http://gamingtrend.com
August 02, 2014, 04:57:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 87   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Xbox One Discussion  (Read 65901 times)
Calavera
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 07, 2013, 01:25:55 PM »

Quote from: wonderpug on February 07, 2013, 02:34:34 AM

Quote from: WorkingMike on February 07, 2013, 02:11:27 AM

I'm much more interested in the quality of gameplay. Games have become stagnant and repetitious, with new titles emulating whatever is popular. If the next console is going to be more Assassin's Creed and CoD then it doesn't matter to me what the specs are or whether or not it requires an online connection, I'll be opting out.

I use gaming as a way of getting away from my life for a moment. If the games themselves don't start improving then I will find my escapism elsewhere.

Have you checked out what's going on with indie PC and iOS titles lately?

I think this is the real rub for the consoles. PC Games and mobile titles are where the new ideas are coming from.

If they really do make it harder to resell games, it's the end of the $60 a game market. Either the prices will come down, resale will be easily allowed again, or more "AAA" publishers are going to go out of business. Actually, I'm pretty sure it's going to be the 'more "AAA" publishers are going to go out of business' anyway. "AAA" development is already pretty unsustainable without a CoD-style franchise.
TiLT
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: February 07, 2013, 01:52:19 PM »

Quote from: Calavera on February 07, 2013, 01:25:55 PM

I think this is the real rub for the consoles. PC Games and mobile titles are where the new ideas are coming from.

I'm hoping that one or both of Sony and Microsoft add features to their new consoles that makes them easy to develop on for smaller developers. Microsoft did this with their brilliant XBLIG initiative, even if they didn't support it as much as they perhaps should have. Sony on the other hand has been very supportive of their smaller developers, particularly during the last few years. With both consoles becoming more unified and easier to develop for in general, we can only hope that this leads to a much lower barrier of entry for small teams. Low development costs would encourage bigger risks, and could make new ideas spring out of consoles once again.
WorkingMike
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 07, 2013, 02:25:05 PM »

I haven't really. My only pc is a laptop that's pretty out of date. I haven't an Ipad, but I would like one very much. Money is the issue here, I haven't much of it after my bills and I'm thinking about school so that will eat up the remainder. I need to upgrade my pc before Wasteland 2 however, as I backed that Kickstarter.

Quote from: wonderpug on February 07, 2013, 02:34:34 AM

Quote from: WorkingMike on February 07, 2013, 02:11:27 AM

I'm much more interested in the quality of gameplay. Games have become stagnant and repetitious, with new titles emulating whatever is popular. If the next console is going to be more Assassin's Creed and CoD then it doesn't matter to me what the specs are or whether or not it requires an online connection, I'll be opting out.

I use gaming as a way of getting away from my life for a moment. If the games themselves don't start improving then I will find my escapism elsewhere.

Have you checked out what's going on with indie PC and iOS titles lately?
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 22, 2013, 12:28:29 PM »

Industry expects Microsoft's response in April

A growing number of developers and other industry professionals, some of which are Sony employees, have told CVG that Microsoft will reveal its next generation Xbox for the first time in April.

One senior Sony official, who asked not to be named, said he was informed that the PS4 showcase in New York had "at first caught Microsoft off-guard".
"We definitely ruffled some feathers," the person said.

It is said that Microsoft will now showcase its console at a one-off media event in early April - though it is expected that discussion about future tech would be an inevitability if Microsoft engineers and developers attend GDC in March.

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
Soulchilde

You and I have unfinished business

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 22, 2013, 01:04:59 PM »

Quote from: metallicorphan on February 22, 2013, 12:28:29 PM

A growing number of developers and other industry professionals, some of which are Sony employees, have told CVG that Microsoft will reveal its next generation Xbox for the first time in April.

One senior Sony official, who asked not to be named, said he was informed that the PS4 showcase in New York had "at first caught Microsoft off-guard".

It is said that Microsoft will now showcase its console at a one-off media event in early April - though it is expected that discussion about future tech would be an inevitability if Microsoft engineers and developers attend GDC in March.

Sony captured the news cycle and MS needs to respond.  I am assuming they wanted to wait till E3 or somewhere around that time before announcing.  Sony's event might have forced their hand.  

This is a good thing.  Kudos to Sony

Quote from: Devil on January 12, 2007, 01:14:38 AM

NiM$
Canuck

I live in Japan

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 22, 2013, 02:44:06 PM »

Woo I love this time period just before the new consoles start coming out! It's a shame that we only get to see this once every 7 years or so now. smile
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 22, 2013, 05:13:28 PM »

Quote from: metallicorphan on February 22, 2013, 12:28:29 PM

so everyone except MS happened to know that it was coming?  have they heard of this thing called the internet? icon_lol

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
Roguetad

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 22, 2013, 05:18:21 PM »

Quote from: Canuck on February 22, 2013, 02:44:06 PM

Woo I love this time period just before the new consoles start coming out! It's a shame that we only get to see this once every 7 years or so now. smile
For the sake of our wallets and bank accounts I'm glad it only happens every 7 years.  I agree though, it is fun.  I'm just as interested in seeing how both companies handle the business and marketing side of things as I am to learn about the details of the consoles themselves.  That Sony had their shit together early enough to take the gloves off first is a promising sign for this console generation...for all customers.  I'm looking forward to seeing MS's reveal.  

I wonder what will happen to the WiiU?  I don't really consider it a next gen console, even though I guess I should.  I have a feeling it's going to get completely lost in the new Xbox and PS4 hype.    
EngineNo9

I said good day, sir!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: February 22, 2013, 05:27:04 PM »

Quote from: Roguetad on February 22, 2013, 05:18:21 PM

I wonder what will happen to the WiiU?  I don't really consider it a next gen console, even though I guess I should.  I have a feeling it's going to get completely lost in the new Xbox and PS4 hype.     

They're already seriously struggling for sales, with only 57K consoles sold in January.  With very few big games scheduled from third parties I'm pretty sure it will quickly become an also-ran that is only really good for the Nintento first-party games.  Which will be enough for a niche audience.

Sandwiches do fix everything.
PR_GMR

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 22, 2013, 06:22:39 PM »

Quote from: EngineNo9 on February 22, 2013, 05:27:04 PM

I wonder what will happen to the WiiU?  I don't really consider it a next gen console, even though I guess I should.  I have a feeling it's going to get completely lost in the new Xbox and PS4 hype.     

They're already seriously struggling for sales, with only 57K consoles sold in January.  With very few big games scheduled from third parties I'm pretty sure it will quickly become an also-ran that is only really good for the Nintento first-party games.  Which will be enough for a niche audience.

It will  be an 'also ran' unless Nintendo hurries the hell up and brings out the big guns: New Zelda, Metroid, Pikmin 2, and next-gen Super Smash Bros.
Teggy

Eat lightsaber, jerks!

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 22, 2013, 06:35:30 PM »

Yeah, I don't see how Nintendo recovers. At this point in the Wii's lifecycle you couldn't even buy the thing. My wife bought me one in May after release and she had to buy a bundle just to get one. The Wii U on the other hand, has landed with a giant thud.

"Is there any chance your jolly Garchomp is female?" - Wonderpug
Lordnine

Lord of the Rutabagas

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: February 22, 2013, 07:11:18 PM »

This is a true statement but I’m not sure why it should surprise anyone.  The Wii was an anomaly.  People buy Nintendo systems for Nintendo exclusives.  Nintendo has a unique degree of nostalgia and charm that the other console producers can’t touch.  Look at Playstation all-stars vs Smash Bros. Sales so far are abysmal because there are really only three games on the system that you can’t buy elsewhere.  I really don’t know why there was a push to get third party ports on the system in the first place.  And I do mean ports.  If a developer wants to throw everything into the game, like ZombiU, then I’m all for it.  But if it’s a game you can buy somewhere else, only now with touchscreen support, than they are better off putting their efforts somewhere else.

That said, once a few games come out I think the WiiU will do well for itself in the role of a second console.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 07:15:49 PM by Lordnine » Logged
ATB

Thanks for everything, Ryan. 1979-2013

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 22, 2013, 08:02:55 PM »

I bet this is Nintendo's last console (excluding handhelds).  They sign an exclusivity agreement for half their library with MS and the other half for Sony.
Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff

Watch me pull a rabbit outta my hat.

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 22, 2013, 09:36:04 PM »

The 3DS had similar issues to what the Wii U is experiencing now.  Nintendo had some pretty good recovery success with it, though, and I imagine they'll do the same with the Wii U.

I imagine that any new consoles in the future will be delayed launches so that the thing is just lousy with games when it launches and for months afterward.

That's like blaming owls because I suck at making analogies.
Turtle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: February 22, 2013, 09:42:01 PM »

It might actually be nintendo's last handheld as well. By handheld, I mean their last unique new hardware design. I figure the 3DS revisions will go on for another 7 years. But in 7 years, the already ubiquitous smartphone and tablet gaming will completely take over.

The 3DS was only saved by becoming a much cheaper alternative to the ipod touch. I think that, even with Nintendo's games (or lack thereof at launch) it wouldn't have saved the 3DS since most people would just be playing ipod touch games.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 09:44:41 PM by Turtle » Logged
Roguetad

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 22, 2013, 09:59:30 PM »

I don't know how the handheld remains relevant, unless it's directly tied into the functionality of the new consoles.  Remote gaming, or coop gaming using the handheld plus the console.  I know that's what Nintendo was thinking, but their tablet controller isn't something that I would want to take with me as a stand alone gaming device.  It would have to be something that could be used with the new consoles or PC, and be used on the road.  Even then, I'm not sure it would do well against all of the tablets and smartphones.
TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: February 22, 2013, 10:25:42 PM »

Quote from: Roguetad on February 22, 2013, 09:59:30 PM

I don't know how the handheld remains relevant, unless it's directly tied into the functionality of the new consoles.  Remote gaming, or coop gaming using the handheld plus the console.  I know that's what Nintendo was thinking, but their tablet controller isn't something that I would want to take with me as a stand alone gaming device.  It would have to be something that could be used with the new consoles or PC, and be used on the road.  Even then, I'm not sure it would do well against all of the tablets and smartphones.

Well, I guess we'll see with this new generation. Microsoft will (probably) be the only company of the big three to not feature integration with a portable gaming console, so we should be able to see whether that has any effect on sales. I suspect it won't matter much. I suspect Microsoft will have tight integration between the Durango and iPad, which might be a more effective sales tactic. It's too bad we have to wait another two months to learn more.

The Wii U doesn't really stand a chance in the current market. The hardcore gamers mostly don't see a good reason to purchase one, and the casual gamers are either happy with the regular Wii, or find the new console's control system to be intimidating or not their thing. I read a statistic that said last month's Wii U sales were worse than the worst PS3 month in that console's entire lifespan. That should be a pretty alarming statistic to anyone. The PS3 has really struggled at times, so for a brand new Nintendo console to struggle even more (and we're talking far more here. The difference between the two sales numbers was huge) is a bad sign.
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

Thirty. Minutes.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: February 23, 2013, 03:37:46 AM »

Remember : today's games are someones "retro" ... and Nintendo doesn't create games - they create fads. I have every confidence that they'll do just fine and following SEGA is very unlikely. They don't do what MS and Sony do - they start making money off the consoles from the start.

For better or worse, they'll be around. If in this generation they slip, they don't put themselves in a position to NOT be around for the next one.

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 23, 2013, 04:08:16 AM »

Quote from: ATB on February 22, 2013, 08:02:55 PM

I bet this is Nintendo's last console (excluding handhelds).  They sign an exclusivity agreement for half their library with MS and the other half for Sony.

I'm kinda hoping they just go back to the basics and come out with a great console with normal controls, but I can see them becoming like Sega and making games instead of hardware.

Because I can,
naednek
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 23, 2013, 04:45:24 AM »

hell it should be longer than 7 years ago, I don't think we're close to the life span on the current consoles.  I don't think graphically there's going to be a big leap compared to what we saw between the xbox and the xbox 360, ps2 vs ps3.
Canuck

I live in Japan

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: February 23, 2013, 06:04:26 AM »

Well technically for the 360 it will be around 8 years, possibly even 9 before the new console comes out. I think that's a perfectly fair value for a $400 purchase. My PC costs a hell of a lot more for that and lasts much shorter.
ATB

Thanks for everything, Ryan. 1979-2013

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 23, 2013, 11:56:17 PM »

Quote from: Canuck on February 23, 2013, 06:04:26 AM

Well technically for the 360 it will be around 8 years, possibly even 9 before the new console comes out. I think that's a perfectly fair value for a $400 purchase. My PC costs a hell of a lot more for that and lasts much shorter.

For many of us, we spent that money twice slywink.

But yeah, I think the length of this console lifespan has been good. in fact, i really think they're jumping the gun on pushing new hardware right now.  360 and PS3 should get another 3-4 years before a new one hits.

It would be awesome if MS said, yeah, we're not going into the next gen right now.  There's no point and then just blast the PS4 as gratuitous.
TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: February 24, 2013, 12:04:02 AM »

Quote from: ATB on February 23, 2013, 11:56:17 PM

But yeah, I think the length of this console lifespan has been good. in fact, i really think they're jumping the gun on pushing new hardware right now.  360 and PS3 should get another 3-4 years before a new one hits.

It would be awesome if MS said, yeah, we're not going into the next gen right now.  There's no point and then just blast the PS4 as gratuitous.

No point? People have been whining for at least 2 years now that the current generation of consoles are woefully out of date. Our consoles are so weak compared to what we expect out of them that the developers have to reduce the resolution beneath 720p (ie. not HD in any way, shape or form), have to pack the screen with cheap effects to hide the lack of detail and dynamic physics, and are lucky if they can push their games even above 30 fps. Let's face it: The current gen is long past its expiry date. People are getting truly excited about the new generation coming this year, which is as good a sign as any that it was long overdue.
Canuck

I live in Japan

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 24, 2013, 05:06:43 AM »

I think graphics-wise the current generation consoles look pretty darned good. On the other hand it would be nice for a horse power boost so that they move as well as they look. I don't think next gen will look more photo realistic that what we have right now but I think it will play smoother, load faster and allow more open world stuff.
Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 24, 2013, 05:15:13 AM »

Quote from: TiLT on February 24, 2013, 12:04:02 AM

Quote from: ATB on February 23, 2013, 11:56:17 PM

No point? People have been whining for at least 2 years now that the current generation of consoles are woefully out of date. Our consoles are so weak compared to what we expect out of them that the developers have to reduce the resolution beneath 720p (ie. not HD in any way, shape or form), have to pack the screen with cheap effects to hide the lack of detail and dynamic physics, and are lucky if they can push their games even above 30 fps. Let's face it: The current gen is long past its expiry date. People are getting truly excited about the new generation coming this year, which is as good a sign as any that it was long overdue.

I haven't been hearing any whining.  I would also not say this gen is past due for an upgrade. 

Not to say that I'm not interested now that things are being offered, but I'm still pretty impressed with what's been coming out.

TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: February 24, 2013, 08:48:37 AM »

So, you seriously haven't noticed that console graphics have been at a standstill for the last 3 years? That the only increase in quality has been in graphics design, not in quality? That while this generation started out with 60 fps games, we almost never see such things today? That pretty much all 3D games have "jaggies" because of their limited resolution? That all 3D games have graphics that look washed out because they are so desaturated to hide their flaws? That PC games are miles ahead (even if they're still being held back by trying to be compatible with consoles)?

Look at stuff like the glass buildings in the Killzone PS4 demo, with their transparency and curved surfaces. Have you seen a current generation game being able to pull off something like that (hint: The answer is no)? Look at the crisp color palette. Do you think that's a design decision that could have been made on the PS3/360? If so, you're wrong. That would have looked like crap, which is why they're desaturated today. Have you seen a current generation console game with advanced physics simulations? I'm not talking about blocks or block-like objects falling realistically. I'm talking things like this or this or this.

Consoles have been out of date so long that you've gotten used to it. Statements like "I don't think next gen will look more photo realistic" are honestly quite baffling to me. I hope you'll start to see what I'm talking about once we get to E3 and can see more demos from the upcoming console generation. Otherwise, watch the Killzone demo again and try to think of any current-gen games with a similar look.
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 24, 2013, 12:51:15 PM »

I have not heard the moaning on here,but i have heard a lot of it on other websites.....first of it was the multidisc thing towards MS,then it was PC games getting cut down because of Consoles and people started to complain

however i saw Halo 4's graphics and wondered why do we need next gen again? Tongue

However TiLT...as i said someplace else,i paid £150 for my 360(That's the official price),i think top of the line gaming PCs are something like £1000+....you can keep your flowing juices and wavering clothes for that Tongue...All i know is Borderlands 2,looked and played great on the 360

sure i am looking forward to next gen,i just hate the PC and Console comparisons all the time,especially of late with the 8 year old hardware an all...in fact,i think PCs' should be ridiculed for not being an even bigger leap when looking and acting better than 8 year old hardware(especially at what you are paying)

Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 24, 2013, 03:54:48 PM »

None of the things you said are responses to what I said (which are responses to what you said before), TiLT.

It's in two parts: I haven't heard any whining.  I wouldn't say this gen is "past due" as I've still been impressed with what's coming out.

Again, not to say everything you went on about won't be impressive or cool, just that this cycle has been a good one, and it was a good length.

wonderpug

hmm...

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 24, 2013, 04:05:57 PM »

With the Arkham games, there were plenty of comparison videos showing how much fancier the PC graphics were. Neato cloth movement, debris, smoke, etc. Very cool stuff. I bought the 360 version anyway. It looked good enough to me, and I wanted to play on my big TV.

It reminds me of the rollout of blu-ray, where people thought their upscaled DVDs looked plenty damn good, and even with the two techs side by side they needed convincing that the improvements were significant. People still need that convincing.

With blu-ray, I'm TiLT, waving my arms in frustration at the people who can't see the difference. With console graphics, I think I might be the guy who just shrugs and doesn't see the need.
leo8877

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 24, 2013, 08:15:32 PM »

I've seen enough low rez textures.  Bring on the next gen!
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 24, 2013, 08:32:11 PM »

Quote from: wonderpug on February 24, 2013, 04:05:57 PM

With blu-ray, I'm TiLT, waving my arms in frustration at the people who can't see the difference. With console graphics, I think I might be the guy who just shrugs and doesn't see the need.

ditto.  is is painful to watch DVD's anymore after years of blu ray. I still do though since not all of the ones I like have made the leap yet, and some of those that have are the inferior cuts of the movie (looking at you Lethal Weapon).  as for console graphics they seem fine to me; of course I do play most of the games on the PC and looking over my game shelf I don't see anything that would benefit from photorealistic graphics.

if anything I'm hoping (and this has probably been mentioned here) is to see more ports of games but less crappy ports since the architecture is becoming so similar.

Because I can,
TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #71 on: February 24, 2013, 09:31:21 PM »

Quote from: CeeKay on February 24, 2013, 08:32:11 PM

if anything I'm hoping (and this has probably been mentioned here) is to see more ports of games but less crappy ports since the architecture is becoming so similar.

Unless we've been completely misinformed by the rumors (which isn't unlikely), the PS4 will probably have a small edge in ports considering its considerably higher RAM speed. This could have a large variety of impacts, such as on loading speeds and rendering performance, but it's also very likely that the developers would cover up such differences with clever coding tricks. Unlike in the current generation where the PS3's advantages were merely theoretical, this time it looks like they might in fact be real. Still, it's too early to judge the Durango since all we have is rumors. Sony made a last minute decision to increase the PS4's RAM from 4 to 8 GB, most likely as a response to the rumors about the Durango having 8 GB, so Microsoft could do the same and improve the RAM quality for their box.

I love all this speculation. smile
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 26, 2013, 05:02:11 PM »

well,the used game rumour for the Next Xbox is not going away yet

GameInformer

This is Eidos Boss Ian Livingstone speaking on the possibility of an all digital future,and let out something else

“With the next Xbox, you supposedly have to have an internet connection, and the discs are watermarked, whereby once played on one console it won’t play on another," Livingston said. "So I think the generation after that will be digital-only.”

The word "Supposedly" gives way a little,hopefully he is just speaking from the various rumours,and not by experience with his company

Lordnine

Lord of the Rutabagas

View Profile WWW
« Reply #73 on: February 26, 2013, 08:19:45 PM »

Quote from: metallicorphan on February 26, 2013, 05:02:11 PM

“With the next Xbox, you supposedly have to have an internet connection, and the discs are watermarked, whereby once played on one console it won’t play on another," Livingston said. "So I think the generation after that will be digital-only.”

That would be a worse decision than having a code based requirement for a game that ties to an online account.  If your console breaks and you need a new one your whole library has to be replaced?  How about if a new version of the console comes out and you want to upgrade?
Jumangi

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 26, 2013, 09:27:40 PM »

Quote from: leo8877 on February 24, 2013, 08:15:32 PM

I've seen enough low rez textures.  Bring on the next gen!

Same here, When I come from a PC game nowadays to PS3 or 360 the lower resolution they have to render vs true 1080p or higher I can do on a PC and the far higher res textures I can get is rather stark. I guess if the person only plays console they wouldn't notice it then I but sure do.
Soulchilde

You and I have unfinished business

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: March 20, 2013, 11:27:20 AM »

More rumors

-Always on
-Must install to Hard drive.  Unable to play from disk
-Anti-used game features (if this comes to past then Sony will win this gen) Another thought is that Xbox might see more exclusive from Devs as this is a feature they want

Quote from: Devil on January 12, 2007, 01:14:38 AM

NiM$
TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: March 20, 2013, 11:51:32 AM »

This is all taken from a document dated last year though, so things might have changed in the meantime.
Covenant

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 20, 2013, 12:47:16 PM »

I said it before and I'll say it again... it'll be a cold day in hell before you see always on, no used games this generation.  That became doubly assured when Sony announced the PS4 specs.

The generation after the upcoming one? Yeah, I can see it maybe happening then.
msduncan

Roll Tide!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 21, 2013, 10:55:58 PM »

Keeps getting worse

If a fraction of these rumors are true, I'm guessing our next 5 years of multiplayer fests will occur on the PS4.   

DROVES will abandon M$ and go with Sony.
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 21, 2013, 11:04:21 PM »

Quote from: msduncan on March 21, 2013, 10:55:58 PM

Keeps getting worse

If a fraction of these rumors are true, I'm guessing our next 5 years of multiplayer fests will occur on the PS4.   

DROVES will abandon M$ and go with Sony.

as it stands I may not go with either MS or $ony and just stick with the PC.

Because I can,
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 87   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: