http://gamingtrend.com
December 18, 2014, 07:53:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My First Question  (Read 2705 times)
Lockdown
Gaming Trend Senior Member

LD

View Profile
« on: May 04, 2004, 12:32:18 PM »

What do the mods/members think regardiing the setting up and/or organizing of leagues, and the forum this should be posted in?

Perfect example:  ESPN Football 2005 will be coming out in about 18 weeks.  Considering that timeframe, the "new" CG forums should be a buzz with many more members than there are now.  And my feeling is we could probably get a pretty good turnout for a full league.

Should the organization of this type of thing occur on the General or the Microsoft Forum?  

Thoughts?

Hey LOOK   :shock:   Now how did that sig get there!?!?  How odd...

LD

"Let your enemies fear, for a harlequin of the Laughing God dances at your side."
Knightshade Dragon
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2004, 01:03:28 PM »

My thought is this:

If somebody organizes a league with some size, you'll get CG's support.  If that means your own forum, then that will happen.  If it means we need to sticky a post or two in a particular forum, we can look at that too.

We just need to assess as the community grows.  Worth with your mods, they can build what you need.  Cool

Ron Burke
EiC, Director of Gaming Trend
Gamertag:
Gaming Trend
PS3 Tag: GamingTrend
AgtFox

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2004, 01:29:51 PM »

My initial thought would be to put it in the Multiplayer Forum and just put something like: "ESPN 2005 League (Xbox)" or "ESPN 2005 League (PS2)" as the subject line so that the reader would know which system you're talking about for the games that are cross-platform.

I think the Multiplayer Forum would get the most coverage on this type of thing, but this is just my initial thought.

Xbox Live: AgtFox
farley2k

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2004, 01:55:57 PM »

Quote from: "AgtFox"
My initial thought would be to put it in the Multiplayer Forum and just put something like: "ESPN 2005 League (Xbox)" or "ESPN 2005 League (PS2)" as the subject line so that the reader would know which system you're talking about for the games that are cross-platform.

I think the Multiplayer Forum would get the most coverage on this type of thing, but this is just my initial thought.

That makes the most sense to me.

As someone who doesn't play mulitplayer games I don't want their threads clogging up the normal forums.  :lol:

Lockdown

LD

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2004, 03:50:26 PM »

Multiplayer Forum is good.  

Thanks.

LD

"Let your enemies fear, for a harlequin of the Laughing God dances at your side."
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: