http://gamingtrend.com
September 20, 2014, 12:14:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My new little system, again...  (Read 702 times)
Chrisoc13
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« on: February 14, 2005, 04:22:02 AM »

Well, I finally did it a couple of weeks ago, I went out and purchased a GCN... again. Its my second one, but this time it really feals worth it, last time I didnt have enough reason to buy it, and then I needed money pretty bad. But in the past couple of weeks I have played more cue games then anything else. My other systems havnt really been touched. The games I picked up with it are:

-Worms 3D (I love worms, and I like the transition to 3d, although there is a ton of water, and people die by getting knocked off more then by getting beat up. Still great fun though, especially for the cheaper price.)

-Mario Kart DD: Came with my cube. Great fun, but a little too difficult at 150 cc for my taste. I still finsihed it, but I had to have a friend come help (I found it was easier to ebat with two people on the same cart).

-Super Monkey Ball 1: Havnt played it at all really yet, but im guessing my feelings for it are going to be similar to SMB2.

-Super Monkey Ball 2: Umm, how should I say this, misleading and frustrating single player, and super fun mini games? I think that about sums it up.

-Animal Crossing: Had this before, but just needed it again, if nothing else then for the NES games. I like it better this time around the game.

-Paper Mario 2: Loving it, but havnt had much time to really play it. I beat the dragon in the castle, but havnt even tried to play beyond that point yet. Ill get around to it. But I have too many games right now!

-Resident Evil 4: The reason I bought the system. Excellent game all around. Im having a blast with it and really have trouble putting it down. Amazing graphics, excellent gameplay, and a huge improvement over the other RE games in my book. Although I have always loved all of the RE games. My onlyt complaint would be that it isnt scary enough. It just isnt as scary as the older RE games.

-Godzilla DAMM: An allright game, but pretty frustrating as well, but I got free pizza with it at least  smile . Forgetable overall though.

I also picked up a memory card 1019, and man is that thing nice. I had a 251 with my older system, but this thing is huge. I cant imagine needing another one (although ive already used more then 80 blocks with RE).

I am loving this system this time around. So many great games I need to catch up on. Its definatly been worth it.
JCC
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2005, 04:42:21 AM »

Have fun with the cube! I just got done playing mine for around 3 hours! smile

If you haven't tried it, make sure you get Eternal Darkness! Awesome game.

-John

XBox Live ID: "JCC Davros"
semiconscious
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2005, 01:30:19 PM »

what, no zelda?! (good ways into majora's mask at the moment)...

"... i'm not against some 'monkey catching'... but i'd rather be collecting pants..."
- snake, 'snake vs monkey' (mgs3:se)
Chrisoc13
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2005, 04:34:35 PM »

When I had my cure the first time I had Zelda:WW and the exrta disc that came with it. I finished both of them and sold the system shortly after. I played all ofthe older games, Mario Sunshine, RE0, the first RE etc...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: