I smash/destroy/run over far more unnecessary things in that view.

“My next great decision is just lying in wait.
The action might turn out to be the world's most grievous mistake."
- Bad Religion, Past is Dead
hepcat

I'M the one that knocks! Now...burp me!

View Profile
« Reply #754 on: May 07, 2008, 06:02:36 PM »

When just driving for leisure or when going somewhere to meet someone, I use first person.  It really does change the whole driving experience.  Plus, as  I believe Kevin noted earlier. it seems easier to navigate at high speeds through traffic in 1st person. 

However, when being chased or chasing someone, I have to be in third person.  The situational awareness is essential for an old guy like me!   icon_wink

Warning:  You will see my penis. -Brian

Just remember: once a user figures out gluten noting them they're allowed to make fun of you. - Ceekay speaking in tongues.
Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #755 on: May 07, 2008, 06:03:38 PM »

That was my initial reaction but thanks to some other impressions I persevered and I find that I drive *so much better* from first person view it's not even funny.  My collateral damage went way down with the switch.  For some reason the driving model seems more forgiving in that view.

Someone on QT3 had a good theory on this- it seems like very few cars spawn outside of your camera view.  So in first person view, 90% of the spawns are occurring on the road in front of you where you can clearly see them with very little coming from the sides.  Sure, enough, I very, very rarely ever come close to getting T-boned from cars coming perpendicular at me in intersections despite running every red light in existence.

I am wholly converted to first person driving in this game (except for motorcycles) and highly encourage everyone to try it for a decent amount of time.  Also, no more annoyances with the camera resetting on you like you get in third person. 
Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #756 on: May 07, 2008, 06:05:34 PM »

Quote from: hepcat on May 07, 2008, 06:02:36 PM

However, when being chased or chasing someone, I have to be in third person.  The situational awareness is essential for an old guy like me!   icon_wink

I definitely have to praise Rockstar on their sound model and car handling.  You certainly lose a fair amount of awareness on the state of your car in first person but I've found that I can usually get plenty of information through sound and handling cues.  When I'm driving around on my rims, I can hear it. 
hepcat

I'M the one that knocks! Now...burp me!

View Profile
« Reply #757 on: May 07, 2008, 06:06:03 PM »

Quote from: rickfc on May 07, 2008, 05:35:00 PM

Quote from: metallicorphan on May 07, 2008, 05:21:23 PM

FTFY

apparently she went through 1,250 of those lollipops during this shoot...

Warning:  You will see my penis. -Brian

Just remember: once a user figures out gluten noting them they're allowed to make fun of you. - Ceekay speaking in tongues.
rickfc

Why so serious?

View Profile
« Reply #758 on: May 07, 2008, 06:08:02 PM »

Quote from: hepcat on May 07, 2008, 06:06:03 PM

apparently she went through 1,250 of those lollipops during this shoot...
[/quote]

I would lean more towards her hanging out at the Cluckin' Chicken.  smile
« Last Edit: May 07, 2008, 06:14:52 PM by rickfc » Logged
JCC

View Profile
« Reply #759 on: May 07, 2008, 06:09:40 PM »

Quote from: Kevin Grey on May 07, 2008, 05:56:53 PM

I'll certainly try that, but that won't help the graphics when I am out on foot! smile

-John

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 31   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: