http://gamingtrend.com
November 26, 2014, 06:47:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MY Oblivion thread!!! Non-sticky! All invited!  (Read 4047 times)
Fellow
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 12, 2005, 10:44:28 PM »

Two weeks is not bad, as long as it doesn't become two more weeks, and then two more weeks, and then a few more, and a few more. Next thing you know we're in 2006, and it's slated to be a spring/summer title.

X360 Gamertag: LuckyFellow
PS3: Fellow
Nintendo Wii: 2484 8443 5009 9425
Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 12, 2005, 10:51:42 PM »

Quote from: "Fellow"
Two weeks is not bad, as long as it doesn't become two more weeks, and then two more weeks, and then a few more, and a few more. Next thing you know we're in 2006, and it's slated to be a spring/summer title.

With most titles if they are going to miss Christmas are typically held over until at least March to avoid the January and February doldrums.  However I know that MS is pretty serious about having a continuous stream of games during their nebulous "launch window" so I could see them trying to discourage publishers from that practice this time out.
JCC

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 13, 2005, 01:01:54 AM »

Quote from: "Dimmona"

Quite sure. slywink

I did say PC version. smile Having said that, I am sure a change at EB is forthcoming.

-John

XBox Live ID: "JCC Davros"
Hetz

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 13, 2005, 01:13:10 AM »

Quote from: "Kevin Grey"
Quote from: "Fellow"

With most titles if they are going to miss Christmas are typically held over until at least March to avoid the January and February doldrums.  However I know that MS is pretty serious about having a continuous stream of games during their nebulous "launch window" so I could see them trying to discourage publishers from that practice this time out.

Yeah, I'm kind of worried that if it doesn't make it out of certification soon, they might just hold it until Spring.....    crybaby

XBox Live: Hetz OO
PSN: Hetz76
Steam: hetz_gg
Calvin

President of G.R.O.S.S.

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 13, 2005, 01:17:06 AM »

I would imagine they would probably still try to capitalize on the post new year rush and not have to delay earnings until the next quarter if possible, but that is pure speculation. I have no idea whatsoever how long the delay is going to take, and I am annoyed I can't play at launch.

grrr.
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 13, 2005, 03:13:33 AM »

Well, if the PC version is complete and they are just waiting for the MS certification, maybe we'll get the PC version early.  That way they'll still capitalize on the holiday PC sales.

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
Calvin

President of G.R.O.S.S.

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 13, 2005, 03:15:20 AM »

Quote from: "CeeKay"
Well, if the PC version is complete and they are just waiting for the MS certification, maybe we'll get the PC version early.  That way they'll still capitalize on the holiday PC sales.

I remember reading an interview somewhere where they expressed very strongly that they want a simultaneous launch, but we can hope.
Hetz

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 13, 2005, 03:50:00 AM »

Quote from: "Calvin"
Quote from: "CeeKay"

I remember reading an interview somewhere where they expressed very strongly that they want a simultaneous launch, but we can hope.

Yep, Pete just said the other day on the official boards that they are having them launch simultaneously, no matter what.

I seriously doubt they will change their minds. MS wants this thing out on the Xbox 360 first, not last.

XBox Live: Hetz OO
PSN: Hetz76
Steam: hetz_gg
Jumangi

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 13, 2005, 07:53:12 AM »

Quote from: "Ralph-Wiggum"
If it's having performance problems on the XBox360, what's it going to be like on the PC?  :shock:

Hopefully better than Morrowind was when it came out.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: