http://gamingtrend.com
July 28, 2014, 08:35:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 87   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Xbox One Discussion  (Read 64518 times)
Laner
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Badassfully

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1240 on: June 17, 2013, 12:57:03 AM »

Quote from: Canuck on June 14, 2013, 12:19:31 PM

Quote from: Laner on June 14, 2013, 11:10:05 AM

5. The 2 new games per month for Gold membership lie/misdirect. They clearly marketed this to detract from Sony's deal. See, PS+ members have been getting a really great list of high-profile titles for free ($50/year) for over a year now as well as access to a lot of neat features. The one-game per month thing just keeps happening and sometimes it's more. The fact that Microsoft announced that and hid the fact that it ends this December brings to mind the thinly veiled deceit that a company like EA would pull to justify doing something wrong.

Wait... they didn't hide anything unless I'm misunderstanding the complaint.  It was known on the same day they announced the free games that the promotion would be over at the end of the year.   Yeah, it's a response to the Instant Game Collection - so? People have complained about not getting their money's worth with Gold, so MS sweetens the pot.  I fail to see the problem.  As long as your rights to play the games don't disappear come Dec 31, that's fine.

And I disagree with Sony's "really great list of high profile titles for free" - the IGC is quite a value, no doubt.   But the list of games the US has gotten is average at best, with only a handful of "high profile titles" sprinkled in as the next gen battle for hearts and minds heats up.  Yeah UC3 and XCom are great, but there were months and months of tripe like Bloodrayne Betrayal, Knytt, Frogger Returns, etc. with very few AAA titles.  I'm not complaining - free is free (well, $50/year), but let's not exaggerate the overall quality of the titles included.
No, not every game is a blockbuster but if you get two games per month then at least one of them is a AAA game.  For example, I've had PS+ for just over a year and this is what I have in my gaming backlog thanks to PS+:

Deus Ex
Sleeping Dogs
Demon's Souls
Vanquish
The Cave
Darksiders
Resident Evil 5
Little Big Planet
Rachet and Clank All 4 one
Saints Row 2
Space Marine
Infamous 2
Magic 2012
Lara Croft Guardian of Light
Virtua Fighter 5?

And then this month there's UC3, Xcom and Little Big Planet Karting
Plus there are a few games that I have gotten but havent downloaded to my PS3
And then finally there's all the free games (about 10 so far?) That I've gotten for my PS Vita.

Yes there is a little chaff-but I would say it's 30% at most.

They came out of the gate strong, and as I mentioned they ramped it up again leading up to E3.  But there were several months of jack and shit between the two.  And seeing the EU get stronger titles on average, and sooner than their US counterpart, just rubbed salt in the wound.
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

Thirty. Minutes.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1241 on: June 17, 2013, 03:59:42 AM »

Quote from: forgeforsaken on June 16, 2013, 12:57:18 AM

Keep in mind that 360 headsets will not work with the XB1 controllers and from reports headsets are not included with the standard package.

No, but a fully-noise-cancelling mic in the Kinect is, so you don't *need* a headset. I'll likely still get one though.

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

Thirty. Minutes.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1242 on: June 17, 2013, 04:04:22 AM »

Quote from: msduncan on June 16, 2013, 03:03:37 AM

Well, I'm leaning towards busting my ass and raising the money to purchase both systems.    I have stuff I can sell (Jeep parts -- I totaled my Jeep a year ago and have replaced with different vehicle) to make up the cost of getting both.   

Plan would be to hook the PS4 up to my computer monitor for serious gaming, and put the Xbone on my TV in my bedroom for one stop shop music/TV/movies/gaming.     The issue, I guess, is will that Kinect *really* be watching my wife and I have sex even when it's off, or is that fake internet outrage?

According to MS, fake rage. With privacy concerns being a big thing (at least here in Canada) I doubt they could pull what people seem to expect them to be doing.

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #1243 on: June 17, 2013, 04:18:08 AM »

Lewis Black on technology, including the new Kinect.

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1244 on: June 17, 2013, 04:43:53 AM »

Quote from: Purge on June 17, 2013, 04:04:22 AM

Well, I'm leaning towards busting my ass and raising the money to purchase both systems.    I have stuff I can sell (Jeep parts -- I totaled my Jeep a year ago and have replaced with different vehicle) to make up the cost of getting both.   

Plan would be to hook the PS4 up to my computer monitor for serious gaming, and put the Xbone on my TV in my bedroom for one stop shop music/TV/movies/gaming.     The issue, I guess, is will that Kinect *really* be watching my wife and I have sex even when it's off, or is that fake internet outrage?

According to MS, fake rage. With privacy concerns being a big thing (at least here in Canada) I doubt they could pull what people seem to expect them to be doing.

And why not? They're sending data from your Xbox One at least once a day, encrypted. What's to stop them from complying with some official request from the US government to count the number of times words like "bomb", "terrorism" and such things have been mentioned? They could include enormous amounts of such private data in a mere KB. Nobody would ever find out unless they could crack the encryption, and that's not bloody likely. It's pretty safe for Microsoft to do this thing, all in all. The question you need to ask yourself is this: Do you trust Microsoft to keep your best interests at mind, or do you think they'd rather stay on the good side of the government and corporations?

Based on what we've seen so far, the question is almost rhetorical.
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #1245 on: June 17, 2013, 04:57:19 AM »

damn, it's gotten so hot out there Major Nelson has started disguising himself.

Because I can,
gellar

I'm a dolphin!

View Profile
« Reply #1246 on: June 17, 2013, 05:01:16 AM »

Quote from: TiLT on June 17, 2013, 04:43:53 AM

Quote from: Purge on June 17, 2013, 04:04:22 AM

Well, I'm leaning towards busting my ass and raising the money to purchase both systems.    I have stuff I can sell (Jeep parts -- I totaled my Jeep a year ago and have replaced with different vehicle) to make up the cost of getting both.  

Plan would be to hook the PS4 up to my computer monitor for serious gaming, and put the Xbone on my TV in my bedroom for one stop shop music/TV/movies/gaming.     The issue, I guess, is will that Kinect *really* be watching my wife and I have sex even when it's off, or is that fake internet outrage?

And why not? They're sending data from your Xbox One at least once a day, encrypted. What's to stop them from complying with some official request from the US government to count the number of times words like "bomb", "terrorism" and such things have been mentioned? They could include enormous amounts of such private data in a mere KB. Nobody would ever find out unless they could crack the encryption, and that's not bloody likely. It's pretty safe for Microsoft to do this thing, all in all. The question you need to ask yourself is this: Do you trust Microsoft to keep your best interests at mind, or do you think they'd rather stay on the good side of the government and corporations?

Based on what we've seen so far, the question is almost rhetorical.

Not to turn this into R&P, but it's absolutely rhetorical:

Edit: Also: http://arstechnica.com/security/2013/05/think-your-skype-messages-get-end-to-end-encryption-think-again/
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #1247 on: June 17, 2013, 05:03:01 AM »

Quote from: CeeKay on June 17, 2013, 04:57:19 AM

side note:  I was looking up the girl doing the interview and god.damn.

Because I can,
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

Thirty. Minutes.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1248 on: June 17, 2013, 05:04:10 AM »

I find this particularly funny coming from someone with a Hotmail account.

Sony lost my CC info and stored my password unencrypted. Any servers sitting on US soil are subject to the US governments search, including gmail, etc. Your questioning the security of what you play on your console, or the amount of text you send in friend messages is negligible from what can be lifted from your email.

So, uh, what operating system are you using? Are you aware of the licensing model for said OS?

The entire company I work for runs its mail systems on Exchange servers, with THOUSANDS of MS servers with information far more important (and valuable) than anything I could trust to them (save perhaps my son's life). So tell me, how many multi-billion corporations run on Sony networking infrastructure? I can think of one or two (PSN, SOE), and they blew my trust already.

gellar

I'm a dolphin!

View Profile
« Reply #1249 on: June 17, 2013, 05:07:03 AM »

Well there's a difference here.  There's 'do I give a fuck about it?' where the answer is 'absolutely not' versus 'is this something that could really happen?' where the answer is 'absolutely.'

We are answering the latter.  You answered the latter with 'NOPE ITS MICROSOFT.'  That's the disagreement.

On the former, that's a matter of opinion.  The amount of shits I give about that is actually zero.  The feds can spy on me all they want, I'm a fine upstanding citizen with nothing to hide.
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

Thirty. Minutes.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1250 on: June 17, 2013, 05:18:59 AM »

So you're suggesting then that Sony will not be transmitting encrypted packets daily?

Just because the "daily" part of DRM isn't required doesn't mean "it's not possible".

Set up a packet sniffer on your PS3. Let me help: http://www.wireshark.org/

TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1251 on: June 17, 2013, 05:22:55 AM »

Quote from: Purge on June 17, 2013, 05:18:59 AM

So you're suggesting then that Sony will not be transmitting encrypted packets daily?

What would they be transmitting? How many times you've pressed the Share button? PS4 isn't listening to everything that is being said in your living room, and it doesn't need to be connected to the Internet. Xbox One listens to everything that is said and needs to be connected. Honestly, your argumentation is pretty damn thin here. If Microsoft's announcement had happened at any other time, people might have been more okay with it. As it is, there's a massive surveillance scandal going on, and Microsoft was the first company on board with it. They dug their own grave. Defending them makes you look naive at best.
Razgon

The Truth is out there

View Profile
« Reply #1252 on: June 17, 2013, 07:13:49 AM »

I was about to sugges that Kato was being silly with him feeling that GT had console wars, but man - Can we tone it down just a notch? The rhetoric is getting ugly and its really between just a few select people and its not pretty.

Edit: To clarify briefly - Its getting too personal.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 07:17:47 AM by Razgon » Logged

A new one
Reemul

Knock Knock

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1253 on: June 17, 2013, 09:13:52 AM »

Quote from: Razgon on June 17, 2013, 07:13:49 AM

I was about to sugges that Kato was being silly with him feeling that GT had console wars, but man - Can we tone it down just a notch? The rhetoric is getting ugly and its really between just a few select people and its not pretty.

Only if you promise to stop whinging about that game you bought you said you wouldn't because it was crap and bought anyways and think is crap  icon_biggrin

Soulchilde

You and I have unfinished business

View Profile
« Reply #1254 on: June 17, 2013, 10:15:22 AM »

Quote from: Razgon on June 17, 2013, 07:13:49 AM

+1  Seriously this console fanboi shit is getting old already.  Really thinking about staying away from these threads in the future

Quote from: Devil on January 12, 2007, 01:14:38 AM

NiM$
Canuck

I live in Japan

View Profile
« Reply #1255 on: June 17, 2013, 11:35:49 AM »

I completely agree-there is no console war. MS stumbled out of the gate and were vaporized by Sony. smile

metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #1256 on: June 17, 2013, 01:31:33 PM »

you can plug in a Xbox 360 with the HDMi In port,that's something i guess

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-06-17-you-can-plug-an-xbox-360-into-the-xbox-one-says-major-nelson

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #1257 on: June 17, 2013, 03:28:01 PM »

that is cool, I was worried about having to get one of those HDMI switcher box thingees.

Because I can,
wonderpug

hmm...

View Profile
« Reply #1258 on: June 17, 2013, 03:35:20 PM »

Quote from: metallicorphan on June 17, 2013, 01:31:33 PM

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-06-17-you-can-plug-an-xbox-360-into-the-xbox-one-says-major-nelson

Oh, so the XBone does have backwards compatibility!  You just need to buy a plug-in accessory, similar to adding a Sega 32X or a Game Genie.
TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1259 on: June 17, 2013, 03:36:25 PM »

Quote from: wonderpug on June 17, 2013, 03:35:20 PM

Quote from: metallicorphan on June 17, 2013, 01:31:33 PM

Oh, so the XBone does have backwards compatibility!  You just need to buy a plug-in accessory, similar to adding a Sega 32X or a Game Genie.

So the 360 has become a plug-in accessory now? I'm sure Microsoft is absolutely thrilled with that development. slywink
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #1260 on: June 17, 2013, 03:42:07 PM »

ah, great screen grabs there EuroG!

Hey Larry, watch what I can do with this mic!

Oh, my love, my darling, I've hungered for your touch, A long, lonely time....

===================

SIEG HEIL!!

Because I can,
Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff

Watch me pull a rabbit outta my hat.

View Profile
« Reply #1261 on: June 17, 2013, 04:03:19 PM »

Hey, she has my iPad case!

Also, all this talk about plugging your 360 or PC into the Xbone begs the question: Can I plug my PS4 into it?

Or, even more interestingly, what happens if I plug another Xbone into the Xbone?

That's like blaming owls because I suck at making analogies.
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #1262 on: June 17, 2013, 04:07:52 PM »

Quote from: Bullwinkle on June 17, 2013, 04:03:19 PM

Or, even more interestingly, what happens if I plug another Xbone into the Xbone?

Spoiler for Hiden:

Great Cthulhu awakens and devours the Earth.....

Because I can,
Scraper
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #1263 on: June 17, 2013, 04:25:36 PM »

Also, all this talk about plugging your 360 or PC into the Xbone begs the question: Can I plug my PS4 into it?

It's just a pass through, so I imagine anything with an HDMI output would work.

Also this is one of the things that Microsoft actually got right with this console. It's a cool addition.

" And they are a strong and frightening force, impervious to, and immunized against, the feeble lance of mere reason." Isaac Asimov
wonderpug

hmm...

View Profile
« Reply #1264 on: June 17, 2013, 04:38:24 PM »

Is the excitement just that it will save you an HDMI port on your TV or receiver?
gellar

I'm a dolphin!

View Profile
« Reply #1265 on: June 17, 2013, 04:50:12 PM »

Quote from: Scraper on June 17, 2013, 04:25:36 PM

Also this is one of the things that Microsoft actually got right with this console. It's a cool addition.

Actually I think this is one of the things they have gotten horrifically wrong (or rather way too limited). 

The XBox One is supposedly going to be the HUB OF MY ENTIRE ENTERTAINMENT UNIVERSE.  How the hell can it do this with one HDMI input?  By my count, I'm going to need the following HDMI inputs:  XBox One, PS4, PS3, Xbox 360, AppleTV, DirecTV.  Am I to run my receiver through it and have it blast my receiver with input changes?  Does it then loop the HDMI output BACK to my receiver?  How much audio lag will this introduce?  Will this cause a disruption in the space/time continuum?

Really the only way I'm buying a XBone anytime soon is if they deliver HARD on the promise of a better AV experience that's unrelated to gaming.  They've shown very little on how this is going to work so my expectation is that we are a long ways off from this reality. 
Scraper
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #1266 on: June 17, 2013, 04:59:19 PM »

Quote from: gellar on June 17, 2013, 04:50:12 PM

Actually I think this is one of the things they have gotten horrifically wrong (or rather way too limited). 

The XBox One is supposedly going to be the HUB OF MY ENTIRE ENTERTAINMENT UNIVERSE.  How the hell can it do this with one HDMI input?  By my count, I'm going to need the following HDMI inputs:  XBox One, PS4, PS3, Xbox 360, AppleTV, DirecTV.  Am I to run my receiver through it and have it blast my receiver with input changes?  Does it then loop the HDMI output BACK to my receiver?  How much audio lag will this introduce?  Will this cause a disruption in the space/time continuum?

Really the only way I'm buying a XBone anytime soon is if they deliver HARD on the promise of a better AV experience that's unrelated to gaming.  They've shown very little on how this is going to work so my expectation is that we are a long ways off from this reality. 

I had the same thoughts in my head, but I was trying to find something positive to say about the Xbone so CeeKay and Purge don't explode.

" And they are a strong and frightening force, impervious to, and immunized against, the feeble lance of mere reason." Isaac Asimov
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #1267 on: June 17, 2013, 05:02:49 PM »

bwuh?  I've been fairly level headed, even making fun of MS because it's fun.  Honestly, outside some humorous attempts at discussion I probably care more about what Syrians think of my new crocs (they are quite fabulous) than what people think about the Xbone around here.

now Razgon, well I'd be careful with him because he may send a poisoned pastry your way, and we all know you cannot say know to flaky pastry goodness.

Because I can,
Reemul

Knock Knock

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1268 on: June 17, 2013, 05:52:53 PM »

Quote from: CeeKay on June 17, 2013, 05:02:49 PM

bwuh?  I've been fairly level headed, even making fun of MS because it's fun.  Honestly, outside some humorous attempts at discussion I probably care more about what Syrians think of my new crocs (they are quite fabulous) than what people think about the Xbone around here.

now Razgon, well I'd be careful with him because he may send a poisoned pastry your way, and we all know you cannot say know to flaky pastry goodness.

Well Raz is Danish, a Danish is a cake (pastry) so I'm sure all Danish people can make them, probably experts in the art of pastry making,  Tongue

Raz is cool, he just passionate about his gaming and he knows what he likes and sometimes he deserves a wind up or trolling just because slywink
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 05:54:58 PM by Reemul » Logged

Scraper
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #1269 on: June 17, 2013, 05:58:30 PM »

Does anyone else find it suspicious that both Razgon and Ryse start with an R? I think Raz may be some long implanted Danish pastry slinging Microsoft spy.  nod  paranoid

The Grue

You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

View Profile
« Reply #1270 on: June 17, 2013, 06:26:55 PM »

I think I have decided to maybe get an XBone when Titanfall comes out next year and only if the game gets very overwhelming praise when it comes out.  This will give me time to watch how all the used game/DRM stuff plays out, how good the AV stuff is, etc.  PS4 was preordered day 1, though.

XBox Live ID: The Grue
Playstation Network Name: TheGrue
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

Thirty. Minutes.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1271 on: June 17, 2013, 07:38:58 PM »

Quote from: TiLT on June 17, 2013, 05:22:55 AM

Quote from: Purge on June 17, 2013, 05:18:59 AM

What would they be transmitting? How many times you've pressed the Share button? PS4 isn't listening to everything that is being said in your living room, and it doesn't need to be connected to the Internet. Xbox One listens to everything that is said and needs to be connected. Honestly, your argumentation is pretty damn thin here. If Microsoft's announcement had happened at any other time, people might have been more okay with it. As it is, there's a massive surveillance scandal going on, and Microsoft was the first company on board with it. They dug their own grave. Defending them makes you look naive at best.

TiLT, I was responding to Gellars "is it possible".  If you want to twist things around, go right ahead. As for the "wars" thing? Well, I've preordered both (and put money down, not this free walmart preorder crap).

If you actually want to have a discussion on this product (as is the intent of this thread) then watch what you say. I've taken steps back from this thread as it serves no purpose to deal with other peoples' buying interests. Remember, this thread isn't a throwdown between the PS4 and the Xbox One - it's simply about the xbox one. If you've decided not to buy it, move on.

I will answer a question or two in the next post (as a valid question came up). I'm not going to let myself be dragged into any "war" which simply wastes my precious time.

Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

Thirty. Minutes.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1272 on: June 17, 2013, 07:48:55 PM »

Quote from: gellar on June 17, 2013, 04:50:12 PM

The XBox One is supposedly going to be the HUB OF MY ENTIRE ENTERTAINMENT UNIVERSE.  How the hell can it do this with one HDMI input?  By my count, I'm going to need the following HDMI inputs:  XBox One, PS4, PS3, Xbox 360, AppleTV, DirecTV.  Am I to run my receiver through it and have it blast my receiver with input changes?  Does it then loop the HDMI output BACK to my receiver?  How much audio lag will this introduce?  Will this cause a disruption in the space/time continuum?

Really the only way I'm buying a XBone anytime soon is if they deliver HARD on the promise of a better AV experience that's unrelated to gaming.  They've shown very little on how this is going to work so my expectation is that we are a long ways off from this reality.  

Here's how it works (right from one of the MS folks I spoke to at the Xbox 101 sessions held in press rooms)

The HDMI in port is intended for your alternate input; that is, the device you want to use at the same time as your console. This is the multi-tasking element of the console, shown off with cable DVRs during the first conference. It's where the Xbox overlay comes in, and allows snap-to controls and if supported the custom TV guide. The console isn't a DVR though - your DVR box is still going to be used - but when you select to change a channel based on the Xbox overlay, the system sends that command to your DVR.

I'm not sure how it's going to work in terms of device selection/configuration, but it sounds like a built-in Harmony remote on steroids.

You can still have the X1 control ALL other non-Xbox One connected devices, as the (IIRC) Kinect will IR-bomb your room with whatever commands you give it.

So if you want your TV to switch inputs off the X1, it can do that, and switch it back. It can also control the volume/inputs on your receiver even if your receiver isn't the device connected via HDMI (though they wouldn't get into specifics). Most devices (PS3 being an exception with BT) use IR for their remote controls - limited by line-of sight, but since the IR commands projected can bounce, you don't need to worry about your Kinect facing the wrong way, nor do you need to worry about your remote batteries - the power that can drive the IR from the Kinect will be more than sufficient to get reflection back to your home theater devices.

As I understand it, that's all available with voice commands (though I have no confirmation yet)
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 07:51:19 PM by Purge » Logged

gellar

I'm a dolphin!

View Profile
« Reply #1273 on: June 17, 2013, 08:15:38 PM »

So the HDMI input is really designed for my DirecTV output and the Xbox will augment that experience with their... channel guide?  Anything else of use?  I mean I hate the DirecTV channel guide with the fire of 1000 suns, but I don't think I'd be willing to spend $500 to get rid of it.

And you're right the rest of it sounds like a voice command Harmony remote which, again, I'm not paying $500 for.  My Harmony actually does literally everything I want it to.  And it sounds like the Xbone won't have IR blasters?  From my experience IR does not 'bounce' with anywhere near the consistency that they're saying, but I guess if they blast in a ton of directions that solves the issue for the most part.  The biggest problem is that it won't at all work for a cabinet setup, which is what I'm moving to.  Exposed electronic components are so... passé.

Thanks for the detail, though it's not particularly encouraging for me.
gellar

I'm a dolphin!

View Profile
« Reply #1274 on: June 17, 2013, 08:20:47 PM »

Quote from: Purge on June 17, 2013, 07:38:58 PM

TiLT, I was responding to Gellars "is it possible".  If you want to twist things around, go right ahead. As for the "wars" thing? Well, I've preordered both (and put money down, not this free walmart preorder crap).

I mean just to be clear, I answered msduncan's question of 'Can the XBone watch me have sex and transmit that somewhere?' with 'yeah, but it's unlikely.'

You've since answered that question with
1) Not at all possible, because MSFT said so: http://gamingtrend.com/forums/console-gaming/new-xbox-always-online-no-second-hand-games-50gb-blu-ray-and-new-kinect(edge)/msg916043/#msg916043
2) OK fine it's possible, but tinfoil hat: http://gamingtrend.com/forums/console-gaming/new-xbox-always-online-no-second-hand-games-50gb-blu-ray-and-new-kinect(edge)/msg916059/#msg916059
3) FINE, BUT SONY CAN DO IT TOO: http://gamingtrend.com/forums/console-gaming/new-xbox-always-online-no-second-hand-games-50gb-blu-ray-and-new-kinect(edge)/msg916061/#msg916061

I mean the ultimate point here is Sony can't watch msduncan have sex because the PS4 doesn't have a camera by default.
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #1275 on: June 17, 2013, 09:16:25 PM »

Digital Foundry-Hands on with the Xbox One

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #1276 on: June 17, 2013, 10:43:57 PM »

Quote from: Scraper on June 17, 2013, 05:58:30 PM

Does anyone else find it suspicious that both Razgon and Ryse start with an R? I think Raz may be some long implanted Danish pastry slinging Microsoft spy.  nod  paranoid

lynch Razgon!

Because I can,
Razgon

The Truth is out there

View Profile
« Reply #1277 on: June 18, 2013, 06:41:51 AM »

Quote from: Reemul on June 17, 2013, 05:52:53 PM

Quote from: CeeKay on June 17, 2013, 05:02:49 PM

bwuh?  I've been fairly level headed, even making fun of MS because it's fun.  Honestly, outside some humorous attempts at discussion I probably care more about what Syrians think of my new crocs (they are quite fabulous) than what people think about the Xbone around here.

Well Raz is Danish, a Danish is a cake (pastry) so I'm sure all Danish people can make them, probably experts in the art of pastry making,  Tongue

Raz is cool, he just passionate about his gaming and he knows what he likes and sometimes he deserves a wind up or trolling just because slywink

You British Bastard, you! ;-)

Its all good, but yeah - I get heated at time, like the rest of you guys - you are no better than me! Well, except Ceekay, but he's a robot, so he doesnt count!

Quote from: CeeKay on June 17, 2013, 10:43:57 PM

Quote from: Scraper on June 17, 2013, 05:58:30 PM

Does anyone else find it suspicious that both Razgon and Ryse start with an R? I think Raz may be some long implanted Danish pastry slinging Microsoft spy.  nod  paranoid

lynch Razgon!

I stay away for one day, and this happens! Blasted Americans!

Funny stuff follows:

The Xbox One will work in 21 states only at launch, and full launch in 2015. Thats not normal, is it? I love the solutions to not being able to activate games

“If you live in one of the states that unfortunately will not receive Xbox One support at launch, here are a few suggestions on what you can do,” said the representative, “You can relocate to a state that has Xbox One support, you can purchase an Xbox 360 which has no location restrictions, or you can wait patiently until support arrives at your state by 2015 or later.”
 :-D

http://www.p4rgaming.com/microsoft-confirms-xbox-one-will-only-work-in-21-states-in-the-us-at-launch/

« Last Edit: June 18, 2013, 07:23:56 AM by Razgon » Logged

A new one
TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1278 on: June 18, 2013, 06:44:38 AM »

Quote from: Razgon on June 18, 2013, 06:41:51 AM

The Xbox One will work in 21 states only at launch, and full launch in 2015. Thats not normal, is it? I love the solutions to not being able to activate games

It's certainly not news, but I'm not sure if it's been discussed in this thread. I don't think Sony is going to do things very differently in this regard. The big difference is that the PS4 can be imported if it doesn't launch early in someone's country, and that's all the difference anyone in those countries would need.
Razgon

The Truth is out there

View Profile
« Reply #1279 on: June 18, 2013, 06:52:11 AM »

Squeeeeee....
« Last Edit: June 18, 2013, 07:24:13 AM by Razgon » Logged

A new one
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 87   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: