New stuff coming, seems pretty decent, and best of all, it is free for a limited time. Nice to see them still supporting the game after what, 18 months?http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news.php?id=251
New, Free Oblivion Content Hits PC, 360
Written Wednesday, October 10, 2007 by Philip Maples
Starting Monday, Oct. 15, gamers will be able to download the PC and 360 versions of Oblivion downloadable content Fighter's Stronghold for free. Bethesda will be giving away this latest and last DLC pack for Oblivion for just one week. The new pack includes :
* A fully detailed castle for you to explore
* Knights of the True Horn patrol the castle and do your bidding
* Secret treasure vault * Upgrade the furnishings in every area of the castle
* Hire a vintner to create special wines to enhance your fighting abilities
* Hire a combat trainer to spar with
* Hire a taxidermist to craft lifelike trophies for your great hall
* Purchase an ancient Dwemer Forge that buffs your Armorer skill
The pack contents take place in the Colovian Highlands west of Chorrol and are built around Battlehorn Castle, which you can become lord of if you defeat a group of attacking marauders. Hit the jump for the official backstory, in the form of a Will.
(Will can be read in the forums)
Thanks to Kotaku.