http://gamingtrend.com
September 01, 2014, 10:36:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [360/PS3/PC]Resident Evil 6  (Read 4046 times)
faide
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 09, 2012, 08:56:36 PM »

I was a big fan of 5, and really all of them up until this point.  I really want to play 6 but unfortunately it released so close to GW2, Torchlight 2, Borderlands 2 and XCOM, I just don't have time for it at the moment.  I barely have time for all of those !!

I'll probably play through it , but will be waiting until I have more time.

metallicorphan
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 24, 2012, 05:16:58 PM »

.html]360a.org

Capcom is releasing a free (repeat free) update for Resident Evil 6, addressing issues some players had with the game and adding new functionality.

The update, which will be made available mid-December, includes improved camera controls and a wider range of subtitling options, plus it’ll unlock Ada Wong’s campaign from the start and add the No Hope difficulty setting.

Read on for a full breakdown of the update’s contents.

-Gamers will be able to adjust the camera to give a greater field of view as best suits their play style. [You can see the difference in perspective below - Ed]
-Subtitle options have been improved so that English language audio can be combined with subtitles in an alternative language.
-As recently announced, Ada Wong’s campaign will be unlocked from the start and have an optional player-controlled co-op partner added. It was previously necessary to complete all three other campaigns in order to unlock Ada’s story.
-‘No Hope’ difficulty level will be added above the existing levels, for players who want an extreme challenge.

The release ends, “Capcom values user feedback on Resident Evil 6 and ResidentEvil.net and is working continuously to improve the experience for players.”

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff

Watch me pull a rabbit outta my hat.

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 14, 2013, 02:15:37 PM »

Best Buy is having a deal this week where you can get RE6 for $9.99 if you buy DmC.

Question is: Should I get the PS3 or 360 version?

If the difference is negligible, I'll go 360, but I thought I heard that the PS3 version was the better choice this go 'round.  Opinions?

That's like blaming owls because I suck at making analogies.
MonkeyFinger

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 14, 2013, 02:46:28 PM »

I seem to recall hearing they're basically identical. A search for "resident evil 6 xbox vs ps3" turned up quite a number of side-by-side comparison videos of the two if you want to check them out. Plenty of comments on the videos as well, some of which may actually be opinions.  icon_wink

-craig

PSx: MonkeyFinger
XBx: MonkeyPhinger
Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff

Watch me pull a rabbit outta my hat.

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 14, 2013, 03:06:47 PM »

Quote from: MonkeyFinger on January 14, 2013, 02:46:28 PM

I seem to recall hearing they're basically identical. A search for "resident evil 6 xbox vs ps3" turned up quite a number of side-by-side comparison videos of the two if you want to check them out. Plenty of comments on the videos as well, some of which may actually be opinions.  icon_wink

Well, yes, I did that and saw some "identical" comments and some "PS3 is clearly better" comments, so instead of trusting the divided comments of strangers I don't know, I thought I'd ask here so I could trust the comments of some strangers I do know.

That's like blaming owls because I suck at making analogies.
USMC Kato

I have a bad feeling about this....

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 15, 2013, 06:44:47 PM »

Just get whatever console version is the most convenient for you. I have the full 360 version and only the demo on the PS3, and I can't tell the difference.

Semper Fidelis

Gamertag: USMC Kato
PSN ID: USMC_Kato
Gamecenter ID: USMC Kato
Wii U Nintendo ID: USMC_Kato
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 14, 2013, 04:16:54 AM »

Steam pre-order is up for the PC version.  only $39.99, plus 3 tiers of rewards that get unlocked as people pre-order.

Tier 1: Soundtrack/art book
Tier 2: free copy of RE5
Tier 3: Free Resident Evil 6 DLC Season Pass (looks like it is only MP DLC though)

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: