http://gamingtrend.com
December 21, 2014, 10:31:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nexus tji problem..spoilers.  (Read 657 times)
Daehawk
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: March 17, 2005, 04:18:08 PM »

spoilers below.
Im stuck. Ive just gotten to the new area through the wormhole and am at the first mission there..the one where you ride along with some transport ships to Noah. I need to configure my ship because the junk that im using does'nt do squat against the bad guys in this mission. Before the mission though when I go into the config screen to setup my ship I see I have 24 points to spend...BUT if I change anything at all..remove a item or add a item then the BACK button greys out and I cant get out of that screen. Even if I put back the item that was on it it stays marked out and I have to reload a save to get out of that screen.

Is this a game stopping bug?

---------------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.

Check my trader rating. Im 22+ and zero negs. Trade with me! smile
Autistic Angel

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2005, 04:36:40 PM »

After you change equipment on a ship, you have to click on the "Confirm" button at the bottom-right of the screen to make the changes permenant.  If you make a mistake while you're outfitting your ships, you can click on "Undo" instead.

If you find a way to consistently save all the transports in that mission, let me know.  I had to try about a dozen times before I finally got them all out safely, and even then it felt like an accident.

-Autistic Angel
Daehawk

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2005, 05:09:16 PM »

lol..kool thnx man..I dontremember doing that before Ill give it a try.

---------------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.

Check my trader rating. Im 22+ and zero negs. Trade with me! smile
Jago
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2005, 10:37:41 PM »

Don't forget, if you remove a weapon then change your mind and put it back, you use points.  Better to undo the changes and go back.
Falator
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2005, 11:47:17 PM »

I am not sure how effective it is at that level since i was still learning the game then, but later on i have started equiping my faster ships with heavy lasers in order to punch through the enemy's shields and take out their critical systems (engines, shields, weapon generator). A whip with no power for weapons and no engines for movement is just as harmless to you as a ship that is destroyed and you can disable ships much easier most of the time.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: