http://gamingtrend.com
April 19, 2014, 01:51:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: no more wii for mii...  (Read 6036 times)
Eel Snave
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: April 06, 2009, 07:58:26 PM »

Yeah, I don't really get these threads myself.  I mean, I have no desire to pick up a 360 because there's nothing on it that I want to play and I don't play M-rated games because my wife objects.  So, for me, the Wii is the perfect choice.  I've had some of the best gaming experiences in my life on my Wii, so I'm very comfortable in calling it a smashing success.

Now, I can see where you wouldn't like the Wii.  I can see someone being put off by the lack of HD, or the shovelware, or the kid-friendly library.  However, when someone says "I haven't turned on my Wii in months," it's because you weren't looking hard enough.  There's a lot of good, unique games out there if you look for them.
jblank

Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: April 06, 2009, 08:07:20 PM »

Quote from: Dimmona on April 06, 2009, 06:42:35 PM

I don't get threads like these where someone has a bad experience with a specific game or two, or even the controls for a certain game and therefore infer that they dislike the entire system or controls.  Just because the 360 d-pad is shit for Street Fighter games doesn't mean that the whole system (and control scheme) for every other game on the system is crap.

The Wii has a lot of really great playing (and controlling) games that *gasp* are made by companies other than just Nintendo.  Don't get me wrong, the shovelware to stellar game ratio is probably a little bit less than the PS3/360, but there's still a ton of great games out there that can only be experience on the Wii.

The D-Pad for the 360 is important in about 5% of the games on the system. The same can't be said for the Wii. That is why its control system is given more weight when examining the system.

XBOX 350 Gamertag = Phobos of Mars
PSN Gamertag = PhobosofMars
jblank

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: April 06, 2009, 08:08:59 PM »

Quote from: GatorFavre on April 06, 2009, 07:46:43 PM

Quote from: jblank on April 06, 2009, 03:23:17 PM

Hate to say I told you guys so, but.................................  slywink   icon_biggrin

Anyhoo, we got one for Christmas (sort of a gift to all of us), and my 8 year old loves it. My wife and I?????????? Well, she'd rather play Hasbro Family Game Night on XBL as she HATES the control (or lack thereof) on the Wii. Me, outside of the Virtual Console aspect of it, for the Nintendo Classics, and Mario Kart Wii, I have no use for the thing. I probably haven't put 15 hours into it since Christmas, while my 8 year old has probably put double that. It just isn't a great gaming system fellas, it's a "hype machine" that prints money for Nintendo.

Yeah you really told us.  There are some quality games on the Wii that have justified the purchase for me.  However, I do feel it's in a bit of a draught right now.  Also, your avatar is a bit NSFW.

I said a couple of years ago that the system would be hot, but the games would be lacking, and it would turn into a paperweight for a lot of people. Seems that has been true for a lot of people, myself included.

The avatar is fine, there is no nudity and since I have had it set as that for oh, a year or two now, I think the mods would have told me if it presented a problem.

mytocles

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 06, 2009, 08:52:48 PM »

The avatar is fine, there is no nudity and since I have had it set as that for oh, a year or two now, I think the mods would have told me if it presented a problem.

Well, I've been scrolling pages up, fast - and have left some threads too - because I really didn't enjoy your avatar's butt staring me in the face whenever you posted.  I never mentioned it because I figured it was "only me."

Sorry to help de-rail, but I didn't want to leave Gator hanging out there as the only one to mention the avatar's NSFW quality. 

jblank, maybe you could start a poll on the topic - you will either be vindicated... or surprised.

Okay, folks, go back to bashing (and defending) the Wii - talk amongst yourselves!   

Mytocles (MY-toe-cleez)

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most!"
- I don't remember who said it, and probably neither do they...
Huw the Poo

Please feed dog

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 06, 2009, 09:01:17 PM »

Quote from: Eel Snave on April 06, 2009, 07:58:26 PM

However, when someone says "I haven't turned on my Wii in months," it's because you weren't looking hard enough.

Wrong!  I haven't switched on my Wii in months because I stopped looking, and also because I bought a 360 which takes up 100% of my console time.  Hell, I still haven't finished with the half-dozen games we bought in the first month.

Resident anti-Steam troll
Steam profile
jblank

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: April 06, 2009, 09:13:26 PM »

Quote from: mytocles on April 06, 2009, 08:52:48 PM

Well, I've been scrolling pages up, fast - and have left some threads too - because I really didn't enjoy your avatar's butt staring me in the face whenever you posted.  I never mentioned it because I figured it was "only me."

Sorry to help de-rail, but I didn't want to leave Gator hanging out there as the only one to mention the avatar's NSFW quality. 

jblank, maybe you could start a poll on the topic - you will either be vindicated... or surprised.

Okay, folks, go back to bashing (and defending) the Wii - talk amongst yourselves!   

Roll Eyes

What the hell ever. Are you people grasping at things to give me shit about or what? I'm very close to just saying adios to GT forever. When you catch shit on a nearly daily basis, it ceases to be an enjoyable place to visit.

Newsflash people, DON'T SURF THE WEB AT WORK, YOU MIGHT FIND A CHiCK IN A THONG BATHING SUIT!!!!!
« Last Edit: April 06, 2009, 09:23:58 PM by jblank » Logged

Tebunker

Ask How, Ask Now, Ask me

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 06, 2009, 10:38:34 PM »

Quote from: jblank on April 06, 2009, 09:13:26 PM

Roll Eyes

What the hell ever. Are you people grasping at things to give me shit about or what? I'm very close to just saying adios to GT forever. When you catch shit on a nearly daily basis, it ceases to be an enjoyable place to visit.

Newsflash people, DON'T SURF THE WEB AT WORK, YOU MIGHT FIND A CHiCK IN A THONG BATHING SUIT!!!!!

Oh god, who invited the old over-react jblank back? Also peeps, if you have a problem with the avatar report it to a mod, and keep it out of threads not expressly discussing avatars.

"I hate cynicism -- it's my least favorite quality and it doesn't lead anywhere. Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you're kind amazing things will happen." - Conan O'Brien
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 06, 2009, 11:02:42 PM »

I have no desire to pick up a 360 because there's nothing on it that I want to play and I don't play M-rated games because my wife objects. 

wait,you dont play M-rated games because of your wife?...do you want to play the games?...is it okay to watch M rated movies in your house or are they out as well?

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
Eel Snave

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: April 06, 2009, 11:09:31 PM »

There really isn't much that's M-rated that I want to play.  I'll still fire up stuff like Half-Life 2, but she gets uncomfortable with violence, so I try and be respectful and not play it when she's around.

Wrong!  I haven't switched on my Wii in months because I stopped looking, and also because I bought a 360 which takes up 100% of my console time.  Hell, I still haven't finished with the half-dozen games we bought in the first month.

And that's totally fine.  I mean, different strokes, right?  I'm just saying, what's good for you isn't good for everyone.  It's not a one-size-fits-all thing.
denoginizer

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 06, 2009, 11:31:56 PM »

However, when someone says "I haven't turned on my Wii in months," it's because you weren't looking hard enough.  There's a lot of good, unique games out there if you look for them.

I do look though.  Hell I am in Gamestop on my lunch hour at least 3 times a week.  There is just nothing there that appeals to me.  We have no kids so I'm sure that has something to do with it. I guess I can understand why Mario Kart, Smash Bros, and Wii Fit continue to be the best selling games on the console, since there seems to be nothing new that is very interesting.  I already have Mario Kart and SmashBros/Will Fit hold no interest for me. 

Concerning avatars I wish more sites would go the way of Quarter to Three and not use them.  Personally I would turn them off even if I didn't frequent these forums while at work.  At least GT isn't as bad as NeoGAF.  Where fools have "clever" animated GIFs that cause simple forums to take forever to load at times.

Xbox Live Tag: denoginizer
PSN Name: denoginizer
Tebunker

Ask How, Ask Now, Ask me

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 06, 2009, 11:37:34 PM »

Quote from: denoginizer on April 06, 2009, 11:31:56 PM

However, when someone says "I haven't turned on my Wii in months," it's because you weren't looking hard enough.  There's a lot of good, unique games out there if you look for them.

I do look though.  Hell I am in Gamestop on my lunch hour at least 3 times a week.  There is just nothing there that appeals to me.  We have no kids so I'm sure that has something to do with it. I guess I can understand why Mario Kart, Smash Bros, and Wii Fit continue to be the best selling games on the console, since there seems to be nothing new that is very interesting.  I already have Mario Kart and SmashBros/Will Fit hold no interest for me. 

Concerning avatars I wish more sites would go the way of Quarter to Three and not use them.  Personally I would turn them off even if I didn't frequent these forums while at work.  At least GT isn't as bad as NeoGAF.  Where fools have "clever" animated GIFs that cause simple forums to take forever to load at times.

I'd go as far to say that Denoginizer goes out of his way to find Wii games he may or may not enjoy. Unfortunately not many have struck a chord with him. Not the systems fault, just a matter of taste.

I'll say it again though, Soccer fan or not everyone should play the PES series on Wii, it is really a great example of a smart developer tailoring their game to the Wii strengths and doing it well.

"I hate cynicism -- it's my least favorite quality and it doesn't lead anywhere. Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you're kind amazing things will happen." - Conan O'Brien
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 06, 2009, 11:38:30 PM »

Quote from: Eel Snave on April 06, 2009, 11:09:31 PM

There really isn't much that's M-rated that I want to play.  I'll still fire up stuff like Half-Life 2, but she gets uncomfortable with violence, so I try and be respectful and not play it when she's around.

thats not bad..i looked at my 360 collection,and out of the 17 games i have,6 are 18 certificate,6 are 15 certificate,3 are 12 certificate(one of them is Guitar Hero Aerosmith retard) and then there are 1 thats PG and 1 thats 3+,LOL...the 3+ is PGR4...so i guess you could say i do nothing but play violent games

UK ratings BTW

onnel
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 06, 2009, 11:39:39 PM »

FYI for those that really care, there is a preferences setting to disable all user avatars.  I highly recommend it, for speeding up the rendering of the page, whether you care about seeing human flesh or not.
denoginizer

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 06, 2009, 11:49:22 PM »

Quote from: onnel on April 06, 2009, 11:39:39 PM

FYI for those that really care, there is a preferences setting to disable all user avatars.  I highly recommend it, for speeding up the rendering of the page, whether you care about seeing human flesh or not.

+1

semiconscious

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 06, 2009, 11:51:03 PM »

I don't get threads like these where someone has a bad experience with a specific game or two, or even the controls for a certain game and therefore infer that they dislike the entire system or controls.

now me, i don't get threads where someone mentions that he's personally disappointed (for whatever reasons), & pretty much passing on, a console he paid $250 for, & that's suddenly interpreted as him saying the console sucks (which is then followed shortly by the thread suddenly falling off a cliff). i also don't get:

review scores
pr releases
running around shooting each other for hours online

but, what can you do, man? this is a console game forum, right?...

seriously - i've owned the console for over a year, & have played at least eight (mostly 3rd-party ) games on it, &'ve slowly (& regrettably) come to the conclusion that i, as an individual, don't enjoy playing games with the wiimote. period. i mean, if i've gotten every wii title i've been interested in, &, aside from one, have ended up getting frustrated with the controls, don't you think it's possible, at this point, that maybe the system just isn't for me? cuz you can't be saying that the wiimote is the right controller for everyone, whether they realize it or not - right?...

i tried (& tried), & i failed. long live dimmona. & the wii smile ...

"... i'm not against some 'monkey catching'... but i'd rather be collecting pants..."
- snake, 'snake vs monkey' (mgs3:se)
pr0ner

Go Flames go!

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 07, 2009, 02:44:27 PM »

Roll Eyes

XBox Live Gamertag: Pr0ner
iloveplywood
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 07, 2009, 03:39:11 PM »

Quote from: denoginizer on April 06, 2009, 11:49:22 PM

+1

Greatest tip ever.  That really speeds things up a lot.
JSL

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 07, 2009, 04:09:57 PM »

Quote from: iloveplywood on April 07, 2009, 03:39:11 PM

+1

I agree! That's awesome, thanks!

Getting back on topic, the Wii is the only system I own. As with Eel Snave, my wife also does not like me playing violent games that much, so I try to limit it. Most of the time I have little desire to play a violent game anyway. I do not think the Wii is a perfect system, but I still think it is the best system I have played since the SNES/Genesis. What would I improve about the Wii?

• Cheaper VC game library and add more games, there are a lot that have yet to make an appearance that I would like to get
  • Better motion control right from the start
  • More ergonomic Wiimote, which basically means less blocky
  • Classic controller support for all GC games
  • At least 720p native resolution support, it does not look that bad though

Overall I am not playing my Wii that much these days, but I am also really busy. I am finally looking forward to two games coming out really soon: Excitebots and Klonoa. Both look great and I think I will have a good time with them. I am also getting WiiFit this week and my wife is looking forward to that and I think it will help me improve my balance.

For my lifestyle the Wii is pretty much perfect. If there is a game drought I just go back to the PC and play a lot of the cheap games I wanted to play in the past.
Godzilla Blitz

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 07, 2009, 04:42:30 PM »

+1

Wow. You can turn off signatures as well. This is the best day ever. I actually kind of like the avatars to help quickly identify people's posts, but I find the signatures distracting.

As for the original discussion...
I find myself wishing that the Wii had some sort of trophy/achievement system in place. I know that some people can't stand them, but I find they add a lot to my enjoyment of a game.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2009, 04:45:17 PM by Godzilla Blitz » Logged

Eel Snave

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: April 07, 2009, 05:09:35 PM »

Quote from: JSL on April 07, 2009, 04:09:57 PM

+1

I agree! That's awesome, thanks!

Getting back on topic, the Wii is the only system I own. As with Eel Snave, my wife also does not like me playing violent games that much, so I try to limit it. Most of the time I have little desire to play a violent game anyway. I do not think the Wii is a perfect system, but I still think it is the best system I have played since the SNES/Genesis. What would I improve about the Wii?

• Cheaper VC game library and add more games, there are a lot that have yet to make an appearance that I would like to get
  • Better motion control right from the start
  • More ergonomic Wiimote, which basically means less blocky
  • Classic controller support for all GC games
  • At least 720p native resolution support, it does not look that bad though

Overall I am not playing my Wii that much these days, but I am also really busy. I am finally looking forward to two games coming out really soon: Excitebots and Klonoa. Both look great and I think I will have a good time with them. I am also getting WiiFit this week and my wife is looking forward to that and I think it will help me improve my balance.

For my lifestyle the Wii is pretty much perfect. If there is a game drought I just go back to the PC and play a lot of the cheap games I wanted to play in the past.

Excellent post.  You summed up my thoughts perfectly.
jblank

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: April 07, 2009, 09:13:12 PM »

Quote from: pr0ner on April 07, 2009, 02:44:27 PM

Roll Eyes

Wow, I'm surprised it took King Dick here that long to post something smart assed to me. You're slipping old boy.

naednek
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 07, 2009, 10:15:35 PM »

this thread is temporarily locked for now.  Issue is currently being discussed.
naednek
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 08, 2009, 05:29:56 AM »

This thread is no longer locked. 

Please stay on topic, no more trolling or responding to it.  The OP had every right to post his opinion and he did so in a non trollish way, explaining why he felt the way he/she does. 
jersoc

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 08, 2009, 07:09:02 AM »

I don't get threads like these where someone has a bad experience with a specific game or two, or even the controls for a certain game and therefore infer that they dislike the entire system or controls.  Just because the 360 d-pad is shit for Street Fighter games doesn't mean that the whole system (and control scheme) for every other game on the system is crap.

The Wii has a lot of really great playing (and controlling) games that *gasp* are made by companies other than just Nintendo.  Don't get me wrong, the shovelware to stellar game ratio is probably a little bit less than the PS3/360, but there's still a ton of great games out there that can only be experience on the Wii.

What? I'm not 100% sure on this, but I do believe nintendo can deny a game. So yes, they are to blame for the shit. Also there is far more shovelware on the wii than compared with the 360. It's ridiculous. Like every damn game by nintendo is shovelware. Ugh, wii music, seriously. This E3 I won't even bother with nintendo's press conference. Just not worth my time to watch them have a big announcement and it turns out to be wii music 2. deja fucking vu.
Eel Snave

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: April 08, 2009, 06:17:00 PM »

Now, I'm pretty sure they know what a travesty their last E3 was.  They do say that this year will be all about the games, but this is a really a "hearts and minds" E3 for them.  They better have something that looks good, or I'm going to start turning on them, and I've been backing them like crazy.

That being said, the amount of shovelware to quality is literally the same as the PS2, according to a study that I found on Kotaku.  It's not as good as the PS3 and the 360, but since they're not as popular, everything they put on the system darn well better be gold.  For some reason, it just seems that there's more shovelware on the Wii.  I expect that'll start to turn, just like it did with the PS2.
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 09, 2009, 01:35:56 PM »

okay,now i know the people on this thread are pretty much 50/50 towards and against the Wii,but it just keeps getting worse

as said there hasnt been that many games that have taken my interest,which is fine i guess for everyone else who are enjoying it.....but now Fatal Frame 4 which at first was said wont be released in the US now wont be released in the EU either,its one of the few games i have been looking forward to,the same thing happened when Resident Evil zero was announced only for Japan,and thankfully nearly two years later it as well as Resident Evil 1 will be finally released here

does that mean we are going to have to wait another two years until Nintendo change their mind and release Fatal Frame 4 here?(Fatal Frame games are known as Project Zero in the UK for some crazy reason)
Fatal Frame 4 Japan only

games i can say i am looking forward to on the Wii
Resident Evil zero(Wiimake)
Resident Evil 1(Wiimake of the remake)
Final Fantasy:Crystal Chronicals 2
Fatal Frame 4(?)

can other people please list the games they are looking forward to on the Wii please so i can get some ideas...thx

wonderpug

hmm...

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 09, 2009, 01:42:17 PM »

Quote from: metallicorphan on April 09, 2009, 01:35:56 PM

can other people please list the games they are looking forward to on the Wii please so i can get some ideas...thx

Must Buys
Klonoa
Dragon Quest X
Boom Blox 2
(VC) Super Mario World 2 (if it ever comes)
No More Heroes 2
My Life as a Darklord

Keeping an eye on
Punch-Out!
Pikmin 3
Red Steel 2
Phantom Brave
Eel Snave

View Profile WWW
« Reply #67 on: April 09, 2009, 01:54:15 PM »

I usually don't keep my eyes peeled too far out, but in the next month there's Excitebots, Klonoa and Punchout.  I'll probably pick up either Klonoa or Punchout.
TC Weidner
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile WWW
« Reply #68 on: April 09, 2009, 02:11:04 PM »

didnt touch my ps3 for almost a year, just went out and bought mlb09 the show and guess what, its th best sports video game I have ever played period ( i played baseball into my college years) so my point is..  well its the same point as the threads.. there is no point.....

havent used my toaster in months either,  so is that worthless now too?  just asking
denoginizer

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 09, 2009, 02:14:28 PM »

Quote from: TC Weidner on April 09, 2009, 02:11:04 PM

havent used my toaster in months either,  so is that worthless now too?  just asking

Um. Yes.

Autistic Angel

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 09, 2009, 02:15:32 PM »

I'm optimistic about Wii-specific re-releases for Metroid Prime and MP2: Echoes.  I love that whole trilogy, so those would be a guaranteed sale for me.

-Autistic Angel
Eel Snave

View Profile WWW
« Reply #71 on: April 09, 2009, 02:41:50 PM »

I'm excited about those too, if only to play Metroid Prime in widescreen.
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 09, 2009, 03:01:07 PM »

Quote from: TC Weidner on April 09, 2009, 02:11:04 PM

erm,how much was your Toaster?

anyway,i would LOVE to see a Metroid Prime 1 and 2 wii-release...has anything been said about these or are you just speculating?

JCC

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 09, 2009, 04:26:19 PM »

Quote from: metallicorphan on April 09, 2009, 03:01:07 PM

anyway,i would LOVE to see a Metroid Prime 1 and 2 wii-release...has anything been said about these or are you just speculating?

Yes. When Nintendo announced the whole "Play on Wii" line, these 2 titles were among those announced. In fact, Metroid Prime on Wii has been out in Japan for a while now (I am not sure if Echoes has been released. I think not). It figures that Nintendo would release the only Play on Wii title(s) I am interested in in Japan where the Prime series has never caught on. They may be raking in the $$$ but they still make some head scratching decisions.

-John

XBox Live ID: "JCC Davros"
Eel Snave

View Profile WWW
« Reply #74 on: April 09, 2009, 04:48:50 PM »

Nah, the Prime series is all systems go for the US too.  It just takes them a touch longer to release them here.  I'm pumped.
JSL

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: April 09, 2009, 05:59:09 PM »

Looking Forward to:
ExciteBots: Trick Racing - This one came out of no where for me and it looks really fun.
Gameplay video

Klonoa - I really enjoyed the second game on the PS2 so it seems like a no-brainer to get this one and hopefully they remake the 2nd one for the Wii.

Metroid Prime Re-releases

Watching:
The Conduit - This could be good or suck.

Little King's Story - I like the concept and the videos make it look fun.

There are quite a few VC games I would buy if they got off their asses and released them: Granada, Rocket Knight, Zoom, Faxanadu, Zombies Ate My Neighbors...
sgoldj
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 10, 2009, 01:39:39 AM »

1) Looking to see how the motion plus works out - especially for the EA sports, Virtua Tennis, and Sword games
2) Indiana Jones... full motion whip and Fate of Atlantis
3) Silent Hill

Still considering Broken Sword, too.

Raintitan
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 10, 2009, 02:45:41 AM »

I often forget I even have a Wii.

Most promising initial console purchase ever. Most disappointing reality a few years later.

I concur with the original poster- Games are Gamecube-like all over again and the Wii mote has been a gimmick for the most part. Boom Blox and some others were good, but really it is pretty average. Like a McDonald's cheeseburger. Tons of them sell, they are decent...but really boring and not innovative unless you are new to the concept of a hamburger. I can appreciate the marketing and commercial success- but it is like my McDonald's example- pretty boring.

Just my experience. And I very rarely post ;-)
R
Tebunker

Ask How, Ask Now, Ask me

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 11, 2009, 03:22:59 PM »

Quote from: sgoldj on April 10, 2009, 01:39:39 AM

1) Looking to see how the motion plus works out - especially for the EA sports, Virtua Tennis, and Sword games
2) Indiana Jones... full motion whip and Fate of Atlantis
3) Silent Hill

Still considering Broken Sword, too.

Here are two well done Neogaf threads. I would think some of you could find a couple games or more worth looking into:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=119261&page=107&highlight=upcoming+wii  <-- This is the last page of a multi-year thread with pics of upcoming, and now released games.

and here is the mother of 2009 threads:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=347647&highlight=official+wii+2009

Definitely a must for upcoming Wii titles, I'd bookmark it if I was looking for upcoming stuff

I want The Crystal Bearers game, Fragile, Arc Rise, Another Code, Monster Hunter 3, Little King Story, Cursed Mountain, the Overlord Prequel, The Conduit, Skycrawlers (if namco would get off their asses and bring it over), Boy and his Blob, Excitebots, Ghostbusters, Animales De La Muerte... I could go on and on and on. There are some interesting games coming.

On the Wiiware side I am hyped for a bunch of games too, things like the redone and upped Cave Story, and Pole's Big Adventure look like a lot of fun.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2009, 03:24:58 PM by Tebunker » Logged

Eel Snave

View Profile WWW
« Reply #79 on: April 11, 2009, 03:38:15 PM »

We're getting Pole's Big Adventure here?  That's awesome!
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: