http://gamingtrend.com
July 31, 2014, 05:56:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 87   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Xbox One Discussion  (Read 65428 times)
Turtle
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1000 on: June 07, 2013, 03:18:45 PM »

Quote from: ATB on June 07, 2013, 03:07:53 PM

You can't resell PC games (usually) especially those on steam. Why is this a must have for consoles?

Just asking.  I used to keep all my games. Now I sell 90% of them. That said, I don't buy that many so it's not that big of a deal for me.

Because it's a console. One of the major reasons why consoles got so popular, and why people buy them was that, you have the disc, you play the game. That was it.

I can understand the argument about PCs and Steam and such. However, those arguments also miss the entire point of why Consoles aren't PCs, and that's so for a very good reason.

I don't think we'll see a jump to $70 games. Inflation hasn't gotten high enough to justify it yet in the States.
Laner

Badassfully

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1001 on: June 07, 2013, 03:23:23 PM »

You can't resell PC games (usually) especially those on steam. Why is this a must have for consoles?

I don't buy full price games on PC either.  The only reason I would ever do so on consoles is because I know (knew) I could recoup much of my expense by reselling. 

Now, if publishers start offering the same sort of deeply discounted prices on consoles like they do on Steam, then I might reconsider.
Teggy

Eat lightsaber, jerks!

View Profile
« Reply #1002 on: June 07, 2013, 03:52:34 PM »

Selling or trading games is part of the expected use of a console to offset costs. If Microsoft changes that ecosystem, it will affect sales of new games, plain and simple truth, no emotion involved. Maybe they have run the numbers and found that it will work out for them, but I find it hard to believe.

"Is there any chance your jolly Garchomp is female?" - Wonderpug
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #1003 on: June 07, 2013, 03:56:59 PM »

in a way this is a win for my wallet-  I'll be less likely to run out and impulse buy games at full price  thumbsup

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
leo8877

View Profile
« Reply #1004 on: June 07, 2013, 03:59:32 PM »

Quote from: CeeKay on June 07, 2013, 03:56:59 PM

in a way this is a win for my wallet-  I'll be less likely to run out and impulse buy games at full price  thumbsup

+1
tcweidner
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1005 on: June 07, 2013, 04:06:00 PM »

it just seems the way of the console,  After a generation or so, the console makers mistep and fall by the way side.  Notice we arent playing the Intelellivision 8, or Colecovision 7.

Every one beside Nintendo has fallen after a gen or so, and to be honest nintendo wiiU sales are horrendous.

Anyway they all seem to forget what go them there in the first place, to many suits get into the mix, and not enough visionaries if you ask me.

Project Reindeer Games- Exclusive Family Friendly PC Games to Give, Play, and Share for Free.
The Grue

You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

View Profile
« Reply #1006 on: June 07, 2013, 04:24:30 PM »

These business guys are so dumb to not realize this will be a thing.  I very much fund my new game purchases by selling my old games.  I won't buy as many games and they'll lose out.  I actually want them to go through with all this stuff so we can really find out if used game sales is the big boogie man they think it is.  I have a feeling even if it proves out, they'll come up with a new reason why the consumers are always screwing them out of more money.  It's never that they greenlight stupid shit like Army of Two.

XBox Live ID: The Grue
Playstation Network Name: TheGrue
wonderpug

hmm...

View Profile
« Reply #1007 on: June 07, 2013, 04:44:58 PM »

My Internet connection is fine, Microsoft.  I'm worried about yours.

...Iím worried that there are going to be a few million consoles trying to dial into the home servers on Christmas morning, about the time when a mass of people begin to download new games through Microsoftís servers. Remember, every game will be available digitally day and date of the retail version, so youíre going to see a spike in the number of people who buy their Xbox One games online.

Iím worried about what happens when that new Halo or Call of Duty is released and the system is stressed well above normal operating conditions. If their system falls, no matter how good our Internet connections, we wonít be able to play games...
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

Thirty. Minutes.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1008 on: June 07, 2013, 04:46:36 PM »

Quote from: Laner on June 07, 2013, 03:23:23 PM

I don't buy full price games on PC either.  The only reason I would ever do so on consoles is because I know (knew) I could recoup much of my expense by reselling.  

Now, if publishers start offering the same sort of deeply discounted prices on consoles like they do on Steam, then I might reconsider.

They're going to have to to keep market share. To their point though, at least it isn't GameStop or GameFly that is making the money off of their product saleability.

:shrug: There is all this outrage, but all of the negatives being listed is assumption of worst-case scenario.

Yes, the X1 is for broadband internet customers. It's nice that they own up to it.
You can access your entire library of games remotely, or at home. Hell, according to the new info ( you can check out my breakdown here: http://gamingtrend.com/2013/06/06/xbox-one-megaton-update/ ) your purchase gets you:

2 licenses
- one for the console (anyone, even a guest has full access)
- one for your account, or any one on your family account (up to 10 accounts) on a remote machine

You don't need to download your library to the other console - and you have full access to all your licensed games simultaneously with your own home console.

So if you wanted to play CoD vs a family member, with two consoles in the house is ONE purchase.

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #1009 on: June 07, 2013, 04:49:32 PM »

Quote from: wonderpug on June 07, 2013, 04:44:58 PM

...Iím worried that there are going to be a few million consoles trying to dial into the home servers on Christmas morning, about the time when a mass of people begin to download new games through Microsoftís servers. Remember, every game will be available digitally day and date of the retail version, so youíre going to see a spike in the number of people who buy their Xbox One games online.

Iím worried about what happens when that new Halo or Call of Duty is released and the system is stressed well above normal operating conditions. If their system falls, no matter how good our Internet connections, we wonít be able to play games...

MS is going from 15K servers to 300K, it should be interesting to see how that scenario plays out.  plus, since everyone is claiming no one will buy one it shouldn't be a problem slywink

Because I can,
forgeforsaken

View Profile
« Reply #1010 on: June 07, 2013, 04:53:12 PM »

Quote from: CeeKay on June 07, 2013, 04:49:32 PM

Quote from: wonderpug on June 07, 2013, 04:44:58 PM

MS is going from 15K servers to 300K, it should be interesting to see how that scenario plays out.  plus, since everyone is claiming no one will buy one it shouldn't be a problem slywink
Are those physical or virtual servers though...
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #1011 on: June 07, 2013, 04:58:08 PM »

CVG have got a "Plain English" guide to game ownership

a few things i didn't know or missed
3) Be online to watch live TV, Blu-ray or DVD movies: Only games require the once-a-day online connection to work.

so you also have to be online to watch BR/DVD?

You need to check in online once a day if playing on your console, but this increases to once an hour if you play your game on a friend's console

I love one of the comments on that article
Haha! Log in and register your game then log in every 24 hours. It's a games console (well allegedly) , not a f**king parole service.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 04:59:40 PM by metallicorphan » Logged

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
wonderpug

hmm...

View Profile
« Reply #1012 on: June 07, 2013, 05:03:18 PM »

Quote from: metallicorphan on June 07, 2013, 04:58:08 PM

CVG have got a "Plain English" guide to game ownership

a few things i didn't know or missed
3) Be online to watch live TV, Blu-ray or DVD movies: Only games require the once-a-day online connection to work.

so you also have to be online to watch BR/DVD?

You need to check in online once a day if playing on your console, but this increases to once an hour if you play your game on a friend's console

For the first one, the MS line is "With Xbox One you can game offline for up to 24 hours on your primary console, or one hour if you are logged on to a separate console accessing your library. Offline gaming is not possible after these prescribed times until you re-establish a connection, but you can still watch live TV and enjoy Blu-ray and DVD movies."

For the second, "you can game offline for up to 24 hours on your primary console, or one hour if you are logged on to a separate console accessing your library."  That doesn't sound like it's checking once an hour; it sounds like the timer just gets dialed down to one hour.  Ping the servers and then you're back to the 24 hour countdown.
TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1013 on: June 07, 2013, 05:08:22 PM »

Quote from: wonderpug on June 07, 2013, 05:03:18 PM

For the second, "you can game offline for up to 24 hours on your primary console, or one hour if you are logged on to a separate console accessing your library."  That doesn't sound like it's checking once an hour; it sounds like the timer just gets dialed down to one hour.  Ping the servers and then you're back to the 24 hour countdown.

No, it definitely says that you need to check in every hour when playing on a secondary console.
gellar

I'm a dolphin!

View Profile
« Reply #1014 on: June 07, 2013, 05:09:18 PM »

Quote from: The Grue on June 07, 2013, 04:24:30 PM

in a way this is a win for my wallet-  I'll be less likely to run out and impulse buy games at full price  thumbsup

These business guys are so dumb to not realize this will be a thing.  I very much fund my new game purchases by selling my old games.  I won't buy as many games and they'll lose out.  I actually want them to go through with all this stuff so we can really find out if used game sales is the big boogie man they think it is.  I have a feeling even if it proves out, they'll come up with a new reason why the consumers are always screwing them out of more money.  It's never that they greenlight stupid shit like Army of Two.

Well, it's entirely possible that they've done the analysis and realized that those bitching about this are the vocal minority.  We'll see.

Personally I don't sell used games but once every few years when I purge everything out of my system.  It doesn't factor into my buying process.
wonderpug

hmm...

View Profile
« Reply #1015 on: June 07, 2013, 05:15:09 PM »

Quote from: TiLT on June 07, 2013, 05:08:22 PM

Quote from: wonderpug on June 07, 2013, 05:03:18 PM

No, it definitely says that you need to check in every hour when playing on a secondary console.

Amazing.

Just asking.  I used to keep all my games. Now I sell 90% of them. That said, I don't buy that many so it's not that big of a deal for me.

The loss of the ability to sell my PC games was and is a definite downside, but for me it's greatly outweighed by the cheaper MSRPs for PC games, the absurdly good discounts that Steam regularly offers, and the fact that I've had overall very positive experiences using Steam as a service.
TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1016 on: June 07, 2013, 05:25:30 PM »

I don't sell or buy used games, so that part of the equation doesn't matter to me. Having said that, I think the issue here is that retail discs are being restricted from reselling. That tends to not be very popular. When you buy a digital downloadable game on PS3/360/Steam, it makes sense to most people that you won't be able to resell it. Those who do want to resell it get the discs instead. This has been the assumption for a long while, and it has made sense since giving away your game disc obviously makes it impossible for you to keep playing the game. The ruckus right now comes from Microsoft suddenly denying people the ability to resell the discs, a move that hurts the consumers and benefits the publishers/developers. It makes sense that people get angry when a large company like Microsoft makes major changes only to benefit itself to the detriment of its customers.
Reemul

Knock Knock

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1017 on: June 07, 2013, 05:26:29 PM »

Just asking.  I used to keep all my games. Now I sell 90% of them. That said, I don't buy that many so it's not that big of a deal for me.

Because and this get said again and again, the price difference. I don't mind paying 50% less than the shop price and not having to be able to resell. A game costs £3, £5, £10, £15 and so on. At present console games cost £40 new and some stay that way for ever. I don't buy a new PC game for more than £20 these days and waiting just a few weeks normally brings the price closer to £15, who cares if I can't resell it when it's a good price, it also encourages me to try stuff I may not as it's a good price. People spending top dollar with no resell could become very careful about what they buy.

Now on friday I want to buy The Last of Us it will cost £40-£50. I offset this by selling a couple of other console games bringing the price down to say £20. A reasonable price for a day one release. If I can't do this I will not buy the game.

There are many places to buy Steam codes and many with offiers on daily/weekly. There is plenty of competition to drive prices down, you rarely here that Steam is too expensive any more because many don't actually buy from steam itself but from other digital sellers at much more attractive prices. This will again not happen with consoles, it is already difficult to buy a console game in the UK. I have one in town store Game which is a premium price or a food retailer out of town. Online it's just PSN or MS to buy from. Now if this changes prices may come down but lack of competition normally drive prices up not down.

Also say I buy Last of Us and for some reason I don't like it, I will get 85% of my money back during the first couple of weeks, so while I may spend £45 I can at least get £35 back which is a £10 loss but no trading equals a £45 loss equals no taking chances on stuff.

Edit to add I never understood people that boguht a game, played it for 10 hours, is never likely to play it again and just lets it get dusty on a shelf. I mean sell it, get value back, by the time you may want to play it again you can pick it up for a dirt cheap price second hand, even better if you bought dlc or a special edition you dont need to re buy that edition you just need the disc to run the game. I did this with my book collection but when i got to 12,000 books I realised i was just being dumb, never enough time to re read them again on top of all the new books coming out, So I sold them and took a year off work with the proceeds( i did keep 500 odd but regret that now as they just sit stored in my garage)
« Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 05:33:26 PM by Reemul » Logged

CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #1018 on: June 07, 2013, 05:32:01 PM »

Quote from: msduncan on June 07, 2013, 01:49:38 PM

Yes.   I'm OUTRAGED.

nothing warms the heart like the site of msduncan outraged.  it needs to happen more often.  his tears are the fountain I frolic in!

Because I can,
wonderpug

hmm...

View Profile
« Reply #1019 on: June 07, 2013, 05:43:54 PM »

Quote from: TiLT on June 07, 2013, 05:25:30 PM

I don't sell or buy used games, so that part of the equation doesn't matter to me. Having said that, I think the issue here is that retail discs are being restricted from reselling. That tends to not be very popular. When you buy a digital downloadable game on PS3/360/Steam, it makes sense to most people that you won't be able to resell it. Those who do want to resell it get the discs instead. This has been the assumption for a long while, and it has made sense since giving away your game disc obviously makes it impossible for you to keep playing the game. The ruckus right now comes from Microsoft suddenly denying people the ability to resell the discs, a move that hurts the consumers and benefits the publishers/developers. It makes sense that people get angry when a large company like Microsoft makes major changes only to benefit itself to the detriment of its customers.

There are PC retail discs that can't be resold.  I have a SimCity box and disc I bought that are worth nothing, because I used up the activation code on Origin.
Soulchilde

You and I have unfinished business

View Profile
« Reply #1020 on: June 07, 2013, 06:05:57 PM »

Great OP-Ed piece. 

Quote from: Devil on January 12, 2007, 01:14:38 AM

NiM$
hepcat

I'M the one that knocks! Now...burp me!

View Profile
« Reply #1021 on: June 07, 2013, 06:11:16 PM »

I'll vote with my wallet after learning of this.  In other words, I'm one step closer to being purely a PC gamer.

Warning:  You will see my penis. -Brian

Just remember: once a user figures out gluten noting them they're allowed to make fun of you. - Ceekay speaking in tongues.
gellar

I'm a dolphin!

View Profile
« Reply #1022 on: June 07, 2013, 06:21:04 PM »

Right but at the same time... even if they are upset, how many of those consumers won't buy because of that?  I'm not saying I know the answer to this question, but I'd like to think with the amount of MBAs MSFT employs, someone did enough research to have a high level of confidence that people will get over it.

hepcat

View Profile
« Reply #1023 on: June 07, 2013, 06:22:14 PM »

It's probably a pipe dream, but hopefully they hired the same MBA's as Coke did when they introduced New Coke.

Just remember: once a user figures out gluten noting them they're allowed to make fun of you. - Ceekay speaking in tongues.
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #1024 on: June 07, 2013, 06:27:50 PM »

Quote from: gellar on June 07, 2013, 06:21:04 PM

Right but at the same time... even if they are upset, how many of those consumers won't buy because of that?  I'm not saying I know the answer to this question, but I'd like to think with the amount of MBAs MSFT employs, someone did enough research to have a high level of confidence that people will get over it.

As my old pappy used to say, you don't point a loaded gun at your own head unless you're sure the chamber is empty.

OK, he didn't say that, but I imagine he would have if I was Bret Maverick.

Because I can,
msduncan

Roll Tide!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #1025 on: June 07, 2013, 06:29:09 PM »

That is what pushed me away from PC gaming in the first place.   It's only been recently that they have lured me back with indie titles that cost less than 25 bucks.     I'll buy a game without being able to resell it if it cost a reasonable amount.   $60 is not reasonable for something I can't sell when I'm done with it.
gellar

I'm a dolphin!

View Profile
« Reply #1026 on: June 07, 2013, 06:34:22 PM »

Quote from: msduncan on June 07, 2013, 06:29:09 PM

That is what pushed me away from PC gaming in the first place.   It's only been recently that they have lured me back with indie titles that cost less than 25 bucks.     I'll buy a game without being able to resell it if it cost a reasonable amount.   $60 is not reasonable for something I can't sell when I'm done with it.

I've recently returned to PC gaming and am really pleasantly surprised at the high levels of discounting that happens 3-6 mos after launch.  I picked up Tomb Raider this week for $17.  Last week I got DMC for $30.  This works for me.
msduncan

Roll Tide!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #1027 on: June 07, 2013, 06:40:49 PM »

Quote from: gellar on June 07, 2013, 06:34:22 PM

Quote from: msduncan on June 07, 2013, 06:29:09 PM

That is what pushed me away from PC gaming in the first place.   It's only been recently that they have lured me back with indie titles that cost less than 25 bucks.     I'll buy a game without being able to resell it if it cost a reasonable amount.   $60 is not reasonable for something I can't sell when I'm done with it.

I've recently returned to PC gaming and am really pleasantly surprised at the high levels of discounting that happens 3-6 mos after launch.  I picked up Tomb Raider this week for $17.  Last week I got DMC for $30.  This works for me.

This.

Meanwhile in Console World, you can find a year old game for $60 plus tax.    You can find a 2 year old game for $60 plus tax too.     Now they are telling me I can't resell my old games to buy new ones, and by God I better pay the $60 for them too.     

If Sony follows suit, I'll go strictly back to PC gaming.
hepcat

View Profile
« Reply #1028 on: June 07, 2013, 06:49:42 PM »

Yup, it's amazing me to the turnaround time in discounting new games on steam, greenmangaming, gamersgate, etc..  It's gotten to the point where I just avoid all but the most important releases (to me, that is) for at least 3 or 4 months in order to grab it at a discount. 

Greggy_D

View Profile
« Reply #1029 on: June 07, 2013, 06:50:32 PM »

Quote from: Turtle on June 07, 2013, 03:18:45 PM

I don't think we'll see a jump to $70 games. Inflation hasn't gotten high enough to justify it yet in the States.

Actually it has.  In 2013 it now takes $71.44 to buy the same $60 game from 2005.
Teggy

Eat lightsaber, jerks!

View Profile
« Reply #1030 on: June 07, 2013, 07:32:32 PM »

Quote from: CeeKay on June 07, 2013, 05:32:01 PM

Quote from: msduncan on June 07, 2013, 01:49:38 PM

Yes.   I'm OUTRAGED.

nothing warms the heart like the site of msduncan outraged.  it needs to happen more often.  his tears are the fountain I frolic in!

I'm just glad we've found something that I can be outraged along with Duncan. Warms the heart.

"Is there any chance your jolly Garchomp is female?" - Wonderpug
Greggy_D

View Profile
« Reply #1031 on: June 07, 2013, 07:49:19 PM »

Share access to your games with everyone inside your home: Your friends and family, your guests and acquaintances get unlimited access to all of your games.  Anyone can play your games on your console--regardless of whether you are logged in or their relationship to you.

Holy fuck!  I can now actually play games with family and friends inside my home!!!!!!  Anyone can play games on my console!  With unlimited access!!!  YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(You know XBone is a huge clusterfuck when then above is an actual bulletpoint on XBone's website.)
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

Thirty. Minutes.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1032 on: June 07, 2013, 08:03:10 PM »

Quote from: Greggy_D on June 07, 2013, 07:49:19 PM

Share access to your games with everyone inside your home: Your friends and family, your guests and acquaintances get unlimited access to all of your games.  Anyone can play your games on your console--regardless of whether you are logged in or their relationship to you.

Holy fuck!  I can now actually play games with family and friends inside my home!!!!!!  Anyone can play games on my console!  With unlimited access!!!  YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(You know XBone is a huge clusterfuck when then above is an actual bulletpoint on XBone's website.)

The point is, that your live account isn't required to authenticate the license - the console has it's own rights to the content - which feeds the next two points in the article - you can actually play the same game on two different consoles at the same time (or at least, the text implies it) - so you can play a co-op game with someone without having to buy two copies of the game. You can also have up to ten live accounts have access to your games library - not sure if they have to be "native" to that console to inherit though.

This does not bother me.

Network bandwidth - THAT is the concern for me. It'll be interesting to see if they set up ISP relationships where content is hosted from inside major ISPs that doesn't count against customers' bandwidth monthly limits.

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
Razgon

The Truth is out there

View Profile
« Reply #1033 on: June 07, 2013, 08:09:47 PM »

Quote from: Purge on June 07, 2013, 08:03:10 PM

Network bandwidth - THAT is the concern for me. It'll be interesting to see if they set up ISP relationships where content is hosted from inside major ISPs that doesn't count against customers' bandwidth monthly limits.

Pretty sure that won't happen in Denmark....

A new one
kronovan

View Profile
« Reply #1034 on: June 07, 2013, 09:56:56 PM »

Quote from: Razgon on June 07, 2013, 08:09:47 PM

Quote from: Purge on June 07, 2013, 08:03:10 PM

Pretty sure that won't happen in Denmark...
Heh, it's just wishful thinking on Purge's behalf that it will happen here in Canada too.   icon_razz
« Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 09:58:52 PM by kronovan » Logged
Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff

Watch me pull a rabbit outta my hat.

View Profile
« Reply #1035 on: June 07, 2013, 10:09:20 PM »

This is well said, TiLT.

That's like blaming owls because I suck at making analogies.
Jumangi

View Profile
« Reply #1036 on: June 07, 2013, 10:33:07 PM »

Looks like the days of console gamers being able to tout how simple gaming is on consoles compared to the hoops a PC gamer has to jump through are gonna be pretty much over. In fact the Xbox one kinda makes PC gaming look more user friendly in some ways.
Canuck

I live in Japan

View Profile
« Reply #1037 on: June 07, 2013, 11:15:21 PM »

Quote from: Purge on June 07, 2013, 04:46:36 PM

Yes, the X1 is for broadband internet customers. It's nice that they own up to it.
Really? Is this what you've been reduced to? Yes, that bad man killed my entire family but it was nice that he admitted it.

You can access your entire library of games remotely, or at home. Hell, according to the new info ( you can check out my breakdown here: http://gamingtrend.com/2013/06/06/xbox-one-megaton-update/ ) your purchase gets you:

2 licenses
- one for the console (anyone, even a guest has full access)
- one for your account, or any one on your family account (up to 10 accounts) on a remote machine

You don't need to download your library to the other console - and you have full access to all your licensed games simultaneously with your own home console.

So if you wanted to play CoD vs a family member, with two consoles in the house is ONE purchase.
Are we sure that two people can play concurrently? Two people playing the same game at the same time is great if true. Does that mean that two people can be logged into the same account at the same time at two different locations as long as they are family members?
msteelers

View Profile
« Reply #1038 on: June 08, 2013, 12:59:53 AM »

I don't agree with most of the hand wringing about used games, but neither console has done anything that makes me think "I have to have that, now!". In fact, the more I read the more I'm thinking about just finally upgrading to a PC.

Of course, my car just died. So buying anything is out of the question until I get that under control.

Tune in to hear me spout nonsense about Fantasy Football every Thursday evening at 6:08.
msduncan

Roll Tide!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #1039 on: June 08, 2013, 03:09:08 AM »

Microsoft hiring people to post positive messages about XBone on Reddit.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 87   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: