http://gamingtrend.com
May 03, 2016, 04:46:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [360/PS3/PC]Resident Evil 6  (Read 5629 times)
faide
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 09, 2012, 08:56:36 PM »

I was a big fan of 5, and really all of them up until this point.  I really want to play 6 but unfortunately it released so close to GW2, Torchlight 2, Borderlands 2 and XCOM, I just don't have time for it at the moment.  I barely have time for all of those !!

I'll probably play through it , but will be waiting until I have more time.

metallicorphan
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 24, 2012, 05:16:58 PM »

.html]360a.org

Capcom is releasing a free (repeat free) update for Resident Evil 6, addressing issues some players had with the game and adding new functionality.

The update, which will be made available mid-December, includes improved camera controls and a wider range of subtitling options, plus it’ll unlock Ada Wong’s campaign from the start and add the No Hope difficulty setting.

Read on for a full breakdown of the update’s contents.

-Gamers will be able to adjust the camera to give a greater field of view as best suits their play style. [You can see the difference in perspective below - Ed]
-Subtitle options have been improved so that English language audio can be combined with subtitles in an alternative language.
-As recently announced, Ada Wong’s campaign will be unlocked from the start and have an optional player-controlled co-op partner added. It was previously necessary to complete all three other campaigns in order to unlock Ada’s story.
-‘No Hope’ difficulty level will be added above the existing levels, for players who want an extreme challenge.

The release ends, “Capcom values user feedback on Resident Evil 6 and ResidentEvil.net and is working continuously to improve the experience for players.”

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
Bullwinkle

Watch me pull a rabbit outta my hat.

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 14, 2013, 02:15:37 PM »

Best Buy is having a deal this week where you can get RE6 for $9.99 if you buy DmC.

Question is: Should I get the PS3 or 360 version?

If the difference is negligible, I'll go 360, but I thought I heard that the PS3 version was the better choice this go 'round.  Opinions?

"The cause of death was asphyxiation, or smothering, in layman's terms."

"What does 'layman's terms' mean?"
MonkeyFinger

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 14, 2013, 02:46:28 PM »

I seem to recall hearing they're basically identical. A search for "resident evil 6 xbox vs ps3" turned up quite a number of side-by-side comparison videos of the two if you want to check them out. Plenty of comments on the videos as well, some of which may actually be opinions.  icon_wink

-craig

PSx: MonkeyFinger
XBx: MonkeyPhinger
Bullwinkle

Watch me pull a rabbit outta my hat.

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 14, 2013, 03:06:47 PM »

Quote from: MonkeyFinger on January 14, 2013, 02:46:28 PM

I seem to recall hearing they're basically identical. A search for "resident evil 6 xbox vs ps3" turned up quite a number of side-by-side comparison videos of the two if you want to check them out. Plenty of comments on the videos as well, some of which may actually be opinions.  icon_wink

Well, yes, I did that and saw some "identical" comments and some "PS3 is clearly better" comments, so instead of trusting the divided comments of strangers I don't know, I thought I'd ask here so I could trust the comments of some strangers I do know.

"The cause of death was asphyxiation, or smothering, in layman's terms."

"What does 'layman's terms' mean?"
USMC Kato

I have a bad feeling about this....

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 15, 2013, 06:44:47 PM »

Just get whatever console version is the most convenient for you. I have the full 360 version and only the demo on the PS3, and I can't tell the difference.

Semper Fidelis

Gamertag: USMC Kato
PSN ID: USMC_Kato
Gamecenter ID: USMC Kato
Wii U Nintendo ID: USMC_Kato
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 14, 2013, 04:16:54 AM »

Steam pre-order is up for the PC version.  only $39.99, plus 3 tiers of rewards that get unlocked as people pre-order.

Tier 1: Soundtrack/art book
Tier 2: free copy of RE5
Tier 3: Free Resident Evil 6 DLC Season Pass (looks like it is only MP DLC though)

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: