http://gamingtrend.com
October 22, 2014, 09:54:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nintendo first-party Wii lineup for 2007  (Read 2202 times)
Misguided
Gaming Trend Staff
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Semi-acquatic egg-laying mammal of action

View Profile
« on: November 26, 2006, 04:12:38 PM »

Via N-Sider.com

Discuss.

As part of their quarterly fiscal report, Nintendo Co., Ltd. has unveiled their plans for Japanese Wii releases in 2007. They are as follows:

Battalion Wars II
Big Brain Academy
Disaster: Day of Crisis
DK Kongo Blast
Excite Truck
Fire Emblem: Goddess of Dawn
Forever Blue
Mario Party 8
Mario Strikers Charged
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
Project H.A.M.M.E.R.
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Paper Mario
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Wii Health Pack
Wii Music

Thanks to N-Sider Forums member Teppo Holmqvist for the tip and his work deciphering the crazy moon language.

Update: The following titles are actually listed as undecided, not for 2007. Our apologies for the mistake.

Animal Crossing
Eyeshield 21
Kirby

Ruining language with my terrible words.
Knightshade Dragon
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2006, 04:24:51 PM »

Nice!  Thanks for the info.  It'll be interesting to see how the excitement about the system continues when non-Zelda games are involved...

Ron Burke
EiC, Director of Gaming Trend
Gamertag:
Gaming Trend
PS3 Tag: GamingTrend
Misguided
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2006, 04:28:57 PM »

Quote from: Knightshade Dragon on November 26, 2006, 04:24:51 PM

Nice!  Thanks for the info.  It'll be interesting to see how the excitement about the system continues when non-Zelda games are involved...

Well, I can say there are 6-8 titles on there that would be day 1 purchases here, which seems pretty good.
How about you?

Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2006, 04:31:28 PM »

If they could get Metroid for March and Super Mario for summer then I think that would go a long way toward keeping a regular release cycle of AAA games. 
warning

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2006, 04:37:56 PM »

What is Wii Health Pack?
Misguided
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2006, 04:41:46 PM »

Quote from: warning on November 26, 2006, 04:37:56 PM

What is Wii Health Pack?

My guess would be something that's Japan-only, but who knows. Educational titles have been a big hit on DS there, so I'd expect the Wii to be no different.

metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2006, 05:03:40 PM »

hmmi think only super mario galaxy and metroid 3 for me

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
Tebunker

Ask How, Ask Now, Ask me

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2006, 06:10:22 PM »

Well, if they do this right, and god knows they won't, we should get roughly 1 title a month from them. Which would be great.

Personally, I am interested in:

Battalion Wars II
Project Hammer
Super Paper Mario
Fire Emblem
Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

Well, 6 games isn't too shabby. I'd like more of course, so here's to hoping that 3rd parties show up with some new and interesting titles.

"I hate cynicism -- it's my least favorite quality and it doesn't lead anywhere. Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you're kind amazing things will happen." - Conan O'Brien
Knightshade Dragon
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2006, 06:23:54 PM »

Quote from: Misguided on November 26, 2006, 04:28:57 PM

Well, I can say there are 6-8 titles on there that would be day 1 purchases here, which seems pretty good.
How about you?

I could see me buying the following, provided the reviews are good:

Forever Blue
Mario Party 8
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Paper Mario

Ron Burke
EiC, Director of Gaming Trend
Gamertag:
Gaming Trend
PS3 Tag: GamingTrend
depward

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2006, 08:14:49 PM »

I'm just glad to see the "Mario Strikers Charged" title on that list - I've been hesitent to pick up the first, but I always make sure to play the demo of it at EB/Gamestop because it's so much fun.

depward on the Playstation Network
raaaaaawwwwwwr on Xbox Live
Misguided
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2006, 08:59:10 PM »

Quote from: depward on November 26, 2006, 08:14:49 PM

I'm just glad to see the "Mario Strikers Charged" title on that list - I've been hesitent to pick up the first, but I always make sure to play the demo of it at EB/Gamestop because it's so much fun.

Never have I seen a game that can reduce grown men to giggling like schoolgirls like that Strikers can. I've barely played it, but it seems like it will be a game most Wii owners will want in their library.

denoginizer

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2006, 09:12:54 PM »

Quote from: Misguided on November 26, 2006, 04:12:38 PM

Discuss.

Battalion Wars II
Mario Party 8
Mario Strikers Charged
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Paper Mario
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Animal Crossing

My Lord does Nintendo milk the same games over and over and over. Mario Party 8???    Metroid Prime 3??? etc, etc, etc.

I'm sure you guys will light me up.

But I had to say it.

Xbox Live Tag: denoginizer
PSN Name: denoginizer
depward

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2006, 09:39:01 PM »

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

depward on the Playstation Network
raaaaaawwwwwwr on Xbox Live
Turtle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2006, 09:45:31 PM »

Yeah, well just don't let me see you complaining about how other game series keep going on forever. slywink
godhugh

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2006, 09:47:45 PM »

Quote from: denoginizer on November 26, 2006, 09:12:54 PM

Quote from: Misguided on November 26, 2006, 04:12:38 PM

Discuss.

Battalion Wars II
Mario Party 8
Mario Strikers Charged
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Paper Mario
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Animal Crossing

My Lord does Nintendo milk the same games over and over and over. Mario Party 8???    Metroid Prime 3??? etc, etc, etc.

But I had to say it.

Final Fantasy 12??? Dragon Quest 8??? Metal Gear Solid 4???? 5 Grand Theft Autos??? DOA X?????

Ahem, I guess my point is, Nintendo ain't the only one and if they're still great games (which they generally are) then I hope they just keep making them smile.
Farscry

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2006, 10:24:36 PM »

Godhugh beat me to it. icon_wink Every company does this now, not just Nintendo.

Purge - You have unlocked an Achievement!
You are now of the rank reprobate
ChaoZ

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2006, 10:40:43 PM »

Add Wii Play to the list. Although it's bundled with a WiiMote, it's still a game to watch out for in January.
Misguided
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2006, 11:02:11 PM »

Quote from: ChaoZ on November 26, 2006, 10:40:43 PM

Add Wii Play to the list. Although it's bundled with a WiiMote, it's still a game to watch out for in January.

Yeah, if you note, this is a list of Japan releases. Wii Play comes out in December there IIRC. You'll also note the presence of Excite Truck which is here already.

So what do folks will be Nintendo's big guns for next Christmas? There are 4 Mario games on the list...certainly at least one of those will be for next November. I'm wondering if either Metroid or Smash Brothers will be delayed til then.

unbreakable
« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2006, 11:05:02 PM »

Quote from: denoginizer on November 26, 2006, 09:12:54 PM

But I had to say it.

It's called "first party properties".  It's where the console makers generate the bulk of their money... and why Nintendo has always remained profitable.  You can't be #1 in the marketplace without third party support, but just because you are #1 doesn't mean you are making money... and just because you are #3 doesn't mean you aren't.

First party properties... it's why Microsoft has been buying up game companies.

As an aside, wasn't there a report recently stating XBox had just reached the point of profitability?  I'm sure much of that had to do with Halo 1 & 2.

On topic, it's nice to see Big Brain Academy, but I would rather see a Brain Age game up there.  Also, WOOT!!! Another Paper Mario game.  I just hope it's better than TTYD, that was too short and pretty damn easy.  Fun, but still.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2006, 11:06:37 PM by unbreakable » Logged
Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2006, 11:12:22 PM »

Quote from: Misguided on November 26, 2006, 11:02:11 PM

So what do folks will be Nintendo's big guns for next Christmas? There are 4 Mario games on the list...certainly at least one of those will be for next November. I'm wondering if either Metroid or Smash Brothers will be delayed til then.

I think Smash Brothers will definitely be their big title for next Christmas.

Quote from: unbreakable
As an aside, wasn't there a report recently stating XBox had just reached the point of profitability?  I'm sure much of that had to do with Halo 1 & 2.

MS is still a long, long way from profitability on Xbox and 360.  The only profitable quarter they've ever had was the quarter Halo 2 released.  They lost about 4 billion on the first Xbox and things are looking better for 360 but they still lost about $100 million last quarter on the 360.  What you may have read though was speculation that the 360 hardware itself is now profitable- ie they aren't selling for a loss anymore at the $400 price point. 
Calvin

President of G.R.O.S.S.

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2006, 11:24:31 PM »

Exact same games we have seen on every Nintendo platform-and not even anything new or interesting or exclusive like Skies of Arcadia or Eternal Darkness (the games that forced me to buy a Cube)
Luke
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2006, 12:11:28 AM »

At least one of the following will be withheld/delayed until Christmas '07: Metroid 3, Mario Galaxy, or Super Smash Brothers.  I think that's a great looking list of games for next year, but once Nintendo has updated their Big 3 franchises (Mario, Metroid, Zelda), what are they going to do?  What games of that caliber will come after '07?

Also, disappointed that SSB is the only game I know of on that list that will have online play.  Are any other upcoming games going to be online-enabled?

Edit: Battalion Wars 2 will be online, Animal Crossing and Mario Strikers: Charged might be online
« Last Edit: November 27, 2006, 12:29:58 AM by Luke » Logged
Misguided
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2006, 12:28:28 AM »

Other launch titles in Japan coming to the US in '07:

Pokemon Battle Revolution
Wing Island
Necro-Nesia
Gundam SD Scad Hammers (or whatever the name is this week)

I'm especially interested in the Gundam game, which looks like a lot of fun. PBR is also a no-brainer around this house.

denoginizer

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2006, 12:29:21 AM »

Quote from: Luke on November 27, 2006, 12:11:28 AM

I think that's a great looking list of games for next year, but once Nintendo has updated their Big 3 franchises (Mario, Metroid, Zelda), what are they going to do?  What games of that caliber will come after '07?

Probably Mario Party 9, Metroid Prime 4, and Zelda 10.  Followed by a Mario game for the DS and then a Metroid for the Game Boy.  Then maybe Mario Kart Triple Dash for the Wii.  Then they might change it up by trotting out F Zero 5 and Metroid Prime 5 in 2008.  Oh yeah throw in 3 or 4 Pokemon games over the next few years too.

« Last Edit: November 27, 2006, 12:31:44 AM by denoginizer » Logged

Tebunker

Ask How, Ask Now, Ask me

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2006, 12:49:25 AM »

Quote from: denoginizer on November 27, 2006, 12:29:21 AM

I think that's a great looking list of games for next year, but once Nintendo has updated their Big 3 franchises (Mario, Metroid, Zelda), what are they going to do?  What games of that caliber will come after '07?

Probably Mario Party 9, Metroid Prime 4, and Zelda 10.  Followed by a Mario game for the DS and then a Metroid for the Game Boy.  Then maybe Mario Kart Triple Dash for the Wii.  Then they might change it up by trotting out F Zero 5 and Metroid Prime 5 in 2008.  Oh yeah throw in 3 or 4 Pokemon games over the next few years too.

First off this is not too come across as a personal attack, but merely a rebut to denoginizer's posts regarding Nintendo. I have no personal issue with him and actually think fairly well of him, but it's time someone said something to the moof. That said;

Come back when you have something worth contributing other than trolling. Every time someone on this forum counters your weak points you go off and hide, but only to return with the same tired ass trolling. We get it, you don't like Nintendo, guess what? None of us give a damn. Stay out of threads like this becuase you NEVER contribute anything worth a shit. Even Lord Ebonstone and Calvin keep the conversation interesting.

"I hate cynicism -- it's my least favorite quality and it doesn't lead anywhere. Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you're kind amazing things will happen." - Conan O'Brien
Lee

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2006, 01:11:00 AM »

The reason I buy Nintendo machines is for that stable of games. They are always well done.

I am hoping for a new Wii version of Mario Golf myself.
denoginizer

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2006, 01:19:44 AM »

Quote from: Tebunker on November 27, 2006, 12:49:25 AM

First off this is not too come across as a personal attack, but merely a rebut to denoginizer's posts regarding Nintendo. I have no personal issue with him and actually think fairly well of him, but it's time someone said something to the moof. That said;

Come back when you have something worth contributing other than trolling. Every time someone on this forum counters your weak points you go off and hide, but only to return with the same tired ass trolling. We get it, you don't like Nintendo, guess what? None of us give a damn. Stay out of threads like this becuase you NEVER contribute anything worth a shit. Even Lord Ebonstone and Calvin keep the conversation interesting.

I'm not sure why you think I go off and hide. I generally do not want to get into flame wars with people, but I try to respond to all posts directed at me.  You seem to be calling me out so I'll respond. I'm also sorry if my ripping of Nintendo offends you tebunker.  The truth is I rip EA and Sony more than I do Nintendo.  I guess it's OK to rip those two companies, but it seems Nintendo is sacred around here.  Honestly I think the preponderance of sequalitis is making the gaming hobby stale. EA and especially Nintendo are the two chief franchise milkers in my opinion.  Nintendo talks about bringing new people into gaming but they keep trotting out rehashed old franchises year after year, console after console.  I understand that Nintendo is making money.  But since I am a gamer and not a Nintendo stock holder I am interested in new games Nintendo has to offer.

I respect and understand that many people love the franchises.  But what is Nintendo doing to bring those of us that are tired of Mario and Zelda into the fold?  I think that is a fair question.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2006, 01:23:47 AM by denoginizer » Logged

Tebunker

Ask How, Ask Now, Ask me

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2006, 01:32:24 AM »

It's okay to rip Nintendo, and any company for that matter, I rip Nintendo too. Doesn't offend me at all. What offends me is that you come in these threads, post the exact same comments over and over and over ad nauseum. People counter your points, which are still valid, and yet you continue to keep posting in these threads with the same things. We get it, you think they suffer from too much sequelitis. Please add something else to the discussion. It's more annoying than anything else, and your last post pushed me to reply as I think it was unecessarry and didn't do anything to help with the discussion going on in the thread.

And it is a fair question to ask, but to that point are you ignoring games like Project Hammer and Crisis: Day of Disaster, Forever Blue and we know that DK will use the bongos but we have no idea what kind of game it will be. So that's four new games, three of them brand new properties to go along with everything else. I'd say that they are on par with other developers on creating new IPs. Lastly, yes they use their franchises a lot, but as has been stated in other threads, they normally change the games up enough to keep things fresh and different.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2006, 01:36:27 AM by Tebunker » Logged

denoginizer

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2006, 01:38:30 AM »

Quote from: Tebunker on November 27, 2006, 01:32:24 AM

It's okay to rip Nintendo, and any company for that matter, I rip Nintendo too. Doesn't offend me at all. What offends me is that you come in these threads, post the exact same comments over and over and over ad nauseum. People counter your points, which are still valid, and yet you continue to keep posting in these threads with the same things. We get it, you think they suffer from too much sequelitis. Please add something else to the discussion. It's more annoying than anything else, and your last post pushed me to reply as I think it was unecessarry and didn't do anything to help with the discussion going on in the thread.

Did you think my post was inaccurate or just stating the obvious?

I want Nintendo to succeed.  If I didn't care about them I wouldn't post in Nintendo threads at all.  You know what they.  The opposite of love is not hate, but indifference.

I will bow out of this thread now. 

Misguided
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2006, 01:48:35 AM »

Quote from: denoginizer on November 27, 2006, 01:38:30 AM

Did you think my post was inaccurate or just stating the obvious?

I want Nintendo to succeed.  If I didn't care about them I wouldn't post in Nintendo threads at all.  You know what they.  The opposite of love is not hate, but indifference.

I will bow out of this thread now. 

Actually, you forgot Star Fox  icon_wink

I've got no problem with your post, though I thought the second one was beating the ol' horse a bit.
You'll notice that no one "lit you up" over the first post as you predicted.
I will add, though, that if you're going to flog them for rehashing stuff (which is fair), then the least you can do is try
and recognize the areas where they are trying to innovate. After all, I don't think we've played
anything like Wii Music, Project Hammer (well, maybe), or Forever Blue before.

Seems to me like they are trying to strike a balance between rediscovering the tried and true
gameplay formulae on the new platform and forging into unchartered waters. Seems like a reasonable
blueprint for success.

Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2006, 02:32:03 AM »

Ijust hope that anyone ripping on Nintendo for carrying on their franchises never, ever posts in a thread about how much they can't wait for:

Halo 3
MGS4
FF13
Forza 2
Fable 2
Splinter Cell 5
GRAW 2
Rainbow Six Whatever Number They Are on
Gears of War 2
God of War 2
PGR 4
Battlefield 5042
Guild Wars 4
DMC 4
Elder Scrolls 5
Fallout 3
Dragon Quest 9
Company of Heroes 2
Command and Conquer 3
Civ 5
Resident Evil 5

etc, etc.  ALL of the publishers/devs are sequel factories.  It is irresponsible from a fiscal standpoint not to continue to leverage profitable IPs.  And the gaming industry, unlike the movie industry, has a history of consistently putting out sequels that top their predecessors.  New IPs are important too, but the point of any new IP is to create an initial game strong enough to put out more sequels. 

I can understand that some people don't dig Nintendo's franchises.  But a lot of people do- on a level big enough to practically sustain their platforms on first party alone so it should never come as a shock that they will continue to leverage those franchises.  They've also done a  pretty good job at creating new IPs each generation, with some that end up sticking (Animal Crossing, Brain Training, Nintendogs), some that don't (Geist, Eternal Darkness), and some still up in the air (Pikmin, Batallion Wars).

warning

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2006, 03:39:48 AM »

Quote from: Kevin Grey on November 27, 2006, 02:32:03 AM

Ijust hope that anyone ripping on Nintendo for carrying on their franchises never, ever posts in a thread about how much they can't wait for:

Halo 3
MGS4
FF13
Forza 2
Fable 2
Splinter Cell 5
GRAW 2
Rainbow Six Whatever Number They Are on
Gears of War 2
God of War 2
PGR 4
Battlefield 5042
Guild Wars 4
DMC 4
Elder Scrolls 5
Fallout 3
Dragon Quest 9
Company of Heroes 2
Command and Conquer 3
Civ 5
Resident Evil 5

etc, etc.  ALL of the publishers/devs are sequel factories.  It is irresponsible from a fiscal standpoint not to continue to leverage profitable IPs.  And the gaming industry, unlike the movie industry, has a history of consistently putting out sequels that top their predecessors.  New IPs are important too, but the point of any new IP is to create an initial game strong enough to put out more sequels. 

I can understand that some people don't dig Nintendo's franchises.  But a lot of people do- on a level big enough to practically sustain their platforms on first party alone so it should never come as a shock that they will continue to leverage those franchises.  They've also done a  pretty good job at creating new IPs each generation, with some that end up sticking (Animal Crossing, Brain Training, Nintendogs), some that don't (Geist, Eternal Darkness), and some still up in the air (Pikmin, Batallion Wars).

You forgot the upcoming fourth iteration of Unreal Tournament (not even counting the two Xbox spinoffs), three Dooms, four Quakes, the upcoming sixth Grand Theft Auto (or 4th since it went 3D), four Burnouts and if you want to go old school there's nine traditional Might & Magic games, nine Ultima games and eight Wizardry games.

And we could talk about the yearly versions of Madden, NHL, FIFA, MLB, etc.
unbreakable
« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2006, 03:49:37 AM »

People need to pull the panties out of their butts when complaining about sequels.

PEOPLE LIKE SEQUELS.  IT DOESN'T WORK LIKE MOVIES.

Game sequels are almost always better than their predecessors; very rarely are movie sequels better than the original stories (there was Aliens, and then... um... uhhh... hmm.  And all Alien movies after the sequel pretty much sucked anyway, so it ended up snapping back into pattern.).

I'm getting the Wii BECAUSE they are making a Zelda game.  I'm getting the Wii BECAUSE they are making a Metroid game.  Some people are getting the Wii BECAUSE they are making Mario games, or Mario Kart games, or Super Mario Championship Curling All-Stars, or whatever.  

If you don't care for those games... that's nice.  I don't care, most people don't care, and it won't effect our purchasing decisions.  But a majority of gamers LIKE certain games, and are more than happy to see that type of gameplay and that storyline carry on.

And you know what?  If Nintendo wants to release 4 Metroid games next year, I'LL BUY THEM ALL.

But complaining about computer games with a number after the name... it's doesn't make sense, and it's something gamers really don't care about.
The Grue

You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2006, 04:03:00 AM »

Games I might be interested in:

Battalion Wars II
Big Brain Academy
DK Kongo Blast
Mario Party 8
Mario Strikers Charged
Project H.A.M.M.E.R.
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Paper Mario
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Wii Music

Also the Animal Crossing and Kirby game.

XBox Live ID: The Grue
Playstation Network Name: TheGrue
Calvin

President of G.R.O.S.S.

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 27, 2006, 04:11:30 AM »

I'm getting lumped in with Lord Ebonstone? I think someone hasn't read the majority of my 6gajillion posts. Wow, that hurts.
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 27, 2006, 05:37:57 AM »

wii play only got 52% in the magazine i read.....wii sports got 89% i think ,and zelda got 96%

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
Misguided
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 27, 2006, 01:04:20 PM »

Quote from: metallicorphan on November 27, 2006, 05:37:57 AM

wii play only got 52% in the magazine i read.....wii sports got 89% i think ,and zelda got 96%

Like I said...it's 10 bucks, and presumably euros. If even a couple of the games are decent little diversions,
it's worth 10 bucks to me.

Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2006, 02:04:36 PM »

Quote from: Misguided on November 27, 2006, 01:04:20 PM

Quote from: metallicorphan on November 27, 2006, 05:37:57 AM

Like I said...it's 10 bucks, and presumably euros. If even a couple of the games are decent little diversions,
it's worth 10 bucks to me.

I read Wii Play as a cheap bonus to getting a new Wiimote. Still haven't gotten a second controller as I want this tiny gem.

"All opinions posted are my own, and not those of my employers, who are appalled."
Laner

Badassfully

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: November 27, 2006, 05:52:31 PM »

Don't forget the Mario-themed sports games.  New for 2008 - Mario Bocce Ball and Mario Jai-Alai!
Arkon

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 27, 2006, 05:56:27 PM »

Quote from: Laner on November 27, 2006, 05:52:31 PM

Don't forget the Mario-themed sports games.  New for 2008 - Mario Bocce Ball and Mario Jai-Alai!

A well done Mario Jai-Alai would kick so much ass.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: