http://gamingtrend.com
November 26, 2014, 03:12:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 31   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Official GTA4 impressions thread  (Read 74416 times)
metallicorphan
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #640 on: May 05, 2008, 03:41:48 PM »

i am sick of the phone,people keep on ringing me(i have 5 'friends' ringing me,Roman,girlfriend,and mission people)..its getting very annoying,especially when i wanna go out and do my own thing,even if you put the phone on sleep mode you lose percentage on those who like you

its even more annoying when these friends call you,and its like the 4th time you have ducked so you knwo you had better go out with them,but you are on the third island,doing your thing,and they are on the first!!

what started off as a good idea has truned into a nightmare for me

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
WalkingFumble

View Profile
« Reply #641 on: May 05, 2008, 03:50:26 PM »

Quote from: metallicorphan on May 05, 2008, 03:41:48 PM

i am sick of the phone,people keep on ringing me(i have 5 'friends' ringing me,Roman,girlfriend,and mission people)..its getting very annoying,especially when i wanna go out and do my own thing,even if you put the phone on sleep mode you lose percentage on those who like you

its even more annoying when these friends call you,and its like the 4th time you have ducked so you knwo you had better go out with them,but you are on the third island,doing your thing,and they are on the first!!

what started off as a good idea has truned into a nightmare for me

after you do a mission, it autosaves.  go out and do whatever you want, and then just reload your last save when your done.  you will just go back to where you were in the story without losing anything.

XBL: I3L00DFUMBLE  -  132,578     |     PSN: WalkingFumble     |     Nintendo Revolution:  1440 9434 2198 4442
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #642 on: May 05, 2008, 03:54:08 PM »

I beat the four star wanted level you get for driving out onto the runway last night.  Man, those are tough to beat-  I basically jumped my car halfway over the river and swam to the next island to ditch most of my pursuit.

I also survived the 6 star wanted level long enough to unlock an achievement when I breached the third islands airspace and ended up holing up near the Statue of Happiness.  I couldn't make any progress to lose it though, so I just quit the game.

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
rickfc

Why so serious?

View Profile
« Reply #643 on: May 05, 2008, 04:05:27 PM »

Quote from: CeeKay on May 05, 2008, 03:54:08 PM

I beat the four star wanted level you get for driving out onto the runway last night.  Man, those are tough to beat-  I basically jumped my car halfway over the river and swam to the next island to ditch most of my pursuit.

I avoided a 4-star pursuit by hauling ass and parking in the Spray and Paint (or whatever it's called) after the mission where you're overseeing a crack deal with some LCPD officers.  I tried to shake them by just driving away like I normally do, but they kept catching up, bumping me (at one point they had me boxed in against a building and I have no idea how I got out), but immediately upon pulling into the garage, they all went away and I was able to complete the mission.
Roscoe
Gaming Trend Reader

Palin-Fey 2008!

View Profile
« Reply #644 on: May 05, 2008, 04:13:08 PM »

Does the car wash serve any function other than getting your car clean? Does it function as an alternative paint n' spray?

XBL gamertag: jztemple
Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #645 on: May 05, 2008, 04:15:18 PM »

Quote from: Roscoe on May 05, 2008, 04:13:08 PM

Does the car wash serve any function other than getting your car clean? Does it function as an alternative paint n' spray?

I was wondering that too.  I was doing a car jacking mission (where you get paid based on the condition you bring the car in) and, while the car was materially fine, it looked kind of dirty to me so I actually considered getting it washed first to see if I would get more cash for it but I didn't try it. 
Turtle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #646 on: May 05, 2008, 04:30:19 PM »

I suspect it also has an effect for dates.

But otherwise, I think it's really only for players with HDTVs and those who are nitpicky.

Anyone else date someone besides (or alongside) Michelle?  I don't want to give up on the Michelle relationship because I hear she's important to the story (and I think her character is interesting), but I'd like to see the antics Rockstar pulls with the other dates.

Also, I find myself disturbed by killing police in this game.  I just don't like it, so I only go for leg shots on the police when I'm forced to fight them.  This actually works very well for taking them out without killing them (they go into the wounded on the ground animation, drop their weapon, and Nico says something to indicate that the enemy is down, but not dead).  Of course, this is an issue when they take cover.

I'd like to reiterate what someone posted before about shooting out the tires on anything you have to chase.  They lose all fine control and slide all over the place, making it easier to hunt them down.  In a lot of missions involving chases there's always a small bit of time you get where you see your target take off in his car.  I've learned to use those bits to aim and shoot the wheels.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2008, 04:37:48 PM by Turtle » Logged
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #647 on: May 05, 2008, 04:39:06 PM »

Quote from: Turtle on May 05, 2008, 04:30:19 PM

Anyone else date someone besides (or alongside) Michelle?  I don't want to give up on the Michelle relationship because I hear she's important to the story (and I think her character is interesting), but I'd like to see the antics Rockstar pulls with the other dates.

you know, last night I took her out and she was massively critical about my new wardrobe, so I stopped the car, got out, walked over to her and pulled out my shotgun and pumped her full of lead.

SHE WOULDN'T DIE!!!

but eventually she said she was sick of it and went home.  I didn't bother to save.

Because I can,
rickfc

Why so serious?

View Profile
« Reply #648 on: May 05, 2008, 04:51:52 PM »

Quote from: CeeKay on May 05, 2008, 04:39:06 PM

you know, last night I took her out and she was massively critical about my new wardrobe, so I stopped the car, got out, walked over to her and pulled out my shotgun and pumped her full of lead.

I feel sorry for any girl that dates you.  biggrin

That, and it's further proof that she's an integral part of the story.
Soulchilde

You and I have unfinished business

View Profile
« Reply #649 on: May 05, 2008, 05:29:23 PM »

So far, best mission in the game is Three Leaf Clover.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Fans of the movie Heat will love this mission

Enjoying SP so much as I'm not sure when I'll join in for MP.  My apologies to the ignored invites.  I'm loving GTAIV

Quote from: Devil on January 12, 2007, 01:14:38 AM

NiM$
Eightball

View Profile
« Reply #650 on: May 05, 2008, 05:37:07 PM »

Quote from: Turtle on May 05, 2008, 04:30:19 PM

Yeah, I have 2 girlfriends plus Michelle.  Go online dating.  Get more annoying calls on your cell smile

Quote from: CeeKay

SHE WOULDN'T DIE!!!

but eventually she said she was sick of it and went home.  I didn't bother to save.

I was driving a car that was pretty beat up when I picked her up.  Then when we were driving, I crashed it hard, and it started burning.  I jumped out of the car (Michelle, being stupid, waiting until the car was stopped completely).  It blew up, and set her on fire.  She ran around a little, and eventually, fell to the ground.

I saw the following message in red at the bottom of my screen.

"Michelle has died."

Yay!  For the next day or so (in-game) I tried calling her, and got her answering machine only.  Then one day, she calls me and asks me to pick her up from the hospital.  Gah.   icon_mad
Big Jake

View Profile
« Reply #651 on: May 05, 2008, 05:43:23 PM »

"Michelle has died."

Yay!  For the next day or so (in-game) I tried calling her, and got her answering machine only.  Then one day, she calls me and asks me to pick her up from the hospital.  Gah.

Damn zombies.  Shots to the head are supposed to do the trick.

The price of great bacon is eternal vigilance.
Turtle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #652 on: May 05, 2008, 05:45:10 PM »

One thing I wish was that they showed the clothing name when choosing your wardrobe, some of the items can look alike in the bad safehouse lighting.

You know, it's sad when GTA4 becomes essentially like a Western version of an Asian dating sim.  Tongue  Still, it's fun and refreshing to do that stuff after the violence of a mission.
Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #653 on: May 05, 2008, 05:58:20 PM »

I really like how they subvert some standard cliches of the genre (spoilers up to getting the second safehouse):

Spoiler for Hiden:
  When you're introduced to Roman, you figure you know how the story will go- he'll do something in his well-meaning but fundamentally stupid and naive manner that gets him in peril of his and/or Niko's life, and consequently get Niko in over his head.  So it's all basically Roman's fault.

But in GTA4, it's really all Niko's fault.  Yeah, Roman has gambling issues but it was all pretty low level until Niko steps in and is more aggressive than he has to with the Albanians, forces a confrontation Roman doesn't want with Vlad, which ultimately puts them into hot water with Mikhail and Dimitri, etc.  So when they're heading for the new safehouse in Bohan and Roman basically tells Niko that he's responsible for screwing up Roman's life, I was actually kind of surprised to think "damn, Roman's right.  It's really Niko's fault that everything went to shit."  Which made me feel bad when Roman starts talking about how he busted his ass to build the cab business up from scratch, one car at a time, etc. 

Please no spoilers about what happens from here, but I really like how it's played out so far.

Also it is kind of interesting how expectations on Niko's reason for being in Liberty City have been twisted.  A lot of people early in the thread commented how much more they connect with Niko since at the outset it seems he's trying to make a fresh start of it and isn't out for revenge like past GTA protagonists.  Until you find out after offing Vlad that Niko *is* out for revenge.
Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #654 on: May 05, 2008, 05:59:26 PM »

Quote from: Eightball on May 05, 2008, 05:37:07 PM

Yeah, I have 2 girlfriends plus Michelle.  Go online dating.  Get more annoying calls on your cell smile

Is there a trick to getting online dates?  I've responded to all the on-line ads on the matchmaking site, but always end up getting the "Negative Response" e-mails a day or so later.

Roscoe
Gaming Trend Reader

Palin-Fey 2008!

View Profile
« Reply #655 on: May 05, 2008, 06:00:53 PM »

Alright, I've unlocked Algonquin and taken my first ride in a mini-van taxi cab and my only thought is....

CASH CAB GTAIV!!!  icon_biggrin

wonderpug

hmm...

View Profile
« Reply #656 on: May 05, 2008, 06:07:47 PM »

Quote from: Gratch on May 05, 2008, 05:59:26 PM

Is there a trick to getting online dates?  I've responded to all the on-line ads on the matchmaking site, but always end up getting the "Negative Response" e-mails a day or so later.

You need to gain a dating profile through the storyline first.
Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #657 on: May 05, 2008, 06:08:41 PM »

Quote from: wonderpug on May 05, 2008, 06:07:47 PM

I loved reading the profile.  The best part was it was so obvious who wrote which bits of it. 
Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #658 on: May 05, 2008, 06:11:24 PM »

Quote from: wonderpug on May 05, 2008, 06:07:47 PM

Is that part of the main quest, or do I need to keep an eye out for a side quest on that?

Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #659 on: May 05, 2008, 06:16:19 PM »

Main quest.  Can't miss it. 
Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #660 on: May 05, 2008, 06:51:02 PM »

Quote from: Kevin Grey on May 05, 2008, 03:36:02 PM

So I'm pretty much loving this game heat and soul.  Put me in the camp that agrees with all of the perfect scores.

I wasn't a big GTA fan before.  I think it's because I always thought their engine couldn't live up to their ideas.  Especially in San Andreas it constantly felt like I was doing something that sounded really good on paper but, in execution, was just meh.  But almost all of that is fixed in GTA4.  For the first time in a GTA game, I'm loving combat.  Gun battles are exciting- I love the use of cover, the sound is freaking fantastic, and the open world design has created many awesome sequences where I'll go from an on foot pursuit, into cars, back out, etc. 

I'm in the same boat Kevin.  The biggest difference for me has been the controls, both in driving/riding/flying and combat.  In all the previous GTA games, I would play up until I hit a mission that required precise controls...then everything would go to complete shit.  The controls were so loose and imprecise that it made it nearly impossible for a non-action gamer like me to have any success.  The auto-lock system is the best thing they possibly could have done, and it has completely changed my opinion of this game.  Without it, I doubt I would have lasted past the first couple gunfights.

It's been a strange gaming week for me.  I ended up not liking the highly praised quirky Japanese RPG that I would typically be all over (Persona 3 FES), and absolutely loving the overhyped, open world, action shoot-em-up that I typically hate.  Strange days, I tell ya.  smile

rickfc

Why so serious?

View Profile
« Reply #661 on: May 05, 2008, 07:00:23 PM »

Quote from: Gratch on May 05, 2008, 06:51:02 PM

Quote from: Kevin Grey on May 05, 2008, 03:36:02 PM

So I'm pretty much loving this game heat and soul.  Put me in the camp that agrees with all of the perfect scores.

I wasn't a big GTA fan before.  I think it's because I always thought their engine couldn't live up to their ideas.  Especially in San Andreas it constantly felt like I was doing something that sounded really good on paper but, in execution, was just meh.  But almost all of that is fixed in GTA4.  For the first time in a GTA game, I'm loving combat.  Gun battles are exciting- I love the use of cover, the sound is freaking fantastic, and the open world design has created many awesome sequences where I'll go from an on foot pursuit, into cars, back out, etc. 

I'm in the same boat Kevin.  The biggest difference for me has been the controls, both in driving/riding/flying and combat.  In all the previous GTA games, I would play up until I hit a mission that required precise controls...then everything would go to complete shit.  The controls were so loose and imprecise that it made it nearly impossible for a non-action gamer like me to have any success.  The auto-lock system is the best thing they possibly could have done, and it has completely changed my opinion of this game.  Without it, I doubt I would have lasted past the first couple gunfights.

It's been a strange gaming week for me.  I ended up not liking the highly praised quirky Japanese RPG that I would typically be all over (Persona 3 FES), and absolutely loving the overhyped, open world, action shoot-em-up that I typically hate.  Strange days, I tell ya.  smile

I never played any of the GTA games just because the genre didn't seem that attractive to me.  I bought into the GTAIV hype and picked it up, and have been playing it non-stop every chance I get.  EXCELLENT game!   thumbsup thumbsup
Teggy

Eat lightsaber, jerks!

View Profile
« Reply #662 on: May 05, 2008, 09:16:41 PM »

Here's an odd bug: swimming in air in multiplayer  icon_lol

"Is there any chance your jolly Garchomp is female?" - Wonderpug
EngineNo9

I said good day, sir!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #663 on: May 05, 2008, 09:36:52 PM »

So for all of you guys that are absolutely in love with GTA4 have you played the other open-world games of this generation to any extent?  I'm talking about Saints Row, Crackdown, Just Cause, etc.  To me, and I've played them all for many hours, I don't see GTA4 as doing anything that is really revolutionary.  I played all the previous GTA games on PC so I was used to a decent aiming system, and I don't think the cover system is implemented all that well here. 

Don't get me wrong, I think the game is good and has many nice touches, but I don't see where the extreme excitement comes from. 

Sandwiches do fix everything.
Ridah
Senior Staff Writer

View Profile
« Reply #664 on: May 05, 2008, 09:42:26 PM »

Quote from: EngineNo9 on May 05, 2008, 09:36:52 PM

So for all of you guys that are absolutely in love with GTA4 have you played the other open-world games of this generation to any extent?  I'm talking about Saints Row, Crackdown, Just Cause, etc.  To me, and I've played them all for many hours, I don't see GTA4 as doing anything that is really revolutionary.  I played all the previous GTA games on PC so I was used to a decent aiming system, and I don't think the cover system is implemented all that well here. 

Don't get me wrong, I think the game is good and has many nice touches, but I don't see where the extreme excitement comes from. 

If you compare the combat of GTA4 to other games in the genre its easy to say GTA4 isn't anything special but everything else about the game trumps the competition and even games outside of the genre.

Sean Lama
Senior Staff Editor, GamingTrend
KePoW

View Profile
« Reply #665 on: May 05, 2008, 10:14:17 PM »

I've played Crackdown and Saint's Row a lot, and GTA IV is way better *overall* than any of them.  I enjoyed the other games too, don't get me wrong...but if you're asking which game is better?  of course GTA IV is

now if you compare specific parts of the games separately, GTA IV may only be slightly or somewhat better...but the overall package and presentation is so much stronger when taken as a whole.  the city/setting itself is really the best part of the game, it feels much more alive than any other game
Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #666 on: May 05, 2008, 11:53:17 PM »

I own both Crackdown and Saint's Row but I've only played their demos.  I'll get to them someday but I'm not much of a sandbox guy and, from what I've read about both of them, while they both have strengths to offer, they aren't going to push the same buttons for me that GTA is- a strong narrative wrapped in an immensely immersive environment.  FWIW, I'm not sure that I'd call GTA4 revolutionary outside of maybe the environmental detail.  But I don't really need a revolutionary game.  The changes they made to the basic formula have been enough to go from a meh San Andreas experience to one of the best games I've played this generation. 

GTA4 for me is the sum of it's parts and remove just one of them (the fantastic first person driving cam, the cover system, the world design, etc) and I don't think I would like it nearly as much. 

GTA4's cover system works great for me.  Sure it's not done as well as Gears or Uncharted but those games use linear levels constructed around the use of cover (I believe CliffyB likened it to designed a horizontal platformer).  But the fact that usable cover is literally everywhere in this enormous world makes a huge difference to me and, due to the fact that it's an open world, feels far more organic to me than those games.
hepcat

I'M the one that knocks! Now...burp me!

View Profile
« Reply #667 on: May 06, 2008, 01:42:05 AM »

I love crackdown.  one of the best games on the 360 yet.  Just Cause felt Just Wrong to me.  the main character moved like an ice skater all over the island and the combat was just too simplistic.  Saint's Row, despite its lackluster MP, was a decent "hold me over until another GTA" game.

Now, GTAIV is a great, great game...however, I still can't help but wonder how my agent would've handled some of the missions if this was crackdown.  plus, i'd love to scale some of those dang buildings.

Warning:  You will see my penis. -Brian

Just remember: once a user figures out gluten noting them they're allowed to make fun of you. - Ceekay speaking in tongues.
TheMissingLink

TML, for short.

View Profile
« Reply #668 on: May 06, 2008, 02:14:59 AM »

Quote from: hepcat on May 06, 2008, 01:42:05 AM

...plus, i'd love to scale some of those dang buildings.

Ditto, but Assassin's Creed is the culprit to make me want to do that, as opposed to Crackdown.

I want to put some more time into GTA4 pronto - was too busy this past weekend.  How's the MP holding up?

TheMissingLink on PSN
msduncan

Roll Tide!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #669 on: May 06, 2008, 02:20:08 AM »

Hmm...   I emailed numerous girls on that dating site and got negative responses from every one.   What's worse is that now I can't re-email them as they are unavailable to me.   

Teggy

Eat lightsaber, jerks!

View Profile
« Reply #670 on: May 06, 2008, 02:27:03 AM »

Quote from: msduncan on May 06, 2008, 02:20:08 AM

Hmm...   I emailed numerous girls on that dating site and got negative responses from every one.   What's worse is that now I can't re-email them as they are unavailable to me.   

I'm pretty sure there is a specific mission that you have to get through before you can get an online date.  It should be obvious when it happens.

OK, my question: is there any way besides shooting to kill the pigeons?  I've tried knifing and I can't get it to work.  It just seems weird that the developers would require you to set off a wanted level every time you find one of the stupid things.

naednek
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #671 on: May 06, 2008, 02:38:02 AM »

Quote from: rickfc on May 05, 2008, 04:05:27 PM

I beat the four star wanted level you get for driving out onto the runway last night.  Man, those are tough to beat-  I basically jumped my car halfway over the river and swam to the next island to ditch most of my pursuit.

I avoided a 4-star pursuit by hauling ass and parking in the Spray and Paint (or whatever it's called) after the mission where you're overseeing a crack deal with some LCPD officers.  I tried to shake them by just driving away like I normally do, but they kept catching up, bumping me (at one point they had me boxed in against a building and I have no idea how I got out), but immediately upon pulling into the garage, they all went away and I was able to complete the mission.

dude, spoilers.
Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #672 on: May 06, 2008, 03:54:24 AM »

Quote from: Teggy on May 06, 2008, 02:27:03 AM

OK, my question: is there any way besides shooting to kill the pigeons?  I've tried knifing and I can't get it to work.  It just seems weird that the developers would require you to set off a wanted level every time you find one of the stupid things.

I've been able to fire off my gun without getting a wanted level. Just make sure there's no cops in the area. And yes, I know - easier said than done.

"All opinions posted are my own, and not those of my employers, who are appalled."
CSL

View Profile
« Reply #673 on: May 06, 2008, 06:37:44 AM »

Quote from: naednek on May 06, 2008, 02:38:02 AM

dude, spoilers.

Maybe you have a different conception about spoilers - but I think it's pretty much assumed that drug deals are going to go down in a GTA game. There is nothing spoilerish in that description.
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #674 on: May 06, 2008, 07:15:39 AM »

Quote from: CSL on May 06, 2008, 06:37:44 AM

Quote from: naednek on May 06, 2008, 02:38:02 AM

dude, spoilers.

Maybe you have a different conception about spoilers - but I think it's pretty much assumed that drug deals are going to go down in a GTA game. There is nothing spoilerish in that description.

I have to admit I needed to re-read rickfc's response several times before I saw something that could possibly be considered a spoiler.

Because I can,
Roscoe
Gaming Trend Reader

Palin-Fey 2008!

View Profile
« Reply #675 on: May 06, 2008, 01:24:50 PM »

Played another three hours or so yesterday. I'm up to 22 hours and 30% complete, maybe 35 missions successfully completed.

Faced my first absolute killer mission, "Snow Storm" I think it's called, anyway, takes placed in an abandoned hospital.  Ran through several times before I had to break down and look in my strategy guide since I didn't have a clue on how to beat it. Did beat it after that.

I'm entering what I recognize as my own burnout period on a game, where I just keep playing mainline mission after mainline mission just to advance the story. I'm going to take a break and just do some side missions, dating, steal cars, and touring the newly unlocked Algonquin. I've also only done four stunt jumps, I can imagine it would take me hours just to find and complete a couple dozen more.

Teggy

Eat lightsaber, jerks!

View Profile
« Reply #676 on: May 06, 2008, 01:46:55 PM »

Quote from: Destructor on May 06, 2008, 03:54:24 AM

Quote from: Teggy on May 06, 2008, 02:27:03 AM

I've been able to fire off my gun without getting a wanted level. Just make sure there's no cops in the area. And yes, I know - easier said than done.

Believe me, I've tried.  Even though I think there aren't cops nearby, it turns out there are.  I've managed it a couple of times (like finding one in a tunnel).  I don't know why I'm even bothering, though.  There's no way I'm going to be able to find all 200 of the silly things.  I'm just kind of picking them off as they find them. 

Lord Percy
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #677 on: May 06, 2008, 02:27:01 PM »

I unlucked the last islan a couple of missions ago, and so far I've only encountered a single pigeon. I'm not looking for them or anything, but it appears that they are very well hidden. Do they always have that orange glow around them, or only if you get near?
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #678 on: May 06, 2008, 02:36:56 PM »

Quote from: Roscoe on May 06, 2008, 01:24:50 PM

Faced my first absolute killer mission, "Snow Storm" I think it's called, anyway, takes placed in an abandoned hospital.  Ran through several times before I had to break down and look in my strategy guide since I didn't have a clue on how to beat it. Did beat it after that.

that mission was singled out in one review as being the toughest and most irritating.

I'm starting to feel the burnout too, but it's more from all the chase missions.  Dwaynes first mission was especially irritating, as if I followed the biker in the direction he first took he'd get away really quickly.  Finally the AI screwed up and drove him up some stairs and I whacked him while he was trying to get back down.  If Rockstar had let us do missions however we wanted to I'd just have done a drive by on them, but no, they don't show up until there's a cutscene and the guy gets to pull a bike out of his arse.

I've also noticed that every once and awhile I'll get the symbol showing that my relationship with Little Jacob has gone down even though I don't have anything scheduled with him.

Because I can,
Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #679 on: May 06, 2008, 02:38:24 PM »

Quote from: CeeKay on May 06, 2008, 02:36:56 PM

I've also noticed that every once and awhile I'll get the symbol showing that my relationship with Little Jacob has gone down even though I don't have anything scheduled with him.

That means you've ignored him for too long and hurt his feelings.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 31   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: